Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:40 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

As soon as Izzy was woken by Yuuji and the physician. He had a sneezing fit. But not long afterwards the doctor started examining him. Crystal was right, he complained about having to be in bed. He surely didn't want to be suck there sick with all the things that were going on.

Izzy wasn't very good at doing nothing.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like a perfect gentleman, Akihiko lead Crystal from the study and upstairs. "Your nephew is the one who dreamed I was wearing naught but pie on the stage. Imagine how embarrassed I was when I walked in this morning and he was whispering something about me not wearing just pie..." an amused smirk played across the musician's lips as they entered the young Koyasu's bedroom.
Izzy was in bed with the physician trying to take his pulse it seemed. With a wink at his partner, Narcissus lead Crystal across the floor and into the studio at the back of the room.
"Ko-kun! How's the composition coming?" Akihiko asked with a smile, patting the boy on the shoulder as focused blue eyes looked over what had already been written. After a moment he pointed to a series of rests, "What if this was shortened and you repeated this..." he indicated a line a few pages back. "Here instead?"
It all made perfect sense to him and the boy of course, though he didn't know if Crystal understood the workings on paper.
"I've got to see how Izzy's feeling... Ko-kun, would you mind showing Izzy's aunt, Crystal-san, what you're writing? She's very curious about your compositions."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:58 pm
As soon as the two walked in to Ko's play room he looked up from a pile of papers spread around over the keyboard and all about the floor. Various sheets marked with sections for many different instruments in some sort large composition that Akihiko could see was progressing at a fast pace. "It's coming along!! I love the keyboard. I can play out all sorts of instruments right here! It's great! Wanna see??"

He carefully focused on the area that Akihiko pointed out and nodded in agreement. "You're right, it would sound better that way. He remarked the area with the improvements then grinned. "It sounds better already. It took me a bit to figure out how to use the keyboard. I'm still learning...but I think if I learn this better I can help Uncle Naoko. I think Uncle Naoko has trouble with his music. He wants to get better and doesn't know how. So I want to help him."

Meanwhile, Crystal's mouth would have gaped open had she not purposely grit her teeth shut. He was really writing all that?? She glanced up at Akihiko and her brow furrowed because she couldn't say what she was thinking in front of the boy. The child had no concept of how talented he was. And obviously, he wasn't selfish about that talent at all considering he was trying to figure out how to help Naoko's music.

"Will you play with me when you come back???" Ko asked as he showed Akihiko various stacks for the instruments he was trying to write for. Seemed like he had started with the string section after working out the piano of course. "Oh...ok...what do you want to hear? What I'm working on isn't done yet and I can't play everything myself but I've been programming into this keyboard if you want to hear it play what I've done so far?"

"Anything is good Ko-kun. Play your favorite song." said Crystal with a smile trying to keep composed about this extraordinary boy. "Ko must remind you of yourself as a child, Akihiko-kun." She said as he was walking out.

Ko moved the sheets of music from the keyboard and hopped up on the chair then laughed, "Favorite? Umm...I like a lot of songs. Ok...well I'll play this..."
His fingers drifted across the keys and finally her jaw dropped.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy lay there as the physician ran a few tests with his portable unit then after about 15 minutes he was able to give the results.

"Hmm....appears you've a cold and severe sinus congestion." The physician showed Izzy the results of the test. "However, it looks like it's on the verge of becoming a full blown sinus infection so I'm going to put you on antibiotics. That's why you're so lethargic and congested."

Izzy grumbled as he lay there knowing exactly why he was suffering. He should never have gone out in the rain like that. He was such an IDIOT. "So umm..doctor will this affect my ability to sing in a few days??"

"Mmm...well that depends on numerous things. If you stay in bed, rest and use the antibiotics and nose spray I'll prescribe maybe. Everyone heals differently." responded the doctor as he started to open up his other bag with various medications.

The manager put his head in his hands. He felt so miserable. "I hate being sick...."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Akihiko smirked, "I wish. Took me years to figure out what this kiddo's grasped in months." he said with a wink, nodding to the boy. "Yes I'll play with you when I get back. Though..." blue eyes took in the room. "Pick something that I can accompany you on via guitar. Since I've only one keyboard. Looks like I get to be Shou-san in our musical today, ne?"

He left it at that, knowing Crystal was utterly dumbfounded. Narcissus hadn't begun to write music until he was in Junior High, and only then it had been piano pieces. By the time he was in College he had a firm grasp on all the instruments he could play and was beginning to write his first full songs in a manner similar to how he had composed his newest album in Hawaii. But here Hideo was... doing that while still just a child. In fact, the boy was writing MORE than Akihiko could, grasping at instruments he'd never even touched.

"How is he, doctor?" the young Koyasu spoke, re-entering his bedroom and grabbing a spare box of tissues for Lucky. He did hear however that perhaps Izzy would be able to perform... "You do realize the show is day after tomorrow, don't you, Ruki? There's absolutely no way you'll feel well enough to sing... and what about rehearsals?" Akihiko sat down on the side of the bed opposite where the physician stood. "Don't make me use you as a stage prop to serenade. I'll do it too and you know it. You step on that stage, Ruki... all discretion and bets are off."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:52 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ko smiled up at Akihiko brightly," Yay! Ok. I was working on a song for Uncle Shou so we can try that. You need more musical instruments here Akihiko-niisan. "

---------

"I'm sick...." Izzy grumbled as he took the Kleenex and grabbed out a tissue to blow into it again.

"He's sick." The physician smirked as Izzy complained. "You're going to have to take it easy. And maybe if you're lucky you'll be able to sing."

"Doc, give me a direct antibiotic. A shot...first. I want something strong. A Z pack too. Whatever it takes to keep this from getting worse."

"Mm...well Lucky-san ok but I don't want to overload you with antibiotics." he chuckled and pulled out a special antibiotic to fill into a needle."

"I don't have time to be puny...." Izzy coughed and then whined at Akihiko, "I'm going to get better. And NO you're not going to use me as a prop" His nose started to drip and he stuffed a kleenex in the hole to stop it. Izzy sure looked silly.

"This shot might make you a little sleepy Lucky-san. Just take it easy." He prepared Izzy's arm with iodine then waited a moment before giving him the shot.

Izzy winced as the needle entered his arm but he dealt with the uncomfortable feeling just trying to get better.

"There you go. Now here's bottle of daily antibiotics and nose spray. Oh yes, and a few face masks so you're not spreading germs around.

Afterwards, Izzy curled up in the bed and felt fussy. "I do realize that the show is the day after tomorrow. I'll be ready." He drew the blanket up over his head as if he was trying to create a cocoon around himself. He was miserable but he didn't want to fail...

As soon as the physician was done he could only smile as he exited the room, "He's one tough patient. My oh my. I don't envy you for taking care of him."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Blue eyes rolled, "Tell me about it..."
With the doctor gone and the bed out of view from the music room, Akihiko grabbed one of the masks and carefully put it on Izzy's face, covering his nose and mouth.
"Now... are you really going to argue with me, Ruki?" the young tiger whispered, leaning in and kissing his partner... the mask between them. After a moment he pulled back just enough to look into Izzy's eyes. "You're going to stay in bed... or I'm going to make our nights very... uncomfortable and awkward for you." those blue eyes were a bit hard... serious... quite serious.
Akihiko worried about Izzy.
One lithe finger trailed down the side of the megane-clad man's cheek. "If you think the other day made you sore... you've no idea. It won't be fun... it won't be pleasant... and I'm deadly serious on this threat, Ruki. You're going to stay in bed. You're going to stay off stage. And you're going to concentrate on getting well." leaning in once more, Narcissus lightly kissed the man a second time. "If you want to help me, Ruki... you'll do this so I don't worry. Yakusoku?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:21 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ruki sat there with a pouty look on his face as Akihiko put the mask over his mouth then kissed his covered lips. "But...but....I want to help....." Then he blinked, "Uncomfortable and....awkward?" Obviously he didn't quite get what his partner was saying until he explained. Then his face paled."You wouldn't...." he whispered. His lips trembled slightly as that fingers traveled down his warm red cheek.

"I'm trying to get well." A small cough once Akihiko pulled away from that second kiss. He grumbled a little because he didn't want to make an promise. What a terrible time to get sick when Akihiko needed him. But he finally mumbled, "Ok."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Akihiko smiled gently. "That's why I love you, Ruki. Completely sensible." he teased with a wink, taking one of his partner's hands in his own. "I just want you well. I promised your aunt that after the shows... I'll take the time I need to grieve. I need you for that. Until then, you're in bed and taking your medicine and drinking plenty of fluids." Lithe fingers reached up, running through Izzy's hair. "There will be live streams of the shows feeded directly to your laptop. Later today we'll move back to my place. I know you'd be more comfortable there than... well... in this creepy old place. Yuuji-kun will stay with you when I'm gone, so if you need anything... he can get it for you. How's that sound? Much better than the hospital... ne?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:46 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Sensible?" He sniffled then tried to snuggle into Akihiko's arms. "I'm cold and uncomfortable. And I want to take care of you...not vice versa right now." He squeezed Akihiko's fingers. "I wanted to show you...my song on stage... I don't want to disappoint those that bought tickets..."

His eyes closed when those lithe fingers slid through his hair. "Oh...that feels so good." He still felt like crap but all he wanted was to be in Akihiko's arms right now. "Live stream? Ok....going home....yay." His other hand grasped at Akihiko's shirt as he continued to snuggle in.

"Yuuji can't afford to stay with me when you're gone. He's got a lot to do, Akihiko..." he coughed a little under the mask. "He won't have time." Izzy was sure he was right about that. Yuuji barely had time to breath let alone baby the sick manager. This sucked. "I'll take care of myself. I'll be ok. I don't want to go to a hospital...no."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Carefully, Akihiko changed his position on the bed so that Izzy could rest up against him. One arm went around the megane-clad man's shoulders, pulling him in close.
"Alright... well your aunt and uncle are here... perhaps they could stay with you for four days. That wouldn't be so bad, would it?" the young Koyasu asked, continuing with his free hand to gently run his fingers through Izzy's hair. "Tonight after we get home I'll cook a few things that will just need microwaving to warm them up. That way no tv dinners and our guests will have good food. You can sleep the day away in our big bed and in the mornings we can get a shower together... unless you feel up to it yourself of course." there was a gentle smile on Narcissus' face that no one could have ever believed possible... except Izzy himself. "You won't disappoint the fans, Ruki. I'll tell them all how sick you were and that you wanted to be there but Michi-kun and I got you a nurse and tied you to the bed to make you get some rest." the musician teased, obviously joking.
Or was he?
"After all, the weather's been terrible lately. I bet half of Tokyo's got the sniffles." Very very gently, Akihiko kissed the top of Izzy's head. Less germs up there. "But I want you to get some sleep... let the shot do it's work. What would you like for lunch later? And no... no nachos or pie."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:11 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy settled down a little as Akihiko surrounded him with warmth. He didn't want to say that he had been chilly before. He didn't want Akihiko to worry about him. "No...it wouldn't be bad." he murbled against Akihiko's chest. Boy he did feel puny but he wouldn't say that his Aunt and Uncle weren't there to just be his nursemaids. He knew them well enough to know that they were there on business. Everyone was busy. He knew that. Even Nakai and Chiyou had to work hard.

Izzy wanted to work hard too and help!. Even while he felt so awful, he was determined to get better in time for the show. If not the first night of it, then the next two. But he wouldn't tell Akihiko that, because he knew the man would worry.

Those fingers in his hair were very soothing and he looked up into that gentle smile feeling the warmth of it. So close. How he wished he could just kiss those lips but the mask made kissing all dry and linty. However, just past that perfect smile was words that caused the manager to blink and snap out of the reverie. "You better not tell them that! If you do, you're in trouble!" he poked Akihiko in the chest and then quieted as his head was kissed. "The weather has sucked. I wish we were still in LA."

"Mmm......I want Nachos...and pie....but maybe tomato soup....and a gooey grilled cheese sandwich??" His doe eyes peered up into Akihiko's with a hopeful look in them.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:46 am

"I think that can be arranged." Akihiko replied softly, blue eyes gazing down into Izzy's own dark brown. "Seems bland enough anyway." he teased, fingers continuing to slowly stroke through his partner's hair. "Now... you need to get comfortable, Ruki. Just close your eyes and in a few hours you'll wake up to tomatoes and cheese and a dose of meds and be just that much closer to feeling better." another soft kiss to the top of Izzy's head came shortly after those words... and then a gentle whisper of "Aishiteru...".
In fact, Narcissus was thinking about singing his partner to sleep if it meant the megane-clad man getting some rest. But he'd leave that as his trump card... just in case.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:54 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

The continued stroking of his hair caused him to close his eyes again and sigh, "I am comfortable." All nestled in Akihiko's arms like this even though he was sitting up, Ruki was 100% comfy. He didn't want to go anywhere and he certain didn't want Akihiko to go anywhere either.

His lips parted under the mask with a tender smile as Akihiko spoke such loving words. His deepest wish was this man to be happy and by his side for the years to come. It seemed like now that was entirely possible. Life was getting better even though they had to go through hell to get there.

"I love you too." Izzy said in English pretty certain Akihiko would understand. The next few days were going to be rough and Izzy only wished he could share them with Akihiko rather than be stuck in a bed the whole entire time like some sort patient.

------

Meanwhile Crystal stool in the studio gazing at the child that had made her wonder if reincarnation were possible. Ko skills at this age were beyond anything she had seen and her business like mind was calculating how valuable the boy's talent was. At this rate, he might be on track to find his place among the various great composers of the last few centuries.

The boy seemed happy to play from one song into another as if the keyboard were just enough extension of his body like lungs were to breathing. Ko peeked up from the keys and smiled, "Akihiko-niisan is really fun to play with. This is the song we did together the other day. Although I have to program a few more of his parts so I can do it just right. And I don't have Uncle Shou's guitar put in yet."

"It's ok Ko-kun. Your music is beautiful." She wouldn't have been able to tell that something was missing with the way he was playing. Gold Mine wasn't the words for this child. His eerie talent was terrifyingly beautiful...Ohayou could possibly recover even quicker if Ko was signed. But he was only 8 years old. However, if he was playing like this at 8, what would he be doing at 13, 20....25. She could see why Yuuji would be concerned. Once the cat was out of the bag about his son, there would be an avalanche not just in Japan but world wide in Europe and the US.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:08 am

There were few things that Akihiko understood in English... but this was one of those few things. The young tiger smiled, kissing the top of Izzy's head once more. "You'll feel better soon, Ruki..." he whispered before deciding to play his trump card.
After all, there was no telling how long Ko would be complacent to play for Crystal and not coming running in to get him.
So... Narcissus began to sing softly, his voice gentle as his fingers never ceased their gentle stroking of Izzy's hair, trying to lull the man to sleep.

I continued wandering aimlessly, all alone
A faint sigh painting a stroke of white
In the ephemeral nature of the changing seasons
Tears overflowed without any reason
"Even now I love you..."

あてもなく一人 さまよい歩き続けた
かすかな吐息を ただ白く染めて
移り変わりゆく 季節のその儚さに

Atemonaku hitori samayoi aruki tsuduketa
Kasukana toiki wo tada shiroku somete
Utsuri kawari yuku kisetsu no sono hakanasa ni

(((OOC: He's singing "Last Song" by GACKT. Not just the part on there but he's singing the entire song... well least until Izzy falls asleep.)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games