Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
lets make the longest list of randomist stuff..... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:55 pm
Toes. Yes, you read that right. I typed the word "toes."

I just pressed the "enter" key five times because I have five toes on each of my two feet. Toes are actually useless. Why do we have toes? They serve no purpose. Toes are the exact opposite of fingers. With fingers, you can pick things up. Toes are essentially the same as palms. The palm serves no purpose other than being something the fingers can connect to. Toes are worse than palms. At least you can place something on your palm. Nothing fits on your toe. And some people think toes are ugly. Your feet don't need toes. You don't need feet fingers. You can train your toes to pick up items, but why would you want your toes to pick up objects when you have fingers? And, your toes are almost always covered up. You're always sticking them in socks and shoes. And, when you stick your toes in socks, you get sock lint between your toes. Toes are a bother. If I could, I'd sell my toes. You can have them for a quarter each, or two dollars for all ten. I'll even throw in my appendix. My appendix is useless. It serves no purpose...but I'll save that for another time. The main idea of this is I have ten toes on each of my two feet on my one body and they are useless. They are the exact opposite of fingers. Fingers have purpose, you have pick up objects with them. Fingers pwnZZorz.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:08 pm
I like Udon better than ramen. But ramen is so cheap compared to udon! Udon noodles are 1.62 + tax in the stores.... Ramen is 32 cents at the highest! Unless it's the yummy spicy one! Then it's 1.35 + tax. But it's really good wih hot sauce in it.. I like to add fish sauce, tobasco, and a vietnamese chili pepper in my udon. smile  

Smallvietgurl

Newbie Noob

Smallvietgurl

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:09 pm
King Henry

I just pressed the "enter" key five times because I have five toes on each of my two feet. Toes are actually useless. Why do we have toes? They serve no purpose. Toes are the exact opposite of fingers. With fingers, you can pick things up. Toes are essentially the same as palms. The palm serves no purpose other than being something the fingers can connect to. Toes are worse than palms. At least you can place something on your palm. Nothing fits on your toe. And some people think toes are ugly. Your feet don't need toes. You don't need feet fingers. You can train your toes to pick up items, but why would you want your toes to pick up objects when you have fingers? And, your toes are almost always covered up. You're always sticking them in socks and shoes. And, when you stick your toes in socks, you get sock lint between your toes. Toes are a bother. If I could, I'd sell my toes. You can have them for a quarter each, or two dollars for all ten. I'll even throw in my appendix. My appendix is useless. It serves no purpose...but I'll save that for another time. The main idea of this is I have ten toes on each of my two feet on my one body and they are useless. They are the exact opposite of fingers. Fingers have purpose, you have pick up objects with them. Fingers pwnZZorz.
Don't you need toes to stand up?

And if there weren't toes, then my mom and dad couldn't give pedicures in the nailshop... and you know gosh darn right that most vietnamese parents work/own a nail shop! How will we get paid 20 dollars each if they had no toes? Well...you'd have to be paid by commission... but you know..

xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:42 pm
Ichiro smile smile smile heart  

roronoa_zoro51

Raisus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:44 pm
King Henry

Dude....My brother was talking about how toes are useless this morning... xd He was on the couch and jumped on and put my feet in his face, xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:27 am
Hehe... Got Rice?  

Misty_White_Mage

.PoeBear.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:49 am
pull my finger!!! >=[  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:15 am
I'm going to dye my hair in pink and bright orange. Then, I will cut my hair very very short. biggrin

Joke! For real, I won't cut my, but will dye them in a light brown. 3nodding

Rebirth Project

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:19 am
@ King Henry: Toes are very useful. They keep your balance and allow you to walk without keeping falling at every steps. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:37 am
Well..I'm gonna shave my head, get a tattoo on it and grow out my hair again smile  

Smallvietgurl

Newbie Noob

iMahalKita

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:41 am
How cool.
3nodding xd whee

My cellphone got ran over by a car.
surprised

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:41 am
bored...... stare  

darknessazanangel

mitsu mew mew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:07 am
um ..
seven killer monkeys eek xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:13 am
I gave up on eating.  

Catalina Annette

rachelicious!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:24 am
i got shot by airsoftgun this morning....
xp hurts. like. crap.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 876 877 878 879 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games