Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:19 am

*Finishes his beer, looks at the time, grabs Psyzapp's booty and leaves to check in at HQ to see if any of the guys are up for a night on the town. cool *
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Kat entered the bar from the office and headed behind the counter. She stood there and perused the bottles, not sure what she was in the mood to drink tonight. After a bit, she decided to make a Highland Cooler using some of the better scotch they kept on hand.

Once she had her drink mixed, she went around and had a seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 pm

*Her meeting with Kyle this morning was extremely productive. Over coffee, they managed to find a carpenter who met her high standards and made all the arrangements she wanted starting as quickly as tomorrow. cool Determined to get the results she desires from her latest "endeavor" and excited to think she could be pregnant very soon. 4laugh

She thought about her husband on and off all day and she knows it's Friday. Maybe he'll be home early and perhaps not so upset with her. She sure misses him fiercely and lately he's been very distant…like his mind is elsewhere. User Image

Later after lunch she decided to go shopping…that always cheers her up. wink She was pleased to find a lovely set of jewelry today. A girls gotta have a bit of bling. wink

Returning, she freshened up, had some dinner and made her way up to the Main Bar grinning as she sees Katana behind the bar and gets herself a glass of iced water.* User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:51 pm

She looked up at Psy and smiled at her.

"So, how are you tonight? biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:57 pm

*She takes a seat, sips her water and grins.* Oh not too bad. User Image How about yourself?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:03 pm

"I'm doing good. I've been trying to plan a dinner for when Hauk has an evening off. 3nodding Not sure if I want to do something simple or more extravagant. Most likely going to do some sort of seafood dinner, though."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:11 pm

*She simply nods since last time she talked to Kat about Hauk she got all bent out of shape. rolleyes The only point she was trying to make is that they both work under the same roof and therefore she'd hate to see things awkward between the two of them. She's seen it happen time and time again. User Image * Seafood. That sounds lovely. User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 pm

She nodded and sipped her drink. "Yeah, apparently he grew up by the sea, so I thought a seafood dinner would be nice. 3nodding I'm just not sure what I want to make yet. I'll have to get out my cookbooks and go through them this weekend. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:32 pm

*Nods.* I'm sure if you can't find something you're satisfied with, the chefs at the JD can help you out with some ideas. They are very creative over there. User Image *Sips her water and grins.*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 pm

She grinned, "Oh, I know they could help me out, but this is something I want to do on my own, you know? I want to impress him with my cooking, not just copy something he could get from the JD. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 pm

{{ stressed Asking for ideas isn't just copying someone! scream Why do you have to always come to the worst possible conclusion!? *overreacts, flailing arms*

.... cranky Tes is going to go sit in a corner now stare *stalks away*}}
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:44 pm

(( LOL Gives cranky TES a lollipop as he has his self induced time out.. User Image ))

*Nods.* Oh I know exactly what you mean. User Image They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:44 pm

ThisEmptySoul
{{ stressed Asking for ideas isn't just copying someone! scream Why do you have to always come to the worst possible conclusion!? *overreacts, flailing arms*

.... cranky Tes is going to go sit in a corner now stare *stalks away*}}

(( rofl *pats TES on the shoulder* It's okay, big brother....hell you should know by now that's how Kat rolls. wink ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:49 pm

She blinked at Psy's comment a few times and put her hands up while she giggled nervously.

"Whoa, now...I never said I wanted his heart. sweatdrop At least, I don't think I do at this point in time....."

Her voice trailed off as she took a large sip of her drink. she got up and went around to make another.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:54 pm

User Image But you said the other night……… stare nevermind. *Sips her water.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games