Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:36 pm
Mermaid Eater
lets do it...
/sexy man pose emotion_awesome

and awwwww sad
i would make you soup and stuff if i could heart

8D

souuuuup sounds amazing. emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:41 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
fffff. i have lost a few friends that way. i'm so oblivious.. when i find out i spook and end up running away D;

i feel you on the too scared. i'm giving up on dating. i cant do it. not yet. i still have the mega pine for my ex ='c

ask them what their fav baked goods is, bake it for them.

This one guy, the only one i've seen more than once since my ex, he loved scones.. and i make the best, lightest and highest scones.
everyone else makes bricks compared to me -smug-.

Well, I've known this guy for several years actually. And like, I dunno. We lost touch for the longest of time. I think I was mad at him at one point but I can't remember why. Anyways we stopped talking until recently.

Both of us really do enjoy spending time together sharing stories of how things have been and other such things. These past two weeks have been pretty awesome.

One the other side of this, I don't want to ******** up another friendship and maybe I should just leave things alone. >> Which might be the best option, imo.

And I already know what his favorite baked good is. <<  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:31 pm
pssh, I don't date cos I don't have time.
'cept my momma keeps on trying to match me up with Catholic guys. She wants grandbabies. emo

>_> I think her biological clock hit a reset button while mine never really started.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:39 pm
Slick Southpaw
'cept my momma keeps on trying to match me up with Catholic guys. She wants grandbabies. emo

>_> I think her biological clock hit a reset button while mine never really started.

Sorry that made me giggle.
Totes can sympathise though. My mum is the same.
But I don't want babies. They're cute from a safe distance...where they are someone else's problem.  

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm
Voievoda
Slick Southpaw

But I don't want babies. They're cute from a safe distance...where they are someone else's problem.
xd it is kinda funny
Sad thing is, she's already done it once with a friend's older brother.
D;
Then the friend's younger brother (my friend is one of 5 kids)

More i learn about pregnancy, the more determined I am to not have kids. sweatdrop I come from an immigrant Catholic family.
Both my parents were second oldest of seven. My grandparents came from families of 13 kids. Big families are expected and part of tradition.
D; I'd have the abuse the ******** outta contraceptives if I land a man.
However, if I land a lady as my special someone, I won't have an issue xd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:48 pm
I don't date because i'm too shy to ask anyone out.

Like, painfully. emotion_8c

Also all the guys I like are straight.
(Well, most. There's one I really like and know that he's gay . ///. )  

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:54 pm
Slick Southpaw
Voievoda
Slick Southpaw

xd it is kinda funny
Sad thing is, she's already done it once with a friend's older brother.
D;
Then the friend's younger brother (my friend is one of 5 kids)

More i learn about pregnancy, the more determined I am to not have kids. sweatdrop I come from an immigrant Catholic family.
Both my parents were second oldest of seven. My grandparents came from families of 13 kids. Big families are expected and part of tradition.
D; I'd have the abuse the ******** outta contraceptives if I land a man.
However, if I land a lady as my special someone, I won't have an issue xd

Immigrant from where?

Oh, I know all about Catholic families. My mum is one of twelve How does that even happen! I'm Catholic too, but, damn, contraceptives and I are going to have a close relationship. I've done enough babysitting in my life to know kids aren't a picnic.

That might just work. If she wants kids, she can have them. No pain or belly swelling required of you. Although there is still the looking after part.... emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:55 pm
i could really go for some valentines day weed and a valentines day ******** right about now yall idk bout u guys  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:56 pm
Yay I got a haircut today. >u< Like my first in about a year. Growing it out is taking so long. /sadsadsad

In other news, I fail at duckface

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/GroovyTeacosy/Photographie/Snapshot_20120214_2.jpg

rofl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:03 pm
meekstape
i could really go for some valentines day weed and a valentines day ******** right about now yall idk bout u guys

I plan to go to school and then to work and pretend I'm totally okay with people shoving the fact that they have someone special in their lives in my face. c:

edit: This is of course during the day.

Right now I'm going to bed... alone. >>  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:16 pm
If I had money I would go to the bar. Instead, I plan on doing absolutely nothing. I'm going to watch New Girl and read this book that I've been putting off reading. Or find a new book, with excitement, and space battles, and explosions.

Or, barring that, I'm going to WRITE a book. The one thing I need is a notebook, because for some odd reason I feel better about writing when I'm writing in a notebook. I'm weird like that.

I really want to write using my female thief skyrim character, but I don't really know how to write as a girl. What if the story takes more than a month? Does she get cramps? Would that be sexist?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:34 pm
ROMVLVS
If I had money I would go to the bar. Instead, I plan on doing absolutely nothing. I'm going to watch New Girl and read this book that I've been putting off reading. Or find a new book, with excitement, and space battles, and explosions.

Or, barring that, I'm going to WRITE a book. The one thing I need is a notebook, because for some odd reason I feel better about writing when I'm writing in a notebook. I'm weird like that.

I really want to write using my female thief skyrim character, but I don't really know how to write as a girl. What if the story takes more than a month? Does she get cramps? Would that be sexist?
lmao just write a female as you would yourself.

we're no different besides obvious biological differences. I can function on my period (even though I rather not)  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 pm
ROMVLVS

yes it would

you write a female the same way you would right any person honestly..?? just pick a character archetype for her and flesh out her personality from there i guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:54 am
Voievoda

Immigrant from where?

Oh, I know all about Catholic families. My mum is one of twelve How does that even happen! I'm Catholic too, but, damn, contraceptives and I are going to have a close relationship. I've done enough babysitting in my life to know kids aren't a picnic.

That might just work. If she wants kids, she can have them. No pain or belly swelling required of you. Although there is still the looking after part.... emotion_0A0

We hail from Hungary! blaugh
x) I am a water safety instructor during the summer months. I teach enough preschoolers to kill any desire to want to rear kids of my own. Some of them are so gosh darn cute, but I'd rather just be like "hey I'll teach you swimmin skillz now go back to your parents!"

I told her it's my lil brother's job to have kids.
He's studying space physics right now. His face: emotion_donotwant

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:37 am
ROMVLVS

tips 4 ritin girls (since I rp girls all the time)

write dialog and actions for a guy

replace he with she and him with her

there, ur done

or zon if you want to be a super special snowflake  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games