Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:48 pm
{{I've heard that it has an amazing story, but I just never finished it! sad sad It makes me sad. That one and FF 12 are the only FF games up through 12 that I have never finished. 10 is my favorite!!!!!! scream Woot! Since you have Squall's necklace, I'm assuming 8 is yours. smile I also really liked 2 and 3 (American numbers, not the Japanese version numbers).}}

{{And you have tomorrow off? Awesome! Well, get a good night's sleep and hopefully see you tomorrow. Maybe Gaia will be acting right, then.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 pm
((8 is my overall favorite, but certain FFs have elements I like better or have things they did exceptionally well. oddly 10 is about the only FF that I didn't play. was going through a rough patch in my life when it came out and my priorities were more survival based at the time. 13 was visually amazing, but character development left something to be desired. Missed 11 to, it was online though so I don't consider it a loss. 12. One word comes to mind when I think of 12: Fran. omg sexiest FF character ever emotion_kirakira 7 was iconic, but often really confusing and random at times. You needed to play the other games to see how some things fit into the story line. Dirge of Cerberus was so freaking fun, but being a shooter style itself, really deviated from the FF formula. Loves my Vincent, I do. 9 also had an exciting story line, but at times the art style worked against it. It was just too cutesy or goofy in places when it tried to be serious. American 3 = 6. All of the character's personalities are just so unique and well done. Even though there are a huge amount of characters they all have unique fighting styles so battles rarely felt repetitive.

/gamer. square enix <3 I just wished they put out more decent Chrono Trigger games.

yay for losing sleep. ninja ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:09 pm
[{Sorry. Had to go take a shower and then spilled pop on my newly-vacuumed carpet. Was not happy!

You should really try 10!! They talk in it for one thing. And for another, the characters are completely different from ones they've done in the past. If you do X, though, you'll have to do X-2. X-2 definitely isn't like any FF game out there, and it definitely wasn't one I loved, but I played it to have the full ending to that storyline. Plus, X-2 was the first, true sequel to a FF game. It was all in a happier atmosphere and the art was just absolutely fricking amazing.

Okay, I take it back. I didn't play 11 b/c, like you said, it was online. I also haven't played any of the 7 spin-offs. But I have played all the main games in the series up til 12. The 13 ones confuse me b/c there seem to be quite a few all under the name 13. I would love to play 13 Versus. It looks absolutely amazing!!!! It looks like it has great graphics, the best I have ever seen for FF. I don't have an X-Box, though. lol.

I felt like 7 was overdone. I loved the game, but everyone made such a big deal about it that it just got to be ridiculous, in my opinion. So it's taken away some of the joy from it. I love the Cloud cross dressing scene, though!! Getting the items for that has to be my favorite part of the game. It was also one of the first games I had played where I could pick different items and have a different outcome: depending on what items you got, you got to pick which girl was chosen.

9 definitely was a great storyline, but I totally agree in the art department. It wasn't that bad, but it really didn't match any of the FF games. It was way too cute and simple.

OH MY GOSH!!!! I LOVE CHRONO TRIGGER! Final Fantasy will always be my favorite series b/c I've been playing those since I was 6 or 7. But I also love Chrono Trigger. We are so overdue for another game out of that series! We only have 2, and I've already played both several times. sad }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:35 pm
((Those are getting to be some long OOCs sweatdrop ))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:56 pm
((jumps on taradactle
in full on Ayla furs
flies off into the mountains))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:04 pm
{{Ayla, yes!!!! Rock on, Leko! biggrin Ayla was awesome. I think Robo was my favorite. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:48 pm
(( I have no idea what any of you are talking about. gonk stressed ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:49 pm
(( rolleyes I told her to ask one of her sons. talk2hand ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:38 pm
{{lol! You should try Chrono Trigger, Psy. You can get a SNES emulator online and then download the Chrono Trigger ROM. I think you'd love it! I bet one of your sons could help you do that. It's a bunch of time jumping and saving the world! wink }  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:39 pm
Kairanha
sure he was a self serving, narcissistic b*****d...
{{Why does this sound familiar? *looks in the mirror* Oh yeah emotion_awesome emotion_dealwithit Only I'm an a*****e. }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:47 pm
(( "SNES emulator" and "Chrono Trigger ROM?" ………………………… neutral *turns to Katana.* What does she think this is? Star Trek? gonk ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:51 pm
(( *facepalms* I need a drink...... stare *goes off in search of something alcoholic to drink*))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:54 pm
{{It's okay, Psy! Do either of your sons have an old SNES or a Playstation? And you know... a wine cooler sounds really good... I haven't had one of those in months.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:57 pm
{{I have an SNES emotion_awesome Only have one game left for it though stare The other ones have been lost through the years. SNES was the Nintendo system that came out around the same time as Sega Genesis. I know you remember Genesis, Psy emotion_awesome }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 pm
(( *Remembers her Sega. So looooooong ago. emotion_awesome Puts in her favorite game and plays.* emotion_bigheart  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games