Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:37 pm

She sipped her drink and sighed.

"Well, apparently when he said he'd wait until I gave him the word, he must really be waiting for me to say something. rofl Hell, I know I gave him plenty of hints that night. User Image"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:42 pm

Liada snickered at the thought of it. Yea that wouldn't surprise me. I think he was probably still shocked that you brought him home so to speak. rofl

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:44 pm

She shook her head and sipped some more of Liada's concoction.

"Well, I don't know why he'd be surprised. Surely he wouldn't expect me to only stay out there at the Den with him? Be kind of odd if I never showed him where I live."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Downing more of her drink, Liada's tail swung idly as she rested her chin on her palm and smiled. Well he probably wasn't sure just how slow you wanted to take it. Maybe he wasn't expecting coming to your place until a couple more dates or something?

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 pm

She sat and thought for a moment, "I guess. I don't know, I've stayed out at the Den a few times with him already, so I don't see what the difference would be."

She chuckled, "I don't even know when we're gonna get together again anyways, so I guess it's a moot point for now. biggrin "
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Most likely. Who knows after this milestone things might get a little more heated up then. wink She giggled before finishing off the last of her drink and got up to refill it. Did you two do anything fun the next day? User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:01 pm

She snickered, "Well, he did make breakfast, and then was talking about how I didn't have much around in the kitchen. I had to tell him that I DO cook, I just haven't made it to the grocery store. So, I drug his a** to the store with me while I did my 'big' shopping that I do once a month to stock up on meat & staples. User Image And then I made him help me put it all away too. lol "
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Liada laughed out loud at that. rofl Good, that will teach him next time not to pick on a woman and her kitchen. Hmmm maybe you should make him a nice home cooked meal and then finally break into him eh? User Image She lifts up the bottles in question to Kat, You need a refill hun?

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:09 pm

She slid the glass over to Liada and grinned.

"I love a refill. And I could cook for him, I'm just not sure of what TO cook for him. Does he have any particular favorite dishes?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 pm

*goes up to the bar and pulls out a glass, fills it with ice, gets a bottle of water out of the fridge and pours it over the ice.* WHY does it have to be so HOT OUT?!!! gonk *Takes a long drink.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Taking the glass she refilled hers and Kat's. Sliding the glass back she places her finger on her chin and ponders a bit. User Image Well being a Viking he pretty much eats anything and everything. But he loves seafood. He doesn't look it but he's a huge fan of sushi. He also loves German and Norwegian food. User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:22 pm

*Fans herself and can't believe Kat and Liada aren't sweltering with what they have on.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:26 pm

She glanced over at Psy and her choice in attire.

"Um, Psy? You okay there?"

Turning back to Liada, "Seafood, hm? And German food won't be too difficult, considering where I grew up. I'll have to think up something good and then invite him over. 3nodding "
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:29 pm

Liada looked over to Psy and raised an eyebrow. Hey Psy, how's it been? Want me to make you an iced tea? She turns back to Kat and smiled. Sounds like a good plan. He's not allergic to anything so go full blast to that bottomless pit of a stomach he has!

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:32 pm

*Drinks more iced water and starts thinking she's going to need some ice cream.* ninja I'm fine. It's just …… it's just so hot in here. User Image *Goes over to the thermostat, unlocks it an turns the temperature WAY down and goes back to where Kat and Liada are.* Yes. Iced tea would be fantastic. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games