Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm

*Giggles as his mustache tickles her.* xd You can open it any time you'd like. It's your day. User Image *She places the knife onto a nearby table, kisses him once again and gets up to fetch him the small turquoise box for him. User Image She returns to his lap and holds out the small box to him as she grins at him.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm

*A crooked grin crosses his face as he takes the gift from her, then holds it up to his ear.* It's ticking ... should I be concerned? wink *Leans closer to her and nibbles on her ear again.*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:40 pm

*Giggles.* xd Ordinarily, I'd say yes. But in this case, I think you're safe. wink *She sits on his lap and is excited to see his reaction to the gift she's chosen for him.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 pm

*Grabs his wife's booty, then opens his gift and a huge smile appears on his face.* Oh wow, love! This is really nice! Thank you! *Gives her a kiss, then looks the gold watch over.* biggrin

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:00 pm

*She grin at him and starts to explain.* User Image This is no ordinary watch, my darling. This was my Father's watch. It's been in the Pavani family for many generations. I have this watch because I am the oldest of the Pavani siblings. Vincenso was always very upset this heirloom was given to me. *She looks down a bit and then back into his eyes. Every one of her brothers will most likely be miffed she's given this watch to him, but she doesn't care.* I love you so very much and this watch means a great deal to me and my family. I want my family to understand that you are my husband and not just some passing phase. heart
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm

eek This was your father's watch? Oh man ... Thank you. *He looks deep into her eyes.* I will always be your husband ... and I feel honored for such a gift. But, if you ever need it back for any reason, I'll understand. *He smiles at her, then wraps his arms around her and hugs her tight.* I love you ... heart

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:19 pm

User Image *Holds onto her husband tightly and kisses him. heart * Now… no respectable birthday is without dessert. So… *She gets up and out of his lap as she takes his hand and helps pull him out of his favorite chair.* … red velvet cake and ice-cream it is. *She picks up the knife with her free hand and continues to pull him long into the kitchen with the other.

He sits at the island and she dishes them both up a piece placing his place in front of him and she has a seat right next to him. As he takes his first bite, she puts her finger in the black frosting of her cake, reaches over and smears it onto the tip of his nose, just as she did long ago when they both sat in these very same places. She grins sweetly at him and then starts to laugh.* rofl
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Mmmm, I love red velvet cake! mrgreen *He goes to take a bite, when she smears a little of the black frosting on his nose.* Hey! Heh heh ... You'll get your just dessert soon enough! wink *He leans over to her to kiss her, making a point of smudging his frosting tipped nose onto her cheek before doing so. They both break out giggling as he grabs a napkin to wipe off her cheek and then his nose. whee

After they finish eating his birthday dessert, she takes their dishes over to the sink to rinse off. While she does so, he just sits back watching her, smiling at her every move. wink Once she places the dishes in the dishwasher, he stands up and goes over to her, scooping her up into his arms to carry her off down the hallway and into their bedroom, closing the door behind them with his foot.

With them both on a sugar high, all sorts of giggling can be heard through the closed door. Not long after, their giggles work into a quietness that only lovers know when they begin to show their love for one another. After awhile, the birthday boy and his wife collapse in each others arms to share in their afterglow and eventually succumb to sleep.* heart

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Liada walked into the bar through the main doors. Looking around to see no one was there yet she went to the wall of bottles to start mixing up a drink. Figuring someone would show up sooner or later as the night went on.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:11 pm

She entered the bar from the office and saw Liada behind the counter. She went and perched on a stool and smiled at her.

"So, whatcha making? Anything good? biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Liada's ears perked when she heard footsteps behind her as she carefully picked the bottles one by one. She turned to get something in the fridge and saw Kat on the other side of the bar. Hey hun. I thought I would experiment a bit. I'm mixing raspberry vodka with pomegranate schnapps and white grape juice. You want some?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:18 pm

She thought for a moment and gave a half shrug.

"Sure, why not? Sounds interesting, that's for sure. What have you been up to lately?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm

She smiled and grabbed an extra glass for Kat before mixing the drinks. Not a whole lot, mostly keeping myself holed up in my lab back at the Den. How about you? How did Operation Pink go? She gave a wide smirk as she turned and placed a glass in front of Kat before going around and sitting next to her. I saw that Hauk didn't come home that night but I know he's working in the club right now. What happened?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:25 pm

She took a sip of the concoction that Liada made and smiled.

"I think it went okay, I don't think he'll be cowering in fear anymore at least. And before you jump to any conclusions, nothing happened when he stayed over that night either. xp "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:33 pm

She rolled her eyes but kept her smirk on her face as she sipped her drink. rolleyes Oh don't worry about that, I'm done with the prying at the moment. You two kids can have all the fun you want. But I figured you'd be giving up a little something if the Operation was a success. But its good to know that he's going to do better. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games