Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:44 pm

*summons a mason jar of shine
stir with with a pink peppermint stick
giving it a hint of pink to the liquid*
This is going to be a long night User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:46 pm

She stood and steeled herself for what she was going to do to him next. She slapped him across the face and leaned down close to him so that he had to look at her.

"What kind of Viking are you, Hauk? Are you the kind that trembles in fear?"

She stood and took off the pink shawl from around her neck and draped it over his chest.

"Pitiful excuse for a Viking if you're going to let the past haunt you so much that you can't even have a decent future. User Image Is that what you want, Viking? To live in fear?! scream "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:52 pm

*notices Leko has pink peppermint
moonshine*
hey!
Just where did you get that!? User Image
That's not for recreation Leko!

*starts fighting with her over the bottle*
Give it back!
That's not fair!

*rummages over toward Hauk and inevitably the contents spill over into his mouth*
User Image Oppsies... User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Feeling the sting on his face snaps him out of his imagery long enough to look at Kat fully. Listening to her words his eyes start to narrow as he hears his father speak similar words in his mind. Seeing memories of their days of training by the river. He raises himself as far as the shackles will let him and raises his voice into a loud deep and brusque tone. Recalling the words he responded to his father when he was asked the similar questions. A Viking fears nothing! A Viking who holds fear in his heart is a dead Viking!! scream He would have continued but was interrupted by tasting the booze being spilled upon his person, choking and sputtering the shine from his lips.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:01 pm

She thought about going back to the nice persona she had been using, but decided against it, now that she finally had the reaction she was looking for. She needed him to rage, so that he could push the fear away.

"Lies! You fear, Viking! You fear a mere color! You are a coward of a color!"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Come on Ayami!
You are such a clutz!
I can't believe you wasted that on someone who can't even appreciate pink moonshine properly!
geez User Image
Really I should get back ot ruining your angelic manner already.
I forgot how annoying you were... User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Once he sputters out the last bits of the shine. He begins to glare at Kat as she continues to to yell at him. He pulls harder on the charmed shackles, making them rub against his wrists until it starts to break the skin. Aldri! I am no coward!! HAUK ULFR SON OF ALFGEIR IS NO COWARD!! evil
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:15 pm

*distracted by the sound of skin ripping on metal* User Image
*Ayami leaps back into Leko scared straight,
for the moment* User Image
Ayami! that just feels weird!
Warn me next time. User Image
I think he's just about done it seems...

*drags on the last of the pink cig.*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:16 pm

She smirked at him and leaned down close to his ear.

"I don't believe you, Viking. What would your parents say if they saw how you react to seeing a mere color? What would they say if they saw you tremble like a child? Perhaps I should have Leko bring some birds in here so that you can prove you're not a coward. evil "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Hauk froze in his struggles when Kat mentioned his parents. He knows exactly what his father would do, despite of how much he loved him and his brothers he was very strict. His body began to tremble but not at the thought of birds, but at the thought of his father's punishment for showing any trace of fear. He looked deep into Kat's gaze through her glasses, giving her permission for the challenge. I won't repeat myself again...kvinne...I...AM...NO....COWARD!

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:24 pm

User Image Kat! WTF!
I DETEST birds! scream
Why don't you get that good for nothing fallen angel in here to do it!
He seems to be like birds just fine.
Oh wait no, he might destroy a few things if he came around rolleyes
Birds, feathery ugly little nasty creatures. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:25 pm

She arched an eyebrow at him and looked back over at Leko. Frowning slightly that Ayami was no longer there, she looked at the succubus.

"Leko, I need the key so that I can unlock these shackles when I'm done with Hauk. You're free to leave now, thank you for your assistance."

She gave Leko a brief smile before turning back to Hauk.

"We shall see, Viking....."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:32 pm

*pulls a shadow from the air and it took the shape of a key*
*hands it to Kat and as soon as Kat touches it
takes on an intricate metal sculpted skeleton key look*
*Winks and vanishes to her room*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 pm

The Viking continues to take deep breaths, looking over to Leko he sees more of what she's wearing before she disappears, then looking down to find the pink shawl draped around his neck. His skin gets goosebumps all over, his hands tremble slightly in their shackles but looking back to Kat he refuses to groan or whimper in front of her again. He would prove himself a Viking to her, no matter what.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:44 pm

Once they were alone, she saw he was trembling still. She leaned over and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Now Viking, you've had that shawl on you for quite awhile now...and see? You're perfectly fine."

She kept her voice low and soothing, trailing her fingers down his arm and cupped his face gently. She took off the glasses and tossed them aside so he could see her eyes.

"Hmmmm, so tell me Viking, " She purred to him as her hands lazily roamed across his chest. "What do you think of my outfit? I'm particularly fond of the shoes."

She lifted one of her legs so that her foot rested on the edge of the table so he could see the bright pink pump she had on.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games