Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:59 pm

She snickered and sipped her drink.

"Well, I think what I said exactly was that I don't have any problems attracting a man, the problem is keeping one around. xd Besides, I wouldn't want to use a potion to make something happen that wasn't supposed to in the first place."

She gave Liada a grin, "I want it to be all me if he's interested, and not because of the effect of a potion. biggrin "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:00 am

Liada busted out laughing and finished off her drink. Oh TRUST me hun! I think you're doing an excellent job getting his interest! rofl

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:04 am

She smirked at Liada, "Well, that's good to know. biggrin At least he's still around since I'm not moving to the next level yet, ya know?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:07 am

Yup, despite his playfulness with you he's being very good. I think he's trying his best not to screw this up just as much as you are. Being as he's only dated a couple of girls so he's kind of clueless with these things. xd She gets up and goes to make a new drink as she recalls all of Hauk's awkwardness around girls in his younger days.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:09 am

"Only dated a couple of girls? User Image Greeeeeeeeat, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, Liada."

She chuckled and sipped her drink.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:21 am

Liada shrugged and turned after making her drink. She places the glass down on the bar and ponders a moment. Well its kind of both for you there luv. Lets see....She lifts up her hand and counts each finger as she lists off people. There was Cassandra when he first started his modeling career....then there was Mari that was kind of a rebound for him because his manager would stop pestering him once Cassi broke his heart. Then.....hmm....maybe one or two ladies during his hermit years but those girls were never really serious with him. I think that's it really. And that stalker chick pretty much freaked him out big time which could be one reason why the girls in his hermit years never went anywhere. Overall he's got an idea about relationships but just not deep ones. He's never really had an opportunity for one. User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am

She shook her head and chuckled. "Well, aren't we a sad pair. The one serious relationship I had was when I was still in the business in Japan. But, I've already told you about that, I think. I thought that maybe Justin and I would eventually get more serious, but that wasn't in the cards."

She sipped her drink and gave Liada a sad smile. "Yeah, bad track record with men."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 am

Liada nodded and gave a half smirk leaning over the bar and patting Kat on the shoulder. Yea...you both have had your fair share of bumpy roads. This might be good for both of you then. It may go far it may not. Who knows. But at least you can learn from each other and take the time to do so. User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:33 am

She shrugged again, "Yeah, that's true too. Hell, he got a taste of my quick temper last night. He may get tired of that as time goes on. I don't know, Liada...in a way I'm jealous of Psy for finding someone to marry. But now, after hearing her problems tonight, I'm not so envious anymore."

She sipped her drink, "But I can tell you sleeping alone starts to suck after awhile." She laughed and refilled her glass.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:38 am

Liada lifted her glass waiting for Kat to clink it. Amen sista. Besides that Bryson guy for a few cute kisses and all I haven't really let anyone near me in years. But hey, once things for sure is you don't need me to tell you that Hauk's a good guy. A little dense with his Viking brain and all. But good. And in the end things will get figured out. So just have fun with it and see where the path leads. We still need to get Operation Pink out of the way anywho.

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 am

"Oh yeah, you're right! Hm....maybe we can coordinate something for tomorrow. I can get Leko there in a matter of moments, but I don't know if Psy will be around, considering what all is going on with her. But, I'm pretty sure I can handle him, once Leko has him restrained. wink "

She swirled her drink around in her glass, "I'll text you and let you know if it's a go or not. xd "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:43 am

Sipping her drink she smiles and her tail swings in glee. Not a problem. Just give the word and you'll be set. User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:45 am

An image of a restrained Hauk flitted through her mind and she snickered.

"Well, we may still be dating after that, we might not be. Either way, it's gonna be interesting. User Image Hopefully, he won't be too mad at me when it's all said and done."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:47 am

Well if anything it will give an answer to what he listens to more, his fear or his "head" rofl

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:52 am

She burst out laughing at Liada's comment and grinned at her.

"Perhaps I should be nice to the poor guy after he goes through all that. That would be all kinds of cruel to have him all discombobulated. User Image"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games