Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
yeah.. i don't know how i have friends.. i'm so outlandish, flaky and unusual.. some people dig that though emotion_awesome

as for dating relationships.. once i get over my mega shys i'm okay. i just cook and bake for them. sweatdrop

lol I'm actually pretty mellow compared to how I used to be. XD I'm still a bit of a flake though. u.u;; I will hurrdurr the s**t out of anything. Hell, I had the most entertaining presentation in one of my classes last semester because I was talking about the poop I had seen while working at toys r us. <<;; lulz

I went through a rather bad relationship back when I just finished high school. Since then, I rarely take any dating seriously and so all relationships end up being short. u.u; The last guy that showed any interest was a friend of mine actually. But ********. I got so scared about the whole thing and just ruined our friendship trying to get out of the idea of having a relationship.

Baking sounds like a nice idea though. >>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 pm
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland
yeah.. i don't know how i have friends.. i'm so outlandish, flaky and unusual.. some people dig that though emotion_awesome

as for dating relationships.. once i get over my mega shys i'm okay. i just cook and bake for them. sweatdrop

lol I'm actually pretty mellow compared to how I used to be. XD I'm still a bit of a flake though. u.u;; I will hurrdurr the s**t out of anything. Hell, I had the most entertaining presentation in one of my classes last semester because I was talking about the poop I had seen while working at toys r us. <<;; lulz

I went through a rather bad relationship back when I just finished high school. Since then, I rarely take any dating seriously and so all relationships end up being short. u.u; The last guy that showed any interest was a friend of mine actually. But ********. I got so scared about the whole thing and just ruined our friendship trying to get out of the idea of having a relationship.

There's a thing that some guys do.

Before going on a first date, guys will masturbate. This will release endorphins and calms them down, allowing them to focus on things without worrying about fudging things up.

This also works with talk to people that you're attracted to.

--------

Also, there's like, cake in my nose, or I'm getting sick. I don't know. I was eating cake, and now my nose keeps sneezing and is stuffed up.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:05 pm
Suitor, that Dinkleburg reapersun pic is awesome xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image

I could have swore I made, or at least found, something like it months ago, but I had to remake it just for that post.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:09 pm
ROMVLVS

Before going on a first date, guys will masturbate. This will release endorphins and calms them down, allowing them to focus on things without worrying about fudging things up.

--------

Also, there's like, cake in my nose, or I'm getting sick. I don't know. I was eating cake, and now my nose keeps sneezing and is stuffed up.
>_> some chicks do that too.

What kind of cake are you eating to get it up your nose 0_o

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:12 pm
Hey there sexy guys in GCd chat threadddd
especially Southpaw wink
hey baby~  

huvf

Cluttered Browser

26,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:15 pm
Mermaid Eater
especially Southpaw wink
hey baby~
I have an urge to call you monsterously sexy atm xd

haaaaii

emotion_brofist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:18 pm
Slick Southpaw
Mermaid Eater
especially Southpaw wink
hey baby~

haaaaii

emotion_brofist

I feel the same way about you redface

How're you doing tonight?  

huvf

Cluttered Browser

26,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:20 pm
Slick Southpaw
ROMVLVS

--------

I have a broken nose. It does weird things sometimes. It's not the first time I got food in it. Like, you breathe while eating or sneeze or something. Also, I can only do coke with one nostril wink and I snore now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:25 pm
ROMVLVS
Slick Southpaw
ROMVLVS

--------

I have a broken nose. It does weird things sometimes. It's not the first time I got food in it. Like, you breathe while eating or sneeze or something. Also, I can only do coke with one nostril wink and I snore now.
That's no bueno. How'd you break it?
THE TRAGEDIES OF ONLY HAVING ONE NOSTRIL AVAILABLE FOR SUCH ENDEAVORS.

lawlz, I thought you were gonna say you inhaled powdered sugar or something. I do that far too often >_>

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:27 pm
Mermaid Eater
Slick Southpaw
Mermaid Eater
especially Southpaw wink
hey baby~

haaaaii

emotion_brofist

emotion_brofist we can be monsters sexy together then!

I have a thunderous headache and I am out of naproxen. emo Tylenol is expired and I don't wanna take more. And being allergic to ibuprofen sucks balls, and not in a fun way.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:30 pm
Slick Southpaw
ROMVLVS
Slick Southpaw
ROMVLVS

--------

That's no bueno. How'd you break it?
THE TRAGEDIES OF ONLY HAVING ONE NOSTRIL AVAILABLE FOR SUCH ENDEAVORS.

lawlz, I thought you were gonna say you inhaled powdered sugar or something. I do that far too often >_>

Meh, it's not an interesting story. And everyone knows that the best way to get ******** up is to snort with one nostril, then do it with the second. Also, always clean your kitchen.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

huvf

Cluttered Browser

26,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:32 pm
Slick Southpaw
Mermaid Eater
Slick Southpaw
Mermaid Eater
especially Southpaw wink
hey baby~

haaaaii

emotion_brofist

emotion_brofist we can be monsters sexy together then!

I have a thunderous headache and I am out of naproxen. emo Tylenol is expired and I don't wanna take more. And being allergic to ibuprofen sucks balls, and not in a fun way.

lets do it...
/sexy man pose emotion_awesome

and awwwww sad
i would make you soup and stuff if i could heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:34 pm
Meromictic
AliceLoathesWonderland

fffff. i have lost a few friends that way. i'm so oblivious.. when i find out i spook and end up running away D;

i feel you on the too scared. i'm giving up on dating. i cant do it. not yet. i still have the mega pine for my ex ='c

ask them what their fav baked goods is, bake it for them.

This one guy, the only one i've seen more than once since my ex, he loved scones.. and i make the best, lightest and highest scones.
everyone else makes bricks compared to me -smug-.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:34 pm
ROMVLVS
Meh, it's not an interesting story. And everyone knows that the best way to get ******** up is to snort with one nostril, then do it with the second. Also, always clean your kitchen.

...I was gonna quip with a "I don't snort I smoke" line but it sounded funnier in my head.
bah, kitchens. My mother has tried to entrap me in one since I was small and I've never looked at 'em the same way ever since.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games