Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:15 pm
lol I'll decline on the sausuage, more for you. xd -picks up some canadian bacon and puts it on hers, motion to Kits side- confused -snags one and pops it in her mouth-

He is really hot, isn't he? twisted emotion_dowant -giggles- Very nice perk. wink -gives Kits a thumbs up and then laughs-

rofl I'm not sure hiring someone to do interview for you is a great idea. rofl

-nods while listening and putting on some onions on her side- Yeah, her and Karrie went out a long time. I'm sure it was difficult for the both of them. sad

-thinks back to that time- Yeah...she seemed normal at the art night. And at your birthday party. neutral I believe I spoke with her a few times after that too and she seemed happy. I wonder what happened. sad -pauses- Wow, Phoenix was just waiting for you in the pet spa? Wow, Kits... neutral

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:27 pm
Oh, canadian bacon is good. cat_3nodding

Yes.. he is. cat_xd I just wish my paintings of him came closer to the reality. *sighs*

No, it's probably not a good idea. cat_neutral Not right now, anyway. I'll just have to do interviews myself and get it over with.

You and Karrie went out for a long time, too. I think his relationship with Amy was different though, since she moved in with him. cat_neutral I know it was hard when they broke up. I... I did distance myself from them both a bit then, cause I didn't want to be caught in the middle. cat_sad I wonder what would have happened if I hadn't done that. cat_sad

I didn't really talk to her very much, other than at the art night and my birthday party. We were at Aqua Springs at different times then... partly because I didn't want to be between her and Karrie.

Yeah, he was there with a note asking if I'd take care of him for a little while. I didn't know it would be this long, but I couldn't have abandoned him anyway. cat_gonk I hope she doesn't want to take him back! He's happy at my house, with all my animals. I don't think he'd be happy with just Thistle anymore.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:39 pm
It's my favourite! biggrin heart

lol -pats her arm- Don't worry, keep practicing, love. biggrin

xd Sounds like a plan. 3nodding

-laughs and puts on some extra cheese- Kits, Karrie and I did not go out long. Around three months. Amy and Karrie went out for what? A little over a year? That's a pretty good long time. 3nodding -opens the oven for Kits as she slides the pizza in and sets the timer. Then puts her arm around her- Kits, don't beat yourself up over it. What happened was between them. You were right to not want to be in the middle, it would have been a very difficult situation. Even if it would have changed things, you can't change them now. Can only go forward, lovey, not backward. -smiles at her and kisses her cheek. Then goes to the cupboard and gets down two classes- You want some soda? biggrin

Aww poor Phoenix. He sure is cute. lol And what animal wouldn't be happy with all those companions to play with? xd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:48 pm
*puts some canadian bacon on her side of the pizza too before dame puts it in the oven*

I haven't painted Karrie for a while. Maybe I should try again.

Was it only three months? cat_redface It seemed like longer. I know I can't change things in the past. I can't help thinking of the what-if's though. *sighs* Yeah, what kind is there?

He is cute. *looks around, half expecting to see him sitting there even though he went outside earlier that afternoon* Yeah, there are lots of other animals for him to play with. cat_sweatdrop It's a good thing they mostly feed themselves during the summer. During the winter, it can get a bit expensive, feeding them all.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:56 pm
You should try again. 3nodding I love seeing your artwork. biggrin

lol T'was. Well, lesse! -opens the fridge- I have cherry coke, cherry soda, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, regular Coke, Root Beer, and....orange soda. xd I couldn't decide so I just got a whole bunch. rofl

Good lord, Kits, I can imagine! sweatdrop I wouldn't know what to do with all those little critters running around. xd Especially if they were cooped up inside my house! gonk rofl

-takes some cherry coke out for herself, and some ice and pours herself a glass. Makes up a glass of ice for Kits as well and then paws around in a bag until she finds the chocochunk cookies Karrie made and sneaks a whole one in her mouth ninja emotion_omnomnom - ninja xd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:06 pm
The last picture I did was... *scratches her ear* one of Miro. It did turn out good, I think. cat_3nodding

Hmmm... root beer sounds good. *grabs it and pours it into the glass dame got out for her, pausing to let the bubbles go down*

It's not so bad... the dragons still go outside during the winter, and whoever wants to follow me wherever I'm going. It's mostly the imps, Cecil, and Blossom who don't go out when it's cold. But even they do sometimes. It just gets very crowded at mealtimes. cat_sweatdrop *grabs one of the cookies too* I couldn't make any of them leave, though. I'm too attatched to them all.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:13 pm
Oh I saw that one! It was really good! You are improving so much at your work. 3nodding

Well of course not, they are your babies. whee -smiles when Kits grabs one of the cookies- He made the kind you really like too. 3nodding

This pizza is gonna be sooooo yummy! biggrin What kinda movie are you in the mood for?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:18 pm
Thanks. ^////^ That one was pretty fun, with the colors she likes to wear. I had fun drawing the pandas too. cat_xd

Yeah, they are. The house feels really empty sometimes in the summer when they're outside. *glances at the window just in time to see Blossom flutter by* It's nice to come home and have them waiting for me.

*grins and holds up her cookie* Yeah, I got one of them. *takes a bite and considers movies while she chews* Something funny. I could use a good laugh now, I think.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 pm
No prob. biggrin The pandas were so cute. whee

-smiles at Kits and eats her cookie as she talks about the pets being there to greet her when she gets home- That's really sweet. 3nodding

xp So you did. xd -takes a sip of her drink- Well, why don't we go in the living room and pour out the bag of DVDs and find something. xd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 pm
I know! cat_whee

It is. It's good for me to have them around when I go out too, just in case I turn into a cat of accident. cat_sweatdrop They're good at helping me gather my clothes afterwards and finding a safe place to change back. It's hard to pick them up on my own, especially shoes. cat_stressed

All right. Let's go see what you brought. cat_xd *they go to the living room to pick out a movie, settling in to enjoy their evening. Kits was feeling much better, since she talked about some of the things that were bothering her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:31 pm
((changed my avis shirt. the other one was makin' my a** look huge. gonk ))

*he paused for a while. trying to take in everything, but some things were just beyond his understanding. he wasn't exactly an expert on friendship.*

If someone never made any mistakes I wouldn't consider that person really alive. People are allowed to make mistakes. It's part of growing up. Now maybe I'm not entirely sure I understand all that and being a demi-mortal my grasp of the inner workings of other people leaves a bit to be desired so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt.

*he took a deep breath and let it out slowly. he had to be careful. sure he was a self serving, narcissistic b*****d, but this was the kind of situation where he needed to put other's feelings before his own needs.* Life is pain. Anyone who tells you differently is either lying or trying to sell you something. Your father is probably right. Life is full of meetings, partings and reunions. It takes sacrifice to try and share your life with someone and not everyone values the bonds they forge with another if it means they have to pay for it. To love a single person takes a great amount of courage. It's much easier to give up when things get tough and start again with someone else instead of taking the time to work out differences.

But even so. Even if life is pain, mortals just aren't built to live alone. Like moths to flame, we can't help but try and seek out the light in the darkness. It's a part of us. It's not enough to just be next to someone. We want to integrate and be a part of their life and have them be a part of yours. No matter how many times I get burned, no matter how distrusting or bitter I become, I will still instinctively want to reach out my hand and hold someone even if eventually I stop myself from doing so, the need will still be there. The greatest wish... to bath in someone's warmth and hope that they will not throw our hearts into the flame.

*tries to hide the grin showing on his face* If you want to make me uncomfortable about the topic of sex, you're gonna need to try harder. Overall this whole thing could have been handled better on both sides. I'm not going to judge Kerrie because he's had more than one love interest in his life, since I'm a man whoring succubus myself I really have no place to say he should have been more loyal. Relationships don't always work out. People move on. Stuff happens that pushes people away. But what I will judge him on is how he decided to end it and what happened after.

I'm just not buying the "magical" influence thing. Mortals are born with free will and it's extremely hard if not impossible to use them like puppets except if they explicitly agree to it and even then there are contracts and deals and such. It's not an easy process to go through and it's not done just for laughs. There is always a purpose for it and something to gain from it.

But I'm going to play devils advocate here and say maybe there was no magic involved. From what it sounds like Kerrie definitely had some feelings for another woman when he was with you. It's kinda obvious when someone distances themselves emotionally and tries to cope with that distance by having more sex. It's partly to convince themselves that you are the one they love when they feel guilty about having those kinds feelings towards another woman, but don't see it as an option to talk about it and try to work it out. Eventually they are going to hit a breaking point where they want to have an emotional connection again and if they can't be open with the person they are with about it, they are going to run to someone else for it. And suddenly deciding to break up? If it was me and I was having a lot of sex, I wouldn't just decide to go celibate. My sex drive would still be going on strong. Only way I'd break up out of the blue is if I already had my next partner lined up and ready. Maybe that's just me though.

When Kerrie left you it sounded like he implied that things would just be put on hold for a while until he could sort out his feelings, but leaving like that was probably the most cruel thing he could have done. It would have been kinder if he even told you he'd rather be with another woman. At least that would have allowed you to move on and have closure with it even if it was painful. To deny you even that just so he wouldn't have to feel bad. It is not how real men handle things.
stare

I can understand you just up and leaving. But eventually you will have to resolve your business with AS even if you don't come to terms with the people there. If you have no interest in running AS as your business, sign it over and wash your hands of it. Like you said, the longer you put it off the harder it will be to do. When you get it done it will be one less thing to worry about. Let it go and use think of it as an opportunity to start a new adventure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:59 pm
{{I did read that, and I don't see where the mistake is. Karrie said several times he felt like he wasn't in control of what he was doing. He said he didn't want Amy to be around while he was going through it because he was afraid she'd get hurt.}}

{{Made your a** look huge, Kai?? lol! Oh it did not. I really liked the black button down shirt. I also like the one you're wearing now. If you ever feel like wearing the black shirt again, you definitely should! It was nice. wink lol.}}

Amy sighed softly when Kai finished speaking. She was so relieved that he not only wanted to stay, but that he didn't think any less of her. She scooted around on the couch until she laid curled up into Kai's side.

"Up until you came back, it seemed like all I was doing was paying the sacrifices of wanting to be close to someone. I know that sounds so self-pitying, but that's how I felt. I didn't want to pay the cost anymore or risk more pain. I just wanted to close off and be the only one responsible for taking care of me. I figured, you know, after all I've experienced, nothing good can come from love and it's pointless to even try to get something worthwhile from it."

She tried to curl even closer to Kai as she touched upon what he had mentioned about Karrie. It hurt her heart to hear it and made tears come to her eyes, but she had assumed much of what he said. No one had said it out loud to her before, though. It was something she needed to hear.

"Yeah... I started to think it wasn't all about the magic, either, if any of it was. I should have seen the patterns Karrie has had before and realized he wasn't going to treat me any differently, but you know, I just thought I'd be the one to get him to change, to stay faithful. That was utterly stupid. No one can make another person change. When he was with dame, he seemed to be attracted to Kits. That's what it seemed like when I would see him at the bar. When he was with me, it seemed like he was still attracted to Kits and becoming attracted to dame again. Of course, it didn't help that she kept throwing herself at him with little flirts here and there and making suggestions to him. She said it was just friendly, but come on... I would never want to do that to someone who was involved with another person. I wouldn't want to say those type of things to them. She should have just backed off, but Karrie also should have been man enough to push her away or come and break things off with me honestly and tell me he wanted to be with someone else. It sometimes seemed he wanted to do the right thing, believe he was doing the right thing and he was a good guy even if his actions spoke otherwise. It sucks when you only notice these things after the fact..."

Amy shrugged and breathed in Kai's scent, trying to calm herself. "Well, as Jessi said and as you seem to imply, I'm better off. If Karrie is constantly going to yearn for someone else while he's in a relationship and dame is going to flirt with everyone, even those who are already in a relationship, then they can have each other. If I do get serious with someone again, I would want it to be with someone who is honest, even if it's with something I don't necessarily want to hear, and someone who is man enough to speak up and tell the truth about what's wrong with him or why he might want to end things."

She shook her head at that. "Okay, the very last part might not make sense, but hopefully you understand what I'm trying to say."

She leaned back a little bit so that she could look up at Kai's face. "This is why I started blabbering that one night when we had been drinking about wanting you to tell me if you wanted to do anything intimate with anyone else. I know you're part succubus and it has to be like hell to not have sex with everyone, and yet, you've never lied to me. You tell me when you're attracted to someone else. You come right out and say you like how someone looks. But you don't do anything with them. If you and I are going to go forward in the future, I need to know that you'd be faithful. Kai, what would you do if dame hit on you?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 pm
((it did! my a** was enormous. Jur-a**-ic. and I think the fur suits him much better... and I feel like a pervy version of Squall. blaugh ))

*he looked down and smiled at Amy when she moved next to him* I'm not trying to spin this around and try to make myself look like a "good guy" either. I'm not. I'm a self serving b*****d most of the time. Only difference between me an' him is you'll know where you stand with me even if you don't like it.

Sacrifice is also a part of life. You can't gain anything of real value without giving up something in return. Sadly the gain isn't always equal. Sometimes you'll end up worse off than you were before. You can't see the future though, so all you can do is make that gamble and trust things to work out. I'm not saying you do particularly, but far to often women like to play the "princess" and wait for a knight to save them. I say meet me half way. Get your a** down from the tower. Here's your sword. Lets go get 'em.

Point of that rambling is that I don't want to go on an adventure, do a bunch of awesome stuff and at the end find a girl I care about and having it end there. Happily ever after an' all that. I want my adventure to start with the girl I like and doing the awesome stuff together.
wink

*he decided to try and shift the subject away from the others at this point. they said what needed to be said about the past. now it was time to think of the future. possibly more.* Hey, I flirt with everyone to. My native language was innuendo before I learned the common tongue. I'm an artist. I notice attractive people. It's one of the job hazards. Besides if I never took special notice of good looking women, I probably wouldn't be here right now.

*sighs* *this conversation was going to happen sooner or later* What would I do if Dame hit on me? I'd do what I already do. Bend her over and... wait what was the question? Don't hit me. I'm totally joking. I'd do what I normally do and flirt back. I don't plan on stopping my own flirting, with anyone, any time in the near future. It's just how I talk with people. Like you've noticed though, I've never taken it beyond that with anyone in the bar... wait there was that time that I got stuck down in Tes' quarters. I had no idea he was that flexible... forget I said that. burning_eyes

I'm no stranger to the advances of women. I can perfectly well defend myself from their love if I need to. But there's nothing I can do to make you trust me. That is completely up to you. You either do or you don't. We've known each other for a long time even if we've been out of touch for a while. You should know how I am and if I'm worthy of being trusted. I'll can't promise that I'll never hurt you. Such is life.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:21 pm
{{LOL! Oh it was not! Though I do love that movie. And Squall... I never finished that version of FF. It was so long!!! It was great and I loved going places in the large portable university thing (Balaam Garden), but I just could never finished. Tried 3 times.}}

{{And is Gaia messing up for you, too? It keeps shutting down on me! sad }}

Amy had to giggle when Kai made the comment about getting her a** down out of the tower and meeting him halfway. Someone should do a fairytale like that. That would be awesome. And she always liked doing things for herself. She had to be told several times to let others help her. Just just got too swept in things before and became someone she really wasn't and did things she didn't really believe in.

"Well, I guess I could try to look at it as a learning experience. Hopefully it will help me in the future."

She playfully rolled her eyes at the jokes Kai was making about flirting. Yes, she'd always know where she stood with him, and that's what she wanted. She wanted honesty and openness. She didn't want to have to doubt or guess.

Amy reached up, rested her hand on the side of Kai's face, and smirked at him. "Yes, I definitely know you're a flirt, and I honestly am not sure I'd want you to change that. It makes up some of who you are. I just wouldn't want you to act on it if we became exclusive. See, I don't ever see you flirting with someone who is in a relationship with someone you've had a previous relationship with, if that makes sense. Sure, maybe you shouldn't be flirting with people who are involved with another person at all, but everyone I've seen you flirting with seem to think it's fun and innocent."

She tilted her head to the side and looked at Kai quizzically. "Kai, you did bring up a good point. A lot of the people at MW flirt with you, but to my recollection, you've only ever done anything with me. Why is that? Why do you choose me? I'm not trying to fish for compliments, but I'm wondering what this connection between us is about. What is it that made you want to be more with me?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:46 pm
((Wait. hold on. you started it and never finished FF8? I don't even know you anymore. talk2hand That FF had one of the best and most dynamic love stories of the entire series next to 6. I even have a copy of Squall's necklace which I love dearly. emotion_dowant ))

((yeah I got a dev notice a while ago about one of the servers crashing and then I couldn't get on for a while crying

also I'm going to sleep now. tomorrow i get a day off so I should have more time to work on this scene.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games