Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:42 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Mm...yes there is a still some importance of blood but...Well yes, family of choice is still the ones you'll cherish the most in your life time." Crystal agreed

"Mm...your father was nothing like Aki." smiled Crystal as she finished her breakfast. "Very handsome though..." she admitted as she wiped her lips with the napkin again before setting it aside.

"I'm still amazed he chose Ruki to settle you down. If you would have known Ruki years before you'd never thought he'd settle anyone." she laughed. "Working for Ohayou put a whole new image on Ruki. But I still think there is a bit of wild boy in him somewhere. Or he wouldn't try to go onstage."

"Hiroki Asato would have made Aki a proud son, blood aside. And nothing against you Akihiko-kun. Hiroki-kun followed Aki like a shadow even when he was much younger. Very dedicated and surely loved Aki dearly as Ohayou." The woman knew the business very well. She had the years of experience to see these bits and pieces. "It surely surprised most of the rivals when Aki brought him in as a secretary years ago. Hiroki-kun seemed a little too rural at the time. But Aki saw something in him."

"Ah...Izo would have surprised many of you in his youth. He wasn't anything like he is today. He never liked relying on family for anything. His family wasn't as fortunate as the Koyasu." She didn't elaborate on the matter but it seemed to be one she knew some details on due to the frown upon her face.

"You know business isn't always about numbers. You can have accountants do that. It's about knowing how to talk and walk and how to make a deal. Being a master of the Industry means you can feel out the next move on the chessboard and know the stakes. Of course there is still the matter of counting your moves. No one likes to lose." Crystal pointed out to Akihiko with a knowing gaze. Yes, she played on that chessboard and knew where she put her pawns. Even if she was a wonderful lady, she was a shrewd business woman, a wolf that was proud of her pack.

But as Akihiko played the music, Crystal stopped practically stunned by the sound coming from the phone. She glanced at Yuuji totally surprised, "You said he never played before??"

And before that could really be expanded on, Shou and company had entered.

"Ah you're welcome NAKO-kun." she responded with a smile. "I look forward to hearing your next pieces with Shou-san."

"YAY!!" Ko squealed as he held on to Akihiko so happily. "I was thinking about new music...I want us to try! Oh..ok..no katana and no stove. Ok." He saluted and then looked down at the Omlette Risu that Akihiko sat him in front of, "Wow! You made this for me?!"

"My! He is such a happy child. Shou-san you should be proud." said Crystal as she watched the boy dive in.

"I am...He's quite the little miracle in my life. Oh wait Ko! Put a napkin on your lap first." Shou said as he scooted around to snatch the napkin and tuck it on the boy's lap. "Ah...I don't know how I manage some days. It will be crazy when we go on tour."

"But it will be fun! I want to play with you on stage!" Ko added as he finally got to the Omelette.

"Yes...I know but after I get you a tutor." Shou answered then looked over at Yuuji. "Thank you for allowing Ko to stay here to day. I really appreciate it."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In all honesty, both Yuuji and Akihiko wanted to speak with Crystal about other matters... darker matters. Both wanted to know more about Izo. Though each for different reasons.
"I need to learn to control my temper before becoming a businessman." Narcissus spoke with a half smile. "I've been told I'm too rash and hot headed. Lately I've come to realize that's quite true. I... can't help but wonder what you knew of my father. Some day you'll have to tell me about the family I don't quite remember as well as I'd like to think."

With Ko and company around however, all of Narcissus' thoughts regarding the past fluttered away. "Well no, I didn't make it for you, silly. I made it for Ruki. He's sick so he needed something very tasty. I would have made more than four servings had I know you were coming." he laughed softly, ruffling Ko's hair with one hand.

Yuuji smiled to Shou, "No thanks needed, Shou-san. We're more than happy to have him here. Hopefully we can get to know one another a bit better."

"You two had better hurry or you might be late." Narcissus spoke up, moving around Ko to run his fingers through Izzy's hair once more. "And SOMEONE needs to get back in bed."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:37 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm...your father was...well..let's talk about that later." she said softly as the room filled with other guests.

"Awh! Wow...Lucky-san, you look like your dying!" Ko said as he patted Izzy on the back.

"I'm not dying...." Izzy muttered from the place where his head rested.

"Yes, I hope you can get to know him a little better too..." He knew exactly what Yuuji meant although he wasn't sure if Ko was ready to remember his father. Actually, Shou wasn't sure how the boy's mind was working. Something came to his head, like this house. Of course, this house would be hard to forget as huge as it was.

"Mm...we should hurry." Shou turned to Naoko, "We don't need to be late or else we might have a difficult time getting in.

"I'll have Rukuro meet you at the limo then." Crystal said as she pulled out her phone and sent a text which was answered rather quickly. "He was just about to find a car. Good thing I caught him. He'll meet you out front."

Shou smiled then looked over at Ko, "Please behave while you're here and follow Narcissus' instructions. I want a good report when I return." He walked over to Ko and gave him a kiss on the top of his head then patted Izzy on the shoulder, "Get well quick. You look so silly like that."

"Shou! And I don't wanna go to bed." Izzy grumbled and Shou chuckled leaving quickly with Naoko to go back to the limo

Once Shou and Naoko arrived at the limo, Rukuro was there in blacks with a dark fedora on his head. "Thank you for allowing me to ride with you Shou-san."

"It's no problem. Ishi-san." Shou answered as they slipped into the car. "Ah...and this is my band mate, Naoko-kun."

Rukuro smiled and reached out to shake Naoko's hand. His grip was strong and self assured. He definitely looked related to Izzy. The same warm brown eyes and similar features to his face.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:47 pm

"You're going to bed, Ruki. You didn't even eat your breakfast." Akihiko scolded him, stealing away Izzy's plate of omelette risu. "I'll put it in the fridge for you for later. Don't make me carry you, Ruki."
Once at the fridge he got out the milk and poured Ko a glass, setting it before the boy.
"Soon as Izzy gets in bed, Ko-kun, I'll show you my little studio. It's soundproof so you won't wake up Izzy as he sleeps. I need to talk with Yuuji-kun and Crystal-san for a bit but then I promise to play piano with you for a while afterward. Deal?"

Naoko meanwhile, for his part, returned the handshake. "Nice meeting you, Ishi-san. I'm glad we could save you the trouble of getting a car."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ok...ok....No...don't...ok...I'll eat it later..." Izzy was really feeling under the weather if he wasn't eating all that was on his plate. So eventually he slipped out of his chair and started to slowly make his way back to Akihiko's room. When he landed in the bed, it took about 5 minutes and he was fast asleep again.

"Mm...he must really be puny if he didn't finish his dinner." Crystal said thoughtfully and then watched as Akihiko made a little deal with Ko.

Ko was drinking down milk as soon as Akihiko put the glass down. A very healthy little eater these days and gaining back a lot of weight that he had lost. A large milk ring had formed on the boy's lips as he answered "Umm...Ok....Deal! But no big missions without me! Uncle Shou is already leaving me here because he's doing a level 20+ mission so you can't do one too."

Crystal looked totally confused as Ko spoke. She didn't play video games so she didn't know the concept. "Well, I won't keep Akihiko-kun for too long. I promise."

-------------------

Meanwhile in the car, Rukuro leaned back in the leather seat. "It's been awhile since I rode in one of Smash's limo. This is a treat. I haven't pulled my cars out of storage here. But I'm having a couple ready for while were in town."

His eyes drifted over the two men before speaking again, "It's too bad that we've had to come together on such difficult circumstances. I didn't know Hayato-kun but I did listen to his music a few times."

Shou smiled at Rukuro and then stared out the window as the street signs flashed by, "I don't think many people knew Hayato-san that well. But I'm sure that many enjoyed his music. He was a very passionate man about his music. And I know that he was seeking himself within every song he created. It's too bad that his time with us was so short."

"Indeed." Rukuro said with a slow nod and followed Shou's gaze to the streets. "Good musicians will always be remembered by someone no matter how much time passes by. Their voices bind us to the past and help us seek out the future."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:07 am

Akihiko sighed slightly once Izzy was out the door. "I've seen him sick one other time but at least that time he stayed in bed." blue eyes glanced over to Crystal. "I'll be at my wits end before he gets a clean bill of health at this point. Why can't he just stay in bed?!" Narcissus caught himself starting to clean up, and instead he left it to the butler.
He'd gotten used to picking up after himself.
"Come on, Ko-kun. I'll show you the music room." Akihiko smiled to the boy once he was finished with the milk and omelette risu.

With Akihiko and his son out of the kitchen, Takagi took it upon himself to play host for Crystal. "Level 20+ missions is basically how Akihiko and Shou-san have started telling Ko that he's not old enough to do something." the man said with a smile. "Seems to be working. My cousin is quite good with children it seems. Never saw that one coming." carefully he refilled Crystal's coffee. "Would you like to move to the study to talk? It's warmer there, and more comfortable."

"Being bound to the past can be dangerous." Naoko spoke up, amber eyes focusing on Rukuro. "We should learn from the past... not dwell on it. Otherwise it might impede the future." a slight smile came to his lips. "If a musician continued to do the same thing over and over again, they would become stale. But by looking at what musicians who came before them have done and by merging that knowledge with the experimentation to create a new sound... only then does music progress. The present and the future are far more important than what's already come to pass. You can't build or add on to days gone by."
Dwelling on the past had hurt Naoko deeply... being lost in his own suffering had kept him from understanding the changed man Hayato had become. Now he felt guilty for not giving the man a chance. No... the past hurt but it couldn't harm him any more if he didn't allow it to. There were darker things in the shadows than love gone wrong after all.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:54 am
Crystal laughed as Akihiko complained, "Ruki feels the profound need to be here for you. That's why he's being so stubborn. He's worried. Poor thing. You'll just have to cope, young man."

Ko had sucked in the last of breakfast and downed his milk then grabbed the napkin Shou had put in his lap and wiped his lips. "I don't know why you have to put a napkin in your lap when your face needs it more." He scratched his head and hopped out of the chair. "Ok I'm ready!!!"

The young boy grabbed Akihiko's hand and squeezed. "Do you have a big piano here?" asked Ko as they walked out of the kitchen.

"Ah so that's what it is. Mm...well it seems that Shou-san and Akihiko-kun both have talents with children. Probably because they are both still children at heart." she grinned and then picked up her coffee that Yuuji had refilled. "Sure. The study is fine." Crystal had a feeling these young men had many questions considering they didn't have the age to know the Rivals' chessboards. If they knew the extend of the board they had been pawns upon they might have been more worried. It was difficult to see Aki's board go dark. But the pieces still moved without a Master. She wasn't sure Hiroki was that master. He was Aki's white queen but he had never really given the man the knowledge to play on the darker parts of the board.

She and Rukuro played on the board and fortunately, they had each other so when it came to playing the field they were more versatile than others. Go...she knew that young Goshiro had been groomed from day one to take his father's place. The fall out had been minimal and that board never flinched when the young man took his father's seat. However, in Ohayou that wasn't the case. Things were being pieced together and spared the threat of destruction by one contract alone. It may have been fortunate for the boys that Izo usually kept to his contracts once signed and Aki had probably written an iron clad one.

Once comfortable in the study, she glanced up at Yuuji, "I can tell by the look in your eyes you've something you want to ask me. Go ahead. But I can't promise I've all the answers."

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

The limo ride to the funeral was seemed longer than it actually was for Shou. He would have liked for Ko to have been at his side to keep his mind off of the matters at hand. So in order to fill the time, he tweeted to his fans. This brightened his spirits when replies flocked to his phone.

"Ah...by the sound of your phone you've a ton of responses to your tweets." said Rukuro as he pulled out his own phone to answer email.

"Yes, I don't particularly care for funerals. So this is much more preferable to brooding about the past or waiting for this event to be over." Shou said with a slight smile. He turned his phone and took a quick shot of Naoko. "Ah...I had to get a photo of your suit. I might never see such finely tailored wares on you again.

Even now, Shou could still grin and run the gamete of emotions. Life would move on for him. It would probably take Sai longer but obviously Shou wasn't waiting for Sai in that regard.

A few minutes later the limo would pull in through the security. It seemed like Smash really had done a good job at creating a safe environment for the crowds of people surrounding the temple. Upon arrival, Driver Kozaki leapt out and glanced around. He could see two other co-workers - two Smash Limos. That identified to him that Izo was definitely here. And there was already a good chance that Azriel had arrived. He could also see several other expensive cars pulling up and dropping off guests.

When he opened the door to the car, Shou strode out gracefully and cameras from the various media vans discretely parked took flashed so many cameras that the gloom of the day brightened some. He glanced back into the car and said. "It looks like the pre-event is being recorded for the news. Obviously they won't be inside or at the grave site but be aware, Naoko-kun."

Rukuro stepped out of the car just as the other limo door opened and Izo stepped out. Rukuro smiled lightly as the spider's eyes caught him stepping out of Shou's car. Those eyes narrowed and Rukuro smile widened. "Ah...young men, it seems I must go greet someone...."

Shou turned and glanced Izo's direction but said nothing. Too many cameras were flashing around the grounds over various guests. Even if this were a funeral, it was still a celebrity turn out.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:56 pm

"Just don't tweet me in a suit. Ruins my image." Naoko teased, not minding the photo in the least.
He just hoped Shou's fans didn't see it and start demanding similar attire... he really felt confined in this outfit.
Stepping from the limo, the blond glanced at Shou quickly, trying to keep an eye on Rukuro as he man walked off in the direction of Izo. "Maybe you should spin this as you were picking up Lucky-san and since he's sick and his uncle was in town, you gave him a ride instead?" Naoko asked, worried what Matsumoto would think they were doing with half of the MeKA partner duo in their car. "I'll be on my best behavior... even if I do see Ryu." the pianist said with a slight smile, trying not to look completely depressed and yet somber at the same time.
This was a funeral.
Nothing more.
All he had to do was get through it in one piece.
Simple... right?

Yuuji smiled slightly, "Well I've got many things I'd like to ask you but some of them I know you've no answers to. Then again some of those things I'm also expecting Akihiko to ask so I wouldn't ask them either." walking over, the man sat down comfortably in one of the chairs, setting his second cup of coffee down on the table near the first. "Ishi-san... foremost on my mind would normally be asking if you intend to press any charges against the Koyasu estate for the treatment of your nephew. But you're investing in Ohayou and it's stars and most of the Koyasu estate's funds will be redirected into the company to make sure it doesn't flounder or take more from your pocketbook than we truly need. Also, with Aki no longer among the living, the only person who you could press charges against would be Aki's butler and I'm expecting to have him transfered into Hiroki-san's employ... mainly because Lucky-san has reason to be wary of the man and thus I don't want him working for Akihiko." he sighed slightly, keying into the computer on the table to keep an eye on his cousin, Izzy, and the boy.
Just in case.
"Forgive me if I glance at the screen every now and then. There have been a few attempts on SMASH stars lives and I don't want to take the chance of something happening to your nephew or my son and cousin. I'm hacked into the estate's security system... spent most of last night keeping an eye on Akihiko and Lucky-san. What I would like to ask though, Ishi-san..." his gaze focused back on the woman across from him. "Is what exactly is Ohayou up against? Certain information has come to light in the last 24 hours that has me worried about Hiroki-san and the company he's keeping outside the office. I've reason to believe he's seeing someone associated with SMASH... and while I understand Lucky-san's friendship with Shou-san... I'm not so sure the same rules apply here. I know perfectly well some of the seedier things Matsumoto-san is capable of. My son's current predicament a small testament to the fact... but I don't understand the man on a business level... and I need to know that if I'm going to help Hiroki-san and the company."

Akihiko couldn't help but smile as he lead Ko upstairs. "No... the big piano is the one at my home. But there's a large keyboard in the music room." he held a finger up to his lips, indicating that he and the boy needed to be very quiet walking through the room.
Izzy was passed out cold in bed... thankfully. The poor man needed some rest.
Once inside the soundproof studio though, Narcissus ruffled Ko's hair. "Have at it, kid. Play to your heart's content. There's even a few guitars if you want to find some teaching videos on your ipad and try to learn..." the young tiger smiled. "That is, if you get bored of the piano of course."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:53 pm

She seemed to gain a more serious air as her long legs slowly crossed in the chair and she set her coffee down on a coaster at the table to the right. "Normally, I would press charges but since Ruki is safe and he's still with Akihiko-kun, I won't. I'd prefer to avoid putting more weight upon Akihiko-kun. As is the boy looks like he's already wound up in the grief he's containing. Aki's death seems to have drawn that case to a close for the most part, hasn't it."

"Ah...yes, I suppose that would be a wise idea. Although, hasn't your butler always been loyal to Koyasu blood? Hiroki-kun wouldn't be within that category even if he was Aki's right hand." She glanced up at Yuuji fairly certain there was a deep reason to assign that man to Hiroki.

"What Ohayou is up against? Mm...well that would be hard to quantify but let's put it in this frame of mind. Imagine a very large round table with multiple chessboards that interlock in various places. You've all these rivals that have played the game for years. Dark and Light pieces on every man's board. Ohayou's Master just disappeared from his seat. How will you fill that? I cannot say. But the pieces will either be moved by a master or be taken by others." Her eyes drifted up to Yuuji hoping that would give him the gravity without overwhelming him all at once. It wasn't just SMASH out there on the playing field.

"As for Hiroki-san, if he is 'seeing' someone from SMASH, then depending on 'who' it is, you've reason to worry. Undoubtedly Izo will keep his last contract with Aki. But that doesn't mean he can't do other things. And Unless Aki messed up the contract and that I doubt, I believe you will be blessed with a year of his good graces...within the limits of the contract." Crystal was fairly certain that Izo would abide by his agreement even if it meant he had to wait for awhile. However, she knew that he was a crafty man. He wouldn't just sit on his hands for a year doing nothing.

"But that doesn't mean that he's not spying on you. Or...tangling up a few of your pawns in his web. It wouldn't be past Izo to set up someone up to pull the heart strings of your new Chairman. If he has, then you need to find a way to manipulate the situation. I almost feel bad for Hiroki-kun. That boy...I've never seen him with a date in all my years of knowing him. He didn't even take to my flirting. Aki groomed him too well." She pouted at the thought because she liked to play but she was also worried, "Do you know who he's seeing?"

She tried to give a small insight into Izo's past so Yuuji could at least get a sense of the man as she had known of him from years going by. Things that you'd learn when you were younger but this generation wouldn't necessarily know, "Ah...but Izo is a very difficult man. He grew up in a very rough home and fought his way to the top. His father was an alcoholic and probably would have run the small company that was SMASH into the ground had not Izo stepped in. He was very young too. I don't think he finished college but earned his stripes on the streets. Very unlucky with women and family. I can't say he was a dark man back then but a man that always seemed to be on the losing end of everything he touched, except SMASH."

-----

Meanwhile, Ko snuck through the room keeping both hands over his mouth to avoid waking Izzy. He even tippy toed and watched so he didn't bump into things. Once they were in the studio, he smiled at Akihiko, "We made it! OH!! Wow! A keyboard!! I can make more sounds on it than a piano!!' He raced over to the keyboard and hopped on to the chair! "Yay! Thank you Akihiko-niisan!"

The happy boy was going to be completely entertained for a long time while Akihiko went to deal with other matters. Just one piano made the boy very easy to childsit.

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Awh...but Naoko-kun, I think the fans would be stunned to see you in a suit. You look so...kibishikute kakkoii desu." The impish smiled formed on the star's lips as he thought about sending the image to his fans anyway. Naoko-kun looked very charming and actually masculine for once. It wasn't some thing he saw everyday!

Shou sighed as he listened to Naoko's advice. "I think that Ishi-san has it covered Naoko-kun. He watched as the men gave each other a Japanese bow before shaking hands. It was very formal but Rukuro seemed very confident even in Izo's presence. There was no backing down between either men as they conversed to the side.

As those two spoke quietly, Goshiro-san of Go walked up and soon the 3 were having a conversation. These three were soon joined by Nihon and Genki labels Chairmen. Eventually, even Hiroki walked up to the group.

"Mmm...I think I don't want to be caught up in that crowd." Shou said as he glanced down at Naoko. "That could be a bit dangerous even here."

So Shou turned and instead headed into the temple. "Let's find a seat and stay out of the limelight today, shall we?" His eyes drifted around searching for the various people he might know. God...he just wanted this event to be done. Then his eyes followed around to see a very large black framed photo of Hayato Jun over a very tastefully prepared altar with a small urn set in front. Various incense were lite and the low sound of temple instruments played very quietly in the background. He wondered if Ryuukaze, Azriel and a few others were showing today. He could already see stars from other labels and various actors...even people from the Charity event that seemed so far in the past.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:32 pm

"There's a small cabinet in the back of the room with pencils and paper if you want to write down your composition." Akihiko added, pointing to the left corner and the cabinet there. "Just push this button..." he showed the red power button. "And experiment to your heart's content. I'll be back in a little bit... and if you need me for anything, just send me a text message... okay?" the musician wrote down his cell number on a sheet of paper with a pen that had been sitting on the bench. "Have fun." Narcissus smiled, heading out and closing the door behind him so that Ko's playing wouldn't disturb Izzy in the slightest.

"He hides it well... doesn't he?" Yuuji asked, glancing back at the computer screen to see Akihiko letting Ko into the music room and the boy seemingly totally giddy about it. "You should've seen him last night. He couldn't really decide if he was happy or devastated or just panicked. I've never quite seen him react like that before... Truth be told I wish I could give the two an actual vacation..." once again Takagi picked up his coffee cup, taking a slow sip. "If the butler wants a paycheck he'll be loyal to Hiroki-san. If not then he'll be let go. I won't compromise Lucky-san's sense of security to keep the man in the family's employ." in the back of Yuuji's mind however, he knew that if the butler refused to work for Hiroki... firing him would simply be out of the question. The man knew too damn much. Takagi would have to get rid of him personally... and he really didn't want to have to stain his hands with blood again so soon. "He is... also very skilled... and Hiroki-san will need someone around who can fend off an assassination attempt... should one actually be attempted. Of course he can't prevent everything..."
Especially when someone trusted is the one to pull the trigger...
Yuuji sighed slightly, setting down his coffee cup he folded his hands in his lap for a moment, considering Crystal's question. "I'm not a very good chess player... I've been an expendable pawn for too long. But... well I suppose I can learn the game. The pieces on the board may share masters soon... may be moved by myself or Hiroki-san or Akihiko... Whoever takes the chair, the other pieces will become pawns and when the master has to be switched out... he will be. Flexibility is how we will deal with this chess board. At least in theory. Of course Matsumoto-san's movements worry me more than that of the other masters... only because of his seemingly rabid want of Ohayou. If Hiroki-san is seeing who I think he may be... well I'm loath to push my nose into his affairs. I can't tell him NOT to see someone. I'd be..."
"You'd be no better than ojisan." Akihiko spoke as he entered the study, closing the door behind him. "If Asato is happy, leave him be. The man deserves some damn happiness for once."
Yuuji sighed, "You're right. But I don't think you realize who I suspect..."
"Does it matter?" the young Koyasu pressed. "If I hadn't changed I've no doubt Ruki would be with Shou-san and not with me. Would you have told him not to see Shou-san simply because the star works for SMASH?"
"No but..."
Akihiko cut his cousin off. "Then why do that to Asato?"
Dark eyes glanced at Crystal. Should he answer? Should he change the topic? Should he just avoid the question altogether?'
"Why do that to Asato?" the musician asked again, hands on his hips as he stood to the side between the two who were seated.
Yuuji licked his lips, sitting back in the chair, crossing one leg over the other as he stared straight at his cousin. "Because I think he's involved with Azriel... and there's something about that man which screams dangerous. We don't know where he came from, what his real name is, or what he even really looks like."
"And that's different from Shou-san how?"
Takagi rolled his eyes, "Because Hiroki-san went missing AFTER you came to see him in Okinawa. Obviously you were here at the time. Azriel could very easily be your double... and if I can ever learn his real name... well... then I think I could confirm my suspicion that he's..." the man sighed, not wanting to say this in front of Crystal but knowing his cousin wouldn't leave it alone. "That he's your little brother."
THAT shut Akihiko up. He stood there, staring at Yuuji for a few moments. "What is my little brother's name?" the young tiger eventually asked. "You didn't tell me his name."
"Katsumi." the older man replied, looking back to Crystal. "Forgive me, Ishi-san... I hadn't exactly wanted to discuss this with you until I had more information. These are all assumptions of course... well not the fact that Akihiko has a younger brother. That's true. I found the birth certificate in Aki's safe. I'm not even sure what happened to..."
"What is his last name?" Akihiko voiced another question.
Yuuji grimaced. "You really don't want to..."
"What is his last name?"
Silence.
"Yuuji..."
"Lucky-san and I decided not to tell you right now. Drop it." Takagi hissed angrily, not wanting to have this discussion at all if he could help it.
Blue eyes turned to ice... but Akihiko didn't move against Yuuji. Not with Crystal there. Not with Ko in the house either... The anger was evident in the sudden stiffness of the young tiger's body... but Yuuji wasn't about to tell him.
Not now...
Not yet...
This was a HUGE playing piece for them... and he didn't want Crystal to know... yet.
"Unlucky with women and family? Would you mind going into a bit of detail, Ishi-san? I understand his prowess for business... but I know nothing about the man's private life." Takagi spoke, steering the conversation back on course.
For his part, Akihiko walked over and sat down on a chaise against the wall, trying to dispel the want to just punch his cousin in the face right then and there.

"Sorry... I'm just worried for Ko-kun." the younger Oumori brother whispered back, following after Shou calmly.
He couldn't disagree with the mercurial man's assessment of the small group... Naoko didn't want anything to do with Izo if he could help it... and there was no telling what trouble he'd get in. Staying off the spider's radar was his main mission right now.
Happy that his brother didn't want to be in the spotlight, the suit clad pianist sat down in one of the chairs, not looking at the large black framed photo. The longer he could ignore it... the better off they'd be.
He could grieve later... in a safer place... away from prying eyes...
His amber gaze traveled around the group assembled, watching as Azriel walked in not long later. The newest star of SMASH sat down not far away, staring at the large photo of Jun, the makeup on his face and the dark shades making it hard to tell what he might be thinking.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:55 pm

"Yes, for the most part. But I could tell. It would be impossible to think he wasn't affected at all." said Cyrstal as she picked up her cup again and took a sip. "He's had a hard road to travel. I hope in time that Ruki will be able to help him make that road a joy to wander."

"Ah...but you'll have to learn now. Pawns can be promoted to Queens and then...Kings or Masters. Unfortunately Aki was sometimes too secretive and obviously he didn't directly train any of you to play the Game. It seems he was compartmentalizing. With Hiroki as his assurance that Ohayou would survive. And you? Maybe he meant for you to work with the darker things of the chess board he left behind." She then smiled, "Flexibility is a smart plan. Rukuro and I play that strategy in a slightly different way. Right now, he is playing one part of the board, and I the other. He's not the only Company Head at that funeral."

As she set her cup down again she leaned back in the chair and slid her hands along the plush arms of it as the two cousins argued. She listened to both sides of the conversation up to the point that Akihiko's ice blue eyes became cold a frown was on her lips as she watched the two argue then try to bring the conversation back to the matters at hand, "I see....Katsumi...so...that's Kaori's child. You don't even need to tell me who's child he is because I believe I could put those pieces together, Takagi-kun."

Crystal stood up and walked over to glance out the window, "Well mm...How should I start this? Ah...Once upon a a time, there was a woman name Rie, who married a good friend of Rukuro's, Kuzuma Haro, Chairman of Indie Records. But that's getting ahead of the story a little. She was a modern thinking gorgeous woman that had many qualities like you, Akihiko-kun. Before she married Haro, she had several suitors. Izo being one of them. He even asked her to marry him. But she turned him down because Haro had asked her the night before. It did upset Izo but what could he do? Time passed and well, Rie couldn't just stick to Haro if you know what I mean. I think...Haro put up with her wandering ways for the children. But, he wasn't a happy man. I'm sure that one of those lovers on the side was Izo. Possibly even, Nisho...She made the rounds." Her blue eyes looked out over the courtyard but her mind was looking into the past.

She paused putting her hand on the glass, "Then...one rainy night, Rie and her sons were in a fatal accident. Haro was devastated and never quite the same after that. They said his youngest survived but I never saw hide nor hair of the child afterward. I don't know but Haro...I think he didn't believe that it was just an accident. I remember him yelling at Rukuro saying someone set it up. But..in all honest I don't think it was Izo. I remember seeing him at the funeral and the look in his eyes. He was trying to hide his grief just like you, Akihiko-kun."

"So when I say he was unlucky at love...this was only the first time he had suffered such loss. As time passed, another woman came into his life. I cannot say I was close to the woman, but she was graceful as a willow and seemed to be a good mother. Her husband was decent man but not very good at the business and certainly terrible about hiding his affairs. Hiding them was the job that his father took up. But...I think the woman learned of those affairs and began a secret affair of her own with Matsumoto Izo."

"I know this because I saw the two on a date one night while I was out with Rukuro. Seeing them together, I would have said they were happy. Laughing and holding hands in a secluded part of the restaurant. And...at the time, she looked like she might be pregnant. I don't think I ever saw Izo as joyous and unguarded since Rie." A slight smile formed on her lips as her eyes pulled up the window to that past but then she pressed her lips together tightly as the memory faded as she focused on the room.

"But then...after the child was born..." she glanced back at Akihiko, "The child never showed up in any of the photos sent to me. And I never knew what happened. But...it was never spoken of by her, her husband...or his father as if the matter was taboo. Then she died...in a horrible accident. Izo from then on was fierce and brutal in his ascension to power with Smash in the industry. Bringing it on par with Ohayou. He had lost the warmer parts of his nature, even lost ties with those I thought were his friends."

Turning she looked over at Akihiko directly, "I'm sure you already put the story together Akihko-kun so I won't gloss over this part. I tried to ease you into the truth because unfortunately Yuuji's desire to learn of the past correlates with this. His name is Matsumoto Katsumi. He's Izo's and Kaori, your mother. Katsu was Kaori's father's name. Mia, Izo's mother's name. Thus, Katsumi."

She then turned and scolded Yuuji crossing her arms against her chest, "You're not very good at playing your cousin or maybe you were just enticing him to figure it out, Takagi-kun. If you didn't want him to know you now you wouldn't have said, 'But I don't think you realize who I suspect.' What you said just draws his desire to know to know while making him angry all at the same time. If you're going to be a Master of the Game you need to start listening to what your saying to people. Because one wrong word can screw you over." Crystal was very much into tough love. She didn't fool around when it came to smacking down on someone for the greater good. Akihiko would be able to tell that she definitely wasn't playing favorites today.

"And now to the meat of this matter, I'm guessing from knowing that Katsumi is alive, that Aki forced Izo to take the child. And that would explain why years ago Izo and Aki got into such a heated argument about Family. Izo wanted the child to remain with his mother and Aki wouldn't allow it...I suspect from what had been said." A frown creased her lips as she thought of that night. She could never show her memories to the young men but she had a feeling that Izo probably had tried to do the right thing then...even if now he was a monster. Aki might have been the worst of the two in those days. She looked up for a moment at the ceiling. Yes, he probably had been.

"So...Takagi-kun, there you have it. A brief snapshot of my rival...soon to be your rival and maybe your enemy, Matsumoto Izo. Does that help you see what you're up against? Akihiko-kun, I know that listening to this is difficult while you're grieving, but I think being straight with you is better that yanking your chain."

KATSU 勝 "victory" in Japanese.

MIA = wished for child (Japanese)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I know...me too." Shou agreed as they walked inside and sat down. The star had a feeling that Matsumoto Izo might be a bit busy today considering the number of high profile people that had gathered.

As he sat there, his eyes traveled to Azriel. The man looked even more dark today as usual and Shou wondered what he thought as he stared at the image of Jun.

"They chose a decent photo of him, didn't they?" he said to Azriel since he wasn't too far off. "Ah...Naoko-kun, have you met Azriel-san yet?" His eyes glanced to the younger man sitting beside him. Shou figured that any conversation was better than being uncomfortable and impatient for this to begin.

Inside though, Shou could feel the discomfort that he concluded was his other self. He couldn't talk to that self, he couldn't touch that self even when he sought the other out, but he knew that somewhere inside, his other self was weighted by his grief.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

Ever since hearing that Hiroki would be returning, Nezumi had been torn between elation and confusion. If Asato was okay, then why had he never returned his voice messages and emails? Ok, he was probably just super busy, but still...he just couldn't wait to see the man! It had been the greatest relief when he heard that he was alive and well.

Of course, there were things going on that put a great damper on the good news. With Koyasu Aki's passing traveling through the company like a shockwave, he had no doubt that Hiroki would be stressed and very upset. Even he mourned the man's passing...although, with him gone, didn't that mean that he and Asato could be together freely?! Oh, to be in his arms!

The thought was good, but the mouse knew now was not the time to behave in such a way. He was on his way to attend the funeral of one Nagasaki Hayato...the handsome SMASH star he had only had the pleasure of meeting briefly at the charity event months ago. Shinobu planned to sort of surprise Asato there, though he would only be attending as an "assistant" of sorts to the man. He did wish to pay his respects to the deceased star, regardless of the situation.

As the sedan pulled up and dropped him off, Nezumi stepped out, wearing a somber black suit and perfectly shined shoes. Carefully, he made his way through the crowd, picking out various stars and company members until his eyes finally landed on the man he had wished to see for so very long.

"Please excuse me...Hiroki-san, it is good to see you again." the manager politely spoke up when there was a lull in the conversation, his expression betraying no emotion other than a quiet respect that would be expected at a funeral.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:15 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Kai had helped Chiyou pull himself together and get cleaned up, and now the young star sat on the sofa applying burn ointment and bandages, sulking to himself.

"I'm really sorry...I guess I'm not able to be as independent as I want..." he lamented, kicking his toe against the carpet.

Yumi settled down at the young man's feet and whimpered and whined, obviously still feeling bad about what happened.

"It's not your fault, Yumi-chan. It's because I'm an idiot." Hideki huffed, feeling defeated again.

"Kai...did you get in touch with Nezumi? What are we supposed to do today? I kinda just want to go shopping..." the youthful vocalist whined, unaware of what was going on within the company, or the fact that they would be let off the hook for the day due to the passing of Koyasu Aki. Word hadn't quite gotten around to them as of yet, but Nezumi would fill Nakai in on all of that.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Comfortable on the chaise, Akihiko listened to Crystal carefully, watching her as if she were weaving a fantastical story. One couldn't tell what the young tiger was thinking behind those ice blue eyes... but he was attentive.
Yuuji, for his part, understood the story quite well... though he couldn't help but wonder what had happened to Kuzuma's youngest son... what had happened to Katsumi... Knowing the dark deeds done upon his own son by the spider's minions... it made some part of Takagi sick to think of what might have become of the children.
If Azriel was Katsumi... what had become of the boy's childhood?
"I knew about the accident. I mean obviously not at the time... but I was later imparted with certain knowledge." Yuuji spoke, thinking about the information which Aki had given him.
Crystal was correct in assuming that Takagi would move the darker pieces on the board.
The information about Kaori however was new to the young man... new to his cousin as well. Akihiko's eyes narrowed slightly as Izzy's aunt fixed him with her stare. Before she could lay it out so plainly for him, the young tiger had put two and two together to come to the conclusion.
His family's blood... ran in the veins of Matsumoto's b*****d...
It made Narcissus' own blood boil thinking about it. No wonder his grandfather had hidden this information... it would have destroyed his family's social image... He had never known his father to be a playboy of sort... though it did explain where the young man got his own charming skills to some degree. Certainly he was clueless as to his mother's affair... Hell, how had he never noticed his mother was pregnant?!
While Yuuji was being scolded, Akihiko stood from the chaise and walked to the windows, parting the curtains and looking out into the garden. He simply stood there, staring at the perfectly manicured rose bushes and topiarys.
"Seems you figured me out on multiple levels, Ishi-san." Takagi spoke with a slight smile. "You're correct in assuming I move the darker pieces of the chess board. I've done so under Aki's direction for some time... and I've paid dearly for it. My son was in the spider's grasp for months... and as I've said he's come back to me far different than before. Amnesia, fear, hatred of his parents... and an unbelievable ability to play and compose music. The boy's writing his own symphony... how many children can do that?" Yuuji asked, one eyebrow raised. "I understand quite well, Ishi-san... the evils and the hatred in Matsumoto's heart... and to be honest, I pity Azriel if he is indeed Katsumi... as I suspect." he pulled up an image of Azriel on stage, turning the screen around so Crystal could get a good look for herself... just in case she wasn't familiar with the new dark star. "But you also were correct in my methods. I didn't want to tell Akihiko because I wanted him to figure it out for himself. Lucky-san is the one who was more sensitive to his reaction to the news." Yuuji smirked slightly. "I'm quite used to delivering bad news to my dear cousin."
He went silent, glancing at the window... watching Narcissus' reflection in the glass. The musician's lithe fingers were wrapped around his waist. Yuuji understood the pose quite well.
"Arigatou, Crystal-san... for telling me." Akihiko spoke softly, blue eyes fixed on some point outside. "As far as I'm concerned, my family... my blood family... is dead. Katsumi is not a Koyasu. Yuuji is not a Koyasu. I am all that's left. The last Koyasu." turning, he fixed his gaze on Crystal... sharp... determined... "Matsumoto Izo will NOT claim this company as his own. This label will be the future of Asato's children. The future of Hideo and any other children Yuuji may have in time. The future of any children Ruki and I adopt. It isn't about blood. The Koyasu name is about blood, but Ohayuo is about what we leave to the future... and I'll be damned if Izo snatches that away."
Yuuji smiled, a bit of respect in his gaze as he watched Narcissus. "Which is why I'm helping you and not just grabbing Hideo and fleeing the country."
"Revenge is not something I should be contemplating... but seeing Izo's face when he realizes Ohayou is out of his grasp... that will be a sweet moment indeed." Akihiko replied, walking back over to the chaise and sitting down once more. "I don't give a damn if he was happy with my mother. He and ojisan are both responsible for the s**t this family's gone through. Their pathetic childish rivalry destroyed my family. I won't make the same mistakes. Ohayou is what's important... not my own pride or ego and certainly not the blood... because it ends with me."

User Image
User Image

Looking away from the large framed photo, Azriel smirked slightly at seeing Shou. "One of his less provocative photos... quite fitting." the bat replied, gaze flickering back to Jun's image before he refocused on Naoko. "Hajimemashite. Azriel desu..." Katsu spoke, inclining his head politely. "You'll have to forgive the glasses... I woke with a horrible headache this morning. Are you not missing a third member of your party?"
The pianist smiled slightly after introducing himself, the smile hiding his annoyance and anger at the question. "Ryuukaze has been working on a solo project lately. Personally, I feel my talents help give life to Shou-san's music in a way that my own solo career can't capture. His vocals certainly outdo my own."
"Do they?" Katsu's gaze remained on Naoko. If the blond could see those dark eyes, he would have easily noticed the slight predatory glint in them. "I'd like to hear you sing some tome, NAKO-san. I bet you don't give yourself enough credit." turning his head slightly, Azriel re-focused on the mercurial man at the pianist's side. "Seems you may have a headache yourself, Shou-san..." the bat suggested, catching a slight twitch to the man's eyes.
He didn't have to read Shou to notice that.
"It must be hard on you both... Hayato-san's passing. He spent a lot of time in your company lately. I bet the music you could have produced would have been breathtaking." Katsu inclined his head again slightly. "My condolences."
Yes, Nishikawa and Takatori had helped verse the bat in some proper funeral etiquette on the way to the ceremony.

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games