Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:53 am

Kat exited her quarters from her private entrance, pulling a wheeled cooler behind her. She loaded the cooler into the trunk of her car and then got into the black Lamborghini. She was headed out to the river to meet up with a group of friends to go "float" the river on tubes.

The engine roared to life and she left MW, headed out to her destination.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:30 pm

*Awakens slowly and groggily, stretching in a very cat like manner, it takes a little bit for it to register with her its the weekend. User Image Grinning, her heart skips a beat as she rolls over anticipating her husband is sound asleep next to her. heart But to her surprise, he's not. User Image Not only is he not there, but the gift box she's left on his pillow remains…untouched. sad She gets out of bed and retrieves her iphone to find no messages…nothing. crying

It then registers with her that her husband is about to turn 40. User Image She has enough experience with men to know that this is "mid life crisis" time and some men can do some very crazy things when they think they have reached a critical point in their lives. Drastic things. User Image Things that throw a wrench into a marriage and decent life. User Image She tries not to panic and her mind is racing going over all the scenarios as to where he could be or what he could be doing. User Image Her bottom lip quivers and she blinks frantically fighting back the tears welling up in her eyes. User Image

She's tempted to find Franco and beg him to round up the boys and FIND her husband. But she's afraid what they will do to him since she's so upset. If any of her brothers got wind of her shedding one single tear over her husband it wouldn't be good. User Image She picks up her iphone and stares at it. User Image Tempted to call or text him. But if he is going though some sort of "mid life" thing, she couldn't bear it if the result would be her broken heart. User Image crying

She starts pacing, trying to think rationally but unable too. Getting more and more whipped up by the minute, she's unable to take it anymore. She starts to hyperventilate and has to sit on the edge of the bed to focus on breathing. User Image No man likes to be nagged or have a woman whine to them and she's a Pavani…Pavani's DO NOT NAG OR WHINE. talk2hand Hell, she doesn't even hear the word "no" unless its in the context of "No…oh god please no!"

Wiping the tears from her eyes as she takes a deep breath, she exhales loudly and holds her head high. If he wants her then he's going to have to get her…plain and simple. talk2hand She goes to her closet, gets on her riding gear, takes her riding crop and handbag, walks straight to the private entrance of her chambers and flings open the door. User Image She throws her things in the passenger side of the car, gets in and floors it out of the parking lot.* evil

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:13 pm

*As she goes speeding down the street in her orange lamborghini, it doesn't take long until she hears sirens. wahmbulance Gripping the steering wheel white knuckled, she glares at the mirror and curses in Italian as she pulls her car over. stressed

The police officer approaches her vehicle and looks at her over his sun glasses as she pushes the button which rolls down her window.* Ma'am, do you know what the speed limit on this road is? stare *She grits her teeth and doesn't say anything until she can speak calmly.* Officer, do you know there are probably a thousand other more serious crimes being committed in this town right this very second? stare *Her nostrils flare as she tries to keep it together. The police officer raises his eyebrows at her and becomes annoyed.* License and insurance information. stare *She exhales loudly and gives him what he's requested.

The Officer looks at the license and back at Psy.* Mrs. Dougherty, you were going at an alarmingly excessive speed and driving recklessly. stare *She glares at the officer and knows better to just keep her mouth shut. stare The police officer get out his ticket book, writes out a ticket and holds it out for her. She stares at the ticket User Image and then grins sweetly at the officer. User Image Perhaps a few friends of mine can persuade you to just lose that little piece of paper. *She goes into her handbag and pulls out a few $100 dollar bills.* Officer, I'd like you to meet some friends of mine. Mr. Franklin…Mr. Franklin…Mr. Franklin… *Unamused, the police officer shoves the ticket in her face. User Image She snatches the ticket from his hand. User Image* Maybe this will get you to slow down. neutral *He tips his hat to her.* You be safe now, Ma'am. I'd hate to see a fellow officers wife end up in the hospital. neutral *She continues to look forward and crosses her arms under her bosom as the police officer returns to his police car and drives off. evil The Police Officer decides he had better give Dougherty a heads up on this situation out of professional courtesy. neutral

She stares at the ticket for a while and then shoves it into the glove box before continuing on her way to the stables. Maybe spending some time there with her new horse will take her mind off things.* stare
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:27 pm

Psyzapp-d
Hell, she doesn't even hear the word "no" unless its in the context of "No…oh god please no!"
{{ rofl rofl rofl }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:52 pm

She returned back from her outing and went inside her chambers to shower and change for the evening. Before dressing, she decided to make something to eat and watch "The Chronicles of Riddick" before changing and heading up to the bar. Nothing like a little Vin Diesel to start an evening off right. wink
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:33 pm

*Returns to MW, parks her car and enters though her private entrance. Filthy from her afternoon ride, she goes to her bedroom to shower and change into something more appropriate for the evening.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Movie over and dinner consumed, she quickly cleaned up the kitchen before heading to her room to change. Once she was ready, she grabbed her keys and phone and locked up before heading up to the bar.

Once she was upstairs, she headed behind the counter to make a shaker of Mexican martinis. Grabbing a martini glass, she went around to her usual spot and poured a drink.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:50 pm

*makes her way up stairs, little jeep following behind*
*reaches the stairs and finds the jeep can't follow* User Image
User Image hmmm User Image User Image
*charms the jeep with little bat wings* User Image
*it follows her up the stairs*
*does security and heads to the bar*
*takes a seat and the jeep parks under her tall stool*
*summons her shine jar and pours some into a short glass that appears*
*holds her drink up to Kat in a greeting*
*the jeep car horn beeps at her*
*sets some mood music on the jukebox*

*edited

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:54 pm

She watched as Leko's toy parked under her stool and shook her head as if to make sure she was really seeing what she thought she was seeing. One thing for sure, it certainly wasn't dull around there very often.

"Hey Leko...enjoying your gifts from Psy, I see. biggrin " She smiled at Leko and sipped her drink.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:57 pm

They really come in handy User Image
I rather like self sufficient objects User Image
How is Kat today?
Did you get my good night spirit the other night?

*sips at the shine*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:00 pm

*points tot the jukebox setting up another piano piece*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:01 pm

She stared at Leko, "Um, yeah....is that thing going to appear in my room on a regular basis or what? I'm surprised you didn't hear me scream. stare And then it waved and disappeared! Why are you sending me little ghost kangaroo mice? gonk "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Because I have a strong affinity for you love! User Image
And no, not regualrly...
then there would be no object of surprise related to it. User Image

*sips more shine*
you must admit they are darling though!
Those little lion tails! User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:07 pm

She sighed and sipped her drink.

"Yes, yes...they're freaking adorable. Just make sure that they don't appear on the off chance that Hauk will be there, okay? Magic freaks him out enough as it, I don't know how he'd react to a ghost mouse on my bed."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:09 pm

*Sees the turquoise box on his pillow where she left it which indicates he's STILL not been home. stare She spritzes on her Chanel and makes her way up to the Main Bar. She really wants a drink BADLY but refuses to compromise her condition…just in case. She goes behind the bar and gets a glass of ice water.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games