Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:29 pm

*After bathing, she slathers a deliciously scented lotion over her entire body, towel dries her hair and slips on a nightgown. She slips into bed, gets out her book on black magic, puts on her bifocals and reads in bed.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:38 pm

*Puts away her book, flips off her light, snuggles into the center and pulls the comforter to her chin and drifts off to sleep.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:41 am

*wakes up passed out on the roof of the bar next to an empty jar of shine* User Image
*once her eyes focus she sees DS facing in her opposite direction holstered to the jar*
*gives a sigh of relief that he isn't staring her in the face this time*
*picks up the jar and keep DS facing outward from her*
*Hops off the roof and gently glides down to the front entrance*
*Once she gets inside she sets the jar on the bar while fixing her double shot
spots a few loose threads on the arm of DS* User Image
*tries to ignore it but the pressure gets to her* stressed
*pulls a needle and thread emergency sewing kit from god only knows where
repairs the arm of DS* User Image
*sits at the bar sipping her double shot keeping DS facing away from her*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:33 am

After telling Hauk goodbye, she let herself into her quarters and went to unpack her bag. Her mind drifted to the time the two of them had spent together and she smiled to herself as she went about doing some mundane chores she had been putting off.

She was glad that he was being so understanding as far as her wishes were concerned, even though he was doggedly trying to get her to change her mind with all his teasing. She chuckled to herself, knowing it was going to be more difficult to resist him, especially when she teased him back on purpose.

Laundry started, she sat down and powered up her laptop and got to work on the daily routine of the bar's paperwork.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:40 pm

*Takes DS from the jar and sneaks away out of the bar into the shadows* User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:01 pm

*Accidentally slept in and missed her husband this morning. stare He didn't even bother to wake her up. User Image She gets dressed and sprays on a touch of Chanel before heading out the door on her appointments today. Since she's already running late stressed , she hurries out to her orange lamborghini and floors it as she squeals out of the MW parking lot. Quickly fumbling for her iphone to text that she is running late, she inadvertently runs a stop sign and before she knows it, she hears sirens. User Image

Annoyed, she pulls her car over to the curb and a police officer approaches her vehicle. The officer looks at her over his sun glasses.* stare License and insurance information. *She exhales loudly rolling her eyes and digs in her handbag to retrieve the information he's requested.* rolleyes Ma'am, do you realize you've run a… User Image *The officer stops when he sees the name on the license and realizes THIS is Officer William Dougherty's wife. stressed

Her long, perfectly manicured fingernails tap one by one on the door frame where she speaks to this officer though an open window.* Realize I've run WHAT? I don't know what you are talking about and I'm extremely late. talk2hand *The police officer hesitates and as he looks at a completely annoyed Mrs. Dougherty. sweatdrop He hands her back her license and insurance card.* Mrs. Dougherty, you ran a stop sign. I'll let you off here with a warning, but please Ma'am… pay attention. stare *He tips his hat to her.* You be careful now. *The officer goes back to his vehicle and drives off.

Psy huffs as she looks at the time. User Image That cop has now made her LATER! stressed She floors it once again and tries to get to Upper GGG as quickly as she can.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:18 pm

*Arrives back at MW after a fairly long day. stare She even stopped to check in on her Mother while she was out and about. Palmira was doing very well and of course steered the conversation around to "grandchildren" no matter what the topic. rolleyes

She parks her car and goes into her private entrance to change into something more appropriate for evening.*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:19 pm

*steps out from a shadow* User Image
*keeps DS tucks away*
*unscrews a new shine bottle* User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Kat came up to the bar to see if anyone was around this evening. She saw Leko at the bar and smiled at her as she went behind the counter to make a drink.

"Hey, Leko...how's it going? biggrin " She made a vodka and cranberry juice and went over to take a seat near Leko.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:28 pm

User Image User Image
Oh hi!User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:31 pm

She chuckled at Leko's enthusiastic greeting and sipped her drink.

"So, what have you been up to today? Anything interesting?"
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 pm

User Image interesting?...
User Image well not really...Just been wandering to where the shine leads me User Image
And DS has been keeping me company of course! User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:39 pm

*After changing and freshening up, she makes her way up to the bar and is thrilled to see Leko and Kat.* User Image Hiiiiiiiiiiiii User Image *Scoots over next to Leko and grins.* So, I went shopping and I got a few things to make DS a bit more comfortable. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:41 pm

She frowned slightly, "DS? confused Oh! The doll....right. Glad you have it to keep you company. So, where all have you and DS been today?"

She shook her head and snickered softly before taking another sip of her drink. She still was unsure about that damn doll, but Leko was capable enough of taking care of things if they got out of hand. It was kind of odd, seeing the tall succubus with a doll though. xd

She waved at Psy when she appeared and shook her head again. She had some really odd friends, when it came right down to it.

"Hey, Psy....how's it going? biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:45 pm

Oh well.. I'm not really sure where all I went..
I jumped some shadow realms I hadn't visited in ages! User Image
you know places that are just no fun all on your own. User Image
Plus with a little shine in me - I can do ANYTHING! twisted

*looks over Psy's white outfit and isn't sure if she should be frightened or intrigued*User Image
*gets her composure back and responds to Psy*
Oh did you now?
*pours herself some shine in a short glass*
do tell.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games