Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crystal's hug surprised Akihiko for a moment, but he kindly returned the embrace. "Thank you. I'm sure you being here will make Ruki feel a bit better." he released the woman, blue eyes focusing on Izzy's uncle. "Ah... yes. A bug or a cold... he's been sneezing, though he took some dayquil just a bit ago. Fell asleep actually. He's hoping I forgo the idea of making him bland foods for breakfast." the musician smiled at the thought before Crystal's question stole away his focus.
"I'm... fine... considering what happened yesterday. I'm sorry you had to come all this way."

"It's too bad neither of us have the time." Takagi replied, a part of him wanting the same thing as Shou.
Their encounter in Akihiko's kitchen had been... well great. Yuuji hadn't felt that good since he'd been with Michi...
s**t! MICHI!
Another call he needed to make!
"I'll send you a text with directions once I'm off the phone. I know today is going to be hard for you, Shou-san... you've my sympathy. Losing someone you love hurts."
Of course the mercurial star had never actually TOLD Yuuji about his relationship with Hayato... However Takagi's run in with the now deceased man in Hawaii had spoken volumes.

Once Shou had hung up, Yuuji was sending him directions. Then placing another call...
One to Tanaka Michi.

Walking out of his room, Naoko was the perfect image of a gentleman. The suit fit like a glove, his glasses giving him a sophisticated air. If Shou had been Sai, there was no doubt that the older Oumori brother would have been shocked at the seeming change in his little brother's fashion.
"Sorry, took a while doing the tie..." the pianist spoke, still fiddling with it, obviously not comfortable in the suit at all. "Ko... Ko-kun's not dressed right..." one thin eyebrow arched Shou's way in confusion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:04 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes....I suppose time is hard to find right now." That sort of saddened the star. He wanted to have fun with Yuuji...when was he going to be allowed to have fun again at all? Tour again? Live again? After this funeral, he was determined to move on. Have a good life again....party again. Not be so frigging morose and dealing with everyone else's drama. He was tired of it.

"Alright, I'll look out for them. Ah...yes, well, it is hard to lose someone you cared for." admitted Shou quietly. "But, there is a point, Takagi-kun where one must put the past behind and move forward. Jun was very dear to me, but I don't think he would have wanted me to grieve to long, Life is just too short for that."

He hung up the phone wondering how Yuuji knew about he and Jun. But he didn't take it to heart. Shou could spin the story any way he wanted if anyone else asked. And he doubted Yuuji would spread the information. He knew the funeral would be difficult but...not for him. He wasn't the one feeling deep grief...no...it wasn't him but the one he searched for in the mirror.

--------------

Shou tilted his head and stared at Naoko. "You clean up quite well." he teased as he leaned down to put a small mask on Ko's face. "There. Now you're ready too."

Ko patted his mask. It had small neko ears on top. "I'm NeKO!"

"Your tie looks fine....well...mm...wait..." Shou walked over and brushed Naoko's hands away and then undid the tie. He then retied it as if it did it everyday. "There, now that's perfect." Shou truly was a fashion freak. "Ah...and about Ko, I called mm...Takagi-san. Ko will be staying with Narcissus-san for the afternoon. Mm...Ko why don't you run down to the front door and grab your shoes."

Ko ran off and Shou said quietly, "Narcissus' grandfather passed away yesterday. Izzy has a cold. But, Takagi-kun believes Ko might help Narcissus today while he's taking care of Izzy. Maybe not the best situation either but not a funeral. I suppose I'll be going to another funeral soon...for Koyasu Aki." Shou sighed and turned towards the stairs. "So...at least Ko will have a good day...ne?"

The star didn't comment as to why he chose to go with Naoko's idea and find another solution for Ko. He didn't think it was the ideal situation either but at the moment, he didn't have another choice. Ko at least wouldn't freak out being with Akihiko and Izzy. It was difficult being a parent.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist???

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi noticed his phone buzzing and it took him a moment to get there. "Yammi! I've got to take a call." he yelled as he grabbed the phone from the counter. Michi had been working none stop with Akihiko's band over the past few days. He wanted to sound perfect even if Narcissus' group was going crazy with his Pop tunes.

"Yeah...hello....Michi desu." he answered quickly. He hadn't looked at the number so he didn't even know who was on the other end of the line. But he wiped the sweat off his brow as he step out of the main work place and stood there in the cool hallway of Jaz' 'Where House' Studio.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:31 pm

Naoko was startled... perhaps a bit of his brother could show through every now and then. He watched his Shou tied the tie, trying to follow but failing miserably. The blond just wasn't the type to wear a suit.
"You... wait you took my advice?" Naoko asked suddenly, surprised by the mercurial man's change of heart. "Yeah... damn that's horrible... Does Ko-kun know? I mean... it might be a good idea to tell him about Koyasu Aki..."
After all, if the boy said something really REALLY insensitive by accident... Well and what if the child sensed something was wrong and just felt awkward all day?

"Michi-kun?" Yuuji smiled as he heard the man's voice. It'd been a couple days since he'd spoken to the physical therapist. "I can hear music in the back ground... working with Yammi's group again?" he asked, glad to know Tanaka was making good use of the practice time. "Look um... well I wanted to talk to you about the show. Seems Lucky-san's caught a cold. We're not canceling of course but he won't be performing. It'll just be you and Akihiko. And... well... there's some worse news than a mere cold... Koyasu Aki passed away last night. Since you're one of Akihiko's few friends, not to mention a rising star in the company, I thought you should know."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:23 pm
Crystal nodded as Akihiko released him. "It's probably a cold and I'm sure he's being just like me..."

"Yes, just like you and terrible about staying in bed. Ruki is way too much like you at times, dear." answered Rukuro as he slipped on his slipper. Then Rukuro smirked, "You feed him bland food and you'll find him in the kitchen making a frozen dinner just like someone else I know." He glanced gainst at Crystal. Yes, way too much alike.

"Hmmph! You're not that good of cook, my love." Crystal said as she turned and looked at the home. "Ah...so he's sleeping...well I suppose we can wait for him to wake again. And no need to be sorry about it, things like this happen and we must all pull together. If you know what I mean." She said with a sad smile. While she and Aki didn't always get along they had made good deals in the past. Izzy's good job had been one of those deals and others she wouldn't mention for various things over time.

Rukuro sighed, "Considering he might be asleep for awhile, I think I'll change and to Hayato-kun's funeral. I received a few messages from the other Chairmen in Tokyo. A few will be present. Crystal, why don't you stay here and take care of Ruki. Maybe Akihiko can teach you how to cook." He winked at the younger man and turned asking the butler to guide him to a bathroom so he could redress in clothes more appropriate.

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou glanced at Naoko, "I can change my mind." Apparently just like mercury he could change his mind. "No and Ko doesn't know. I'm not sure I'll bring it up. I doubt he can say anything too insensitive. If I'm avoiding taking him to a funeral should I really be telling him about another death?" Now that did seem silly.

He had a feeling that Narcissus could easily put Ko in to a music room somewhere and just let him play all afternoon if for some reason he got in the way. It was still better than bringing up the same topic. Ko already knew that Hayato had passed. It would be really odd to tell the boy that Koyasu Aki had passed too. Although the boy didn't seem to care for the mean grandfather.

Ugh...maybe he should say something. Shou sighed with his own indecision. Then he shook his head. No...he'd leave it at that. Ko had heard enough about death and dire events. He was an 8 year old boy not an adult.

"Let's go.." said Shou as he descended the stairs and soon they were on their way to the Koyasu Estate.

Inside the limo, Driver Kozaki looked at the directions and blinked. "I know where this place is. Alright, it's a bit of a drive but if your visit is short we can get to the funeral on time."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist???

"Hey Yuuji...yeah. I'm working my butt off. I'm probably driving Yammi and the boys crazy but yeah...I'm working." He could hear Yammi's drummer turning off the beat box and trying to vent on his drums.

"I think I'll need my own band one day...." Michi said as he chuckled under his breath Of course he knew there was nothing to worry about, these guys were pros. But still, he knew his music was driving them crazy. In a way though it was good to work with their experience because they sure did run him through the wringer when he was messing up. He didn't feel like a pro yet, but he felt like this cram session on music had moved him up a few grade levels.

"Just me and Akihiko? Oh wow...ok...well that sucks." Michi scratched his head then his eyes widened as he heard the rest of the news. "Seriously? Do you need me to come to see Akihiko??" Michi was ready to drop everything and run over there if Akihiko needed him at his side. That's what friends were for. "Yeah well thanks for telling me...although man...I would never have expected it. Are you running Ohayou now??"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy woke up again and discovered he was alone. This time he dragged himself out of bed as his tummy growled. He had eaten last night but...not today.

Yawning, he pitter pattered out of the room and started slowly making his way down the hall, then stumbled down the stairs and pushed open the doors into the kitchen. Izzy mumbled about how the stairs were too steep while he entered the kitchen Then he sneezed a few times as he tried to figure out where the coffee maker was.

--------

Crystal in the conversation with Akihiko glanced over his shoulder and chuckled, "Maybe you should stop him before he makes a mess..."

She pointed down the direction of the kitchen were the blue footies and Akihiko PJs had just slipped through the door. A brief glimpse was all Akihiko got.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:07 pm

"A tv dinner is out of the question." Akihiko replied to Rukuro, crossing his arms over his chest. "He's sick so he needs well cooked food with proper nutrients, not nachos or microwaveable kung pow chicken. Microwaves are for re-heating leftovers, not cooking." For a while he watched the older man be lead away by the butler...
The sound of Izzy stumbling on the stairs thought, brought the young Koyasu's attention back to reality. Blue eyes rolled as he sighed. "Damn it, Ruki... Crystal-san, if you'd like some coffee or breakfast, I'm about to make both." he said with a smile, leading the way to the kitchen.
With Izzy's aunt following, Akihiko grabbed his partner from behind and held him tight against his chest. "You're causing trouble, hun." the musician whispered. "I'm going to make you breakfast... remember? You're supposed to be in bed." releasing izzy, Narcissus walked around him and headed toward the coffee pot. "You're right, Crystal-san... he is horrible about being sick... isn't he?" Akihiko teased as he started up the coffee maker. "Please, Ruki... sit down at the table and let me take care of you. You're not going to miss anything. I swear."

This time however, Naoko didn't argue. In fact, he was starting to feel rather... nervous?
But why?
Was it because Ko wasn't going to be with either of them?
Was it because he would see Ryu soon?
Was it because they were going to Jun's funeral?
Hayato...
Thinking back, the young man wondered if he shouldn't just gone back to the dark star. Surely he would've saved Ryu a lot of heart ache. Hell maybe Hayato would still be alive!
But would he have changed?
Grabbing an umbrella and his coat, just in case, Naoko followed Shou out to the limo, climbing in. He didn't say anything really... just sat there... staring at his hands as his fingers drummed almost obsessively on the umbrella handle in his lap.

"No." Yuuji replied, perhaps a bit too quickly. "Look, he's taking it hard but right now he's got Lucky-san's cold to distract him... not to mention I think his aunt and uncle just arrived. The best thing you can do, Michi-kun, is keep working. The show's day after tomorrow. Tomorrow Akihiko needs to practice and see your run through. The day after tomorrow you both need to go to the first venue and do run throughs again before the show that night. I've contacted Hiroki-san, who is in charge now, and we've agreed not to cancel the concerts. Three shows. Three nights. After that Akihiko will need some down time again. Work damn hard today, Michi-kun... because tomorrow night you need to go to bed early."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was calm as he sat in the car and curled and arm around Ko who was more interested in his Ipad than anything else at the moment. Shou also watched Naoko and he could tell that they younger man was a little bit nervous as those fingers continued to tap on the umbrella handle.

"Now Ko, while you're there, don't give Narcissus-san any problems. You have to be good because Izzy isn't feeling good. As soon as Naoko-kun and I are done with our business, we will be back to pick you up. That will be later this afternoon."

"Ok...Uncle Shou. Not too long right?" asked Ko as he played a video game.

"No not too long. It won't seem long at all. I'm sure that Narcissus-san has a big music room that you can enjoy while we are away."

"Oh...you think so? Why can't I go with you?" asked Ko always filled with questions.

"Mm...because this is a level 20+ mission and you're still a level 8 newbie." Shou answered figuring that was the easiest way to get the boy off his back about their next stop.

"AWH!! Why are all the missions level 20+??" grumbled Ko as he looked over at Naoko.

Shou sighed as he looked out the window, "I wonder...."

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist???

"Alright...I'll keep working. Mm...well if he does need me, let me know will you?" Michi said as he leaned up against a comfortable cold wall. "Ok, I'll be ready to go to the first venue then. Hiroki-san? Ah...Is he back? Is he ok?"

Michi never got much of the news going on lately. Heck he hadn't seen anyone except Yammi and his boys. Oh yes, and lunch with Nez. But even that had been quick.

"Right...Well, I guess I'll let you go and get back to work then." Great...he had this sinking feeling that it wasn't going to be as fun of adventure to do these shows as he thought. Not with the sudden death in the family. He had a feeling Akihiko wasn't feeling up to snuff and with good reason. Who'd want to sing after all the crap that had happened?

"Umm...I'll let Yammi and the band know." he said before hanging up the phone. Geesh...what a day. Although he hoped Izzy would get better because he really didn't want to be the only one on stage if something else happened.

...Dark Star.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

As Rukuro walked off he waved and answered, "Good luck with that. I've a stubborn wife...you've my stubborn nephew. Two peas in a pod..and BOTH like Nachos. You're going to lose." The older man was a sly dog but he knew that his wife and nephew had certain qualities and bad habits. He had grown to live with the frozen dinners and Mexican food. But then again Rukuro wasn't the divine cook Akihiko was. So maybe there was a difference after all.

-----

"Sure, Akihiko-kun..." Crystal followed the younger man into the kitchen to see Izzy trying to search for something while wiping his drippy nose with a paper towel. She shook her head and smiled as Akihiko grabbed Izzy from behind and scolded him.

Izzy suddenly went still as if caught in the act. "Where did you come from?" he questioned as he glanced over his shoulder. "Hey...I was just getting myself some....Coffee. And I don't want to be in bed" He sneezed into his paper towel.

"Oh my boy you should do as Akihiko-kun says. Ruki you look utterly puny." commented Crystal as Akihiko let go of her nephew.

Izzy's eyes lifted and he spied his Aunt standing in the door way, "Hi..." He sat down at the table and laid his head on the cool surface.

"Oh you must be sick if you're not coming over here to give me a hug." Crystal walked over and felt his forehead immediately. "No fever at least. Is the physician coming soon? And yes, he's terrible about being sick."

"I learned that from you..." Ruki grumbled and then coughed into his paper towel. His heavy eyes followed Akihiko as the man started up the coffee maker. "Oh...coffeeeee....." He almost sounded like a zombie when he spoke.

"Mm...he's going to complain quite a bit I think. Until he is well." she grinned knowing that is exactly what she would do.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 pm

"You'll be the first person I call, Michi-kun. I promise. You mean a lot to Akihiko after all." standing from the desk, Takagi started walking toward the kitchen where he could hear everyone else. "He probably doesn't want to sing, but he's a pro. He'll sing. After all, he sang and nearly died himself once... This should be a far easier challenge. AH and well yes Hiroki-san is back and from what I can tell he's fine. Apparently he 'met' someone."
And that someone bugged Takagi like no other...
The suspicions alone...
Matsumoto's hands weren't clean by any means.
"Just keep working. Focus on your performance, Michi-kun. Blow Akihiko away when he watches you sing. And get some rest."
Once off the phone, cell pocketed away, Yuuji went to meet their guests and let his cousin know they were soon to expect another.

"Lucky me..." Akihiko said sarcastically, knowing that in a way, Rukuro was right.
Izzy was stubborn beyond belief... but of course so was the young tiger.

Delicate hands carefully crafted the perfect pot of coffee before going to the fridge and looking around. It wasn't as stocked as he would've preferred, but the musician was more than capable of whipping up Omelete Risu with the ingredients.
Setting to work, Akihiko's blue gaze glanced over his shoulder. "You're going to be in bed if I have to tie you down to it. And you know damn well I will." the young man teased, getting the rice going first. "When I was sick I wasn't half this bad. I stayed in bed... for the most part. I'm just doing for you what our maids and the butler did for me when I was younger."
The coffee finished and he brought the pot over to the table, setting it down amongst the already positioned sugar and cream... seemed Yuuji had already had a crack at coffee once, though he had used the single cup maker and not the pot itself. He brought over cups and spoons then went back to cooking. "I think the physician is on the way. I mean..."
"Yes, he is." came Takagi's voice from the doorway. "Ishi-san. I hope the flight and drive were comfortable." he said with a smile, bowing to the woman. "I called the Ohayou physician earlier so he should arrive within the hour. I've also given condolences to Shou-san... he extends his own to you as well, Akihiko... and I've alerted Michi-kun to the situation. Last night I spoke with Hiroki-san at length and I convinced him not to cancel your performances... but Lucky-san isn't going on stage. Not with that cold. Oh... and Shou-san is bringing Ko-kun by. We both thought it better he be here than at Hayato-san's funeral. I... well I also thought he might help you a bit too, Akihiko."
Sighing, the musician glanced at his cousin. "How many times do I have to say I'm fine, damn it?" another sigh, blue eyes focused on the cooking task at hand. "He's dead. I've known it would happen for some time. And I'm sorry I was sentimental last night but looking at it today he deserved what happened after what he tried to do to Ruki. The old man's gone. Asato's in charge. I've a show to do. Life can go back to being normal."
Lies...
But Akihiko couldn't really help it.
Thinking about his loss hurt... and people needed him right now... the company needed him to make money. Grieving had to take a backseat...
Now with Ko coming over and Izzy's aunt and uncle already there... well it made Narcissus far more self conscious.
He'd play the part of a perfect host, baby sitter, and nursemaid all at once.

Blinking, Naoko's amber eyes focused on Ko and he stopped drumming on the umbrella handle. "Lots of missions are level 20+ because they're very hard." he replied with a soft smile. "It's going to be a hard mission for me and I'm over level 20. I'm sure Narcissus-san can teach you a thing or two today. Maybe it'll come in hand if Shou-san's ever sick? You can be his doctor, Ko-kun."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"So there is a big learning curve when you hit level 20?" frowned Ko as he closed his video game and seemed thoughtful for a long moment. "I don't think I want to be level 20. All the missions are stupid so far."

Shou chuckled, "I have to agree with you Ko." Everything seemed crazy and he still had an upcoming tour after the new year. The tour would be crazy but Shou thought he'd enjoy traveling around Japan and maybe overseas away from all this nonsense for awhile.

However, Ko's brow furrowed as Naoko mentioned him becoming a doctor, "I don't want to be...one..." His words slowed to a halt and he hid his face in Shou's coat. Doctors weren't nice people...they were bad...very bad....

Shou put his arm around Ko a little tighter, "Well, Ko...if Narcissus-san is helping Izzy get better, he's being a good guy right?"

Ko didn't answer that comment right away but finally said, "I...guess so." He didn't come out of Shou's coat though until the car halted at the gates of the great estate.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ruki actually pulled his head up from the table when Akihiko spoke like that. His eyes were wide with embarrassment, "Don't say things like that in front of my Aunt!"

Crystal burst into laughter. "Oh Ruki I'm not a prude. Don't pay him no mind Akihiko-kun."

"But...he shouldn't say those things in front of you! You're like...Mom..." Izzy complained feeling like Crystal just snuck a peek at his yaoi fantasies.

"I'm not bad I just don't like being sick. I don't want to miss work...and..." he sneezed three times, "....and I will sing..." he coughed still downright willful.

However, once the coffee was set before him. His eyes focused on it and he reached out only to have his hand pushed aside as Crystal poured him a half of the cup then reached over and added the cream and a tad of sugar. "Now Ruki. If you sneezed you'd get this everywhere while pouring so behave and let Nurse Akihiko-kun do his job."

She then set the cup in his hands as Takagi walked in. "Oh good...Here that Ruki, you'll have a physician here soon." Although as she looked back at Ruki he wasn't paying too much attention. His eyes were on the coffee as he slowly sipped it in.

Ruki glanced over from the mug as Akihiko scolded Yuuji but even he knew that the response was a lie. He sighed a little and then said, "So Ko-kun will be here soon then. Mm...maybe play with him in the music room, Akihiko? I'll probably see the physician and then take a nap afterwards." He wanted to be helpful even if he was feeling like crap and wanted to complain all day long, he really did have to think of Akihiko's needs too.

"Well, I surely can help out with the boy if need be. I've years of experience dealing with boys of all ages. " Crystal said confidently trying to ease the tension in the room. Although Izzy sat over there wondering what sort of experience she meant. Crystal eyed a lot of young men over the course of her years. Izzy knew it, Rukuro knew it. But Izzy never knew if Crystal acted on those interests or was just a looker. "How old is Ko-kun? she asked as she poured herself a cup. "Would you like a cup Yuuji? Akihiko?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:34 pm

"Hey your aunt's hit on me before so I'm just trying to help remind her what sort of trouble she'd have with me." Akihiko spoke back with a wink, finding it hilarious that the woman had hit on him.
Course he hadn't really known if she'd meant it or not at the time.
Narcissus smirked slightly, "I don't play nice... and YOU need to remember that too, Mister. I love you and she knows that... but I won't tolerate you hopping out of bed at all hours of the day because you don't think you're sick. Now that I think about it... Maybe handcuffs would be better than tying you down..." the man mused teasingly, working on the omlettes.
Takagi held his hand up, "No thank you, Ishi-san. I'm fine. I've got a cup in the study."
"Ko-kun is Yuuji-kun's son." Akihiko spoke up seriously, turning the omlette. "He's about eight... had some rather bad things happen to him that his father wasn't aware of until recently... some amnesia too... so he doesn't exactly remember that Yuuji-kun's his father... or that his name's Hideo."
"Akihiko!"
Blue eyes focused intently on Takagi. "What? Why hide it from her? Better she know now then ask him what his parents do for a living. He's libel to say you're dead again."
Sighing, Yuuji walked over and sat down at the table, gaze focused on his cousin but silent.
"Anyway, his name's Hideo and he's staying with Shou-san right now because... well because somehow one of his group found the boy."
After a moment, Yuuji finally spoke up. "Hideo... well Ko-kun didn't need to attend Hayato-san's funeral with Shou-san... I thought here to be safer for him. And yes, Shou-san knows I'm his father. Probably why he called and asked."
"Is it?" Akihiko asked, raising an eyebrow at Yuuji but not saying anything further for a few seconds. "Sure he didn't call for any... other reason?"
Takagi sighed, "Drop it... I was just about to call him anyway. Nothing happened. Let it go. He woke me up, I got dressed, and came in for breakfast."
"Yeah like twenty minutes later..."
Yuuji rolled his eyes before smiling slightly at Crystal. "You'll have to forgive Akihiko. Much as he wants to appears a morning person, inside I think he's still grouchy and groggy."
Instead of being annoyed though, Narcissus laughed. "Damn right I'm not a morning person." blue eyes focused over on Izzy. "But Ruki is. He's sick and thus I need to be up. I couldn't have him coughing and sneezing his head off just so I could sleep in. What sort of idiot do you take me for?"
Takagi shrugged. "A really sexy idiot?"
"Well least half that's true..." the man teased, dishing out breakfast and bringing omelette rice to the table two plates at a time. "I'm going to teach Ko-kun how to cook better. With Shou-san his guardian the poor boy needs as many kitchen skills as he can learn." Akihiko spoke, picking up Izzy's spoon then holding a bite of breakfast up for him.
"You're enjoying your roll as nurse way too much." Yuuji joked, pointing his spoon at Izzy. "He's going to want to give you a sponge bath next." but all jokes aside, the man looked back to Crystal. "Forgive me for asking but... well I'm sure Lucky-san called you after some troubling news. Did you come all this way for him or is there more to your visit, Ishi-san?"
Yes... right now Takagi had a job to do. Much as he wouldn't mind slacking off and watching his cousin turn into a housewife... there were conversations that needed to be had.

Naoko cursed under his breath, completely oblivious.
He was such an idiot!
"Sorry, Ko-kun... I didn't exactly mean it that way. How about nurse then? You can learn all about how to nurse someone back to health I bet." the blond smiled, trying to reassure the boy. "Maybe Narcissus-san will even let you help take Lucky-san's temperature or you'll learn what someone needs to eat or drink when they're sick. That's what I meant really." then he blinked. "Dang, why do I have this mental image of Narcissus-san in a little nurse dress now? Creepy... then again..." he shrugged, not thinking the mental image all that bad.
He'd look better in it though.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Nurse?" Ko's furrowed brow remained but his eyes peeked out from under Shou's heavy coat. He seemed to listen to Naoko's words but he wasn't very trusting at the moment.

Shou tried to take it in stride because eventually the boy would have to realize that not all doctors were bad people. However, somewhere in Shou, he was angry that this little boy had suffered so much under the hands of such.

"Narcissus-san in a nurse dress?" laughed Shou as he squeeze Ko a little tighter. "Can you see Narcissus-san wearing a white dress like that, Ko?"

"No. I can see Uncle Naoko wearing one. Uncle Naoko likes to dress like girls." squeaked Ko as he was hugged into Shou.

Shou winked at Naoko. "Maybe we should buy Naoko-kun a nurse outfit for my next concert...." The teasing would at least make Ko feel better he thought.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Crystal smiled broadly as Akihiko winked, "And who says I like nice boys."

"Aunt Crystal!!" Izzy burst with a sudden fit of sneezes. Oh my god! She was hitting on his partner!!! In front of him! Izzy was so embarrassed he turned bright red.

Then she chuckled as she saw his face, "Good boys can be too easy and boring. Don't you want your Aunty to have fun?" She was just teasing but she liked getting a rise out of her rather uptight nephew.

"He's MINE...M. I. N. E. And you're married!" Ruki pointed out even as he covered his nose with Kleenex and rubbed fiercely.

"Handcuffs?" Crystals eyes drifted back and forth between Ruki and Akihiko, "Mm...Ruki, you do have a wild one don't you?"

"Aunt Crystal!!" Ruki practically coughed the words out of his mouth in a whining bark then flopped his head on the table. "This can't be happening to me today."

Crystal winked at Akihiko. She obviously was teasing and living it up. But then she got serious as the conversation changed.

"So you've a son, mm....I believe Aki told me that once but it was years ago. Must have been when he was born." Crystal thought for a moment and maybe that was within one of the various holiday cards that she and Aki shared. As she thought of it, it must have seemed odd to share holiday cards but they did so every year for a long time.

Then she glanced at Yuuji and Akihiko, "You mean with Shou-san?" She blinked then smiled and looked at Yuuji, "How is Shou-san?" Oh she obviously could be as bad as Akihiko in certain aspects. Some of her qualities were within Ruki but others certainly hadn't made it over. "Oh I don't think he is a grouch at all. He and I seem to have a similar wave length. But if you do use the handcuffs, Akihiko-kun, please use the ones with the soft padding inside. He doesn't need to be any more achy than he is."

"Aunt Crystal!" Ruki eyes widened as he fussed! His Aunt was really more forward than any woman he knew!

"Oh shush Sick One....You should have stayed in bed. You need to get well if you're going to sing in a few days." she pointed out and then took a sip of her coffee. "You should listen to you boyfriend he has the right idea. Mmm...sexy is right."

Ruki grumbled then took a sip of his coffee giving up on scolding his Aunt. And then smiled as the plate of omelette rice was put before him. "Yummy" Although he still wanted ketchup...

"Cooking is a great skill to have. One that Ruki and I have none of. It's a good thing you found a man that loves to cook. Rukuro can cook some but he hasn't the time for it. He found a chief for me who works out just fine. Does Hideo-kun..mmm..Ko-kun like to cook?" Crystal said as she sat down at the table and looked at the food. Crystal was going to try to be discreet after what she heard about Ko. Even if she was playful about other things, she had to wonder what the boy had been through that he wouldn't remember his father and have bad feelings about him.

Ruki opened his mouth and took in the first bite then sighed happily. "Oishii..." But as soon as Yuuji spoke of the sponge bath he was about to answer I'd like one. but realized what company he was in and blushed instead. Fortunately, Yuuji changed the topic.

She glanced up from her first bite, "This is delicious. And yes, Takagi-kun, we are here on business. Ruki said he needed us and was worried about some events that were happening around him. Of course, some of the details were lacking but we decided that the best solution was to come to Japan. Since our money is being invested into keeping Ohayou upright for a short time, we wanted to make certain that there weren't any 'problems'. But since Aki has so recently passed too, this is probably fortuitous because we would have come to the funeral as well."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:11 pm

"Hey, I don't LIKE to dress that way. People just enjoy dressing me like that." Naoko reminded, wagging a finger at Ko. Amber eyes focused on Shou suddenly, "You wouldn't dare... Kimono I can stand, but I'm not standing there in a nurse's dress. No way. You're both terrible..." the blond pouted.
But of course it HAD gotten his mind off things... if for just a little while.

Akihiko couldn't help but smirk. "Really, Ruki... your aunt's just expressing a healthy interest in the opposite sex. What sort of entertainer would I be if I didn't encourage a little fantasy here and there?" he teased, pouring himself a cup of coffee now. "Oh and don't worry. My handcuffs have velvet lining." the young tiger winked. "I wouldn't want it to hurt... too much."
Cutting up a bit of omlette risu, Narcissus glanced at Crystal. "Shou-san is... well I suppose he's fine for the most part." it wasn't his place to say anything about the man's relationship with Hayato of course. He knew the mercurial star was probably grieving but for all outward appearances he wasn't doing too bad.
Except that 'other' self.
"Yes well, Ruki made a mess of our kitchen the other day. I'm learning slowly to keep him out of the kitchen it seems." Akihiko replied, gaze falling on his partner beside him. "Someone had to pine sol the entire place before I woke up the other day... thinking I wouldn't notice." for a few moments he just stared at Izzy, as if taking something about the man in. But then the musician redirected his attention to Crystal. "He helped cook pancakes night before last so I think Ko-kun is happy to help. Not sure if he enjoys cooking... only thing I KNOW he likes is playing piano. Luckily there's still a keyboard upstairs in my room. Should keep him occupied."
"Don't feel too bad. Akihiko has a cook as well. Sometimes one just doesn't have the time to prepare meals." Yuuji spoke up, not enjoying the topic of his son being discussed, but understanding his cousin's reasoning. Narcissus thanked Crystal for liking the food, but Takagi took up the conversation once more with the young Koyasu listening intently.
"You may be happy to learn, Ishi-san, that a contract was negotiated, by Aki, before his death with Matsumoto Izo in regards to SMASH and Ohayou's rivalry. Aside from healthy competition between their stars and ours, he's agreed to no tricks for an entire year. It isn't much time but we can still put it to good use by shoring up our defenses and building back a proper budget. Hiroki Asato should be taking over the reigns after the holiday, much to the delight of our board and investors. We have a heavy hitting group of stars in our employ right now, far moreso than SMASH. They're banking a lot on Shou-san and this new Azriel-san. Right now I've got Nakai-san producing a new mini-album and Chiyou-san going through the proper steps to get back on stage... his new album came out not long ago so it needs promotion... but of course I don't want to put the poor boy on stage until he's ready. Then of course Akihiko is going to perform this week with Tanaka-san as his interlude. I look forward to Lucky-san performing soon too and I signed a rather good guitarist this past week to begin working with Tanaka-san on a regular basis."
Right now Crystal and Rukuro were business partners and thus entitled to know the workings of the Ohayou studio.
"Of course I would like to hire more managers... poor Nezumi-san has three clients and pretty soon Lucky-san may need to step back from a managerial role... I will probably be stepping in to fill that void once Hiroki-san has everything on his end under control."
Akihiko smirked slightly, "We're just a busy little bunch... aren't we?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh yes you do!" exclaimed Ko, "Who put you into a kimono at Christmas? You did!"

Shou tilted his head, "He's right you know." Then he chuckled, "I bet you would look adorable dressed like that.

It surely had gotten Ko's mind off of the previous comment because he was peeking a bit more out of the coat giggling at Naoko's dilemma.

But finally, the limo stopped in front of a grand estate and Shou had to just stare a moment at its size. "I think I know what I want to buy next...."

Ko glanced upwards then plastered his face against the window. "Uncle Shou. I've been here before. This is the big house in my head. The one that I couldn't touch anything in." Then he frowned, "I don't want to go there. I won't be allowed to touch anything again. Can we go now?'

Shou glanced at Ko then at Naoko then back to Ko, "Umm...mm...well your Akihiko-niisan is expecting you in the house. Don't you want to play piano with him?"

"Can I?" asked Ko with a bit of an uncertain look to his face.

"I'm sure if you're with Narcissus-san you'll be able to touch things in the house." smiled Shou as he waited for Driver Kozaki to do his thing.

The young man pushed a button on the gate and then identified them, "Hello, I am here with Shou-sama, Naoko-san and Ko-kun. May the car be allowed to enter? We've an appointment."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes I am...and Akihiko-kun is a healthy young specimen of man." she laughed and patted her nephew's shoulder. "Ah good thing...more pleasurable to be sure."

Izzy gave up. Crystal and Akihiko were a terror together! And he was definitely on the losing side of this. "I think you to should be separated now. Together you only cause trouble!"

"Well that's what you get for hopping out of bed when your sick." commented Crystal as she continued to eat, "This is quite good Akihiko-kun. Maybe you should give Rukuro the recipe to give to our chef." She didn't ask for the recipe herself because she knew the chef probably would be wary of anything she gave him.

"Pine sol? Oh my. Well at least my nephew knows how to clean up after himself. You know he didn't learn that from me. But Rukuro made sure he was well versed." chuckled Crystal before she added, "Pancakes? Oh so maybe the boy is a budding chef. I can't wait to meet him. Is he any good with the piano?"

But then the conversation changed to the more serious one about the business, "Really? Aki must have been lucky to get Izo to agree to something before he passed away. Those two were like Fire and Ice. They seriously had a love hate relationship but both of their businesses thrived over the years they were both well. I suppose that the rivalry kept both of them hungry for success. It's too bad Aki was so much older than Izo."

She sighed as she remembered the olden days. "Ah...and don't forget Ryuukaze-san." Obviously, she had been looking at the prospectus too lately. "Yes, I suppose your board would be happy with Hiroki Asato. He really was following Aki's footsteps. At least in business. I know several on that board. A very conservative lot but Aki knew how to handle them most days I'm guessing."

Well it sounds like you've things moving in the proper direction and if Izo really has signed an agreement then that should give you enough time to get your act together. He'll only stick to the letter of that agreement so be careful. And...mmm...I am very surprised that Izo would have agreed to it considering how close he was to gaining Ohayou." she seemed very thoughtful because she was uncertain of what Izo would have valued more than money. "Be very careful." she said directly to Yuuji and Akihiko, "For Izo to have halted such and acquisition would mean that Aki offered something far more valuable than money to the man. There are very few things Izo values more than money and power. Or...Izo might think he has another avenue to bypass Aki's agreement. However, Aki...he was very ruthless and I am not sure he'd leave many loopholes. Was that the only agreement made?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Crystal didn't need to remind the young tiger of just how dangerous Izo could be. The words the man spun were sharp as a tack and would draw blood if left alone.
"I..." Yuuji frowned for a moment, setting his fork down, deep in thought. "I think I may know what was offered... I mean it's only a theory but..." dark eyes flickered to his cousin, and for a moment he didn't say anything.
Should he?
Akihiko was volitile and he and Izzy had both agreed not to spill the beans about the father of this newly discovered brother.
A brother which was born of a woman Takagi had murdered...
"But if my theory holds then in a year... well... I've a feeling Hideo and I will need the best security detail in the business."
The young Koyasu frowned, "Yuuji... what are you..."
"I don't want to disclose the theory though. Least not for now. I may discuss it with Hiroki-san soon... but it's not something to be talked about over breakfast. Matsumoto-san has a reason to hate me. Let's leave it at that." and quickly... he changed the topic. "We'll get our stars on tour, have them producing albums and PVs, and hit Izo where it hurts. His wallet. As for agreements..."
Akihiko sighed, "One other agreement was made but... well... Takagi burned it in the fireplace last night. It was... well the one I signed." sitting up a bit straighter, Narcissus' blue gaze was sharp... very akin to that of his grandfather. "I agreed to marry one of my childhood friends and have a child. Obviously I don't want to do that... hell I'm surprised he got her to agree to it... Don't get me wrong she's a great woman... has two children... helps her parents run a local grocery. But... that's... that's not where my heart lies. That's not what makes me happy. Ruki and I have talked about it before yesterday... about the possibility of me being denied my inheritence if I denied this request and we agreed that I wouldn't give it a second thought." setting his fork down, the musician looked directly at Crystal, wanting to be honest with the woman whom his partner looked to like a mother. "If ojisan hadn't had his butler pull a gun on Ruki, I would never have signed the document. I'm not completely ignorant to the darker workings of this company... but I hadn't expected him to go that far. You nephew is..." blue eyes flickered to Izzy and Akihiko couldn't help but smile. "He is more important to me than my own freedom it seems. Certainly that's not a bad thing... because there was a time that I thought nothing could ever mean more to me than... well... myself." looking back to Crystal, the young tiger kept that soft smile. "Ojisan was a very hard man to please. If he has left the company and all of his holdings to Asato, so be it. I won't give Ruki up."
Yuuji stood from the table, deciding he did need a cup of coffee after all. Taking a mug down from the cabinet, he came back and began pouring the coffee. "I doubt there's anything to worry about with Hiroki-san in charge. He's very capable. Hell if he hadn't experienced that tragedy with his sister, Ohayou probably wouldn't be in such financial straights. Having him gone for weeks really hurt the company, especially since Aki was too sick to remain Chairman in any more than name only. I'm sure he'll give everything he's got to get us back on track. He's sacrificed a lot for the company. So right now we're going to focus on raking in the money and shoring up our defenses. The spider can wait in the shadows." stirring his coffee, Takagi glanced at Akihiko. "I think it was Aki's will that the company be run by both Hiroki-san and Akihiko in the end. Akihiko understands the music side of things... Hiroki-san the business side. A perfect match... especially now that the two aren't trying to kill one another." he teased lightly.
Narcissus couldn't help but smile. "Hmmm but that's because we've got so much in common, Yuuji-kun. We've both lost a sister... both been asked to give up the person we love to be handed the reigns... both of us cared for a man who seemed to never reciprocate the feeling. He's... well he isn't as bad as I once thought.
"No more breaking his nose then?"
Akihiko laughed. "No. No more breaking his nose. Or tricking him or testing him or mocking him or just generally making his life hell. You, on the other hand, well that's a different story."
"Tell me about it..." Yuuji said, absently rubbing his neck from where his cousin had nearly strangled him the night before. Again he changed the subject. "My son is a very talented pianist and composer. Not sure how... because before he'd never touched an instrument and now, all of the sudden, he's writing things I'd expect out of Akihiko..."
"It's odd, Crystal-san..." the musician whispered, thinking about it. "You'll have to hear him play while you're here."

"Kimono are totally different!" Naoko argued, folding his arms over his chest. "Besides, my legs aren't that sexy... a short dress just doesn't work on me."
Not like he hadn't worn one before...
Suddenly though they were pulling up to the biggest house NAKO had ever seen... ever... in his entire life...
"Sugoi..." the blond whispered before amber eyes turned to focus on the protesting boy at Shou's side. "This is... Koyasu Aki's estate, right? Don't worry, Ko-kun... Narcissus-san will probably let you do near whatever you want. I mean... he's kind of in charge of it I'd think. Him ot Takagi-san..."
The security guard at the gate gave an okay and the car pulled up fully. Naoko was the first one out, staring up at the mansion in awe for a few minutes, unaware that the butler was actually standing in the doorway.
"NAKO-san. Shou-san." the butler bowed to both men as each exited the car. "Please, if you'll follow me. It seems everyone is in the kitchen at this hour." he said politely, indicating for them to come inside.
Glancing at Ko, Naoko smiled then actually picked the boy up in his arms. "Hey, if anything happens you can just send me a message from your ipad, okay? We'll leave the funeral and come straight back here. Promise."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:21 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy glanced up from his breakfast and gazed at Yuuji for a moment. He wasn't sure what the man knew but he had a feeling anything offered to Izo that was better than money wasn't a good thing. However, he started thinking about the pieces in play and...oh my. He grabbed another Kleenex so Akihiko wouldn't guess he had any clue and blew his nose. "Ugh...I hate being sick" he wheezed. But now he wanted to confirm his thoughts. He'd have to wait...

Crystal didn't press the issue but did say, "When that time comes, don't be afraid to call us. Especially Rukuro. He can speak with Izo on equal ground." Then she let it drop as Yuuji moved on to the more current affairs.

As Crystal listened, she didn't comment quickly on Akihiko's choices. But she finally wiped her lips with a napkin and said, "I wondered when Aki would pull a stunt like that." Her eyes didn't widen when she had heard the butler had pulled a gun obviously not surprised. "I should be glad then that Aki passed quickly. He and I would have come to words about this matter had he not passed. I don't think things would have been quite so pleasant for him if he had harmed our nephew. Even if I'll miss our holiday cards and various conversation, I should be thankful that Ruki and you can be happy together. Aki was so ingrained with the idea of blood and family that I don't think he could ever see that family is more than blood. But such is the older generations. So few of us can accept the changes of the new age. However, I think Rukuro and I have tried. Living in the US makes it easier."

Then her brow furrowed, "Mm...let me expand that, Izo also was never one to regard family as a means passing on the future. He and Aki were quite adversarial about that issue. I know one year, Izo and he argued fiercely at an industry party long ago about the very subject."

"It's good you've found such a special relationship with Ruki, Akihiko. You know if you both decide to have a child in your life, you can adopt. It's not necessary but there are so many ways to pass on what you've learned in life to others." she said with a smile. Oh yes, she would love to be a grandmother but she knew that it was up to Ruki and Akihiko to choose their path.

"Hiroki-kun was always the efficient good boy. I'm sorry he's had to go through so much recently. His sister was a very sweet girl. Always interested in charity work. Aki very much approved of Hiroki-kun's work. So I have no doubt that he will at least keep the board off your backs and get things moving for you on the business side of Ohayou. Ah, but I have to say, now that he is in charge, he will have to deal with all the old guard that is left running the other labels. Fortunately, he's not the youngest, Goshiro-kun is. However, I think Goshiro-kun is as crafty as his father. Seems like that label hasn't even felt the sting from the changing of the guard there."

"Mmm...so you think his Will will specify that? Might be good for you Akihiko-kun to be learning a little business savvy. One day, Ruki will be take over MeKA. Fortunately, Rukuro and I have many years left so it won't be too soon. But learning the ropes will make it easier for the two of you." Crystal smiled softly at Akihiko. She really did have mother like qualities at time. Tough love but also a guiding hand. She wasn't pushing Ruki fast and furious for MeKA but she knew when the time was right, he'd be ready for it.

Izzy hadn't said much about any of the matters before them because it appeared he was almost napping. His head on the table with a hand curled around his coffee mug trying to keep warm. Maybe he was listening but he looked to be asleep.

Crystal listened to the rest of the conversation and then she tilted her head," Already a composer? Now you have my curiosity peeked."

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou nodded to Naoko because he was still stunned by the grandeur of the mansion. "I didn't know anyone could own this much land so close to Tokyo and just have a house on it. I feel like I'm living in a hut now."

"It's even bigger on the inside." said Ko as he followed the two men from the car. "You can get lost in there." Ko looked up at the butler and frowned. He didn't say anything but this man had kept him from touching things inside.

"Ah...thank you." Shou said to the butler as he followed the man in but his eyes were drifting all over the place as he saw the inside of the home. Just one man had lived here!?!

Ko smiled as he was pulled into Naoko's arms. "Don't worry, I think I remember the way around here." whispered Ko into Naoko's ear. "Ok...I'll call if I need help." he said as he patted his Ipad while in Naoko's arms. He did feel safer with his Ipad in tow. "You won't be gone too long right?"

As soon as they entered the kitchen, Shou glanced around the tablet, "Ah...breakfast. Look Ko, Omelette Risu!"

Ko peeked up from Naoko's shoulder, "Oooh!! Akihiko-niisan, Did you make that!?"

Shou then said, "I'm sorry that we cannot stay long but we've got a funeral to attend. However, Ko here says that he remembered this place and he wasn't allowed to touch things. So hopefully, today he'll be alright for a few hours." He said this knowing that it was the best way of indicating that the child remembered something without making a big deal of it.

Then he glanced around the table seeing Crystal and smiled, "Ko-kun, Naoko-kun, This is Ishi Crystal, Izzy's Aunt. It's a pleasure to see you again."

Crystal smiled and got up from her chair to look over Naoko and Ko. "My my...what cute friends you have Shou-san. Ah...NAKO-kun. I've heard some of your keyboard work on Shou's album. Very promising. And this is Ko-kun. A pleasure to meet you too. I've heard you're also a budding musician."

Ko smiled brightly, "I am! I want to be a star just like Uncle Shou, Uncle Naoko, and Akihiko-niisan!"

"Oh my! That's a big aspiration for a young boy." she answered then looked over at Yuuji and Akihiko. It was hard to tell the exact resemblance from the mask over the boy's eyes but she could tell some things were similar.

Izzy lifted his bleary eyes up from the table and gazed at Shou, " Hey...Shou...Sorry I can't come with you today...I'm an idiot and got all cold and wet last night."

"Oh Izzy you're really hopeless sometimes." sighed Shou as he looked over his good friend. "At least it wasn't a cooking accident." he teased.

Ko squirmed out of Naoko's arms and ran around the table to Akihiko, "HI Akihiko-niisan! I'm hanging out with you today! Thank you for letting me come over to play!" The boy was really happy and gave Akihiko a big hug immediately. "Can we play music together? Please!?"

Shou's eyes drifted to Yuuji while the others were distracted by Ko. He softly smiled at the man even though he could say nothing really too him about his thoughts considering the surroundings. "So...he'll be alright here? It should be just for a few hours I hope. But there is extra security on the scene."

"Oh Shou-san, may my husband ride with you to the funeral? He should be ready by now and I think was going to leave in his own car but if you're going there and then have to come back here to pick up Ko..."

Before she even could finish Shou said, "Certainly. Why take two cars when we will be back here anyway. That seems pointless."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:42 pm

"A... part of me understands his obsession." Akihiko admitted, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "After all, I was raised to think the same way. Somewhere along the road though... I suppose I rebelled against the traditional ideas... some of them anyway. As much as Ruki and Asato tell me otherwise however... to me, family still is blood. But there are two different sorts of families... if not then none of us would be here now, would we?" he asked with a slight smile. "You have your blood... and you have your love. You can hate your blood easily... but you can't hate the one you love because they would no longer be your love... would they? My father loved my mother, at least to my knowledge, but she wasn't blood. However if they had not been married... I wouldn't be here. Ojisan didn't place any value on love but on blood alone. The difference between him and I... is both are equally important in my eyes. I understand his futile need for me to sire a child, preferably a son but a child nevertheless... but for obvious reason I can't exactly do that with the one I've chosen to love. He couldn't understand that fully... I think. He thought perhaps I'd be like my father... I would have a fling here or there and then settle down. Introduce Ruki to my life and it might calm me down enough, mature me enough, to think about a "real" marriage in his eyes. Well it worked... he just didn't count on my refusal of his wishes and my want to remain with Ruki." the young Koyasu laughed softly, reaching out one hand and gently running his fingers through the 'sleeping' Izzy's hair. "I'm not my father. And I think that's why his Will will choose Asato instead. Asato gave up his love on ojisan's order."
"Aki often told me he thought of Hiroki-san as his son." Yuuji put in, understanding his cousin's feelings on the matter.
Unlike Akihiko, Takagi hadn't grown up in the Koyasu household and had seen it from afar. He had an insider's perspective while being an outsider at the same time. His grandmother, Aki's sister, hadn't seen blood as such a strict status quot. It had been one of the reasons for the family's split branches. She had married a man who was not approved by the family and by Aki... luckily her husband had made a small fortune.
"I never would have pegged Matsumoto to be one who didn't value family... then again he has no family so..." Akihiko shrugged, sitting back and picking up his coffee, taking a long sip. "I don't really have an interest in the business side of things, Crystal-san. It's something I need to learn regardless of course but it takes time. Ruki will be a much better businessman than I could ever hope to be. My talents have never lain in numbers."
Yuuji smirked, "You barely passed math if I remember right... Just goes to show music doesn't always mean you've got the numbers down."
"That's true. Speaking of which," Narcissus withdrew his cell from one pocket, bringing up part of the song Ko had created at his home. "This is Ko-kun playing alone. I didn't join in at first so I could get a feel for the song, and the guitar in the background is Shou-san." he said, letting the music play.
By the time the song was over however, there was a bit of commotion from the doorway. Ko came into the room, obviously happy and seemingly hungry. Standing, Akihiko automatically opened his arms as Ko launched himself in a huge hug. Thankfully, Narcissus didn't drop the boy and instead held him up much like Naoko had been doing earlier.
"You got here fast." the musician said with a smile, acting as if nothing in the world were wrong.
Acting...
He really was good at it...
Naoko for his part, politely bowed to Crystal. "I have to thank you for letting Shou-san stay with you for a while." he spoke with a smile, still feeling out of place.
This house was insane... no wonder Narcissus seemed different... He came from a family so unlike his own.
"Of course we can play music together." the young tiger spoke to the child in his arms. "And you can touch anything you want to... well not the katana displays... wouldn't want an accident... or the stove burner if I'm cooking..." Akihiko laughed softly. "But I wouldn't let you touch those in my house either so... think of this as my home, ne? I'll have to show you my music room upstairs later... but right now, would you like some breakfast?"
Carefully he set the boy down, indicating that he should dig into the omlette risu that Akihiko had made for himself.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games