Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 5, 5, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:40 pm
katana68
LOL, well now that we're done w/our "legal drinks"....what shall we do now, ladies?

Now, now Ms. katana. You weren't thinking of sneaking any drinks now, were you? I'm just itchin' to catch one of you Ladies indulging more than you should be! Heh heh ... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:49 pm
*looks coyly at Dougherty* "Itchin" huh? You got an itch that needs scratchin', Dougherty? LOL, better go get Psyzapp and ask her to do some "scratchin'" on that "itch" of yours! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:06 pm
katana68
*looks coyly at Dougherty* "Itchin" huh? You got an itch that needs scratchin', Dougherty? LOL, better go get Psyzapp and ask her to do some "scratchin'" on that "itch" of yours! xd
Oh my. redface  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 2, 3, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:16 pm
katana68

Heh heh, very funny Ms. katana! *his mind wanders off to Psyzapp for a moment, then he gets back on track* Oh hello, Nei! Nice of you to join us!  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:21 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
katana68

Heh heh, very funny Ms. katana! *his mind wanders off to Psyzapp for a moment, then he gets back on track* Oh hello, Nei! Nice of you to join us!
I may not be drinking, but that doesn't mean I'm not paying attention to everything.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:55 pm
*Walks into the MW Bar and tries to not pay attention to the images on the walls. He walks up to his commanding officer, salutes and stands at attention.* SIR…all is secure over at the GGB.  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 4, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:57 pm
*flitters into MW and sits on a bar stool* Hmm, appears to be a little slow in here! *looks around the darkened bar, noting the gothic christmas tree in the corner and the various dark decorations on it* Oh my ... that most certainly is different! Could use a little sparkle to it though! *flitters over to the tree and sprinkles a little bit of glittery fairy dust on some of the branches. She steps back and takes a look at it* There! That's a little better! *satisfied, she flitters back out of MW* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:04 pm
*walks back into MW, and sees the tree is sparkly all of a sudden. walking over to it, she sees the tell tale evidence that Faerie has been there* WHAT THE HELL????? Fairy Dust! Dammit, Psyzapp's not gonna like this....*goes to the storeroom to see if she can find something to get rid of the dust before Psyzapp returns*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:13 pm
*Walks into the MW Bar after a long day of errands and Christmas stuff to do. She notices both cops in her place and Psihug doing situps. She walks over to the bar and gets herself a glass of wine.* SO…I got both cops here watching MY people and nobody over at the GGB keeping an eye on Killafrog's people. Well that's just great! REALLY IMPARTIAL! mad  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 pm
*pokes her head out on hearing Psyzapp's voice & goes back to the storeroom looking for something to get rid of fairy dust* Dammit, Where's Leko when you need her?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:21 pm
*turns and peers at Psyzapp over his glasses.* I'll have you know, Ma'am, Officer Dougherty and I are being EXTEMELY impartial. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:27 pm
*she stops in mid-sip of her wine. Stunned that this "rookie" would speak to her in such a fashion. She gets up from her seat, put her wine glass on the bar and starts to walk toward him slowly and methodically.* You think so do you? *She walks behind him and around again sizing him up.* I see you're still carrying that BIG gun, Officer Showcase. *She says coyly and grins at him.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm
redface I…um…*puts away his firearm.*…ahem…*collects himself*…an Officer of the Law is required to carry a firearm. It's procedure. *He crosses his arms.*  
Flame Knightmaer rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm
{Damn bad a** connection! Have to wait until tomorrow to redo the damn storyline! stressed }

*storms into bar and heads straight to counter* I've been told I have 5 drinks to get in or my a** is grass. Whenever I see that ice-hearted munchkin, I'm gonna turn her upside down and shake her til she stretches 5 times her normal height!

Barkeep! Hit me!  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Flame Knightmaer rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 pm
WHOO-HOO!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!*rubs chest and slams glass down* Hit me!

1/5=20  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 511 512 513 514 515 516 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games