Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:43 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
-cracks up laughing- Forgive me. I did not mean to interrupt anything. -gives Nia the thumbs up...... turns on heels walking away as her laughter fills the room-

It really bothers me. I've been becoming increasingly sensitive to this and it's seriously causing me problems.

Kay.... this is not my problem. I excused myself and left. You summoned me back here.

Now.... considering we are all just people behind computer screens..... no one can come near you...... personally I think you should just let it go and ignore it. In all honesty..... you left yourself wide open there. You really have to stop taking things so personally. Just let it fall off you like rain. I don't mean to be insensitive but Nia never said anything wrong. It was the one having naughty thoughts that interpreted it wrong..... or do you not see that?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:48 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Ashi_Kisaki
-cracks up laughing- Forgive me. I did not mean to interrupt anything. -gives Nia the thumbs up...... turns on heels walking away as her laughter fills the room-

*high fives*

Seriously?

Hey - I got a thumbs up! I can't tip Posts in a Guild thread, so ...well ...it's the least i can do wink

Yes.... we definitely need a tip button in guilds. wink  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:50 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Ashi_Kisaki

*high fives*

Seriously?

Hey - I got a thumbs up! I can't tip Posts in a Guild thread, so ...well ...it's the least i can do wink

Yes.... we definitely need a tip button in guilds. wink

LOL especially in this one - these guys are hilarious!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:54 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

It really bothers me. I've been becoming increasingly sensitive to this and it's seriously causing me problems.

Kay.... this is not my problem. I excused myself and left. You summoned me back here.

Now.... considering we are all just people behind computer screens..... no one can come near you...... personally I think you should just let it go and ignore it. In all honesty..... you left yourself wide open there. You really have to stop taking things so personally. Just let it fall off you like rain. I don't mean to be insensitive but Nia never said anything wrong. It was the one having naughty thoughts that interpreted it wrong..... or do you not see that?

Nia specifically quoted me to point out that my innocuous comment could be manipulated to sound dirty. The problem is the dozens of conversations she and I have had about how it seriously makes me uncomfortable and how she completely ignores my feelings and dismisses my boundaries. Constantly, over and over again.

I'm seriously uncomfortable, and after so many times I feel extremely violated. I wanted to point that out in hopes that people can respect it and not make a spectacle out of my extreme discomfort.

I am in actual phyisical pain, and I've had serious episodes with my heart over stuff like this before, and when I point out that it bothers me, people celebrate it.

My head is suddenly killing me, I hurt everywhere, and I'm shaking. There's nothing I can do about it, and everyone just thinks it's funny.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:11 am
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki

Nia specifically quoted me to point out that my innocuous comment could be manipulated to sound dirty. The problem is the dozens of conversations she and I have had about how it seriously makes me uncomfortable and how she completely ignores my feelings and dismisses my boundaries. Constantly, over and over again.

Considering Nia said that she did not make a comment for said reasons, then you point out that she DID making a comment by doing so..... sadly Kay.... you are the one doing this to yourself ....sorry to say.

I'm seriously uncomfortable, and after so many times I feel extremely violated. I wanted to point that out in hopes that people can respect it and not make a spectacle out of my extreme discomfort.

Kay you cannot be a victim unless you allow yourself to be one. Saying you feel extremely violated is rather over the top don't you think? I am not disputing the fact that you feel discomfort over these things. Only that your reaction to it is excessive.

I am in actual phyisical pain, and I've had serious episodes with my heart over stuff like this before, and when I point out that it bothers me, people celebrate it.

We are not celebrating it. I gave Nia the thumbs up because she made me laugh. Something I do very little of these days. I laugh when she flirts with me as Storm the RP Guild mule. It is her way. I for one, enjoy her bubbly ways. She should not have to change who she is for anyone. None of us should.

My head is suddenly killing me, I hurt everywhere, and I'm shaking. There's nothing I can do about it, and everyone just thinks it's funny.

I hardly think it is funny. Personally .... and you will have to forgive me..... but I think you should see someone about this. You sound like you are having a panic attack Kay. Relax and breathe. It will subside.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:35 am
You really don't understand the situation, so I'm not going to push the conversation.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:51 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

...are you a creationist? .-.

i am. aww some anonymous person *pointed violently* at me emotion_kirakira
was it santa?

Santa is a nonviolent person. gonk

lol okay it wasn't santa  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:13 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

was it santa?

lol okay it wasn't santa

Santa would of course not have encouraged transforming into a giant dinosaur and smashing the city. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:27 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

was it santa?

lol okay it wasn't santa

Santa would of course not have encouraged transforming into a giant dinosaur and smashing the city. @.@

It's a fake city and I'm a fake dinosaur. Santa will live.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:37 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

was it santa?

lol okay it wasn't santa

It's a fake city and I'm a fake dinosaur. Santa will live.

Why are you destroying a fake city? @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:46 pm
Kay9214
You really don't understand the situation, so I'm not going to push the conversation.

Considering this is a public guild in an online community on the net..... perhaps it is you who does not understand.
No I will not push this conversation. I understand just fine Kay.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:49 pm
Kay9214

If it is ''fake'' he isn't destroying anything. -shakes head rolling eyes-  

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:59 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

Considering this is a public guild in an online community on the net..... perhaps it is you who does not understand.

The problem is the dozen conversations with her that I mentioned during which we've talked about how she's made me uncomfortable, at least some of which including her promising not to continue to do so.

I don't know how many times I have to be lied for it to be for it to be an 'real' issue.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:00 pm
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

If it is ''fake'' he isn't destroying anything. -shakes head rolling eyes-

We don't know that she's not destroying a fake city? If you smash a model (etc), it's still smashed. .-.

Just because it isn't a real city doesn't mean it can't be destroyed.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Ashi_Kisaki

Stone-cold Phantom

27,425 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:12 pm
Kay9214
Ashi_Kisaki
Kay9214

The problem is the dozen conversations with her that I mentioned during which we've talked about how she's made me uncomfortable, at least some of which including her promising not to continue to do so.

I don't know how many times I have to be lied for it to be for it to be an 'real' issue.

Well how about then you don't talk to people since you have issues? Why do you continually set yourself up? You are the one who takes things wrong. You even did with me at one time. Not all of us have dirty little minds. Why should we have to censor ourselves when we are saying nothing wrong? You are taking it wrong. Hell..... I don't even play most of the games anymore due to how you take things..... and I HATE nothing but emotes..... but then I cannot even use the one you use without you saying something. Guess what..... all of a sudden I have issues too.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games