Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:58 pm
Wha... junk food... cat_confused *eats twitch at pizza* Pizza does sound really good... *stomach growls, reminding her that she hasn't eaten much today* cat_sweatdrop

*follows dame into the kitchen, eyes widening as dame keeps listing things off and pulling more and more out of the bags* cat_surprised Do you think you brought enough? cat_surprised I think there's enough to feed at least five people there!

A girl's night? *thinks of their last one, with Ryzan there too* That does sound fun...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:08 pm
Well, we have to pigout when it's a sleepover, Kits. xd It's like...a sin not too. lol

Now hop into your pjs and let's get this night started! biggrin -practically skips over to her overnight bag and hurries into the bathroom-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:21 pm
Ummm... okay... cat_confused *starts to head back to her bedroom, pausing about halfway there, realizing she was just doing what dame told her to, and hadn't talked to dame about a sleepover or anything* cat_confused Eh... it does sound fun, I guess... *shrugs and continues on her way*

*comes back out into the living room when she's done changing*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:33 pm
-skips back out and puts her bag back down on the floor near the coffee table, grabbing Kits by the hands and bouncing on the balls of her feet slightly- I know you have been really down and I want to cheer you up. -smiles at her hand squeezes her hands- And be here for you if you need to talk again. 3nodding -wraps her arms around Kits and squeezes her- I love you, Kits. whee emotion_hug  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:39 pm
Thanks, dame. emotion_hug *isn't quite sure how to respond to dame saying she loves her cat_sweatdrop * It will be good to have someone here tonight. I have my pets, but... well, Gwee's the only one I can have a semi-intelligent conversation with. cat_sweatdrop His understanding is pretty limited still, cause he's pretty young still. He doesn't seem to be growing as fast as Velcore did. cat_neutral

*wants to talk about the other night, but isn't sure where to start* Ummm... *stomach growls* sweatdrop So, about that pizza... cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:53 pm
-chuckles at her pets comment- xd I can understand...and I wonder why he's not growing as fast. Granted, he doesn't look like the same kind of dragon so that might be why....

Yay! Pizza! biggrin -practically drags Kits into the kitchen and gets out the store-bought pizza crust. I figured we didn't need to make it from scratch. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:01 pm
I dunno. It could be. *shrugs* It just seemed strange, cause Velcore grew with Karrie, always staying the right size for Karrie to ride him. Maybe it's cause I was a teenager when I got Gwee. cat_confused Or something like that, anyway.

*gets dragged to the kitchen* Oh good. cat_sweatdrop Making pizza dough from scratch can be difficult. I couldn't get it right last time and ended up with way more dough than I needed after trying to adjust the water and flour so much. cat_sweatdrop *bends over to take her pizza pan out of the low cupboard it's in*

Hey dame... *keeps her back turned to dame as she puts the pan on the counter and turns the oven on to preheat it* a little bit ago, you said that you loved me... cat_redface What... what did you mean by that? cat_redface I mean... Oh, I don't know what I mean... cat_sweatdrop cat_redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:14 pm
-contemplates what Kits says about Gwee/Velcore- That might very well be true, miss. 3nodding

-dame chuckles- Yeaaah and you know how I am when I don't really wanna cook something. blaugh I just mess it up and am goofy. xd

-keeps from giggle at Kits and glomps her from behind- I meant that I love you. blaugh 4laugh Ya know, like...-puts on a silly voice- I luuuuurve you. xd twisted Ya know -puts on a sultry voice and breathes into her ear- I love you, Kits. wink twisted

-when she starts to get uncomfortable, dame chuckles and back away from her ear, moving beside her and turning Kits towards her- I mean that you are one of my closest friends and that I love and adore you and want nothing bad to happen to you. -smiles at her a moment and then hugs her again-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:20 pm
Well, it's a good thing I'm here then, to make sure nothing gets messed up. cat_xp Not that you brought much that needs cooking.

cat_redface Umm, well... that's pretty much what I figured. cat_sweatdrop *hugs dame back, then rubs her ear that dame tickled* Had to check, though...

*turns her attention to the pizza* I... I feel the same way about you, too. cat_redface I was kind of afraid when you followed me out of Most Wanted the other night. When I get angry like that, sometimes I... I hurt people without meaning to. cat_sad *feels tears start to p***k her eyes and takes a deep breath* I really hate that...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:25 pm
-gets out the pizza sauce and two spoons, hands one to Kits, then opens the sauce pouring some onto the pizza dough that had been set out on the pan, then put her arm around Kits, and spreading out sauce with the spoon with her other hand-

-chuckling, she squeezes Kits and gives her a look- You do remember Ex tried to kill me and yet I was still his friend, right? xd -smiles at her- All joking aside, you aren't going to scare me off, love. No matter how angry you get or how you are when you are angry, I know who you are. And what kind of person you are on the inside, Kits. whee -kisses her cheek- I can take a beating.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:33 pm
I know... I just... I can't help feeling that way. cat_neutral *spreads the sauce around the pizza dough* It doesn't help that Amy... she was one of my best friends too, and then she left. When she came back, she didn't...didn't even come see me or anything. cat_sad

I was sad when she left, but I thought she'd be back soon. Then, she didn't come back. I only heard from her once the whole time. Everything that's happened over the last year... *trails off, not sure what she wants to say next*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:39 pm
I know you cant, love. And it's a good thing you don't want to hurt people.

-keeps spreading and listens to Kits, sighing softly- I know, love. There's no telling why some people do the stuff they do. -she leans her head against Kits- I know very well about waiting. -smiles sadly and feels for her friend- I'm sorry you had to go through this. -squeezes her shoulder again-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:53 pm
I don't like feeling like I'm not in control of what I'm doing. That's how I feel when I think about it after I lose my temper. During, I don't really care, it doesn't seem to matter if anybody gets in my way. But afterwards is different.

*starts sprinkling cheese on the pizza*

I guess it was harder seeing her there because of the problems I've had at Aqua Springs lately. I've been fine most of the time, cause there wasn't a whole lot I needed to do there. But then, I had to hire people for the summer, we had the escape from the pet spa that I really didn't know how to deal with, cat_sweatdrop and the I got frustrated trying to keep the finances there figured out. It was... it was just too much at once, I guess. I know the seasonal hiring's been done for a while, but it seemed like it took forever, and I've been trying to make sure that everyone's working well together and everything. It's not easy, getting a big group of people to get along. cat_neutral

*stops talking for a moment* I'm sorry, you probably don't want to hear all this, but I really need someone to talk to. Karrie has his own problems, with the staff at the JD... some of the same ones I have, I guess, just a smaller group, but with more sharp instruments around. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:25 pm
-helps her sprinkle the cheese on- While I understand while you'd talk to Karrie about it since he runs his own business too and is your close friend, don't you worry a bit about talking to me about it, girl. I don't mind. whee We all need to vent our frustrations from time to time. 3nodding

I'm sure at some point I will b***h about what goes on in my life at TCK or the dance studio. xd

-gently hipbumps her- I'm sorry you are having to do this alone. I know you are getting an accountant but have you thought about an assistant? -helps Kits gets out the different toppings and get them ready to put on the pizza-

I'm always here to listen if you want to talk, chickie. whee -starts putting some pepperoni on the pizza while Kits is looking at the options-

((Alrighty, now we pause. Kits had to go to bed and I'm heading that way now too. So...-pushes pause-))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:16 pm
Amy was looking through her potions book in the living room on the couch. Thistle was outside playing in the gardens and looking for fairies. Every once in awhile there would be a like thumping sound on the window, which meant a fairy lightly grazed the window when it flew out of the bush. Amy had stopped Thistle from pestering the fairies a few days ago, but then the flowers and bushes around the house started to look a little wilted. They weren't as vibrant as they had been before. Amy had wondered if the fairies had indeed liked Thistle chasing them around, and when they were happy and having fun, they made the garden look better.

So, Amy had allowed Thistle to started teasing them again. Sure enough, about a day later, everything in the garden started to perk up and was looking great. So, Amy let the fairies and Thistle have fun together since it seemed to work for both of them.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games