Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Strangely, Katsu didn't fight the hands that grabbed him. His body jerked in pain, but he didn't try to pull from their grasp. The bat knew what was being done... knew that they were going to protect their boss... the blindfold would force him to keep from reading, even if he wanted to rip it off.
Azriel's screams were almost inhuman, but somehow Hiroki's arms pinned the bat's hands, keeping him from doing any more harm. He curled in against that warm broad chest, lithe form cringing in pain as the screams died down.
The pressure against his eyes was helping force the reading need back... it was why he's been pressing his palms against his eyes so hard... He'd be temporarily blind for a few minutes after the blindfold was removed, but he doubted it would leave any lasting damage.
Katsu could hear Izo leaving, and for a moment he struggled in Hiroki's grip, wanting to go to his master.
'It's not my fault!' Azriel wanted to scream, but all that came forth was a breathy whimper as he slumped against the elephant of Ohayou
He didn't answer Nishikawa at first... then nodded slightly, too exhausted to think straight. He hadn't read Matsumoto though... and that was a relief.
"Matsumoto... san..." Katsu whispered. "It's not my fault... not my fault..." he groaned, the pain vanishing now... leaving nothing but a dull ache and exhaustion in it's wake. He couldn't move, too tired to struggle, barely even conscious. "I never wanted this..." the vocalist said before falling unconscious in Hiroki's arms.
It wasn't his fault...
He'd tried to stop it...
Everything had just gone so very wrong after reading Shou...

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:39 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Shh....shh....Katsu..." Hiroki said softly as the younger man whimpered. "You're not at fault...shh....."

Nishikawa grabbed the aleve and pulled out two from the bottle then took the cup of water Takatori had and even before he could give it to Azriel the man had blacked out.

Hiroki looked down to Katsu then carefully with the help of Nishikawa lifted him up and put him back to the bed. What a nightmare. Hiroki felt drained and worn. He wanted to crawl in to a closet and hide for awhile but he wasn't that lucky.

"Go back to bed..." Nishikawa finally said as he put the Aleve and water by Katsu's side of the bed. "Hopefully he'll feel a little better in the morning. I'll wake you up if you still intend to go to the funeral."

"I need to be there...." Hiroki responded even though he didn't have a suit prepared nor anything else for that matter. "I'll need to go home and get clothes...and " he slumped feeling very old.

Izo would just have to show up when he did...what a mess. And the elephant couldn't do much against the Spider...now with Katsu stuck in the middle. Why...why couldn't things be a little easier?

He lay back in bed while Nishikawa walked out closing the door. For awhile, Hiroki could only stare at the ceiling. He missed the old tiger's advice and really felt like he could use a little support himself. But...everyone seemed to depend on the Elephant...even when he was raw in his chains.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image
User Image

The night passed and Katsu remained completely oblivious to the world. Morning came, and as dark eyes tried to open, the bat realized there was a blindfold over his eyes.
At first it was confusing... lithe hands reaching up to undo the knot. For a while, he simply lay there, the world fuzzy around him. Black nails traced the bandages on his hands as things began to slowly come into focus.
Turning, Azriel could barely make out Hiroki's form beside him in the bed. He moved carefully, half laying on the other man, nails gently stroking the side of his pet's face.
"Asato-kun..." Katsu whispered, lips gently pressing against Hiroki's own in a sweet good morning kiss.
It was as if nothing had happened the night before...
But the bat was well aware of what transpired... understood what he'd done... the consequences were a little vague...
Izo had been there... holding him... calling him... Katsumi...
He'd have to ask about that later...
Another soft kiss and Azriel smiled gently. "It's morning, Asato-kun... Time to get up..."

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course Azriel wasn't the only one waking up in confusion that morning.
Blue eyes opened to stare up at an unfamiliar ceiling...
Well no, not totally unfamiliar...
Akihiko was in his grandfather's house... one of the guest rooms... but...
Why?
It came flooding back... the contract... Aki's death... Izzy being sick... having a little brother... funerals and phone calls and the knowledge that Yuuji had murdered the old tiger...
Izzy...
Jumping out of bed, still wearing the same clothes from the previous day, Akihiko ran to the door only to open it and come face to face with his cousin.
"Lucky is sleeping, Akihiko." Takagi spoke calmly. "He's still sick... and neither of you will be attending Hayato-san's funeral. Is that clear?"
Blue eyes narrowed dangerously. "You're not going to tell me what to do." Narcissus hissed, intending to push past the older man.
But Yuuji held his ground. "Hiroki-san and I both agree on this. You shouldn't be at a funeral right now... not until..."
"Until my grandfather's in the ground? Point taken." Akihiko replied, heading past Takagi and down the hall. "I won't go. Ruki needs someone by his side right now."
Without another word, Narcissus headed to his old room. Quietly he opened the door and, for a time, just stood there... watching his partner sleep.
The rolls had changed it seemed...
Once Izzy had nursed him back to health... now it was Akihiko's turn to bring his manager's fever down. He didn't move however... just stared... wondering what Lucky was dreaming about... wondering just how much spunk the man could have with a cold...
That thought brought a smirk to the musician's lips. He doubted very much that aside from a few sneezes and sniffles... his lover would be any different on an off day.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

The Elephant of Ohayou woke slowly as if the night had drained every ounce of energy from his soul. But that second sweet morning kiss caused his eyes to finally flick open bring a warm sigh from his lips afterwards. "I don't wanna get up." he complained enjoying the feeling of Katsu covering him.

"I want to stay in bed all day...even though I know it's impossible." He wrapped his arms around Katsu and brought him back in for a third kiss. He wanted to believe yesterday was a dream but that would be lying to himself. However, right now, things seemed almost...normal. He wanted to accept that but he knew there really was a problem lurking just below the surface in his lover.

"How do you feel this morning?" he finally asked as he slowly stroked Katsu's hair. Could they have just a moment of peace....could things just go well today? Ah...with a funeral to attend, Hiroki had his doubts about the day going that well.

"I must return to my home today...and find clothes for Hayato-san's funeral. Do you think you'll be able to attend? Maybe afterwards, we should talk about ideas to help you....I know you don't want to live like this. And...I want you to have a better life." Hiroki said softly as he ran his fingers gently along Katsu's shoulders.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy dreamt of things that were so disjointed. Chiyou messing up on stage by falling into Alice's rabbit hole. Only to find Narcissus at the bottom of it suddenly leaping out of a pie naked as several of his child stars were eating bites of the pie from a plate. Then Nakai walked in with Naoko like Tweedle Dee and Dum proclaiming that the Nacho Cheese had escaped. His manager mind caused his mouth to open and a low groan escaped. "Nuunnuuu....Narcissus...you can't weeear just pie on stage. It's not Nachoooooos." he muttered as Akihiko watched from the door.

His left hand flapped around on the bed as if swatting someone. Probably Narcissus. Then he suddenly snapped awake and sneezed several times. "Nnnngh....I hate being sick. Secretary...give me a my mask and medicine case. I've got to get to the studio before Narcissus does something stupid."

Izzy fumbled around on the bed in the dark trying to get up. He seriously wasn't quite awake but he certainly was trying to go to work.

Hiroki was right...way too much dedication.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

When Shou woke, he realized he wasn't in his bedroom but in the Egyptian room...sleeping with..? His head turned to discover Naoko snuggled like a leech against him.

Shou blinked several times trying to figure out Where, When, and How this had happened. However they were both clothed so it seemed that he hadn't taken advantage of his band mate.

Somewhere inside he remembered that he had allowed Naoko to move in. And somewhere in all that, Naoko's stuff had made it here. Was it his other self that had been here?

The star rolled and looked more closely at Naoko then felt his own face. Unmasked! His heart started to race and he stiffened trying to avoid panicking. He slowly unwound himself from Naoko's arms and slipped out of bed then glanced at the time. The funeral! It was today at 10am!

He had to get dressed! Ko had to get dressed! Shou strode out of the room quickly and raced into his own shower. Calling out to Ko as he did so to get up out of bed. While his thoughts were on covering his face and put on his suit.

As he showered, he started to realize that they really were going to put Hayato to rest today. The more he thought of it, another part of him felt more uneasy. As he got out of the shower, he stared at the mirror looking at himself but not himself, "You're needing this more than I. Don't you my other self..." he said this not as a question but something he felt across that distance between them even as he pull the black mask over his eyes. The mirror only mimicked him but he knew that somewhere in that reflection the other self...was waiting.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

A soft innocent moan escaped Azriel's lips as he came up from that third kiss. "Better..." the bat whispered, tilting his head slightly to enjoy that gentle stroking hand in his hair. "Though you're a little blurry still... probably shouldn't have slept with the blindfold on..." he smiled, turning his hand to stroke Hiroki's cheek with the back of his fingers and nails. "But you're coming into focus... I..." Katsu's voice fell and he shook his head. "I know you want something better for me... but really this life is far better than you can imagine. I'm happy, Asato-kun... really... I just... well... it needs to be fixed. Matsumoto-san will make sure it's fixed... I... I just need to control it until then." he smiled again, but that smile broke and the young man just couldn't keep his composure. Rolling off of Hiroki, Katsu stared up at the ceiling. "I'm scared of hurting you and Kaito-kun right now... I almost read Izo last night and if I had... if I had..." but Azriel got a very confused look on his face. "I think he worries about me... I didn't think he worried about anyone but Shou but... he came all the way out here... he promised to fix this... promised I wouldn't be left alone with the Doctor during the surgery... but... I'm still scared..." sighing, Katsu ran his hands over his face, the bandages scraping his nose lightly.
He turned over, back facing Hiroki. "He held me warmly... He looked at my hands with such gentle care... He called me Katsumi..." Azriel sighed, dark eyes staring at one bandaged hand at his side as he lay there. "I have to attend the funeral. Matsumoto-san ordered it. I'll wear gloves... and dark glasses. Maybe the glasses will temper my want to read a bit. Don't feel bad..." he turned again, looking at his lover. "We can't show up at the funeral together anyway. It's fine, Asato-kun. You go and get your suit and maybe afterward we can be together for a while. I know you're hurting..." gentle fingers reached out, nails tickling just at the corner of Hiroki's eye. "I can't understand your loss... but Kaito-kun tried to explain your pain to me. He... likened it to a really bad head cold. So that means I need to be nursing you... not the other way around."

User Image

Smiling from where he stood, Akihiko entered the room finally and walked around the bed, sitting on the edge carefully. He picked a few kleenex out of the box, stuffing them into Izzy's hand before pushing his lover back down to the bed.
"Sick boys should rest." Narcissus spoke softly before leaning in and whispering teasingly in his manager's ear. "If you want me to wear nachos... you've but to ask. And here I thought you had a sweet tooth..."
Sitting back, the musician was smiling at his manager, "No work for you. None. And I'm not doing anything stupid because I'm not leaving your side. Understand?"

When Naoko woke up, he was alone. He remembered calling the sporting goods store and getting them to deliver and set up Ko's new soccer goal. The blond and boy had enjoyed pizza and then Naoko had relaxed in Shou's hot tub, watching as Ko tested his new toy. They had let Sai sleep simply because he'd seemed so exhausted.
But... where was Sai now?
Naoko had climbed into bed and passed out shortly after tucking Ko in...
Getting up, the blond left the room, heading down the hall until he heard Shou's personal shower.
Had Sai woken up as Shou?
A part of the younger Oumori brother worried for his brother... but they were both the same man... weren't they?
"Shou!" Naoko called out, knocking on the bathroom door. "Are you alright?!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Blurry...ah..sou ka..." he murmured and let his head tilt into the fingers that brushed his cheek. He loved that gentle touch. But then his lips pressed together, "I hope it can be fixed but I really do worry about you."

Then he sat up as Azriel rolled away. "I can protect myself...and well, mm...Matsumoto-san always worries about his stars I think...and you're one of those stars. At least...that much I do know." His life at Ohayou wasn't completely for naught, he had read profiles of the other Chairmen so I he could work around them in various venues in the industry.

"Surgery?" Hiroki asked as his worry because more deeply pronounced. "Are you sure that is a good idea? I mean...if this...man caused your problems, then...maybe find another surgeon?" He didn't say the things he really felt like the man should be put on trial for his crimes. Although that is what he felt. He knew that there was a reason for Katsu's fears. Even Hiroki had experienced what sort of darkness had grown in Katsu. Whatever innocence the young man had was long gone since the 'Pit' came into his vocabulary. "I just want you to be safe..."

"Katsumi?" Now that name caused his lips to halt. So Katsu really was...Katsumi. Matsumoto's son. And obviously the young man didn't even know. All Hiroki could do was sit there and listen to the rest of the conversation. Should he tell Katsu the truth? Should he leave things as they are? Better not to rock the boat right now, not while the young man was so fragile.

"Alright...I'll get the suit...and I'll see you at the funeral, but..." he reached for the hand so close to his face then pulled it in for a light kiss on the fingertips. "...after I'm able to break free again, I'm coming back here. I don't want you to be alone for too long. However, when Katsu explained Kaito thoughts about his pain, Hiroki's eyes squinted. " I suppose that is as close as any description...I guess." Way off but maybe it was the best explanation to someone who didn't identify with loss the same way. "

Slowly, he got up and grabbed his clothes to dress. "I'll call a cab and head to my house. One day I want to show you my place."

-----

When Hiroki finally left the house, it felt strange sitting alone in the cab and riding back to his home. When he finally got there, the silence was daunting. He played his messages on the machine only to discover that several people had called trying to reach him. Even Aki's voice was on his system. And he just slumped wondering if the man was looking down on him now think he was a disgrace. "You did this to me...you did this to everyone. And...I fell for you..big mistake. You never returned any of my affections! But...I still followed you. Loved you and I would have given anything to be your son.. I couldn't ever be good enough without your blood coursing through my veins could I? And then there was Akihiko...big mistake 2. God in heaven I can't believe I thought about it for any moment in my life. Was that a part of your scheming too? And now Katsumi. Why old man?" he called out to the air to hear nothing in reply. "I do love...Katsumi...and you're not around to tell me no....and your not around to..." He knelt down and cried, "What am I going to do now? I feel alone...and old! Why did you leave so soon. I hate you! I hate..." He pushed his hands to his face as the tears flowed like rain.

When he finally rose from his knees, he walked with slumped shoulders in to his closet. Thankfully, he had a black suit that was appropriate. He'd wear this to Hayato's funeral, then get a new one for Aki's...afterwards, he'd burn both suits and pray that he'd never have to wear one again.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy felt the kleenex then was about to say something to his secretary, however, he fell back on to the bed as his lover pushed him down. For a moment he lay there blinking then realized where he was and who was talking to him. "Chotto! I have to get up. I can't be in bed..." The heat of that breath caused him to squirm as he looked into Narcissus' blue eyes with his brown doe like ones. "Nachos? I want you to wear Nachos? What?! Where did this crazy idea come from? I mean...ok...I want you to wear...um...cheese sauce but now is not the time."

The manager totally didn't remember his crazy dream once he had woken. It had slipped from his mind as quickly as water. "But I have to work, you've got a gig and I've got to sing....and." he coughed a few times. "Oh man, I can't believe I'm sick." Izzy was a TERRIBLE when he was sick. He hated it and would try everything to keep himself going. "I need a mask and some medicine. I'll be fine. I can work through this. I need to be helping you not the other way around." he pouted but he was very serious about trying to do his job. And also be a good partner and take care of Akihiko after such a bad experience. But then he shoved the kleenex in front of his nose and sneezed so hard that yellow stuff came out into the white sheet. "Oh...no...."

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I'm alright Naoko-kun. Just saw the time and realized we have to leave soon if we want to make the funeral. I called for Ko but I don't know if he got up. Did you get a suit?" Shou asked as he opened the door to the bathroom to reveal his look for the funeral. A very tailored black suit, a simple black mask, with his blond hair flowing softly around his shoulders. Sai might have even been impressed by the simplicity of it all. Shou did look stunning even dressed practically like...Sai.

"It's...not so fancy. But Hamu recommended something less...vivid. Do you think it will work?" he asked rather uncertain of the look as he turned before Naoko. "Will you be able to be ready on time? The limo will arrive in the next 30 minutes I think..."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Katsu smiled, watching as Hiroki dressed. "I'd like to see your place. Spend a night or two in your bed for a change." he winked before sitting up, taking the aleve which had been left on his bedside table. His head was fine... but better to be safe than sorry after all. "It isn't so simple to find another doctor, Asato-kun. He dug around in my brain... changed things... how many surgeons do you know of can successfully perform an operation like that?" the vocalist asked, dark eyes focused on his pet. "He was the first one... my first one..." Azriel whispered, divulging that information in an almost embarrassed voice. "I was almost solely his for a long time actually... then I got older... the Doctor likes them young..." sighing, the man stood. "I may be crazy... I may be a pervert... but he makes me look like an innocent lamb in comparison." slowly, Katsu walked toward the bathroom. "Children... should be children. They've no place in the darkness... Perhaps that's the one thing I can't tolerate in this world..." the door closed behind Azriel.
About ten minutes later he came back out, having brushed his hair and teeth, done his business, and was now wearing a robe. "You can't protect yourself, Asato-kun. We both know that. And you can't protect me... much as you may want to. I sing... and I dance... and I do what Matsumoto-san tells me to do... That is what keeps me safe. It's what keeps you safe. Kaito-kun safe. Nishikawa and Takatori safe. My freedom came with a price... and because I love you, Asato-kun... because you make me happy... he won't touch you."

Once Hiroki was gone, Azriel headed up the stairs, took a bottle of chilled wine from the fridge, and promptly poured himself a glass. He didn't say anything to Nishikawa or Takatori... hadn't even seen Kaito yet... and instead he just sat down on the sofa, wine bottle on the table, fire burning in the hearth. Downing the glass, the young man poured a second, dark eyes staring at the reflection of the flickering flames in his glass.
Fear had no place in him... and Shinichirou was ashamed of that fear... that weakness...

User Image

"Stop arguing and just let me take care of you, baka." Akihiko spoke with a smirk, placing the back of his hand against Izzy's forehead.
Least the fever was down.
"Look, you're the one who was sleeping and said I couldn't go on stage wearing only pie. Not my fault I overheard your kinky fever dreams." he pointed out, smoothing Izzy's hair back gently. "I have to sing. You are staying in bed. I won't argue the point, Ruki. Hell, I'll pull rank on you if I have to." a soft smile came to the young Koyasu's face. "I talked to Asato last night. He's going to represent us at the funeral so today... you're resting and I'm playing nursemaid. I won't be in uniform however." Akihiko winked, rubbing his thumb over Izzy's cheekbone and staring into his partner's eyes. "Let me do this for you, Ruki... please? I... To tell you the truth I really don't want to sing. Funny, isn't it?" he asked an obvious sadness in his blue gaze. "Let me focus on you, Ruki... give my mind something else to dwell on for a day or two."

Taking in a deep breath, Naoko realized this was Shou once more... especially when asked about a suit.
"I think it looks perfect, Shou-san." the blond replied as his brother... no his boss... walked out of the bathroom in the perfectly tailored black tie suit. "You don't want to stand out at a funeral... but yes I got a suit. Well no, Yamada-san got it for me. I'll be ready on time." he smiled, thinking about how akin to Sai Shou really looked right now. "Is it really wise though... taking Ko-kun to a funeral?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki cringed when he listened to Katsu's tale. He wondered how Matsumoto put up with such a disgusting world...especially for his own son. Did the man know? Did the man just let it slide? Somehow, hidden in the depths of the web, there must have been a more complex tale that even Hiroki didn't want to know. "Children....should be....I...agree." That was the limit of what he could say about the matter because inside he wasn't sure he could even comprehend the horrors Katsu went through.

And what could he say about the comments that Katsu made upon his return. Nothing. Because for the most part they were true unless he wanted to rip out his own heart and leave Katsu behind. Even then, would he truly ever be free of the Spider's web? He hung his head for a moment then said softly, "Aishiteru...Katsu." He didn't want to let the younger man go...

--------------------

Kaito came down the stairs because he wasn't assigned to go to the funeral he was just dressed in work clothes. When he saw Katsu, he quietly said. "Are you feeling better today? I am going in to work with Team 5. So...I'll be out. They are doing a make up day since the roads are clear. OH...and I used the orange blanket last night. It was perfect. I've never been warmer."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy pouted as he sat there feeling puny. This may have been the first time in awhile that anyone else had to take care of him beyond the hospital stay. He had been through an earthquake and tsunami then lost at sea. Surviving all that! Now to be taken down by a cold...or flu. It was just infuriating!

"Wait! I don't have kinky dreams! When did I say that..." he coughed then stuck another Kleenex to his nose. "I can't believe I'm so miserable. I need to be singing too.. Wait? Pull rank? Since when did you out rank me?" he sniffled as he turned his head to his partner and closed his eyes as Akihiko smoothed his hair. "That feels...good..nngh.."

"Hiroki-san? How...is he? He's going to the funeral? Did you call Shou??" he asked as he leaned into Akihiko's chest. The feeling of Akihiko's fingers on his warm cheek felt so good. They were cool and soothing to his flesh. "I...guess I can't stop you if you want to take care of me..." But his eyes opened and he looked up into those sad blue ones. His fingers reached up to caress Akihiko's cheek. He knew that the man was holding things in.

"You can focus on me, but I'll focus on you too...even as miserable as I am right now. I know you're hurting...and I'm an idiot for getting drenched and sick...But, I want to help you too." His brown eyes looked at those blue ones intently until he suddenly had to shift and sneeze into another Kleenex.

"I need medication...and a doctor's visit...Oh no, my Aunt and Uncle are probably here. Did anyone send a car?" he wanted to scramble out of bed and check but knew right away that Akihiko would stop him.

Then his lips tightened as he thought back and had a glimmer of the dream in his head. "I would never let you go on stage wearing pie and don't you forget it." He didn't want to tell the man that he had jumped out of a pie naked in front of a small team of child stars. That seemed awkward. Even if those young stars were kind of dressed like playing cards. Oh god...what sort of dream did he have last night.

"Wait...a uniform?" That thought finally processed in his head. Boy he was slow but he glanced up at Akihiko with a small smile thinking that he might look quite cute in a nurse's uniform.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ok...then I guess this will do." Shou said as he stopped his turn and thought about Naoko's question. The star eyes seemed to flicker as if permutations were spinning in his head. Could he leave the child at home alone? For a moment that sounded almost plausible but then his mind remembered a few twitter messages from his fans that had kids. You didn't just leave a child home without some supervision. "Ah...I don't have anyone else here to leave him with. It's not like I've a child sitter. And even if I were to call...Takagi Yuuji, do you think he really has time to come here right now? Mm...and well, Ko didn't take things so well, so I can't just leave him alone with Takagi-kun. And I can't leave a young child alone here. He's not old enough."

Of course his mind hadn't quite remembered if he had explained everything to Naoko about Takagi Yuuji. And he frowned, "Mm...I'm guessing I didn't mention that Takagi Yuuji is...Ko's father." The star wasn't so disturbed by that information but more bothered by his lack of memory. Did he just sleep from the last time he spoke with Naoko? Well his body hadn't, but he did. So he glanced back at Naoko as he pulled on his coat wanting to ask a question but realizing that if he did, it might turn in to a longer conversation for which he didn't have time. "You should go get dress, Naoko-kun..." he finally said slowly as he buttoned the coat.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Katsu didn't look at the man, didn't even stir aside from sipping from the wine glass in his fingers. "My head stopped hurting if that's what you want to know." he spoke softly, almost coldly. "I'm glad you liked the blanket. That it kept you warm. There's no greater gift than warmth..."
It wasn't that Azriel was angry with Kaito... quite the opposite actually. He was frustrated... felt trapped... The bat knew he had to dress for the funeral... but right now all he wanted was to just forget his episodes of insanity had ever happened. Getting drunk wouldn't actually help of course... and it took a lot to get him to that point.

User Image

"Stop worrying." Akihiko ordered, standing from the bed and heading into the bathroom.
He came back with a bottle of Nyquil and Dayquil both, pouring some of the orange Dayquil into a small measuring cup before handing it to his partner.
"Yuuji took care of those things last night... or at least he said he was. I'll call Shou before the funeral begins. Really, Ruki... you think me that incompetent?" the young Koyasu asked, completely ignoring Izzy's want to help him.
"You need rest and good bland food... medication and kleenex... maybe an herbal bath or two. I'll have one of Ohayou's physician's come by this afternoon and I'll see to making your aunt and uncle comfortable." lithe fingers reached out, resting lightly on one of Izzy's knees tenderly. "Just stop worrying, Ruki. Maybe I'll even bake a pie to let those wild dreams of yours get new inspiration..." Akihiko winked.

"Surely if he's the boy's father..." but then Naoko stopped.
Shou's voice held a final tone to it... and much as he wanted to argue, he knew it would do no good.
They would only get into another fight...
And the younger Oumori brother didn't think he could handle that right now.
Without another word he nodded, turned, and headed back to his room.
Ko didn't need this... but what else could he do?
What other choice did they have?
"Why do you have to retreat now, Sai?" he whispered to himself in annoyance, closing the guest room door behind him so he could begin dressing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki dressed in the pressed blacks and stared at the mirror. This was the first time in awhile he had been without Azriel at his side. For an instant, he was nervous and stood staring at himself at the mirror. Feeling almost out of place in his own home. Then he reached up and touched the collar at his throat and felt at ease. But he couldn't wear that to the funeral. He had almost forgotten it was there but it would be easily discovered otherwise. So carefully he unhooked it and slipped it into his suit pocket.

Ohayou's chairman couldn't be caught wearing a collar...ever.Here he was....Chairman of Ohayou. That wasn't what he wanted but that was how things ended up. "Aki, I'm sorry...I'm not your blood but...if I can I'll take care of Ohayou somehow..." He dreaded what would happen if Izo started demanding things and used Azriel as the black mail. God...how would he manage his heart and his duty??

And so he left via a dark sedan that pulled up to his house with a driver from Ohayou. This was the car he had used for many years as a secretary with a well worn leather seats and an unassuming demeanor. Maybe he should have gone in a more impressive limo but right now he didn't feel like flaunting wealth. Ohayou didn't have it. He dreaded what he'd find when he got back to the office. Even though the idea of work was comforting considering the recent past.

By the time the car arrived at the funeral there were many people already gathered. Some low ranking stars from various labels, fans on the outskirts held back by an array of guards from Smash. He was early fortunately and was able to avoid the media that had only started to set up at various stations about this event. Far enough away to keep the event fairly private but many of the hungry stars would flock to get attention.

He didn't see Shou, Izo or any of the Smash majors but he could see a Jaguar pulling up with a license he recognized - GO. Ah, so the other labels Chairmen would come...of that he was now sure.

-------

Kaito nodded then shook his head. "Ah...I'm sorry I just wanted to make sure you were ok. But I did like the blanket..." Yes, he sort of repeated himself and felt uncertain by Katsu's cold response. He really wasn't sure if his friend was angry at him or something else. "Ok well, I'll be back later tonight. If you need me, call me...Ok?"

He waited for Katsu's response before backing out and getting a ride from another member of Team 5 for today's assignment. Kaito was going to try very hard to focus on work because last night scared the hell out of him. He knew Katsu was his friend but he wasn't sure...with Katsu's mental issues how long that might last. If wasn't that he didn't trust Katsu, he did...but that other side of Katsu was something else. It scared Kaito but the Pit scared the young man even more.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I always worry." Ruki muttered under his breath not loud enough for Akihiko to hear he hoped. And as soon as Akihiko came back he took that cup of medicine quickly, "Arigatou..."

"He did? Oh...good...well he's so busy. I mean..." His shoulders slumped. "No I don't think your incompetent but you're having a rough time too." He sniffled and felt all achy. "I can't believe I caught something like this right now."

But then he stopped and looked at Akihiko, "I don't want to eat bland food!" He knocked his foot on the bed as if putting his food down on the matter. " I want to be able to taste the food!" Oh yes, Izzy was not a good sick person. He HATED being unable to take care of himself. "I want omelette risu."

But he seemed to be taken by the idea of a bath as long as Akihiko was near by. "Ok...to the bath idea. And the medication and kleenex and physician." As if his approval would make any difference. Nurse Akihiko was very much in charge it seemed.

Although he blushed when the young man winked at him. "You couldn't bake a pie that big." He answered then slapped a hand over his mouth turning red with embarrassment. That one scene in his dream popped in and out so vivid. With red filling and all. Was it cherry or strawberry? Maybe rhubarb because Akihiko was that sort - tangy with a sour kick at times plus a slight sweet that only could be discovered by those who seasoned it properly. "No pie. Cake yes..Pie No." His cheeks still burned red and he grabbed a kleenex trying to avoid even more embarrassing thoughts.

But soon his eyes drifted to that hand on his knee and he reached to take it then pulled his partner down on to the bed beside him. "I bet you didn't sleep good at all....did you...." He lay there with his face away from Akihiko so he wouldn't breath germs on him but carefully held him close by the arm he had dragged around his body. "I know you want to be busy helping me, but...I want to help you to..." he said again with a soft sniffle. "If you're going to help me...let me help you too even if it is only a little bit?"

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou looked down and tried very hard to just go with his final thoughts. But Naoko's words nagged at him. So he picked up his phone and called Takagi Yuuji. Very uncertain that the man would even answer.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:56 am
User Image
User Image

"It isn't your fault." Katsu answered, dark eyes narrowed as he stared at the fire through his empty wine glass. "You're doing what you're supposed to be doing." he stood, setting the glass down and walking around the sofa toward Kaito. One lithe hand reached out, resting on his room mate's shoulder. "I can't ask you to do more than you're doing now. You're still hurt and by all rights you should be resting, not working. I'm not angry with you, Kaito-kun. I'm angry at myself."
Without another word of explanation, he headed down the hall and up the stairs. After all... there WAS a funeral to get to.
Azriel dressed quickly, black leather gloves hiding the bandages on his hands. Make up eventually covered the bruise to his forehead, his face painted white, black streaks along his eyes. Dark shades finished the plain black suit he wore without a tie. Once back downstairs he ordered Nishikawa and Takatori both to drive him to the funeral, picking up a long black leather coat with fur trim from the doorway. As the guards were warming the car however, Katsu pulled out his cellphone and sent Izo a quick text message.

Sir,
Did you want to arrive at the funeral with me or am I to meet you there? Forgive me but I couldn't remember.
-Azriel

User Image

The ringing just didn't stop it seemed.
Takagi had been on the phone all morning... even before Akihiko had woken up. He had arranged for a car to pick up the Ishi's, had even talked to the firm which Hiroki had mentioned the night before. Of course the firm was closed and he'd been forced to leave a message. A doctor had been called to check on Izzy as well as take a DNA sample of himself so he could present the results to Shou.
Course the one thing he HADN'T done yet... was talking to the mercurial man.
So when Yuuji answered his cell, he wasn't too surprised to hear Shou on the other end of the call.
"Shou-san. I was just about to give you a call. I'm sorry but Lucky-san came down with a bad cold last night and he's stuck in bed. To make matters worse... I don't know if you'd heard yet but Akihiko's grandfather passed away last night. Narcissus is in no condition to attend either. Hiroki-san will be attending in their place."

Somehow, Akihiko was able to hold back a sigh. "Ruki, I know you want to help... but I'd rather you focus on getting well. I'm fine. Really."
A lie, but a convincing lie nevertheless.
"And you'll be eating bland food. What's important are the nutrients and you being able to keep it down, not the taste." he smiled softly, fingers curling around Izzy's side as he lay beside the man. "Maybe I should get you a mask so you'll look at me... ne?" the young tiger teased, not really wanting to get up at the moment.
It was nice... even if his partner was down with a cold or flu... just laying there... on a bed that was oh so familiar... it felt good... right somehow...
He didn't have to leave Izzy...
His dear Ruki would stay... they weren't being forced apart...
But the cost...
"I'm happy, Ruki..." gently, Akihiko kissed Izzy on the temple. "Not happy your sick or happy about ojisan... I'm happy because I don't have to leave you. Because you're alive and for the most part well." he laughed softly. "I'll make you omelette risu... but only because it's pretty bland as well. No ketchup though." Somehow, Narcissus slipped his other arm under Izzy, pulling the man close against his chest. "And I suppose a nice angle food cake wouldn't hurt. A little whipped cream and orange slices maybe? You need the vitamin C."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:37 pm
Kaito nodded and smiled a little, "Yeah...well, I'm trying to ignore the resting part. I mean...you need me working." He watched Azriel go and then left to met his own ride to work. Kaito was a decent young man overall, hiding most of his personal problems to help others more than himself. It was his way of coping with the world.

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

The text response was short: Meet me there.I had a long 'conversation' with the Doctor last night. We will speak later. No rest for the wicked. Stay close to your bodyguards. And if you feel 'ill', leave.

Izo put down his phone and finished dressing in the appropriate blacks. He was used to funerals at this point in his life. However, last night's 'conversation' that was a different story.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Ruki knew it was a lie because of the situation. However, he tried to not push Akihiko too hard right now. Even if he wanted to help the man through this horrible time. "But food doesn't have to be bland to be full of nutrients." Ruki continued to pout but then smiled as those fingers curled around him. "I have a lot of masks in my medicine chest at the office. But..they aren't here. I'd rather be looking at you..." he coughed a little then snuggled back into Akihiko's body as much as he could. The man was warm!

"I'm happy you're with me too...I want to be with you all my life." His eyes closed as he became comfortable, his cold toes sneaking in to find Akihiko's warm feet. "Awh...no ketchup. You're mean. why can't I have the ketchup." he whined grumpily. OH he HATED being sick!!

But at least for now, Akihiko had tucked him in completely and the dayquil was slowly loosening his congestion. "Angel food cake?" His eyes flicked open and he perked up a bit. The sweets were always too tempting for the manager.

-------------------------

Meanwhile, at the front door of the estate there was a knocking. Crystal and Rukuro had finally arrived via the car that had been sent. Even though they didn't intend to stay at this palatial estate their first concern was the members of their small family - Izzy and Akihiko.

While they waited, Crystal glanced around. "It's been a long time since I've been to Aki's home. Still perfectly picturous."

Rukuro didn't pay it as much mind, "It was his way. Everything had its place in his world."

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Izzy is sick? Really? Oh...that's too bad. But I understand. Keep him in bed if you can. What?? Narcissus-san's grandfather passed away?" Shou glanced up at the ceiling and tried to remember the man. He had met Koyasu Aki at the Pre-Charity Party months before. And then....he saw him briefly in LA. Didn't he give much to helping those in Hawaii? Yes, that man. But he didn't think there was much love loss between Akihiko and his grandfather after hearing various comments. However, he knew that a loss like this could still be heart wrenching even for someone like Narcissus.

"Konotabi wa goshuushousama de gozaimasu. (On this sad occasion I grieve with you.)" he said politely and sighed. What a terrible month this December had been. And maybe the only good news was that Ko's world might be more rich with family than Shou had ever realized. Even if the young boy wasn't able to grasp it right now. "I had not heard this news but thank you for telling me. Ah, Hiroki Asato, is he the new Chairman now? Will that ease your troubles any with such a difficult job?"

Then he paused as he looked at the time, "Ah...gomen, But I'm trying to work something out so I thought to call you. Naoko-kun believes I should not take Ko to the funeral today. And well, I cannot leave Ko home alone being a small boy. However, the dilemma of child-sitting...well it isn't something that I was able to address. I assume Ko should be alright since this is not an open casket. What do you think? I know this is rather an awkward time to call considering your most reason news."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:30 pm

"I'll pass your condolences along to my cousin, Lucky-san's aunt and uncle will be arriving shortly but..." Yuuji frowned for a moment, thinking about just what to do.
"If it isn't too much trouble... why not drop Ko-kun off at Koyasu Aki's estate on your way to the funeral? I'm sure the boy would be more than happy to spend the afternoon with Akihiko... maybe he can help make Lucky-san some chicken soup?" he teased lightly, knowing that one of Shou's concerns had to be he himself.
After all, the boy still wasn't quite happy with his father... and leaving them alone might somehow be unwise.
"It... might do Akihiko some good too. Something to focus on aside from his loss." Yuuji added, "My troubles will be eased a bit... but Hiroki-san will need help. I'm sorry, Shou-san... I wish I could tell you that I'm free to spend all of my time with my son... But... he'll be safe here at the estate."

User Image
User Image

Seeing that Izo wanted to meet him at the funeral, Azriel headed out to the car, getting in quickly to help stave off some of the cold. Takatori and Nishikawa sat up front, the latter driving and the former on the phone.
From what the bat could tell, he was coordinating with the security at the funeral itself.
With a soft sigh, Katsu stared out the window, wondering to himself how Hiroki was doing. His pet hadn't been truly alone since they'd met... and it worried Azriel that the older man wasn't under his direct control right now.
Especially with everything going on...
He wondered also just what Izo had said to the Doctor... what was being decided... what his own fate would be...
Was Izo serious?
Did he really want Azriel to live?
After all... the young man was going insane... wouldn't it just be easier to throw him into the PIT and let the Doctor have his way?
Another sigh escaped him and Katsu just closed his eyes and lay back, waiting to arrive.

Ten minutes later, the car pulled up, passing security slowly.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 pm

"I don't want pepper making you sneeze or tomatoes upsetting your stomach. The last thing you need, Ruki, is to get acid reflux or something from spiced food. Besides... have you ever known my food to be tasteless?" Akihiko asked with a smile, releasing his hold on Izzy as the man was starting to fall asleep. "You just rest, Ruki. I'll fix some breakfast and start a nice angel food cake to baking."
As Narcissus started to get up however, he heard the knocking from downstairs. No doubt the butler would answer the door... but...
"I'll be right back." Akihiko said, hurrying from the room and down the stairs. He could hear Yuuji on the phone no doubt in the study, and still passed him by, actually beating the butler to the door.
Opening it, he was surprised to see who had just been standing on the front step...
They'd gotten here damn fast...
"Crystal-san... Rukuro-san..." Akihiko spoke, a bit confused at first. Soon however he stepped out of the way. "Come in. It's too cold to be standing in the doorway."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:43 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I won't sneeze!" But then he did just that. Sneezed! Then he grumbled, "My body hates me! And no your food isn't tasteless but what happens if I can't taste anything due to this cold!" However, he didn't say too much more as he drifted off to sleep dreaming of said angel food cake.

-------------------------

"Akihiko-kun, so surprised to see you answering the door!" Crystal exclaimed as he let them in. She looked him over and pulled him in for a hug. "My condolences. I'm sure things have been very rough on you."

Rukuro followed in shortly and pulled off his coat handing it to the butler who was there waiting. "We took a very fast flight and then your driver knew some back ways to get here because we were in a hurry. So, how's our nephew. I was told that he's caught a bug. Bad timing but I'm sure that we can help make your event go off successfully."

"Oh Rukuro, now isn't the time to talk about business." Crystal scolded as she finally let go of Akihiko. "Mm...we can talk about that later. So...how are you holding up?" she asked Akihiko as she pulled off her heels so she could walk further into the house.

The butler handed her the appropriate slippers and she smiled. "Some things never change do they?"

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ah...thank you. I appreciate it." Shou answered as he fiddled with his tie. There was a reason he didn't like wearing ties. They felt more like a noose at the throat than anything. But for today, he'd deal with it.

"The estate? Mm...if you send me directions, I'll have my driver stop there first. I think Ko would be alright with Narcissus-san while we are at the funeral." He seemed a little relieved but this would be the first time that the boy had been out of his sight for awhile.

If anything Shou hoped that the child would take things in stride and think of it more of an adventure being with Akihiko for the afternoon. "If it will help Narcissus-san then I guess that makes for a good enough reason to bring him by."

Then he tilted his head, "Mm...I suppose I shouldn't except you to have time for him right now. But...yes, I'm certain he will be safe. And...well, I hope at least your world will...slow down a bit after all this passes." Yuuji sounded tired but there was nothing Shou could do about it right now. He couldn't just disregard the funeral and show up at the estate to visit. He certainly couldn't make Yuuji's life any easier. If anything, Shou was too chaotic and probably would make a mess of something. Shou even knew that.

"Well...we will be by soon to drop off Ko, then...be back in the afternoon to pick him up. Maybe...when your free some day..." he paused there. Life seemed to be to complicated to fulfill a fantasy or two right now. "Yes...we see you soon. I'll let you get back to your work. I'm certain you're quite busy."

As soon as he hung up the phone, he slipped out of the bedroom and found Ko, who was rubbing his eyes and waddling down the hall in his PJs still. "Oh no...this won't do." Shou declared as he rushed over and turned the boy around taking him straight into the tyke's bedroom. "Time to get cleaned up and dressed. You're spending the day with Narcissus-san while Naoko-kun and I take care of a bit of business."

Ko blinked, "Akihiko-niisan?! Today!?" The boy woke up quickly and yanked off his PJ top as Shou pulled out some warm clothes.

"You'll wear this and..umm...this..." Jeans and a button down shirt to go over a colored t-shirt. Layering was a good idea in the cold. "Now Izzy has a cold but you'll be with Narcissus-san so you need to be Helpful. Understood?"

"Ok..." Ko agreed as he ran into the shower and scrubbed down quickly. By the time Shou pulled out the boy's underclothes and sock the kid was scampering back out of the shower in a towel.

"Did you wash your hair?" Shou asked as he glanced over his shoulder.

The boy's lips puckered, "Umm..."

"Get back in there! And use shampoo and soap! Don't make me come in there and bath you." KIDS! Good grief. Children did try to see what they could get away with every time! Ko was good most of the time but every now and then, it seemed like the child had to test the boundaries.

This time when the boy finally exited the bathroom he smelled like he had used the soap and shampoo. Shou pulled the t-shirt over his head quickly then Ko towel dried his hair while Shou helped him wriggle in to the rest of his clothes.

By the time they were done, Ko's hair was a frizz at the top of his head but it was pretty dry. Shou laughed and then attempted to brush the mess into some state of control. Not much chance really but he doubted Akihiko would care considering Ko was only 8.

"Alright, lets grab Naoko-kun and go." Shou said as he heard the honk of the limo outside.

"Uncle Naoko!!! Time to go!!!" Ko yelled and Shou rolled his eyes. Kids!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games