Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Yes please, anything will do. Anything strong. I can only hope so, but he was really mad at me, it was the first time in years that he stormed out of the room out of anger. She switches positions to sit cross-legged on the couch. Tail flicking now and again over the arm of it.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 pm

She went into her kitchen and made them both a drink. She returned shortly and handed Liada her drink before sitting back down on the couch.

"Well, it doesn't seem like ya'll fight that often, so I'm sure it was probably due. 3nodding "

She couldn't help but snicker, "Besides, you're supposed to be the mother figure, why didn't you ground him and send him to his room when he stormed out on you? xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:37 pm

She gratefully takes the drink in hand and sips at it as Kat sits down and asks. She grimaced at the question and leaned on her hand which was resting on the arm of the couch. I may be his mother figure, but not that bad when he's in his mid 20's. That would make me feel like I'm raising one of those scary Otakus that never leave their room. Don't get me wrong, there are certain levels of nerds I don't mind. If Hauk ever becomes above those levels I would kick his Viking arse out.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:39 pm

"Whoa, wait....mid-20's? Um, just how old is he, anyways? And don't you even count the time he was frozen, missy. Because, well, I am so NOT in my mid-20's anymore. sweatdrop "

She curled up on the couch and sipped her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:45 pm

She takes a sip of her drink and ponders a second. It really had been a while since she had frozen him. User Image Um......when I froze him he was about 17-18........so when I unfroze him he would be that same age then. But that was almost 10 years ago so....by this winter in regular human years he would be 27. Okay you're right he would be considered late 20's then, not mid. User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:47 pm

She sighed loudly and sipped her drink.

"Great...just freaking great. Now I'm a cougar. stare I'm ten years older than he is, Liada! gonk If not eleven or twelve!"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Well hun if you include the years that he's been frozen he would be about over 1,000 years old. We only use the human years on his ID since not a lot of people would believe that he's that old or the reasons behind it. rolleyes
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:58 pm

She exhaled a sigh of relief and then giggled.

"Well, that makes him a tad older than TES then. I think he's 929 or something along those lines. 3nodding "

She sat there for a moment and then looked back to Liada.

"I'll admit though, I'm still nervous about all this....my track record sucks with men. I mean, look at the most recent fiasco. And that was the SECOND time around with Justin. neutral "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 am

Well just keep in mind hun, Hauk has a different mind set than most modern days do since HE IS from the 980's He highly respects most women unless something happens and that's from his father's upbringing. Plus after all his years of training in his village and in some of the fighting styles today. He's pretty good about his temper. Which is why I was so shocked with how he treated Psy over a phone that other time. User Image But you two have an excellent aura together from the few times I've seen you two together. She takes a long drag of her drink before leaning up against the arm of the couch. Plus as they say, ya won't ever know unless you try. Hauk's an adult so I'm sure he knows that if it doesn't work out, then it doesn't work out.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:09 am

She sipped her drink and pondered what all Liada told her.

"I know, and I get all that...I just want something to work out for once, ya know? I mean, something's gotta break this losing streak I've been on for the last few years."

She leaned her head back, "First I was cheated on, that's what landed me here in Geezerville to begin with. Then Justin and I started seeing each other. That ended that time because of me, though. Dated another guy, but we both decided we wouldn't be exclusive or serious. Psy's brother turned out to be a pompous a**, and then landed back with Justin."

She looked at Liada, "Sorry for being maudlin...guess I should have held off on the chick flicks earlier. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:12 am

Liada nods through most of Kat's listings until she heard "Psy's brother" She nearly choked on her drink before looking at her shocked...wait....which brother?! Not that a** Tony I hope!? User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:15 am

She burst out laughing, "NO! Hell no! rofl "

She grinned at Liada, "Vincenso, the oldest of Psy's brothers. He was supposed to be here for the wedding, but I'm sure he was MUCH too busy to be bothered to come to his only sister's big day. rolleyes He was kinda like a grocery store wedding cake, nice to look at, but not much substance. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:23 am

sweatdrop Oh thank Goddess of Danu. If you had touched.....THAT I would have your head checked out. She started laughing with Kat as she finished the last of her drink. Well if its one thing I know in all my centuries of living. Its a heartbreaking betrayal by a lover. But Hauk's been on the end of that too with one of his earliest relationships when he was a model. So you won't have to worry about that from him. I think after some of the crazies he's been through he's looking for the same thing you are. Just take the time to find out. If your libidos don't get a handle on that first anyways. rofl
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:27 am

She made a face at Liada.

"Har, har, har.....very funny. xp He said he was willing to wait until I was ready...however, he seems hell bent on trying to get me to change my mind and make it seem like it's all ME that wants to move on to the next level. xd "

She sipped her drink, "And no comment on what he's doing either. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:34 am

Liada sits there with her mouth open when Kat cuts her off. Closing her mouth and smirking she moves to sit with her legs over the arm of the couch and her back on the couch itself. Well I'll tell you a secret.As much as he's teased and lewdly joked. Hauk has not been with that many women sexually. There was his first relationship when he first started modeling, and then one fling he had in his hermit years and that was when he got way too drunk. I have never seen him actually WANT a woman let alone want someone so badly to actually do PDA like that. You really get to him somehow. User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5113 5114 5115 5116 5117 5118 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games