Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:05 pm

Mmhmm, nothing too exciting here tonight. *starts to feel a little sleepy*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Sounds great Lia User Image
Whatever it is count me in - but I should be headed off for now twisted
I have to check on a few things User Image
Kits, lovely to see you again.
Kat, I'm great at charming in general pirate
And lets just say I don't have a fascination with black widows for nothing. twisted
Night Lia, Psy User Image
Till we meet again.

*walks into a shadow and vanishes*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Gnight Leko! Thanks for the help!User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Um…… sweatdrop I have a question. If the idea is to have the color associated with something good instead of fear, then wouldn't it make sense if you wanted me to be this "bad cop" be completely void of the target color? User Image User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:14 pm

She sipped her drink and grinned at Liada.

"Looks like we have everyone needed, just need to set up a time to put it all into motion. 3nodding "

She looked over at Psy and grinned at her. "Now Psy...you of all people know there's a fine line between pleasure and pain. wink "
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:17 pm

Good night, Leko.

*glances at Psyzapp* You have a point there, I think. You want the color to be associated with something good...

*yawns and stands up, taking care of her glass* I think I'm going to head home. Good night. ^_^ *leaves the bar*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Night Kits! Nice seeing you again! She waves to the cat girl and then turns to Kat. Well I don't think you'll have to worry about Hauk being near the club anytime soon. After 4th of July he's probably gonna take the rest of the week off. rofl
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:24 pm

She snorted, "Hell, he got to go home early last night. We just went out to dinner and went for a short drive. He got home WAY before sunrise! rofl "

She waved to Kits as she left, "Night, Kits! See you later! User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:24 pm

*Waves to Kits* Goodnight Kits. User Image

*Hears Kat's reply and raises an eyebrow.* neutral Yes. Yes I do. I know VERY well. I don't really know what it is you have planned and I'll back you up if it's what you need. But if I feel things are going in a direction and I just shouldn't be involved, I will excuse myself. neutral
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:28 pm

I don't think you'll have to worry about that Psy dear. She gets up to Kat and moves her collar to show the hickey. I doubt Kat would let you stay in the room for long if she started getting to that point. She giggles and then looks over to Kat.

And yes he may have gotten home early but he barely has gotten out of room since. I wonder if you two did something to at least give him no reason to leave his room for awhile? User Image

Liada Trovaras

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:33 pm

"Liada! Stop it already! gonk " She swatted at Liada's hand once again and flushed slightly.

"I'll have you know that the two of us remained completely clothed and NOTHING happened last night. And I have no idea of why he'd still be in his room...other than catching up on his sleep."

She made a face at Liada and sipped her drink.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:37 pm

*Sees the hickey on Kats neck, closes her eyes and tries not to express her opinion.* User Image

*Picks up her teapot.* Well, I need to get some beauty sleep. Goodnight Ladies. User Image *Takes her tea and goes into her office, down the corridor and into her chambers.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Goodnight Psy! Thanks for the help! She cackles like mad at Kat's reaction. Finishes off her drink and goes to rinse it out. Sorry hun I just can't help teasing the two of you. I'm so happy that two of the people I care about are being so cute together! rofl
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:46 pm

"Night, Psy...I'll be in touch later!"

She sipped her drink and stared at Liada. "Well, I'm SO glad we're such an excellent source of entertainment for you. xp "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Liada died down on her laughter. She went around the bar and came up behind Kat to hug her tightly. Hey you are not entertainment. Both you and Hauk are family to me, Hauk being practically my adopted son and all so if you two hooked up it would be like I adopted a daughter too. User Image So naturally I have to play the proper role of embarrassing mother. Giving her another squeeze she starts to head out the door as she waves to Kat. Have a good night dear! This tired fox is uber tired. Text me when we find out the time for the plan. She walks out and whistles happily in the brisk summer night air back to the Den.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5111 5112 5113 5114 5115 5116 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games