Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 pm

*sighs* I don't feel a strange aura and I haven't noticed anything different happening besides TES pushing Ryzan to the point of sheer exhaustion. The doll I made was a gift for Leko. And TES SHOULD treat Ryzan to a nice hotel stay…the tightwad! User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:41 pm

I hope they're okay... I'm sure Ryzan's happy if they did go to a hotel. He said when they came to the art gallery opening at AS that they haven't been getting out much. I think Tes keeps him downstairs too much. sweatdrop

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 pm

rofl Boy that poor elf gets no love other than Ryzan it seems. Liada giggles and sips her drink. Alright then, think what you like. Has Kat talked to you about her plan to help Hauk yet?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:46 pm

*Motions to Kits and nods.* Thank you…EXACTLY! User Image TES needs to take Ryzan out more. User Image

Kat has a plan? ninja Well okay…I'm all ears. User Image
*sips her tea.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:46 pm

She shrugged her shoulders, "I haven't seen them lately. That night with all the chaos with TES and Ryzan, I pretty much left and went to IR when it seemed like they were okay."

She reached over and refilled her glass. "Oh, Psy...since you're here..when would be a good time for you to join me on that little project I mentioned to you the other day?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:48 pm

She leans back against the bar sipping her drink eager to hear the plan. User Image

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:50 pm

I don't know. What's this plan you have? ninja
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:53 pm

She ran her finger around the rim of her glass.

"Well, you know how you said he would need to associate something different? Let's just say I've found out some, um, useful information and I think we can take care of this...using the....recreation room."

She took a drink before continuing, "Liada suggested that I might need Leko's help charming some things, since he is pretty strong. And I figured I could get you involved and we could do the whole good cop/bad cop scenario. You being the bad cop since I'd like to still date him. biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 pm

*sips her drink, not really knowing what's going on* sweatdrop

*figures they're talking about something to do with Hauk* confused
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Um………"bad" cop? neutral What exactly do you mean by "bad" cop? What is it you'd like me to do exactly? User Image *Puts down her cup and waits.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:00 pm

Liada leans in to Kits and whispers to her as Kat explains. He has a fear that is getting a bit much. So the girls and I are trying to find a way to break it since he refuses my magic on him.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:02 pm

She snickered at Psy, "Well, how about dressing up in 'that color' and utilizing some of the items in the rec room? I think between the three of us, we can break his phobia. 3nodding I've already found an outfit that I think he'll appreciate once his phobia is gone. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 pm

*ears twitch as she listens to Liada, then hears Katana say "color"* You mean his fear of pink?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 pm

I can dress in that color but I thought you wanted to associate something with pleasure to it instead of something else unpleasant. User Image What is it you wish me to do? User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Her eyes darted over to Kits and then back to Psy.

"I would think that some prodding at his Viking heritage and his being a warrior might do the trick. I mean, what warrior would be afraid of a color? confused "

She sipped her drink, "Besides, I'm sure between the two of us, we can come up with something that will work. 3nodding "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 5114 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games