Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:44 pm

She swatted Liada's hands away from her neck, "Liada! Geez! What gift? DNA?..........Wait, he left a hickey on me?! gonk "

She got up and went behind the bar and pulled her collar aside. Sure enough, Hauk had left a mark on her. stressed It could barely be seen from under the collar and she guessed she just hadn't paid any attention earlier.

"Damn Viking....payback's gonna be a b***h, that's for damn sure." She muttered her last statement and went back to her drink. She took a large drink and then refilled her glass, giving Liada a stare.

"So, you want to check elsewhere for any evidence? Or will you take my word that nothing has happened between me and Hauk yet? stare "
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:48 pm

*Goes up to the Main Bar after freshening up and grins when she sees Liada, Kat and Kits. She goes behind the bar, around Katana and opens the fridge to look at her beverage choices and not disturb the current conversation.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:49 pm

(ack! sorry Kits! I wondered if I missed your post)

Oh please you know I don't mean anything by it! I'm glad you two are getting along great but you can't blame my nature for what I am. And obviously you didn't do anything THAT far if you didn't even notice the hickey. rolleyes Besides we still have Plan "Break the Habit" to commence.
twisted She saw something furry in the corner of her eye. She sees that its Kits and goes into major squee attack, flying over the bar and glomping the cat girl. Kiiiiits~! I missed you!!!!! How did I miss you there!? User Image She waves to Psy as she tackle hugs the poor girl still.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:53 pm

*stumbles, nearly falling into Psyzapp* Ack! gonk You don't have to knock me over! I don't know how you missed me, I've been here since you walked in. neutral

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:55 pm

*Not wanting to have soda…too sweet…she closes the fridge disappointed in the selection. She then hears Liada and gasps User Image while Kits almost falls on her. User Image One of the hazards of being the smallest. stare * Excuse me. I need to go and get some tea. sweatdrop *She promptly high tails it out of there and into the JD to order a pot of tea.*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:58 pm

She watched as Psy left to head to the JD and went back to sipping her drink.

"Well, you suggested that I might need Leko, so I need to talk to her too. I'm just not exactly sure when she'll show up."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Giving one last squeeze to Kits and then helps her up. She waves to Psy as she heads into JD and turns back to Kat. Well as far as I know the boy is clueless atm. He's been in bed all day since he's still a bit wiped out from the 4th weekend so I'm amazed he had any energy to go on your date yesterday. Hmm.....maybe I should message Leko and find out when would be good to commence. Is Psy in on it too? User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:05 pm

She gave a half shrug, "Psy was the one that told me to do some research on the matter. But I think I have enough, um, research done, so I think we could go ahead whenever we can all get together."

She looked over at Kits, "Kits, you can have some of my Mexican martini if you want. 3nodding "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:08 pm

*Comes back into the Main Bar after getting her tea and makes sure she has a seat at the bar a little bit away from the crowd. She pours herself a cup and sits quietly not to interrupt.* User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:08 pm

*mutters* Hauk's not the only one who's clueless... I still haven't even met him. sweatdrop

*looks up at Katana and smiles* Sure, that sounds good. *gets a glass and fills it from the pitcher, then goes back to her seat*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Well whenever you're ready just let me know and I'll have him make the delivery. She mixes up her drink and her ears twitch to Kits's mumbling, turning to her in confusion. User Image Oh my..how could you have not met that towering hulk? Have you been to the club yet next door? Course he could have been off any of the nights you would have gone. Hm...strange....oh well I'll be sure to properly introduce you. User Image She goes to sit next to Psy and gives her a smile and raised her eyebrow. So Psy dear.....care to explain if you're doing any other supernatural fixings that's affecting out dear dark elfs? twisted
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:18 pm

She looked over at Kits with an amused look on her face.

"Trust me, Kits....you'd remember if you've seen him. He's taller than Karrie, long blond hair, and doesn't get the nickname Viking for nothing. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Of course I've been to the club. I didn't see anybody who looked like a viking, though, and I'm sure dame would have pointed him if I didn't notice. *shrugs and takes a sip of her drink* Oh, right, Karrie told me something happened to Ryzan and Tes. Has anybody heard from them since?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Last time I checked, I wasn't "supernatural." neutral If you ask me, that entire thing the other night with Ryzan is all TES. talk2hand *Sips her tea.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Well I know he likes to mate like grunnies most of the time with his husband but overall you can't deny the strange aura that's been floating around here. And then there was that Draa doll you made. Just wondering if I need to avoid this place too for awhile until it dies down that's all. She takes a sip of her drink and looks over to Kits. They seemed fine for the most part. I didn't see what happened after I gave TES the potion to smell and when he woke up I gave the potion to Dame. I'm sure Ryzan did a smart move and went to a hotel or something after that...
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5108 5109 5110 5111 5112 5113 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games