Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:35 am
Kairanha
*he thinks about the men he normally interacts with* She can never meet Tes. He could single handedly destroy her view on men entirely.

(( TIIP TIPTIPTIP!!! We need a damn tip jar damnit! rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:36 am
{{You can post next in MW if you want. smile }}

Amy sighed, shook her head, and couldn't help but smirk at Kai. "One, terrifying her about men is not the way to go when you want her to learn to defend herself. Though, it's sweet that you wanted to protect her. Two, no, you can't keep her all to yourself. From what I've seen, she's too awesome to be kept all all to one person. And three..."

She ran her in the air up and down in front of Kai's body. "This is showing that you're forgiven?"

She chuckled and then headed out of the door to her cottage. "And no, she can't meet Tes, ever. Tes can single-handedly destroy most women's views on men."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:25 pm
-As dame is walking down the sidewalk, she spots Kits and calls out to her- Kits! biggrin How are you, chickiepea! whee -hurries over to her-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:46 pm
Liada Trovaras
Kairanha
*he thinks about the men he normally interacts with* She can never meet Tes. He could single handedly destroy her view on men entirely.

(( TIIP TIPTIPTIP!!! We need a damn tip jar damnit! rofl rofl ))
((Amen!))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:50 pm
*waits for dame* Hey. cat_smile I'm doing all right. You?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:55 pm
I'm okay, was just on my way back to MW. Whatcha do today? emotion_hug  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:58 pm
Not too much... *shrugs* walked around AS most of the day. We started construction on the pet spa. Mind if I go with you to MW?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:03 pm
Of course, I would love to have you as a companion. biggrin -links arms with her- Oh ya'll did? How are they fixing it?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:06 pm
They're putting a cement barrier under the fence so no animals can dig under it. The fence poles will be set in the cement too. *walks to MW with dame*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:08 pm
Sound idea. 3nodding -once they get there, dame opens the door for Kits- xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:53 pm
Once Amy and Kai touched down on the porch to her house, Amy gripped Kai's shoulder with her free hand and tried to get her balance. She hadn't teleported in quite some time.

When she had her groundings, she looked up at Kai and just stared for a few moments. Then, she opened her door and set Kaori down on the carpet inside.

"We'll be right in, Kaori. My pony Thistle is in there, and if you talk with her, she'll probably show you around."

Then, Amy closed the door and stood back up to look at Kai. She placed her hands on his cheeks, stood on her tip toes, and kissed him soundly on the lips. She was still trying to get used to kissing someone who was in a dress, but most of the time, Kai's personality came across so strong and was so sweet that his dresses almost seemed to fade away when they were close and intimate. And on a normal basis when they were simply hanging out, she loved his dresses. They were so pretty and creative. Plus, they were just a part of Kai, part of his personality, which she adored. The only part of him wearing dresses that had taken getting used to was during intimate times. She wasn't used to kissing someone in a dress. But even that was seeming to fade away. Kai was just Kai, and she was finding herself attracted to and connecting with every aspect of him, more so than she had been when they first dated.

After a few minutes, Amy pulled back and and smiled softly at Kai as she stroked his cheeks with her thumbs. "Thank you... Thank you for sticking up for me back there and defending me. I've never been one for knights in shining armor. I've always thought that the woman should be able to defend herself. But back there... I definitely saw the appeal. That was so sweet of you, Kai. I don't remember anyone ever sticking up for me like that before."

She leaned up and kissed him softly again. Then, she grabbed one of his hands and led him inside. She got out the supplies she had used to take care of the kittens months ago and made sure both Kaori and Thistle were taken care of.

Then, Amy took a quick shower and brushed her teeth. After that, she led Kai back to her room. She laid down on the bed with him and just asked to cuddle with him, to sleep next to him for the night.

Before she fell asleep with her arms wrapped around Kai, a random thought escaped her lips. "You know, I really should have dropped off those dissolution papers at Aqua Springs when we ran into each other like I had planned to. They absolve me of any ownership of the place and give all ownership to Kits. That's why I had come back that day... And then I saw you and I must have forgotten.... Who knew that one meeting could lead to this?"

She snuggled against Kai's chest and smiled softly, despite the fact that her cheek was stinging badly. In fact, it simply reminded her of what Kai had done tonight and caused her to smile more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:21 pm
((Wall of Text warning... cat_sweatdrop ))

*Kits sat with her legs curled up on the seat of the chair in her studio. She had a book in her hands, but wasn't reading it. She hadn't been able to concentrate on anything all day. She'd tried to go to Aqua Springs and do some work on the computer, but ended up sitting there playing solitaire for a couple of hours* I hate it when I lose my temper like that... At least I didn't hurt anybody. Too badly, I hope. cat_sweatdrop

*can only really remember about half of what she said, and only faintly remembered actually leaving MW. After leaving the bar, she had just walked, unaware of much besides the fact that dame was there next to her, having caught up before she got too far. Finally, she had looked up to find herself standing, not at her house, but in front of Karrie's. He, Velcore, and three of her dragons, were sitting on the front porch, waiting for them*

Hey Kits. Your angel came by and was really upset about something.

My angel? *looks around* I thought the imp was still following me.

*Gwee squeaked* Came home, was scared. *flies up and clings to Kits' shoulder, resting on her back* Got mad?

*nods, but doesn't say anything*

*dame speaks up* Amy was at MW tonight.

*surprise, confusion, and concern briefly register on Karrie's face* She's back? *gets up and goes up to Kits, hugging her tightly. He notices that her eyes seem to be a bit duller color than usual, but assumes it's just the light*

*most of the anger she'd felt having melted away by now, it's hard for Kits to keep from crying as she finally spills out the whole story, from her concerns when Amy suddenly disappeared, leaving Aqua Springs and Phoenix for her to take care of, to her nervousness about having nobody to talk her ideas for AS over with. Her resentment for Amy, who was supposed to be one of her best friends as well as her business partner, had been slowly growing over the last year or so that she had been gone. The single letter she had gotten in December (which had been replied to, but Kits had never gotten a word back, so she figured it got there after Amy left that city) had reassured her that Amy was all right, but since it seemed very impersonal, had done nothing to relieve Kits' growing anger.

Aqua Springs was a big part of the problem, but wasn't nearly everything. She had also lost a very close friend, someone that she had been able to talk to if she was upset. Someone she had spent a lot of her time with, both working and just goofing off.

For several months, Kits had been trying to convince herself that she didn't care if Amy ever came back, that she could handle everything on her own, and she had. However, when Kits saw Amy sitting at the bar in Most Wanted, chatting and petting a strange blue cat, and knowing that she hadn't bothered to even come by to tell Kits that she was back in town, something inside her had snapped. The anger that she had been building up inside her had finally found a way to escape.

Kits had always hated losing her temper, because she didn't feel like herself, and knew that she could easily hurt somebody that she cared for. It didn't happen very often, but when it did, it tended to be an explosion that scared a lot of people around her, as well as herself when she got a grip on what had happened. Luckily, this time, Kai had taken Amy out of the bar before Kits did something to seriously hurt her.

*at some point during the story, Karrie and dame managed to get Kits inside to the couch. They sat on either side of her, listening while she got everything out of her system*

*when Kits finally stops talking, Velcore takes Gwee, Mwee, and Smok into the kitchen. He gives each of the small dragons a can of pop to give to one of the people, and balances the cookie jar on his front paws, carefully walking on his back legs into the living room with it*

*jumps up to take the cookie jar from Velcore. Opening it, she finds the chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies that Karrie had baked a few days ago. She took a chocolate chip one before bringing the jar over to offer some to Kits*

*after all the talking she had done, Kits was glad for the drink and cookies, but started nodding off before she finished her drink. Karrie and dame guided her to his bedroom, where Kits promptly fell asleep as soon as she hit the bed. In the morning, she had awoken to find that dame had joined her, leaving Karrie to sleep on the bed in Velcore's room*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:31 pm
-dame comes up to Kits door loaded down with bags and knocks- Kiiiiits! biggrin It's damey! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:39 pm
*gets up from the couch, turning off the tv that she hadn't really been watching and goes to open the door* Hi dame... what's all this? cat_confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:50 pm
-dame hands Kits a few bags and then steps past her into the house, setting the big bag full of movies and her overnight things on the floor and then taking the other things into the kitchen as she speaks to Kits- Oh just a whole pile of junk food. xd er.. I mean comfort food, yeah, comfort. 3nodding blaugh And the stuff to make pizza! biggrin

-starts taking things out that need to be refridgerated- I brought a couple things of soda, buncha candy, two different things of icecream, some freshly baked cookies from Karrie wink , bags of potato chips, dips, salsa, and sundae toppings. xd I'm sure I threw some more random s**t in there too. lol xd -giggles and then once she has put down all the bags, goes up and hugs her friend tight- whee emotion_hug And a whole slew of movies! biggrin It's girls' night! whee

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games