Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:03 am
(((OOC: I'd text you that I posted but the phone is being monopolized... -sigh-)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had been a nice evening. The two lovers had eventually gone to bed and Nakai had gotten the rest he'd needed to start a new day all over again...
Extra umph for a day of hard studio work.
Suddenly though, amber eyes opened and Kai snapped himself to full alertness when he heard a crash and a scream... well no two screams...
Nakai jumped out of bed, instantly realizing that Chiyou wasn't beside him and thus had obviously been the person to let out one of the two screams. It took him about thirty seconds to get through the apartment and into the kitchen.
"What happened?!" the guitarist asked, carefully stepping around broken glass and trying to get Chiyou out of the midst of a glass minefield. He grabbed a towel in the process, wiping away any lingering coffee on the 'kid's' chest. Out of the corner of his eye, Kai noticed Yumi... hiding guiltily around the corner of one cabinet.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:47 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ooh...I'd like that." Ko answered then nodded, "Paint splatters would be fun. You could put mechs on some!" Ko thought about this like a small kid would. Things that would be fun, not how hard it might be to find the right materials.

As soon as they got home, Ko leapt out ready to help lug in suitcases only to discover that the two adults had most things under control. So he wandered along inside and ran upstairs to check on Mickey the mouse in his cage.

Sai dropped a bag in Naoko's new room and shook his head. "He went all out with this Egyptian theme. This style wasn't in this room last time I look. Good lord. It's over the top. It's not a bedroom its an Egyptian tomb!. You're lucky to have a bed and not a sarcophagus." Sai was teasing...well maybe. Everything Shou did was extreme. And this took the cake. "So...you like this room? Are you sure that this is ok? We could always check the other two."

As for Sai, he preferred simple and clean lines. Maybe more modern fashion but he wasn't into crazy colors. Or gaudy patterns. Shou...however....

"Yes, maybe so...only if you like outrageous styles that have not a lick of subtle to them. Who decorates their bedroom in Egyptian Pyramid Motif?" He rolled his eyes and went to grab another bag. "So do we want to collect Ko and go to the second place to get the 'thing'?"

If Naoko wanted to, he was the lead and driver on the next trip to get the soccer goal for the boy. However, Sai had no clue who Ko would play with if he got them one. How many kids would ever come over to Shou's house?

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Kaito shook his head, "I suppose your right. You're not good at relating to those things are you. Well, I guess just think of it like...mmm...you know when you've a cold and your head really hurts and you can't think clearly. That's kind of what sympathetic pain feels like. You feel like your reeling and can't control the drop then there is the pressure from congestion. He's probably feeling kind of like that in his head about the news."

The young man was pretty sure that Azriel could understand those feelings of physical pain even if he couldn't quite grasp what Hiroki was going through. "Yeah...well, umm...psychopaths are a bit more...umm...I don't think you're that far gone. You like to be social. You're not completely anti-social." Kaito's brow furrowed thinking about that. Azriel could kill very easily. It wasn't a issue for him but still he didn't have all the qualities of a psychopath.

"Yeah, I love orange." he answered as he hugged the carpet. "A blanket too??? Seriously? Sure!" Kaito started looking through the bags they had brought in and laughed at the flannel carpet. "I didn't suspect you a flannel type." He pulled it out then spied the orange fuzzy blankie. "Awh! It's so soft!" He tugged it out and snuggled the blanket like a kid. "Thank you!"

Kaito knew what he'd be sleeping in tonight.

------------------------------------------

"Hah...perks? Yes, I suppose so but only if you're not struck by the things you aren't told later. Seems like too many unsaid things are creeping into my...work life." Hiroki had been kept relatively pure of the dark side of Aki's affairs. Koyasu Aki surely hadn't excepted Hiroki to be the head of Ohayou in the end. Running the clean business didn't quite work in a field of rivals who played on darker chessboards.

"I do hope it will prosper. Many good people work for Ohayou. I wouldn't want any of them to lose their jobs." Hiroki answered as he moved the phone from one ear to the other. "Although, I'm not sure how well, Akihiko and I will work together. Even if he's in tears right now, he's still a young wild tiger at heart. We've never gotten along that well...mm...except...well a couple of situations he actually seemed compassionate." The older Elephant was very aware of the young tigers claws that flailed about sometimes striking sometimes not. Akihiko wasn't very good at business.... However, Hiroki also knew that some things had changed with Akihiko. He thought he had seen the most change after the Tsunami. Certainly Narcisuss' manager had something to do with that. And well, it made Hiroki feel a small amount of relief because Narcissus surely had been pushing down a very dark road in life.

"Ah, yes, well I'll be there. Hopefully the funeral won't be too long but I'll give my condolences from Ohayou. Mm...yes, if Izzy Lucky is that sick he shouldn't be there considering all the celebrities that might attend. I have a feeling a few of the Chairmen might show as well as some investors. I hope that they will have a fair amount of security. Akihiko shouldn't attend any funeral before his grandfather's." That part didn't set well with Hiroki because it seemed like he was attending more funerals than he wished for yet he was telling someone else not to. The Elephant looked at the ceiling and wondered if he was just a glutton for punishment. But he couldn't back out now. He had to go. And in his head, he kept reminding himself because he had to: Aki was dead. Those three words just couldn't find the right place to settle in his brain.

"One year...isn't that long." Hiroki sighed and seriously wondered how he was going to handle all this. It made him very nervous. "Ah...your job? You know, I don't understand completely what your job is really, Takagi-kun. Even though you've given me a little bit of dark insight that it's obviously not just being Izzy Lucky's assistant. Are you even Lucky's assistant anymore? I suppose though it has to be alright with me for now, for you to continue whatever your job actually is. I really don't wish to rock the boat so suddenly after Aki's death." Hiroki wasn't sure if he wanted to know more about the Dark Side of Yuugi's work. So there were some negotiations with a gun...with Hayato who was dead. But what else happened in the darkness around Ohayou? And...He glanced up at the door, was Takagi's world as dark as his lover's?

A shudder drifted up his back again. He didn't want to know. Life was just too short. Even shorter with every funeral he had to attend. His eyes clouded with tears as he thought of his sister...then Aki. Hiroki's own stable world had been crumbling all around him. "So Aki didn't leave any new orders or any contingency documents? I mean I wouldn't have expected him to leave me at the head of Ohayou, Takagi-kun."

Some days, he was truly scared he wouldn't recognize himself in the mirror anymore. And this...Aki's death. Had not gone how he had hoped. He had always wanted to say good bye....in the most gentle of ways. He had loved Aki deeply. But now, he also loved...Katsu. Still his heart....ached. He loved Katsu...but would Matsumoto Izo take him away? Life was so fleeting.

"When will Aki's Will be read? I know that he has that with his lawyer and not at the estate. Do you know who needs to be present yet?" he asked knowing that these things had to be done quickly for the sake of the estate. "I'm still surprised he left me in charge....I was expecting him to give Ohayou to his grandson..."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:04 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"It burns...." Chiyou whimpered, trembling in the guitarist's arms. While the young vocalist didn't have anything to the extent of third degree injuries, he did have a lot of first and a few second degree burns.

"I...I was making coffee for us..." the words came out in a whimper. It seemed that Hideki was more frightened of making Kai angry with him than of the actual harm that had come to himself.

"The dog...Yumi...I stepped on her...or something. Didn't know she was there....ah...ow." the small blond flinched, gritting his teeth as the pain shot through him with every move he made.

"I'm sorry...really...ah....mmmmmnn....I'm sorry." the little vocalist squeezed his eyes shut, trying to be brave and bear the pain. He didn't want to accept the mess he had made, and couldn't imagine the thought that he might not be able to work because of such an accident, especially when Nezumi-san and Ohayou needed him the most!

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:25 pm
((OOC: I'm back home safely! The work trip was long even though I was in Lake Tahoe. Beautiful and lots of snow. Loved all the trees but the restaurants were way to expensive there. Glad I wasn't paying for all of it. I'll put some photos on FB once my phone is recharged.))  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:32 pm
((OOC: I think we should start a new day and that will free up some of the characters for other things. )))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:04 pm
(((OOC: I hope you're glad to be home! I always love being home after a trip, hehe. HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! I swear, best way to spend Thanksgiving... James Bond movie marathon! -has been watching 007 all day on SyFy- I'm going to see "Skyfall" this weekend! -giddy happy- Well that and various other things kept distracting me... Plus our internet's been EVIL, guess cause it's a holiday and everyone's using the internet, who knows. I kept trying to load Gaia and it was going nuts...)))

"Course it burns..." Kai said, rolling his eyes as he grabbed another towel. He left Chiyou for a few moments, getting ice from the freezer, before coming back to his side. The guitarist had the ice wrapped in the towel and was gently pressing it against the worst of the burn spots, not wanting the 'kid' to be in pain. "Can you hold this, Hi-chan? I'll call one of Ohayou's physician's to come over and take a look... well and Nezumi-san too, guess he needs to know." amber eyes flickered over at Yumi who was covering with an obvious look that she'd done something wrong. "Come here, Yumi-chan... come here..." The small dog hurried over and started to nuzzle Chiyou. "I think she's sorry. Okay, hold this towel still while I go grab my cell. Okay?"

Naoko couldn't help but laugh as he set his bags down then went to hang up the garmet bag in the closet. "No no, this is fine. It's over the top but... well, a part of you DID decorate this, you know. Besides... I kind of like it. All the gold that is. Makes me feel like royalty for a change. WAY better than my place, that's for sure." he smiled to his brother, exiting the closet. "Well I was thinking... since we couldn't pick it up on the way that is... why don't I just call and order it and have it delivered? Maybe it'll get here before dinner... ne?" smirking, the blond fell over onto his back on the bed.
It was softer than it looked... a LOT softer... like sleeping on air really... and the sheets were so cool yet cozy at the same time.
"PLUS we can pay the delivery man to put it together too... I kind of... well I worry if you went back to Shou, what would exactly happen to the thing. Does he even know how to use a screw driver?" Naoko asked with a raised eyebrow, obviously teasing... kind of.
He just really didn't want to have to put the thing together with the hangover he was still nursing silently.
Lithe fingers reached out and grabbed the edge of Sai's coat, dragging him down onto the bed too. "See? May look gaudy and over the top... but it's damn comfortable... You'd good taste... in a sense."

User Image
User Image

Katsu smiled slightly, though somehow it didn't quite reach his eyes. "I guess you're right... I'm nuts but not that nuts, ne?" the smile turned somewhat sad for a moment, and then determined. Dark eyes focused on Kaito and from his lips flowed lyrics to a song he'd once heard.
"Funny how all dreams come true. Naruru chikyojuru ko ya Akkyo watton chagun sarando. (나룰 지켜줄 꺼야 아껴왔던 작은 사랑도)" Azriel spoke softly before translating the words for his friend. "You're important to me, so I'll protect you, no matter how small love is." The determined smile changed to a slightly happy one once more. "You're my friend, Kaito-kun. I protect those important to me... because I've never had a friend... never had a real lover before. I know I'm his master... but... I think... maybe... some part of me really does love him." Katsu laughed softly, the sound slightly hollow. "I'm losing myself to the act... even now I haven't come up with any good information... gods and here I am just playing house! Yesterday just..." he stopped, knowing it wouldn't be good for Kaito to reveal too much information in regards to the bat's visits with the boss.
But he wanted someone who understood... someone who KNEW his pain on some level. Kaito understood in a sense... far better than he ever thought Hiroki could.
He really was insane... wasn't he? Falling for his captive... reverse stockholm syndrome... But hadn't he fallen for Izo in a similar manner?
His master... who he truly wanted...
Or was Izo not what Shinichirou's heart desired?
Was Matsumoto... not the true object of the bat's affections?
Sometimes the young man just didn't know any more... He'd thought he was crazy and that the PIT was how life just was. Being free was so different... At first, Azriel had been pretty much confined to the SMASH dorms, with exception of going to see Izo or using the studio. But as his popularity increased... so did his freedoms. Bit by bit he was seeing a world alien to him. The things he had known before were learned for no other purpose than to please those who came to call. Shinichirou could speak English, Korean, and Mandarin fluently... he could compose lyrics and sing beautifully... he could give physical pleasure a thousand times over in a thousand different ways... A courtesian would've probably been the best term for him... and one of the highest calibur at that. His body had never been his own before... and now here the young man was, tossed into the world.
Truth be told, it frightened him at times. There were so many things he could do... could see... could experience... but there were other things he couldn't do... as he had found out earlier.
Crowds didn't sit well with him, especially of late. His want to read a person was sometimes greater than he could handle and the physical pain such denial caused was almost crippling. He wouldn't tell Hiroki that though... wouldn't even tell Izo that it was any more than a headache...
Because the reading was useful to Matsumoto... even if it let the monster inside lose...
Dark eyes flickered down, staring at long lithe fingers for a few moments. The bat said nothing, just stared at his hands. In his mind's eye he could see the blood coating every inch of pale skin... real blood, not the fake splatter of his concerts. He enjoyed that feeling... the warmth... once he'd slit a man's throat with nothing but his nails... gods how it had sprayed... Azriel would've been the perfect candidate for the Doctor's aid... but the bat just couldn't bring himself to want to even think of working with that man... the man who had changed him... who had...
Blinking, the blood vanished from his fingers... only to be replaced by smaller hands... a child's hands... his hands... Dark eyes widened in fear, but the man didn't move. His body shivered, cold seeping into his skin... his bones... Rationally the room was quite warm... but Katsu had lost his rationality quite some time ago. Fingers folded into fists, so tight that the bat's nails were drawing blood. He watched the blood seeping... dripping to the floor.
It was so warm...
His hands flexed, digging the nails in deeper. There was no sign of pain on Katsu's face... no recognition that such an action should hurt.
Deeper... it was warm... it coated his hands slowly... but no one died, right? No one was hurt... not really anyway... because he couldn't kill anyone...
He loved Hiroki and Kaito... and both Nishikawa and Takatori were his guards and he did like them too... But the cold...
The cold and the laugh of a man much older than him... a man who delighted in the sick twisted pleasure derived from pure experimentation... That damn Doctor's voice haunted the corners of Azriel's mind, driving his presence in deeper and deeper until the vocalist just couldn't take it any more and he snapped out of the trance he had seemed to be locked within.
"I'm so cold..." Katsu whispered softly, blinking and finally looking at his hands for what they really were.
Blood covered and shaking.
"What did... oh gods what did I do?" Azriel whispered, wincing slightly as his hands opened and blood bubbled up. "Kai... Kaito-kun..." suddenly he looked at the other man, almost afraid his friend would be dead. Seeing his friend was just fine... Katsu started backing away. "I just... I didn't..."
He'll be so pissed at me!!!
Azriel thought to himself, knowing he had an interview the day after tomorrow... and Matsumoto was already furious at his insane antics... even if the young man couldn't help it.
"I can fix it... I can...I just..." Katsu tried wiping his hands off on his clothes like a child might to get rid of dirty palms... but the blood just welled up again. "If my head would stop hurting I could think clearly... kuso..." turning, without saying anything else, he dashed into the kitchen, forcing his hands under warm flowing water to try and wash away the blood.
Without realizing it, Azriel started crying...
The water wasn't helping, and instead he simply grabbed a couple of towels, clenching them in his fists as he slipped to the floor, tears streaming down his face.
"What have I done?" he whispered, curling into a ball, back against the kitchen cabinets, head bent over his knees.
But he knew what he'd done...
Somehow...
He'd read himself...
And he'd seen the frightened abused child inside, screaming for the Doctor to leave him alone... crying for warmth... and he'd witnessed the monster that drew blood purely for the purpose of warming his own cold flesh...
His head felt like it was going to explode... and the only thing he wanted right then... right at that moment...
Was Hiroki's warm arms wrapped around him...

User Image

(((OOC: Lyric bit was from S.E.S.'s song "Dreams Come True". That phrase makes me think of Katsu because of the fact that he's the type to protect anything that he sees as belonging to him. In his mind, Kaito IS his, even though in reality Kaito just works for him and is his friend and roomie. Also, I figure that Katsu might have been taught other languages to better appease clients who might not have Japanese as their primary language.)))

"Compassionate?" Yuuji couldn't help but smirk slightly. "He's learned a lot in a short time, you know. Lucky-san taught him to see other people as actual people and not tools or objects... and I think his head trauma made him realize that he wasn't an all perfect god among men." pushing a button on the computer, he flipped from the camera watching Akihiko to the one watching Izzy. "Even I... at this point... wish the two of them could catch a break..."
Course that wish had been, in part, why Aki was now dead...
The older Koyasu had wronged Yuuji... sure the man had covered up for the terrible accident which had caused Akihiko's parent's murder... but the years of service... what Yuuji had had to DO in that service... would have surely paid the debt.
Hideo hadn't deserved the be pulled into all of this...
And it had been Yuuji's breaking point.
Aki had done NOTHING to help the young man get his only son back... and here Akihiko and Izzy had reunited father and son without so much as a second thought it seemed.
He owed them...
And seeing what Aki had done... what he had forced his own grandson to do... to give up the love that had changed who he was to the core... Yuuji couldn't stand by and watch his cousin fall.
Because it would have happened...
"You can't imagine what would have happened had Akihiko truly been forced to marry for the sake of an image..." Takagi whispered, switching back to the camera watching Narcisuss. "I think it would have poisoned his heart... and turned him into the next generation's Matsumoto Izo. Of that I've no doubt now..."
Because hadn't Izo sired a child with Akihiko's mother?
Hadn't they been in love?
Now look at what Izo was... at the monster he hid behind a smirk and a cigar...
Sighing, Yuuji stretched, popping his neck in the process. "No I'm not his assistant. I haven't the time to be. " he refrained from going deeper into the dark deeds he'd done... but there really was a reason Akihiko called him a ninja... "I'm going through the documents right now. I'll admit I'm taken aback by some of the information... mainly the knowledge that Akihiko had a little brother... but it's taking me time to get through everything AND deal with phone calls for news of Aki's passing. "Oh, I don't doubt for a second that Ohayou is legally yours. Aki trusted you above anyone... even if he didn't tell you everything. I think he thought of you as the son he'd lost, Hiroki-san. Give me some time to go over everything from the safe. There's mountains of paperwork. I'll let you know as soon as I can about his Will. Truth be told... I'm still looking for that."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:53 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"I should have guessed you'd be into this sort of....look." Sai rolled his eyes and tried not to let the golden eye sore drown him with it's brightness. "I suppose some part of me is just completely devoid of taste. But I'm glad it makes you happy. However, there isn't a quiet room in this house. If you find an egyptian mummy in that closet I won't be surprised." he called out just before Naoko exited.

"Mmm...you can call and order it then. And you're probably right. I have no knowledge of Shou's skills with tools and I don't think either one of us wishes to find out. Seems like his memory is more selective than mine." Sai shook his head in bewilderment as he thought of his other self that seemed to have a complete life that was utterly different from his own ideals. Sai wasn't teasing at all about Shou's various issues. Even if Sai lived as he was, he still couldn't figure out why Shou was so different.

In his thoughts, he didn't see those soft fingers that grabbed him and suddenly he was toppling over on to the bed; practically sinking into the mass of mattress. "Ok...so he has good taste in mattresses. But you can't see the mattress!" Sai grumbled under his breath as he snuggled with his brother then let out a low yawn. "You get to make that call. I think I want to make a nap...oh...shoot...we promised Ko-kun a pizza. I guess...the nap will have to wait." he muttered this against Naoko and the pillow he was dragging under his head. Sai yawned again and nuzzled Naoko.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Hey...don't go down that road. We were living in a really bad situation, and yeah it...messed us up in different ways but we survived." Kaito answered with a worried look in his eyes. Then he tilted his head and smiled a little, "I know....and I'm thankful for that. I really am. I am glad I'm your friend too. And I think our friendship is special...and I'll work hard to shine so you won't have to worry about stretching to far for me." Kaito was always doing his best for others to keep the world a safer place around him. It was a flaw created by the Pit to give him a better sense of security but he really was honest when he said he was Katsu's friend.

"You love...your pet? Mm...well, don't people love their pets? I mean like with cats and dogs...Masters fall in love with them right? So, it can't be wrong to love your pet...I think." He scratched his head because to be honest he hadn't been in love himself even if he had better connection to the world than Katsu. He had known the feeling of a crush...had known what it was like to see someone that made his heart race...but then, his world changed and ended up in the darkness.

"Katsu....?? Are you ok? Katsu? Katsu!" The point between the words 'Yesterday' and 'I'm so cold.' had been far to short. And suddenly there was blood. "OH Crap!"

Kaito raced over and then yelled out for Nishikawa and Takatori. "Katsu...It's ok. calm down let me see your hands."

As soon as Nishikawa ran in, Kaito yelled, "Get the med kit! And get the pet!"

------------------------------------------

"Lucky-san is a good man although a bit stubborn." Hiroki said with a thoughtful gaze at the wall. "I suppose even Akihiko would have a hard time winning against that part of Lucky-san's nature." Then he sighed and got up to pace the room. "I think we all need a decent break from the issues that keep piling up. Maybe after things look better we can send them to...someplace quiet. Like...mmm...Kansas." Ok so it was his small attempt to inject a little brevity into the conversation that was numbing his head. Every time he thought of Aki's passing he was torn by two conflicting feelings and he couldn't figure out what to do; cry or be angry.

"Mm....You're probably right." But that was a terrible lie. Hiroki knew how Aki's own manipulations had poisoned his heart after he had pushed aside Nezumi. And he would have blindly followed the old tiger through hell and high water...losing his soul had he not been claimed by...Azriel. Hiroki's world was so tangled that he couldn't even comprehend his thoughts surrounding those dark matters. But to reveal that to Yuuji...ah..no he couldn't because he knew that the younger man already didn't trust him. He wouldn't add full to that flame.

"Ah..I see....well I couldn't expect you to be that when you've...other work." he paused then nodded even though Yuuji couldn't see that. "A little brother?" That sentence stopped Hiroki in his tracks, "I didn't know...Aki never mentioned any other grandchildren."

But then the conversation went back to the other part of the business. Those words sunk in and pulled at the aching part of his soul that had always felt such...unwavering...such blind loyalty for the old tiger. "Maybe so..." Hiroki felt his body tense, he didn't want to cry again. "Maybe he did feel that way. Sometimes, that look in his eyes...I think he might have. I came out the way he had hoped...I followed in his footsteps but I could never be blood."

He stopped himself abruptly, the reflection upon his own blindness to Aki's world was almost too much to think about so he switched the subject quickly, "Ah...Takagi-kun, call The Noda Moroni Group. The Will is kept with his lawyer in a safe deposit there with the lawyers. They will perform the reading upon confirmation of his death. Aki was very particular about a few things. He didn't want his Will to fall into the wrong hands along with other personal effects, stocks and holdings that are at...umm....Tokyo Bank. But those things, will be revealed in the Will. They will give an appointment date and invite the people listed. But they should be able to tell you who is on that list. Kami-sama, I am still talking like his secretary." He slapped his forehead and sighed.

He was going to ask another question when Nishikawa swung open the door causing Hiroki to jump. "What?!"

"Come down stairs now!" Takatori spoke quickly then glanced at the phone

"I should go now. I need to get a suit prepared for tomorrow. I'll talk to you soon. Takagi-kun. Call me if you need me." Hiroki said hurriedly before he hung up the phone.

Running downstairs, Hiroki and Takatori came into the kitchen where Azriel was in a curled up ball with Kaito trying to help his hands.

"Katsu??" Hiroki eyes filled with worry as he immediately went to the young man's side reaching out to pull him in.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:53 pm

"Just my luck they'd be in Kansas and a tornado would whisk them off to Oz..." Yuuji smirked as he actually made notes of these things because he'd had no idea where Aki's Will had been stashed. It was good to know... and he couldn't help but smile in amusement at how easily Hiroki could fall back into the secretary role.
"I'll call them in the morning before the funeral. I'm sure they're closed by now. Hm? Akihiko didn't tell you?" Takagi was actually a bit taken aback by this. "I found a birth certificate in the safe. His brother's name is Matsumoto Katsumi... Matsumoto's son it seems... least he's listed as the father any way. We'll have to sit down and go over the documents... you and myself and Akihiko together. He really didn't take the news well so I haven't said WHO his little brother's father is. I'm actually afraid he'll hit me hard enough I don't wake up this time." Yuuji joked... somewhat.
It was a very real danger however.
"Hmm? Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then. I really am sorry, Hiroki-san. You've seen too much death lately and now this... Oyasumi nasai." he spoke politely, hanging up the phone and looking back to the computer monitor once more.

User Image
User Image

Katsu didn't say anything to Kaito as he sat curled in on himself. But he DID move his hands, strangely obedient to the soft order to see the damage. It took a few seconds, but soon Azriel's fingers were uncurled, blood soaked hand towels in either open fist. The bat kept his face hidden, more frightened than anything.
He'd read himself!!!
Of all the people to read... he would have never wanted to face any of the dark terrors locked away in his mind.
What the Doctor had done to his innocent soul... what his experiements had turned him into...
One hand snatched away from Kaito, slamming against the side of Katsu's head violently. "STOP IT!" he chocked back a sob. "Make it stop.... onegai... I don't want to see it... hear it... it hurts..."
Suddenly Katsu just screamed.
Full out screamed at the top of his lungs before pitching forward and pressing his head against Kaito's chest hard enough to bruise. He hadn't meant to hurt his friend, but it just hurt... his head was splitting open.
Long black nails coated in blood scraped at the tiled kitchen floor as he gasped and screamed again. "MAKE IT STOP!!!" he cried out again, nails continuing to flail on the tile.
He knew... knew enough of his surroundings to know that he couldn't touch Kaito with his hands... least he possibly rip the man open. Fingers contorted as Azriel's body arched and he fell back against the cabinet again, both hands on his head, palms pressing against his eyes so hard he saw stars in the blackness. The nails dug into his hair, pulling, scraping... bleeding palms coating his face in blood.
Suddenly he lashed out, just as Hiroki came up beside him. Katsu's body was nimble as a cat's as he struck, slamming into the elephant of Ohayou and pinning him to the floor. Nails dug into the older man's arms... and as he stared at Asato, it was perfectly clear what was wrong.
Azriel's eyes focused in then out over and over and over again with splilt second precision, switching between his reading gaze and his normal eyes that were filled with pain and fear. His grip tightened on Hiroki for a few seconds before with another scream the vocalist released his pet and toppled onto his back on the floor, back arching as pain ripped through his skull and down his nerves and spine.
"Please.... onegai.... just make it stop... MAKE HIM STOP LAUGHING!!!" Katsu cried out, rolling onto his stomach and reaching his fingers out, gripping onto one leg of the table. If his fingers were occupied... he couldn't hurt them... could he? Dark eyes opened to mere slits and Azriel looked up at Hiroki. He was trying to stop it... Asato was trying to help him... Pain like an electric shock ripped through the lithe man's body and he collapsed to the floor in a wordless scream.
For a few moments, he just lay there... staring at Hiroki and Kaito... at Nishikawa and Takatori both... then Azriel closed his eyes in relief as the pain pulled back just enough that he wasn't screaming any more.
"My head..." Katsu whispered, body arching as he spoke. "Please stop it... please... I... I can't take it... not again..." he was crying again, tears streaming down from beneath closed eyes. One bloody hand reached out toward Hiroki. "Make it stop, Asato-kun..." the young man gasped, knees bending as his feet pushed against the tile in pain. "I can't stop reading... myself... and it hurts and... and..." Azriel broke down like a child, unable to cease the sobs as his body tried to release some of the pain. Lithe fingers grasped Hiroki's hand and pulled the man as close as he could, dark eyes opening to focus up on the man. The pupils widened suddenly and Katsu just went still, keeping a firm grasp on Asato's hand.
"It hurts... doesn't it, Asato-kun?" the vocalist whispered, reaching up his free hand to stroke Hiroki's cheek, smearing his own blood onto the megane-clad man's fair skin. "He left you and it hurts and you don't know if you want me or if you want him back... The elephant wants the tiger with it's claws and fangs... he doesn't want the soft kitten that curls beside him in the night... not as much... Because the kitten's crazy? Because the kitten's violent? Because the kitten doesn't understand anything? A kitten... a child... a child to the world and yet a man endowed with the gifts of an adult's world... You stayed because you had to in order to survive... The kitten understands the things one does to survive... But now the elephant's cage is open, you're free to come and go and do business and forget all about the kitten who sits in the cold darkness alone and wonders when the warmth will return... The kitten who's really a disgusting rat with wings... who flies here and there to give pleasure where it's wanted. A bat that sings and sings and sings... but no one truly hears... no one really understands the dark cavern that houses the bat and it's kind... The bat can fly... but the bat has to come home with the dawn... unlike the elephant..." his thumb rubbed against Hiroki's cheekbone tenderly. "You'll leave me in the end... because you don't understand the darker side of me... it frightens you... you're afraid of ME... aren't you, Asato-kun?" Azriel smiled softly, tilting his head to the side. "The pleasure doesn't make you fear me... it's the pain... It's these eyes... you're so scared of becoming your own man... so scared of being the one in charge... but I'm scared too... I'm scared of this world... Of what I am... Of what's happening to me..." Katsu suddenly started laughing, obviously beyond amused at something... "I'm spiraling into madness and all I can do is take an Aleve and lay down..." he spoke of what happened at Izo's in response to his collapse earlier. "But I'm best laying down... aren't I?" a wickedness appeared in the bat's dark eyes. "I'm good... I make you feel wonderful, don't I, Asato-kun? I take them all to heaven in the end... I'm a glorious doll that gives you every pleasure in the world... but now I'm broken... aren't I? Shou broke me... didn't he? A broken doll... a beautiful face with a bruised and torn body... I wouldn't want a broken doll, Asato-kun... I... I don't think he wants one either..." for a moment it seemed that Azriel might start crying again.
Then suddenly the young man blinked, staring up at Hiroki in confusion for a few seconds as the pain faded away. His eyes got what they wanted... he read the man before him... or had he?
Had he read Hiroki... or had he read himself once more?
"I'm scared..." Katsu whispered, gazing up at his lover... his pet... "What's wrong with me? I... I thought I was going to kill Kaito-kun... and you... I couldn't SEE you... even though you were right there... I just couldn't..." he bit his lip, drawing a thin line of blood as he did so. "Don't leave me, Asato-kun... Aishiteru..."
And for the first time in all their days together... Katsu actually meant it.

User Image

"OI! NO SLEEPING!" Naoko protested, smacking Sai over the head with one of the pillows. "KO-KUN! COME HELP ME MAKE UNCLE SAI STAY AWAKE!" he shouted toward the door. Amber eyes twinkled happily at his brother just before the blond smirked. "Can't have you falling asleep and missing dinner. Yamada-san might kill me. I'll call for Ko-kun's surprise but YOU, niisan, are order pizza. Got it?" the younger Oumori brother ordered, having obviously made up his mind. Then he winked wickedly. "You can fall asleep in my bed AFTER dinner."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Ah...yes..well I think he did say something. But to be honest, Takagi-kun, there is so much being thrown at me that I'm kind of catching where catch can." But then the name caused a ripple of a shock to pass through him then another pause, "Matsumoto's son? Matsumoto Katsumi?" Katsu...mi! His head turned toward the door and then all the pieces clicked leaving him like an elephant caught in the headlights. Did Katsu know? Did....Oh my god....

The world was spinning round and round for Hiroki as he tried to figure out what he could say, "But that would mean....Matsumoto-san...and...Koyasu Kaori." He stopped for a moment trying to think back but his memory of those days came after she had passed. He had only seen pictures and heard her name but he had known she was rarely spoken of and now he knew why. "Ah...yes, that probably would cause a very disturbing reaction in Akihiko right now. I think it should wait for things to smooth out...and maybe you shouldn't be the one to tell him this, Takagi-kun."

Deep inside, one thing just caused the elephant to twinge. He had fallen for Aki, and at one point felt interest for Akihiko...well that surely had been very brief. And then, fell in love with...Katsu. He even thought of him as a kitten! Hiroki placed his head in one hand. Did he just have a thing for Tigers? The only good thing out of this was his hunch had been correct. Although in a way, he wished he had been wrong.

----------

"Make what stop? Calm down!" Kaito tried to stop Katsu from hurting himself not as worried about his own body. But when Katsu yanked back Kaito let him go. And as he was about to move forward to try to restrain his friend, Hiroki rushed in. But as Kaito listened, he and Hiroki could figure out what was going on. This scared Kaito to death...the reading. It was so maddening that Kaito didn't even know where to begin to stop it.

Hiroki listened as the monstrous side of Azriel read his world and parts of him paled because his life seemed like such an open book. Even as he was gently touched by the bat's dark side, his internal world was peeled open layer by layer like a scathing wound. "I...." he paused trying to come to grips as he looked into those dark eyes. "I am afraid at times.... Afraid for you...Afraid for me. And sometimes when you're like this...I'm afraid." Lying would do no good here and he knew it. "But even if I'm afraid...even if I worry, I'm still here. I'm not the Cowardly Lion...but maybe I've got his heart."

Then he sucked in air and admitted, "Yes...and I know I...I'm not the man I want to be..sometimes what I expected my life to be and what reality is are two different things. But...I keep struggling on. And...yes, you do make me feel wonderful but it isn't just because you're skilled at certain arts but because you make me...smile and feel warm inside." He reached over and pulled in the young man even though inside he knew the monster might try to do him harm. "I'm not going to leave you....I have to work but my heart is here." One of his fingers gently poked Katsu's chest. "I'm yours...."

"And...I want to help you....I don't know what was done...or how it can be fixed but...I want you to have a good life with me." Hiroki hugged the kitten close as Katsu appeared, "Shhh...shh...I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." His smooth hand ran over the younger man's hair trying to sooth him and bring him closer to calm.

Meanwhile the guards brought in the medical kit and Kaito grabbed out the swabs and disinfectant. However, he didn't move closer because he didn't want to set Katsu off again. He'd wait until his friend gave him the all clear.

Hiroki pressed Katsu's head close to his solid chest so he could hear his heart beat. He knew that the consistant sound usually helped children so he thought it might help here. Something steady to cling to. Something that was safe. "Aishiteru...Katsu." Hiroki kissed the fuzzy top of Katsu's head. Internally, Hiroki was trying to piece together other things that Katsu said. How could Shou have broken Katsu? The mercurial star was unusual but did the man have malicious intent against a potential rival? And then there were other things...the spiral into madness. All of this had to be worked out somehow. But how?

"Katsu..." he whispered softly, "You read me...and you said you were reading yourself. I'm thinking that all the stress you've had recently has set some things off. I'd give suggestions that might help find answers but I...want to wait until you're feeling steady again." He continued to stroke Katsu's hair then kissed his head again. "You're so special to me, kitten....You've changed my world in so many ways. Opened my eyes and helped me find a part of myself that I've never seen. We'll work through this. But first, we have to clean you up and calm you down."

Katsu needed real help beyond anything that Hiroki could give and he knew it. The young man needed a psychiatrist but would Katsu even dare to listen to the idea? He hoped that it was possible because the younger man needed to be freed from the horrors that lurked in his head. But...it might be deeper than that. Hiroki knew from other conversations with the reader side, Katsu had been...altered. And Hiroki could only imagine that some madman doctor had done....surgery...or worse... And that was the hard part. He could imagine worse things after all that had happened so far. But Hiroki was well out of his league in this scary situation. He wasn't a psychiatrist or a surgeon.

Once Hiroki felt the younger man calming, he took the wet disinfectant covered swabs from Kaito and gently started wiping those poor hands but still keeping one arm securely encircled around Katsu. It made things a little difficult but he didn't want Katsu to feel cold right now or unsafe. "Aishiteru...." he murmured close to Katsu's hair. His warm breath ran across the scalp as he meant every word he said.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:57 am
User Image
User Image

Katsu never once pulled away from Hiroki. In fact, he pressed in closer, hands wrapping around the other man's shoulders. Nestled in, the young man's shivering subsided and it was clear that Asato's presence had helped calm the frightened soul.
"I read Shou..." came a soft whisper. "I haven't been right since then... my headaches are getting worse..." dark eyes flickered over to Kaito. "It feels like my head is going to split apart... and I hear the Doctor's laugh in the pain..." he knew Hiroki couldn't comprehend that because he'd never met the madman... but Kaito knew... had some inkling... "I... I just wanted to be warm..." Azriel pulled his hands back over Hiroki's shoulders, looking at the blood and broken skin. "Blood's warm... and I thought I'd hurt you so..." he shook his head, holding still as the elephant of Ohayou began to work on his hands. "I... saw a child's hands... my hands... but they were covered in blood... I don't want to remember..." Katsu tilted his head over, leaning it against Hiroki, watching the disinfectant swabs sting his skin, cleaning away the blood gently. "I pushed those memories away... damn it... I never thought I'd be reading myself... unintentionally..."
Groaning softly, Azriel closed his eyes in pain, taking in long slow breaths to calm his racing heart. "Nishikawa... call Matsumoto-san and tell him what happened, please. I just... I can't... can't focus enough... no one can know about this... understand? Don't... don't tell the Doctor... no physicians... just... I just want to stay here..."
The young man went still, as if asleep. Pain had subsided... the fear and the gut wrenching terror were gone... he was... comfortable oddly enough... warm... safe...
A few minutes passed before dark eyes opening slightly, "Gomen... I know you won't leave me, Asato-kun... I know you love me... I know... I'm just so tired..." he was like a dead weight in Hiroki's arms, half asleep out of relief and a sudden lack of adrenaline.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki kept his arms around Katsu after he had wiped both palms. "I'm ok. And mmm...I don't know what you saw when you read Shou but it must have triggered something in your subconscious. I'm not a psychiatrist but...I think that one might be able to help you. Because they understand how the mind works. But...if...if I were to guess, when you read Shou, you somehow unlock forgotten memories and...mm...I'm sure you don't want to remember them but your mind wants you to deal with them." Hiroki sighed as finally leaned back against the kitchen counter so he could nestle Katsu onto his chest easier.

Feeling Katsu relaxing upon his chest gave Hiroki a bit of relief. His hand stroked the kitten's shoulder and Hiroki himself was feeling a bit worn out. After his sister, Aki's death and this, he wondered if he were just destined to suffer. As if Izzy and Akihiko were the only ones that needed a break. Was Karma coming back to haunt him? If so, what had he done that was so horrible?

But then Katsu spoke again and Hiroki smiled a little then cuddled the younger man until Katsu was well on the way to dreamland.

Once asleep, Hiroki got Kaito to help him bring Katsu upstairs and then they medicated his palms and wrapped them loosely. His kitten was so bruised and battered. The young man would need time to recover.

Kaito brought up Katsu's new black fuzzy electric blanket and covered him then plugged it in. He watched Hiroki slip out of his shirt and pants then crawl in beside Katsu. Kaito couldn't help but wonder what it might be like for Katsu to be in love. Surely that wasn't easy on the seductive minx that had felt nothing for anyone else for so long. However, as he could see the two curl into each other and the pet drift off to dreamland, he had a feeling that in a way, Katsu was going through the process of healing...painful healing. But...healing all the same. All those things that Katsu locked up inside were scratching to get out. And maybe when they finally broke through to the surface, Katsu would have his own life back.

The young stage manager left the lovers to rest and he walked downstairs to see Takatori using special cleaners to get rid of the blood permanently.

----------

Meanwhile, Nishikawa called up Matsumoto Izo. This wasn't exactly what the young guard wanted to do in his first real week of work. Bringing bad news to the Boss wasn't a good deal in any guard's handbook. But Nishikawa would follow instructions and pray that the Boss would be merciful. Even before he could get into the details, the older man cut him off and told him that he would drop by instead. That...wasn't good in Nishkawa's eyes but what could he do except be ready for the Spider to show up. The web wriggled with anticipation as Takatori and Nishikawa raced around like flies scrubbing and cleaning so nothing would look out of place for the boss.

In the mean time, Kaito tippy toed around Katsu's room and made things neat and tidy. Although he didn't wake Katsu or Hiroki. He hoped that they wouldn't have to.

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Upon Izo's angry arrival, he walked in and both Nishikawa and Takatori got a severe reprimand for not diving in to stop Katsu from hurting himself upon the explanation that Nishikawa gave of the events that had transpired. Both guards hung their heads in shame as Izo read them the riot act before he shoved Nishikawa to the wall holding him by the collar, "You both screwed up big time. Don't you EVER again let me find that Azriel hurt himself and YOU didn't stop him in time! Or you won't have to worry about your future career!"

Nishikawa begged for forgiveness feeling the spider's hot smokey breath upon his face. "We're both terribly sorry, it won't happen again. We care about Azriel-sama and would give our lives protecting him. Please...sir...we will stop him next time. Give us a chance...please..." Nishikawa feared that their lives might take a very dark turn if he didn't placate the Boss' rage. And he hoped that this first transgression wouldn't totally mare their career. He didn't try to make excuses to the boss, he knew that wouldn't work.

"You better...because I'm docking your pay for a month for this one. Because he's going to have to miss an interview or two to heal up because of your screw up."
Izo hissed as he let go of the guard to turn upon Kaito

Kaito remained fearfully quiet as the spider's dark gaze drag across his stiff flesh. "You're the roommate, right? Kaito-kun? Azriel's new stage manager?"

"Yes, sir." answered Kaito as kept close to the doorway. He was terrified of what Izo might say to him so he kept his eyes to the floor. He tried to use the tactics he learned in the Pit to avoid the ire of the masters.

"You better be as good as he hopes you'll be or you won't last long." commented Izo as he grabbed the youth's chin pulling up those eyes to meet his own. "Look at me when you answer me, Kaito-kun!" he hissed.

Kaito's eyes widened, "I...I...I'm working on it sir. I mean...uh..um....I'm working on the stage manager work night and day, sir. But today, I couldn't be there because of the weather. Yamada-san didn't want Team 5 getting hurt on the road, sir. I was already at Smash but I came home. I...I was working on....work study...and...and...food, sir...Kat...I mean Azriel-sama likes to eat good food. So...I...I..." he gulped as those dark eyes bore through his soul, "I...want to take good care of him."

Izo stared long and hard at the young man knowing that the kid might totally lose it if pushed to far. This one had the mark of a follower on him. One that adapted to the circumstances and he wouldn't harm Katsu. That at least eased the Spiders mind as he let go of the kid's cheeks. The red marks formed quickly where the skin had been tightly pressed.

"So show me to where he is...now." demanded Izo as he watched Kaito practically jump and turn around to guide him upstairs.

"K....Azriel-sama is sleeping with his pet, sir. He was very distraught and exhausted He...he didn't want to displease you." Kaito whispered as he carefully opened the door to the bedroom to let the spider in.

The dark man walked into the room slowly and stared upon the two sleepers.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Katsu never even realized he'd fallen asleep but almost instinctively the young man curled against Hiroki as soon as he'd been placed in bed.
The warmth registered, and for a while the black electric blanket kept him completely shrouded away from the cold.
If he'd been awake... if he'd heard Izo's words to his guards... Shinichirou would've fought for them... told the spider that it wasn't their fault. They'd been doing their job. After all, Azriel had hurt himself in Izo's presence as well... and the bruise on his forehead was a testament to the fact.
But after a time... the vocalist's stressed out mind began to dream... nightmares... horrible visions that had once been locked away... memories that had haunted him time and time again in the night... when he'd slept alone... cold... afraid...
The creak of a door... dark eyes opened to see someone standing there... coming toward him...
Survival instincts kicked in and Katsu was suddenly up on all fours, crouched on the bed between himself and the stranger, ready to spring at a moment's notice.
The room was too dark to see who it was... but as Azriel's body coiled tightly... he smelled the faint scent of cigar smoke.
Katsu blinked... hesitated... then fell back onto his knees. For a moment he looked over at the still sleeping Hiroki, then carefully the bat crawled off the bed to stand in front of Izo.
It was obvious to anyone who knew the grace of Azriel's form could tell that the young man was exhausted just from how he held himself.
And yet...
Katsu didn't know what to say...
Matsumoto was angry and he knew it instinctively...
So he just stood there, too afraid to speak... instead he held out his bandaged hands for the other man to see.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:46 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

The dark and dangerous eyes waited as the kitten crouched. He expected the young man to strike but then when Katsu did not. His eyes then follow the young man's arms to his hands. The spider's eyes narrowed and for a moment he didn't move. But then he reached over and picked up one of the hands and peered at it carefully.

Kaito didn't know what to say or do but then Izo's eyes glared back at him for a moment and he backed out of the room and closed the door. Downstairs Izo's other guards had filtered in and were a small swarm around the lower part of the house and along the stairs. God...this wasn't good in Kaito's eyes. All of these men were hardened and skilled. They didn't have much of a pleasant bone in their bodies. Much different from the more personable men that Azriel chose.

Back in the bedroom, Izo's dark eyes returned to Azriel softening slightly, "Nishikawa gave me a run down. I've had your interview backed off till after the New Year. Gave the funeral as a reason for the delay. So you're going to have to go to that. Dress the part and be well covered with gloves and a suit coat." He turned over Katsumi's hands and looked at his palms. He was still seething inside but he didn't let it spill over. Anger would only heighten the issues at hand and it was obvious that Azriel couldn't take it today.

He picked up the second hand and peered at it as well, turning it in his palms. Much smaller and dainty....so much like Kaori... Izo's fingers were actually gentle even though the intensity of the man could barely be hidden. "I'm going to talk to the Doctor today and have a 'discussion' with the man about your condition. No...you're not going with me. And no you're not going to see him. Before you even ask. But...this is becoming messy Azriel. If you can't control your reading...you're bound to get into trouble."

Izo's looked over to the bed to see the sleeping Elephant of Ohayou under the black fuzzy blanket before returning to gaze into his son's dark eyes. Then, he pulled the young man in against his smokey coat. The scent of cigar was very deep against the heavy black wool. For a moment, the Spider closed his eyes swallowing his own anger even though he'd rather lash out. However, for once, he didn't feel like Katsu was the one that deserved the lashing he wanted to give.

"You're a beautiful boy, Katsumi..." he said with a light sigh as he held the young man close. "I want you to be the brightest star in the sky while you're young and feel the world at your feet. Men and women should weep to hear such a melodious voice. You're going to have to work hard to obtain such heights. But you've got the strength within you. You can draw upon it" Maybe that part of Katsu didn't come from Kaori but himself. However, the looks...that smile, and a certain desire to be loved were all parts of Kaori's offering to this young man. It was difficult to deny the bond of blood after spending hours with his lost lovers. Would Kaori curse him. Yes, she might. He was a nightmare of a father. But even the Spider could reflect just enough to regret some of his choices.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image
User Image

"I didn't..." but before Azriel could say anything else, he was held fast in Izo's arms.
A few breaths of that lingering cigar scent was all it took before lithe arms curled around the older man's waist and the bat relaxed, taking in the words.
Katsumi?
Katsumi...
Dark eyes closed, Katsu nodding at the orders. "I read myself..." he eventually whispered. "I didn't want to remember... so I tried to stop reading but my head felt like it was splitting in two... and I just kept hearing the Doctor laughing... Can... can he fix it?" Azriel pulled back just a bit, looking into Izo's eyes. "Can he fix it so it doesn't hurt? I want to help you... I can't do that like this... Running into the wall, screaming until my throat hurts as pain rips through my skull... I had a panic attack in the middle of a shopping center for godsake." black nails ran down the wool coat... there was warmth there... and for a moment, Katsu simply leaned in, rubbing his cheek against that coat gently. "I'm going insane... I want it to stop... but I'm afraid of being his experiment... again... What if he kills me this time, Matsumoto-san? I barely survived the first time..."
A part of Azriel just wanted to crawl back into bed and cling to Hiroki like there was no tomorrow... but to show such weakness before the spider would probably mean the elephant stolen away from him.
So for now... the bat wouldn't fight it... even if Asato woke up and saw Katsu in the older man's arms...
Izo wanted him to control the reading... and while he could do that to some extent... somehow... he couldn't stop it from seeing deep within his own heart.
Then... without warning... the pain returned.
Katsu's hands clutched Matsumoto's coat tight, pulling at the wool fabric as he struggled to remain standing. Entire body tense, the young man suddenly screamed, unable to stop it.
"Go.... LEAVE!" Azriel screamed at Izo, pulling himself away from the man and falling back onto the carpet. Fingers wanted to claw at his eyes, palms pressing down instead, blocking out all sight.
If he couldn't see Matsumoto... he couldn't read him...
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" he screamed again, curling into a ball to keep himself from lashing out.
The last thing in the world Azriel wanted to do was even try and read Izo. But his eyes wanted to... his head wanted to read the man... Even if it meant pain... even if it woke Hiroki and frightened Kaito and even if he was ordering his own master... even if he was punished for it... He just couldn't let Matsumoto be read.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:33 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"I will find that out soon enough, Katsu...And if he can fix it, it will be done." Izo said with a determined voice. However, betwixt it all the frustration of these problems were making Katsu's rise to greatest harder to achieve. And that was unacceptable. What use was reading someone if the reader had to go bat sh$# crazy to do it. It wasn't worth it. "And...if he can fix it, you won't be alone when he does the job."

Izo's opinion of the doctor was decreasing even if if he was certain that the man had developed something very valuable. Takagi Hideo might be that prized conclusion to years of research. However, the cost in between, Katsu had suffered. It wasn't suppose to be this way. No...his own neglect of the matter was to blame And...that made Izo very angry.

"You're not going to be his 'experiment' again. If he values his life he won't screw with me." Izo said flatly. There were limits to what he'd tolerate from the madman doctor. The icy heart of the man wouldn't melt for many but he had one soft snowy spot for the youth in his arms.

But then Katsu suddenly freaked out, and now Izo was dealing with the madness of the reader. Yes, this had gotten far beyond normal control. Katsu had made a big mistake reading Shou. Maybe the madness in Shou's head unhinged the door to the madness that Katsu had contained. These thoughts flew through Izo's head as his anger rekindled. Why was the boy just too dang curious for his own good!

However, Izo wasn't the type to just run from a fight unless he was sorely outnumbered even if he preferred to let other men do his dirty work. Suddenly, his personal guards burst into the room and Hiroki practically flew from the bed startled by the screaming of Azriel and noise from Matsumoto Izo and his men in the doorway.

"Cover his eyes! Now!" Izo commanded and the guards leapt to the job One of them grabbed Katsu from behind and the other pulled out a long black handkerchief as if prepared for dastardly work. With a quick movement Katsu's eyes were covered tightly and his hands pulled way.

"Get away from him!" Hiroki hollered and leapt over the bed to grab Katsu tucking the young man to his chest and holding him tightly. The skilled guards looked to Matsumoto, who put up his hand so they backed towards the doorway just a little. The older man's dark eyes drifted down to the scarcely clad, new Chairman of Ohayou.

"Hiroki Asato, I certainly didn't expect our first encounter after Koyasu Aki's death to be held here in such an inappropriate fashion."

"Nor did I. You can get out now, Matsumoto-san. As Azriel said, leave." Hiroki answered back holding his ground even though he was in an awkward place to be doing so.

"Ah...yes, I'm leaving, for now. But you'd better get used my being around...Your world and my world are almost too close not to be in sight of each other. Especially if you plan to stay in Azriel's...bed."

Hiroki glared at Matsumoto, there was no love loss here. Hiroki's heart was pounding with an inner fear that the man might kill him outright but the Spider did no such thing. He might have said something else but the Spider turned and left with his men calling for Nishikawa on the way.

"Remember kid, if he hurts himself..." Izo growled as he descended the stairs.

"Yes sir. We know." answered Nishikawa before Izo could even finish the sentence.

This caused a cold cruel smile to cross the older man's lips as he left the house and on to the Pit.

Meanwhile Nishkawa hurried into the room to find the pet holding on to Azriel. "We got some pain killers? Would that help?" said Nishikawa nervously as he looked over the situation trying to figure out if Azriel was going to make any other moves on his own skin. This time, the young man wouldn't get the change to hurt himself.

Takatori ran up the upstairs with a slew of over the counter medications. He didn't want to risk anything stronger since he didn't know what would work with Azriel. Takatori brought in a bottle of Aleve, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and Tylenol. He was shaking in his boots after his partner got the heavy hands of the boss upon him. He didn't want to mess up.

...Prepare to pay up!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games