Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 am

She topped off her coffee with some whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

"Well, it's been a bit strange around here lately. Hauk and I have gone out a few times, though. 3nodding "

She took a sip of her coffee and sighed. "But there's some weird stuff going on around here, so I stayed out at Liada's last night after the firework show. After Draa and I got into an argument, I was pretty pissed and didn't want to even see this place last night."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:30 am

*waves Kat's annoyance aside*
Don't let Draa get to you now.
He's only a varmint after all. User Image
You need to discipline him as such, that's the only way to get creatures to mind you stare
Unless you have an other that undermines you at every turn of effort.
But enough about that.
Hauk you say?
He seems like a gentlemanly enough fellow for you, I'm quite pleased about that. User Image
I wish you the very best in that love.

*sips at her brew*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:34 am

She gave an irritated sigh and sipped her coffee.

"Well, you should have seen him last night. He came in from the club and was acting funny. So I made him a drink and the next thing I know he's calling me horrible names. I know it had to do with that damn doll Psy made. User Image So, I lost my temper and slapped him, then told him to ask Psy about that doll, because it wasn't in MY possession anymore. Then I stormed out and went to Liada's."

Her features softened when she thought of Hauk, "Well, he's certainly trying to be gentlemanly at least. We're supposed to go to dinner tonight somewhere. I'm going to have to go find something to wear later."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:44 am

Oh the doll is now in my room rolleyes
I don't see how it could be related.. it's only a doll User Image
It had a few loose threads and a need for a bath though.
I spruced it right up and set it on a nice shelf.
Next time try training him with a bit of food and a clicker, that might work User Image

OH dinner! How debonaire!
Yes you need to look your very best for that love wink

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:48 am

She sighed, "Well, if you or Leko see Draa, will you PLEASE tell him I don't have that damn doll anymore? stressed "

She sipped her coffee and mentally went through her closet.

"Well, I don't think we'll get TOO dressed up. He did leave the decision up to me as to where we'll go. I'm thinking we'll go out to Upper GGG or something."

She snickered, "Food and a clicker, I'll keep that in mind for next time, Ayami. xd "
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:52 am

I'll be sure to let him know mad
So much hubbub over a DOLL User Image
ludicrous you know?
I'll never understand.... User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 am

She got up and gave Ayami a brief hug.

"Thanks, Ayami...I'll talk to you later. I'm going to go get lost in my closet and see what I can come up with for tonight. xd "

She took her coffee and headed downstairs to her quarters.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 am

lady ayami chan
Next time try training him with a bit of food and a clicker, that might work User Image
{{ rofl rofl rofl }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 am

(( blaugh User Image))

*waves to Kat and sips contently at her brew*
helping lost souls is so rewarding User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:37 am

*comes to, knowing she has "things" to take care of*
*vanishes in a demonic fog*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Kat finished dressing and grabbed her purse, double checking that she had her phone. She left her quarters and headed upstairs to have a drink while she waited for Hauk to arrive.

She went behind the counter and decided to make a vodka and cranberry. She grabbed a lime and added a twist to it as she made her way to her usual seat at the counter.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 pm

He was about 5 or so minutes late, but Hauk made it close enough to the time that he was supposed to meet up with Kat. Pulling up to the bar he gets out and checks himself one last time as best he can, making sure nothing was out of place. Then he digs in his back pocket and realizes that there was something in it that wasn't before. User Image

He slowly pulls it out and finds its a couple of condoms and he quickly panics and shoves it into the glove box of the car. User Image He realized it was Liada's final "have a good night" message and he gave a mental curse hoping her ears were burning. stressed scream Composing himself again he heads through the main doors and looks around, finding Kat in her usual spot with her drink and he stands there a moment soaking in her appearance and can't help but smile like he won the lotto. Evening Vilkat, you look amazing. He says as he walks up to her and starts to hold out the bouquet.

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:07 pm

She turned when she heard his voice and smiled at him.

"Thanks. biggrin You don't look too bad yourself. wink " Her gaze drifted to the bouquet in his hand and her smile grew wider.

"Hauk! These are beautiful!" She took the bouquet from him and sniffed one of the vibrant red blooms. "Just let me put these in water and we can get going. 3nodding "

She went behind the bar, and, failing to find a vase, she settled for a large glass pitcher and quickly arranged the bouquet. She set the bouquet on the bar, and went over to give him a hug.Tiptoeing up, she gave him a quick kiss and smiled at him.

"We can take my car, if you like. I'm not exactly dressed to ride a motorcycle today. User Image"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:11 pm

You think? The elf helped me out and I think she made me a bit conservative as payback for that other day. Returning the kiss and wrapping an arm around her waist he gives a grin. Well neither am I, but let me show you what I do have and then we'll debate on who drives. He leads her outside where he parked and gestures to the mustang with a nod of his head. What do you think?

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:13 pm

She walked outside with him and saw the red and black Mustang in front of the bar. She smirked and looked up at him.

"Not bad..for an American car. When did you get this? It's nice! User Image"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 5110 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games