Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 pm

*Walks up to Draa, stands by him, raises an eyebrow at him and crosses her arms under her bosom as she stares at him.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:25 pm

I... uh... something.... something sweet... with... cherries...

*grips the edge of the counter with both hands, continuing to breathe deeply, barely realizing Psyzapp is even there*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:30 pm

"O~kay.....Roy Rogers it is for you then." She shook her head and made his drink, adding a few extra cherries into the glass and set it down in front of him.

"Draa? Frankly, you're freaking me out....do you need to go to the clinic? Or back to dame's apartment? I'm supposed to go over to Liada's here in a bit, I can drop you off if you'd like. confused "
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:34 pm

*She leans over a bit, sniffs sightly and then backs up.* He WREAKS of cheap perfume. rolleyes Probably trying to get into some SKANK'S pants no doubt! talk2hand

*Flips her wrist into the air as she starts to walk away.* I'm going to bed. William had to work the holiday tonight and I want to be in bed waiting for him when he gets home. heart Goodnight. User Image *Makes here way into her office, down the corridor and into her chambers where she goes into the bedroom to change into something sexy for her husband. wink *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:42 pm

No... I'm... it's.... I....

*takes another deep breath, the tingling starting to fade a bit, though he does feel a warm sensation over his body, as if being held. He looks around and sees Psyzapp standing right by him, but not touching him*

*before he can really respond to anything she says, she's gone. However, seeing her eying him the way she was caused him to suddenly remember the conversation he walked in on the other day about a "Draa substitute" and he whips his head back around to katana*
You incestuous pervert! scream
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Her eyes widen and she jumped back a bit at being yelled at by him.

"WHAT? scream What the ******** are you talking about? stressed "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:05 pm

*holds a hand over the tingling ear and shudders*
You know damn well what I'm talking about stressed The blond meathead at the club just not doing it for you enough or something? stare Or does the incest part of it just turn you on more?

.... probably the latter. You -are- southern, after all rolleyes
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:09 pm

She suddenly remembered what he had told her before about Psy's damn voodoo doll. stressed She walked around the bar and walked up to Draa and slapped him.

"Don't you DARE talk about Hauk like that! And if you're referring to that damn Draa Substitute doll....I already gave it back to Psy earlier this week! scream So instead of calling me names, why don't you go to the damn source of the problem!"

She stood there staring at him, breathing heavily from her anger.

"But I'm sure it's SO much easier to blame me, because I'm sure you're scared to death of Psy. Just remember Draa, I'm just as dangerous now as I used to be...it wouldn't take much for me to seriously hurt you right now. stare "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 pm

*keeps his head turned in the position it ended up in after she slapped him, setting his jaw*
I can talk about the man however I want. In case you've forgotten, there's a little something called "freedom of speech". You can disagree and dislike it all you want, but I can still say it stare

And remember, little miss *in mocking, girly voice* "I'm such a badass"....

*rolls his eyes around to look at her, his voice returning to normal*
You're not the only one around here who has combat training.

*takes up the glass she set out for him earlier and has a sip*
How do you expect me to know whether you still have the doll or not? rolleyes Last I heard, you were very insistent on not giving it back.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:28 pm

She rolled her eyes at him.

"I don't really give a ******** if you believe me or not. Ask Psy about it if you don't believe me. I don't even know WHY I try to be nice to you when all you do is throw it back in my face. rolleyes "

She went over and downed her drink, and went to rinse the glass.

"Bear this in mind, DRAA....Psy originally gave that doll to Leko when I took it. And tonight when Psy first appeared, she said she had something to show Leko and drug her off. So, how do you know Leko isn't in possession of that doll? stare "

She walked up to him and stared at him. "Since you seem to be okay now, I'm out of here. I have somewhere to go, preferably FAR away from you!"

She left him standing there and left the bar through the front door and got in her car. She pealed out of the parking lot to head to Chatty's to get the cheesecake she had promised Anira.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:38 pm

*laughs bitterly*
If you really didn't care, then you wouldn't make such a huff about it, now would you?

*turns back toward the bar and just sits there by himself with his drink, wondering if he should try braving the crowd at IR again or just call it a night and hope that it's just the holiday bringing out the crazies he ran into this time*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:05 am

*decides to head home after finishing his drink, not wanting to chance the yaoi fangirls still being at the club. He felt rather fortunate that none of them thought to just leave the club through the front and then enter the bar sweatdrop

When he exits MW, he notices there's actually quite a line people waiting to get in outside the club next door.*
eek Jeez.... busy night....

*spotting some girl in line eying him and whispering to her friend, he quickly turns and leaves, hoping they don't follow* sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:13 am

*wakes up and starts to prepare for the day*
*passing toward the closet, sees a make shift little dark elf doll in Kakkosen's bed* User Image
*pries the little doll out of the grunny's grip and looks at it closely*
*Being slightly OCD she sees a few stitches out of place on the little jacket and starts to carefully fix it up and bring the appearance to mere perfection* User Image
*Then notices the doll seems a little dingy from being in with a dirty grunny* User Image
*takes it to the sink and carefully spot cleans it with a rag*
*once she is satisfied with her work, sets Draa Substitute on a more displayed setting on a shelf*
*figures this must be the voo-doo doll rolleyes in question*
What a silly believe system to have...
A magic that only works if you believe it works -
heresy is what that is... stare

*is about to exit the room when she feel like DS is staring at her...*
*stops and looks back at the doll slightly paranoid*
*feels like she can't escape its eyes* User Image
*quickly dashes out the door closing it behind her holding it shut with her back for a few moments* User Image
*Too scared to really walk through the dark corridor she uses Leko's ability to materializes up to get her coffee that she now desperately needs* User Image
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:18 am

She arrived back at MW and parked her car. In dire need of caffeine, she decided to go get some coffee before going downstairs and trying to figure out what to wear to dinner.

When she got inside, she saw Ayami and smiled.

"Good morning, Ayami. How are you today? biggrin "

She went to the espresso machine and went about making a quad shot mocha latte.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:21 am

*having already made her coffee moments later, grins back at Kat*
Oh I am just fine, absolutely lovely in fact User Image
*thinks about those staring eyes* User Image
Yes lovely sweatdrop and you Kat?
You look like you are well rested User Image
Have you been doing something different with your routine as of late?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5104 5105 5106 5107 5108 5109 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games