Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:47 pm

*Makes her way up into the bar*
*curses obscenities under her breath and posts the announcement*
User Image

MW ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

"Hush Word" ninja WATER (7/4 - 7/10)

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:00 pm

*grabs a pack of wooden matches and walks out the front door*
*sticks he matches in her cleavage*
*opens her mismatched wings and takes flight off to wherever*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:00 pm

She arrived back from her shopping trip and entered her quarters through her private entrance. She had been pretty successful on her excursion, and was very satisfied with her purchases. She put away her things and then changed into shorts, as the day had gotten fairly hot and more than likely wouldn't cool down anytime soon.

Once she had changed, she made a quick dinner for herself. She grabbed her phone and her keys and then made her way up to the bar to have a drink and see if anyone wanted to go with her to the Den to watch fireworks.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Once up in the bar, she perused the bottles, wanting to have something different. She decided to make a tall glass of lemonade with sweet tea vodka and then took her usual seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:57 pm

*lands back on the stoop in front of the bar*
*tucks wings back and enters the main bar through the frotn doos*
*sees Kat at the bar and materializes from the door to an open stool near to Kat*
*Looks over at Kat then back at the bar as a short scotch prepares itself in front of her, on the rocks*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:59 pm

She jumped a little when Leko suddenly appeared next to her at the bar. She glanced at her and sipped her drink.

"So, just thought I would let you know the doll is back in Psy's possession."

She paused for a moment, then continued. "And, I would like to ask a favor of you too."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 pm

User Image
*turns and looks at Kat with a dead stare*
User Image *her hair cover the only eye that might show life*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:04 pm

*Goes into the Main Bar and stops suddenly when she sees Leko. User Image She rushes over and grabs her by the arm pulling her along * Quick! Come with me! xp

*Takes her down to her chambers and into her bedroom. ninja She opens the cupboard the Draa Substitute is in, takes it out of the bag and hands it to her.* ninja Now I'm trusting you with this responsibility. It's up to you to keep him safe. 4laugh

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:07 pm

She was about to apologize to Leko when Psy showed up out of nowhere and drug her off. stare

She sat there and sipped her drink, wondering if she was EVER going to get to talk to anyone about what she needed input on.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:10 pm

*looks at Psy with the same dead eye she gave Kat*
*accepted Draa substitute, her smile shifting slightly*
*the doll vanishes for the moment while Leko turns and vanishes from sight*
*she throws a slight wave over her shoulder as she vanishes*
*returns to the same stool she was at upstairs again*
*picks up the glass of scotch and looks to Kat again waiting for her to continue*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:12 pm

She jumped again when Leko reappeared next to her. She sighed and looked at her.

"Look, I'm sorry for yelling at you the other night. You'd think I'd be used to all the weird stuff, and I am to a degree from the supernaturals. But when Psy came up and was doing weird stuff too, it freaked me out. Besides, ya'll know how my temper is. So, again, I'm sorry."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:13 pm

*Razz comes in to the bar singing a song.*
"Kiss"
*Walks over to the bar and sits in one of the stools. Kicking his feet up on to the pegs keeping the legs together on one of the other stools. Seeing every one her. He gives a semi smile and a fast nod to them all.*

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:15 pm

*Watches Leko vanish and can tell by the slight glint in her eye this has made her happy. xd She knows Leko is the perfect guardian for her creation and she will now sit back and wait to see if she's been successful. User Image

She again makes her way upstairs and grins at Katana. She gives Leko and knowning wink. wink Katana, I've been giving a lot of thought to your problem and after much contemplation, I believe I have come up with a solution for you. User Image

*grins at Razz and winks at him.* wink
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:24 pm

She turned and looked at Psy, missing the wink she had given Leko and arched an eyebrow at her.

"Oh really? What all does it entail? And please tell me it has nothing to do with your latest hobby. neutral "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:25 pm

*Shakes her hand at Kat, and flips her wrist producing a small kankaroo mouse*
*sets it on the table and it looks around scared then stands on it's back legs staring at Kat* mouse
*turns at looks at Razz as he sings and her smile cracks slightly again*
*keeps Psy's looks discrete and does not acknowledge them*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games