Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:30 am

tch.... if he ends up dead or with any permanent injuries, I will personally blame you for as long as you live stare

*continues pouting... obviously not actually believing anything he's said to dame about Ryzan being injured or else he would have just shoved her aside*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:34 am

-thinking the exact same thing Tes is thinking about shoving her aside- xd

-grins at Tes- Well, good thing I won't live nearly as long as you. xd So in the grand scheme of things, that won't be very long at all. whee

-stands guard for as long as she is needed and then hugs the elves and heads to bed- 3nodding

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:14 am

*comes up stairs after a while, having taken a bit longer because he originally dressed in his high heeled boots before discovering that his sleep deprivation did not mix well with them and he had to change into something a bit more stable sweatdrop He brings a couple of packed suitcases and some clothes for Tes to put on for the drive to the hotel, thanking dame once more for her input and advice on their situation before she leaves. Once Tes is dressed, the two exit out the back of the bar and load up into Tes' car, Tes taking another whiff of the potion Liada left dame to make sure he's awake for the drive before starting it up and heading out*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:53 am

Kat entered the bar and made a beeline for the espresso machine. She went about making a quad shot mocha latte and topped it off with copious amounts of chocolate syrup and whipped cream.

She took a seat at the bar, debating on what she wanted to do today. She really needed to talk to Psy, but after the chaos of last night, she would just wait for Psy to make an appearance. She was sure they would cross paths sooner or later.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:12 am

Anira walked through the door and went over to the bar to make herself some tea when she spotted Kat. She gave the redhead a light pat on the back and gave a small smile as she passed her to go behind the bar. Good morning
Ms. Kat, how are you today?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:13 am

She looked up and smiled at the elf.

"Good morning, Anira. I'm doing fine, just sitting here debating on what I want to do today. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:19 am

She poured the hot water into one of the small cups and pulled out a packet of jasmine orange tea to soak into the water. Dipping the packet in the water Anira thinks to herself a moment of what could be up and around. Well since it is the holiday I'm sure there will be plenty of spots around town today that will be shooting off fireworks. I know Liada and I are planning on watching them at a safe distance from the observatory deck of the Den. If you do not have any plans for later tonight you are more than welcome to join us. Once she felt the tea was ready she sat down next to Kat and sipped at it.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:21 am

"Aw, thanks Anira. That sounds like fun! biggrin I suppose I can text ya'll later to get directions, since the time I've been there, Liada portaled me there. xd Do I need to bring anything?"

She sipped her coffee and waited on Anira's response.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:29 am

Anira nodded as she sipped her tea some more. Raising her finger and pointing in the direction of downtown. It is pretty simple to get there. The Den is in the center of the forest that is on the edge of Downtown Geezerville. You will spot a large building first when you get to the edge and that's Liada's main lab, continue southeast past it for about 5 minutes or so and you will find the largest tree in the entire forest. It will not be hard to miss. As for what to bring we have plenty of beverages in the wine cabinet as well as Liada is planning on cooking some traditional Patriotic food including garlic salmon fillet cooked on a cedar wood plank. So perhaps bringing dessert would be pleasant.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:32 am

She nodded and put the directions into her phone so that she could refer back to them later.

"All right, I'll swing by Chatty's and pick something up on my way there. Any special requests? biggrin "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:40 am

User Image Cheesecake...most definitely cheesecake. Anira responded instantly before Kat had a moment to finish the question. Her face was almost serious to the point it was nearly comical coming from her. Liada eats pretty much anything when it comes to dessert but I have been hankering for a good cheesecake lately.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:43 am

She grinned at Anira, "Well then, how about I pick up a cheesecake sampler then? One of those that has like eight different kinds on it? User Image Personally, I have a weakness for dark chocolate. I'm not a fan of overly sweet, the only exception being my coffee."

She nodded at her chocolately coffee and snickered.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:46 am

Oh yes that does sound excellent! If you spot Ms. Leko or anyone else with no plans please do invite them along. We have plenty of room and we have not had a moment yet to begin a...what do you call it...Homecoming party as it were. sweatdrop I know it would make Liada so thrilled since she and I had put so much effort into our home. She refills the hot water in her cup and dabs a new packet of tea.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:50 am

She realized that she hadn't seen the succubus in a few days. She wondered briefly where she was, but then shook it off. Leko was more than capable of taking care of herself and was bound to show up sooner or later.

"If anyone is around up here before I head over, I'll be sure to extend the invitation. 3nodding "

She finished off her coffee and tossed the empty cup.

"Well, I believe I'm going to go hit some holiday sales. I'll be sure to get in touch with ya'll later so you'll know when I'm coming over. Have a good day, Anira. biggrin "

She waved to the elf and headed out the front door and around to her car. Soon, she was headed towards town to do some shopping for certain items she was going to need. twisted

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:55 am

Have a good day Ms. Kat I will see you later tonight!. She waved back before returning to her tea and sighed happily. The lab was closed today because of the holiday so Liada was taking full advantage of getting some extra rest. Anira was planning on going to the lake for some painting after having her tea so she drank up the last of her cup and went to clean up. Once she made sure everything was in place she headed out the door and went back to the den to pick up her painting supplies before going to the lake.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games