Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:40 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
okay - bring up a topic - but no rocket science please - you're working with a normal intelligence being here LOL

o.o

Rockets aren't that hard to figure out... I launch a rocket from the yard once... o.o

I'm bad at conversation... *flails*

I basically have an unwritten list of niceties I use for conversation and beyond that I'm half lost...

So... How are you doing today? .-.

LMAO you went outside???That's great - I would've been afraid to set off a rocket - tho' I would've loved to watch!

Years and years ago, this happened. .-.

xP

It was a little tiny thing, though.

notice I refrained from making a remark on "tiny little thing" LOl  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:41 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
okay - bring up a topic - but no rocket science please - you're working with a normal intelligence being here LOL

o.o

Rockets aren't that hard to figure out... I launch a rocket from the yard once... o.o

I basically have an unwritten list of niceties I use for conversation and beyond that I'm half lost...

LMAO you went outside???That's great - I would've been afraid to set off a rocket - tho' I would've loved to watch!

xP

still...pretty cool! what made you want to stay inside...cause you're sick?

I'm not comfortable outside of my own space. >.<

I'm sort of an agoraphobe... sweatdrop

Hmm... We never did find that rocket... :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:43 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

o.o

xP

really? well at least it didn't come back and land on your head LOL Do you know what triggered your agoraphobia? or did it just kinda' sneak up on you?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:46 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

xP

really? well at least it didn't come back and land on your head LOL Do you know what triggered your agoraphobia? or did it just kinda' sneak up on you?

I think it's people, mostly.

I guess I feel safest in my room. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:49 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

xP

not if there's a fire! People can suck - this is true, but there are a lot of great ones! and you're young - you should be out raising hell and such LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:56 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

not if there's a fire! People can suck - this is true, but there are a lot of great ones! and you're young - you should be out raising hell and such LOL

My room is a great place to be if there's a fire... There's a vent at the top of the wall and less than a foot away from that is the smoke detector. I'd have the loudest alert possible, and I have a low, well functioning window on the front of the house. .-.

Everyone's out for themselves, for the most part... They're not concerned with other people... >.<

And I'm not the type to do anything like that. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:02 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

My room is a great place to be if there's a fire... There's a vent at the top of the wall and less than a foot away from that is the smoke detector. I'd have the loudest alert possible, and I have a low, well functioning window on the front of the house. .-.

Everyone's out for themselves, for the most part... They're not concerned with other people... >.<

that's what I said once - I didn't even cuss...but then I had like 3 wild years - totally out of character, but a good life experience just the same LOL...would something like a fire make you go outside - please say yes  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:04 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

that's what I said once - I didn't even cuss...but then I had like 3 wild years - totally out of character, but a good life experience just the same LOL...would something like a fire make you go outside - please say yes

Well, I'm not as fickle, I'm sure. >.<

...I did just explain why my room is safe for its excellent escape route, right? eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:06 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

...I did just explain why my room is safe for its excellent escape route, right? eek

yes..but it's no good if you won't use it...and no I'm not gonna come to your house just to see if you would LOL I'm no pyro LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:14 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

yes..but it's no good if you won't use it...and no I'm not gonna come to your house just to see if you would LOL I'm no pyro LOL

I'm not afraid to step outside. I just don't like going anywhere... I leave when I have to. >.<

Also, autocorrect changed whatever I had when I tried to type 'going' to 'you', so I almost posted 'I just don't like you anywhere'. emotion_awesome  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:40 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I'm not afraid to step outside. I just don't like going anywhere... I leave when I have to. >.<

Also, autocorrect changed whatever I had when I tried to type 'going' to 'you', so I almost posted 'I just don't like you anywhere'. emotion_awesome

crying you..think...*gulp* it...was...Freudian?.... crying

I'm glad you cleared that up - I've been very worried about you!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:46 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

A Freudian Slip you mean? Maybe... eek
I hope not. I'd like to think I'm a little more attentive than that. o.o;

I did go about 26 days without even really seeing my yard and missed the leaves change recently though. o.o;

Normally, the longest I can go without leaving is 12 days, because I gotta go somewhere and disappear every other weekend... Occasionally I'll even go out in between though. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:54 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I did go about 26 days without even really seeing my yard and missed the leaves change recently though. o.o;

Normally, the longest I can go without leaving is 12 days, because I gotta go somewhere and disappear every other weekend... Occasionally I'll even go out in between though. .-.

That makes me feel better - I was worried you were a total agro...just a basic recluse??? LOL I know...I'm dying of curiosity about that, but I know enough not too totally snoop you out LOL The leaves were really pretty - the past couple of years the wind took them before we could enjoy them - this year was a little slower...nice...do you drive?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:01 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

That makes me feel better - I was worried you were a total agro...just a basic recluse??? LOL I know...I'm dying of curiosity about that, but I know enough not too totally snoop you out LOL The leaves were really pretty - the past couple of years the wind took them before we could enjoy them - this year was a little slower...nice...do you drive?

A total Agro? o.o Aggro? Am I tanking in an MMORPG? o.o

I do not, no... sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:04 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

A total Agro? o.o Aggro? Am I tanking in an MMORPG? o.o

I do not, no... sweatdrop

just as well...Jersey drivers are the absolute worst!!! LOL  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games