Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:20 am
*he was a bit confused by the request, but he shrugged and did so anyway, grabbing his left sleeve and started pulling it up. emotion_jawdrop The bright green immediately caught his attention as he lifted his arm up towards the ceiling light to get a better look and make sure he wasn't imagining it* My arm is green. emotion_8c *he checked his right arm* Both my arms are green. *so this is what she meant by him being green* This wouldn't happen to be a dream, would it? *he asked hopefully*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:28 am
Amy frowned sadly at Kai and shook her head. She wanted to hug him, but she didn't know if he was contagious or not.... with whatever it was that was turning him green.

"No, sweetie, I'm afraid it's not a dream. And your eyes... They're just black dots now. They're not normal eyes. We should get you to the clinic here that works with magical creatures."

She was trying to stay calm for Kai's sake, but she was really worried about him right now. What the hell was going on?  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:44 am
*he looked disappointed about it not being a dream* Wait what? It's not just my arms? *he knelt in front of the oven to check his reflection on the glass door and starts touching his face* That definitely isn't normal. *he stands back up and starts getting a bad feeling about this* I think I know what's behind this, or rather who.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:47 am
Amy frowned in confusion at Kai's words. "What? What do you mean 'who' is behind it? It's not just a symptom of the hangover?"

Suddenly, Kai's words from yesterday afternoon came flooding into Amy's mind, the words he spoke that got him so agitated before he went to sleep.

"Oh no.... Did Kaori do this?!"

They had forgotten to text her yesterday to let her know what was going on and why they couldn't come to the store!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 am
*he laughs* I've been hungover plenty of times in my day, but literally turning green is a first for me. Yes, my niece is the most likely culprit since the list of people that can get the right things from me to start a curse is limited and it's not the first time for her either.

*he mentally checks over how he feels in more detail* This doesn't feel so much like punishment. It's more like a prank since I don't feel any different than normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:11 am
Amy listened to Kai explain how this could be possible. And when she heard that he felt completely fine and Amy could see that he was behaving normally with no odd side effects, she nodded and exited the kitchen for a moment. She went toward the bathroom, covered her mouth, and proceeded to laugh into her hands. She laughed so hard and for so long that her sides began to ache.

When she had finished, Amy took a couple of deep breathes to calm herself, wiped the tears out of her eyes, and walked back toward the kitchen. She cleared her throat and went to the cabinet that held Thistle's food in it.

"So, we just wait for it to fade away, then?"

Once Thistle saw Amy looking for her food, she knew that everything was okay. She had felt a shift in Amy a few moments ago, a shift that made her seem calmer and more at ease. She hadn't been sure that Amy was alright, though, until she started going about her morning routine. So, Thistle went over to her food dish and waited for Amy to fill it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:32 am
*he folds his arms* Probably it'll take a week or so for the spell to run it's course, or I can go directly to Kaori and ask her to release it. She'll probably want to take pictures of me. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:39 am
Amy bit her bottom lip as she poured Thistle's food into her dish to keep from laughing. Then, she picked up Thistle's water dish and brought it over to the kitchen sink to fill it up with water.

"Well... Maybe we should both go over there and explain what happened. We can ask her to lift the curse. Hopefully she won't want to take pictures, but if she does, would that be so bad if it got you out of a week of looking... like that?"

Amy had looked back at Kai toward the end of what she had been saying and nearly started laughing. God she was awful! Kai just looked so cute and funny the way he was right now. Now that she knew he wasn't sick or in pain, she couldn't help but find humor in the situation. Kaori was quite an interesting individual, and she had to admire the dark elf's talent with magic.

Amy took the water dish over to the food pantry and set it down on the floor for Thistle, who was already busy eating. Then, Amy went back to the sink and washed her hands. Leaning over to reach the hand soap caused her tiny shorts and short dress to ride up in the back slightly.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:02 am
But my pride. I can't let Kaori get any enjoyment out of this... but I will have to leave your house eventually. They needed some help at the bar and I said I'd help out and serve for a couple days. *he thinks it over* What do I dislike more? The ladies seeing me like this or Kaori getting a laugh out of it? There is no way I'm asking her for help. emotion_donotwant I'd rather spend my whole life green.

*he tilts his head to the side as Amy leans over the counter to enjoy the view. his instincts were still intact and that was the important thing*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:06 am
Amy sighed, dried off her hands, and then turned around to look at Kai. "Good grief, Kai. You're acting like you're two! I will go over and talk with Kaori. Since I haven't, so far, sparked an instant angry reaction from her when she sees me, perhaps me going over there and explaining will convince her to lift the curse."

Amy started searching in the cupboards for a protein bar that she could eat while walking over to the shop... which she had no idea the location of.

"Maybe she'll meet me at MW since I don't know how to get to your shop, unless you want to give me directions to your shop."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:23 am
Oh come now, I thought I was acting four at the least. Well I guess it's partly my fault for teaching her to be distrusting of most men. Did that plan ever backfire. I should go with you though. To the bar. It's better things like this be negotiated in neutral territory. And she won't be able to make this worse right away if things go bad. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:35 am
Amy grabbed a protein bar and closed the drawer it had been in. As she turned around, she transfigured her sleepwear into an outfit to wear to the bar.

"How did you make her distrusting of men, Kai?"

"And are you sure you want to go to the bar with her there? I thought you said you just make her more angry when you're around. You don't think it'd be good for me to negotiate for you without you there?"

She reached up and took the pins out of her hair that were holding her buns in place. She quickly went to the bathroom and brushed out her hair before she started piling it back on top of her head in a twist. She assumed Kai would follow her as she did her hair.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 am
*he looks around nervously* Little things like saying, "All men will want to eat you." I guess after a while it adds up. I just never thought that she'd consider me a man since I normally don't look like one.

I have business at the bar myself, but considering things she'd probably be happy to see me today.
emotion_eyebrow

*he followed Amy into the bathroom to clean himself up, and get a good look at himself in the mirror. he didn't look unpleasant, but green just wasn't his color.* emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:06 am
Upon hearing what Kai had told Kaori about men in the past, Amy reached out and lightly smacked Kai on the shoulder. "Kai! Now that was just tacky. Why would you say something like that? You two have interesting interactions for an uncle and niece. You practically torture each other."

Amy couldn't help but giggle softly. In all rights, Kaori was almost justified in her actions since Kai had told her such things about men. The poor girl was probably terrified of them!

"She probably just sees you as an uncle, not just a man, persae. She needs to have some interactions with good men that aren't related to her.... I can't think of any, though. Well, obviously Daniel would be a good one, but he lives in the city now and is very busy. I'll have to think on this one for awhile. Maybe Mitri, Karrie's nephew, would be a good person for Kaori to be around."

Amy shrugged and went back out of the bathroom. "I remember you saying you were going to bar tend at MW the next couple of days, which is why I wasn't sure you should go there with me since I'll be meeting Kaori there. I didn't want her getting angry just by seeing you. But you have a good point. Maybe seeing you green would please her a little bit and put her in a negotiating mood. Will you text her for me, please?"

Amy went out of the bathroom and to her room to find some shoes she wanted to wear. After she put them on, she went to wait in the living room for Kai. Thistle was sitting on the couch when she got there.

"Hey sweetie. Kai and I will be going to MW for a little bit. You have fun, but don't bother the fairies too much, now."

Thistle squeaked happily and swished her tail when Amy began rubbing her head.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:30 am
Ow hey. xp She's shy and a bit too trusting by nature and her size being what it is, I often worry about her. I wanted her to learn how to defend herself when she needed to... and is it so wrong to want to keep her all to myself? sweatdrop I guess for better or worse, it's how we show we care about each other. We can squabble a bit because we know it'll be forgiven at the end of the day.

*he thinks about the men he normally interacts with* She can never meet Tes. He could single handedly destroy her view on men entirely.

Well I'm ready. Let's go. emotion_c8

*he texts a message to Kaori*

text to Kaori
I surrender. Meet me at the MW again.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games