Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:21 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

"Okay, hey...you were bad...but you were nowhere near this bad..." the star whipped out his smartphone and made a quick search before pulling up a video of someone just...really....truly awful.

(( THIS ))

It was all but impossible for Ryu to keep himself from laughing his head off as he showed Raito the awful internet video. Probably the worst thing about it was the fact that the poor guy was just trying way, way too hard.

"Ok, ok...enough of that." he turned the video off and slipped his phone back in his pocket, "I totally think we can make it through a challenge set. I believe in you, Raito! C'mon, let's sparkle!" he shouted, bouncing up and down on his toes.

Jeeze...when was the last time he had used the term "sparkle"? It felt like ages! Either way, the challenge set began, and they were going to rock this joint!

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:39 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Hideki woke up the next morning with a start as he was caught off guard again, not expecting to open his eyes to blackness. It was still taking him some getting used to, of course, but he had come quite a long way in such a short time, he knew.

With a smile, he slipped out of bed, leaving his lover behind as he trotted off to make coffee.

In the kitchen, he put the grounds into the coffee maker, filled the machine with water, and hit the on button, leaning back against the counter as he waited for the brew to finish, rather proud of himself for taking the initiative.

The pot finished and Chiyou took out two mugs, placing them on the counter top before going back to retrieve the pot to fill the cups. Unfortunately, the vocalist didn't hear the dog come into the room while he was working. Yumi ran excitedly under Chiyou's legs, causing the blond to trip and fall, coffee pot in hand. The poodle gave a loud yip and there was a loud crash, before a shrill scream echoed through the house seconds later.

Hideki had fallen right onto the coffee pot, breaking the glass everywhere and burning himself pretty badly.

It would figure, too, just when things were starting to go so well....

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:00 am
Raito peered at the video and his eyes squinted as he listened. Seriously he thought his voice probably could give this guy a run for his money. But he didn't say that. "I...I don't know. I'm pretty bad...Ryuu...." he said as he scratched his head.

Ok..maybe that guy was worse. Maybe. But Ryuu's laughter soon had Raito laughing too. "Haha...well at least I'm only performing in my own house, with my own cheap Xbox mic. This guy...." he never finished the sentence because it was rather funny. Kou would never try to become a star and this guy looked like he might.

"Do you search for people that sing that bad on youtube?" he chuckled as he picked up his sticks. "Oh great! Lead vocals has way too much hope in his noob drummer. Ok OK....Let's Sparkle! Sparkle?"

He plopped down behind the drums and watched Ryuu bouncing. The man was really hyper and silly but it was very cute too. Maybe sparkle was the right word for Ryuu because he seemed so happy. Kou was happy as well. The company was fun, he couldn't get to class, work probably would let him off tonight. All good things.

He let Ryuu pick the next song and soon he was banging away at the drums trying to at least make a decent attempt at the challenge set. He didn't sound great but at least he was trying. That was probably the most positive part of Raito's drumming. The young man didn't have the ear for music so anything beyond the Xbox would be way beyond his league.

A few songs in, Raito paused the game before the next song started and wiped his forehead. "I need a drink! I don't know how you make it through hours of singing with just one moment to go off stage. What do you do when you go offstage for that short time anyway? I always wondered that about concerts."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:21 am

User Image

For what his friend's drumming lacked, Ryuukaze's voice certainly made up for. He really did tend to get carried away, though...improvising his own choreography and the whole nine yards. You really would think he was performing at a show!

When Kou paused the game, it almost caught the vocalist off guard.

"Huh? Oh...yeah...you need a break...." he nodded, not at all used to doing music related things with non-musicians. This was a video game, not a pro entertainer's work, after all.

"What do we do? Oh, well it depends on the set. Usually, we slug down some water, or whatever drink we prefer, as long as it doesn't mess up our voice, ya know. We don't go have a nice glass of milk or anything." he teased, "But yeah, makeup gets touched up, costumes sometimes get changed...there's usually someone back there who pats us down with a towel to dry up the sweat...and everything is going on all at the same time, so pretty much, you get surrounded by people for a short time, then go back out there like you're sparkling new!"

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:39 am
"Yes, I need a break Mr. I can go for 3 hours straight." Raito rolled his eyes certainly amused. The young man grabbed a towel and wiped off the sweat from his forehead. "Drumming is a workout. Obviously I'm going to need to build stamina to keep up with you!"

Heading over to the frig, he pulled out a couple of bottled lemon teas and handed Ryuu one. "Oh no milk eh?" He giggled at the thought. I guess it gives you time to hit the bathroom too if you need it, eh? Sounds like a lot of fun even if really crazy."

Raito glances over at the scores on the screen. "You should up your level to hard and I'll stay at easy. Just so you get a challenge." He leaned over and patted the sweat off Ryuu's brow. "There...all nice and sparkly again."

He grinned as he tossed the towel back on to the counter, "You sound like you should be on stage right now. Except...for the clothes. I'm not sure your fans would go for PJs and knitted footies. Or maybe the girls would.They'd all ask you to have a sleep over. Haha...that's an idea. do a Sleep Over tour...a concert in PJs and invite the fans to join you with their PJs." He couldn't see it happening but it would be hilarious if it did.

Soon he sat down again and looked at the Xbox. "Wow we are only half way through the challenge series. So are you having fun? What do you think of the your songs on Xbox?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:52 pm

User Image

"Bathroom? Well, yeah, I suppose. I usually go reallllll good right before the set begins so I don't have to make some sort of mad dash in the middle of things, though. It can really muck up timing if you take too long, though. I mean, god help you if you get sick or something...." the akuma rambled on and on about bathroom functions and their apparent impact on performances while he sipped on the lemon tea.

"Hard? Oh...man...I've been doing this on easy the whole time, haven't I?" Ryu was clueless, as always. The more things changed, the more they stayed the same.

The vocalist couldn't help but crinkle up his nose when Raito wiped the sweat from his face. It wasn't a bad face that he made, more one of surprise and silliness.

"It's so awesome hanging out with you, ya know. You really are helping me to get my sparkle back..." Ryuukaze commented offhandedly, patting Kou's perky backside in a mostly friendly manner as the man walked away.

"Heck yeah I'm havin' fun! And, ya know, I didn't think much when the company asked to license my songs for this game, but boy am I glad I agreed! They're so much fun! Oh...and about the Sleep Over tour...I think I might bring that up to Matsumoto-san and see what he thinks about it...that's my boss, by the way. He's a...well...I wonder about him sometimes, but he's a good boss."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:15 pm
"Haha! Well I can't see you holding it through the show!" Raito smirked as he opened his tea. "Yes, you've been doing this on EASY. You, my friend don't need easy. I'm the one that needs an Easy plus training wheels mode. You've saved me a dozen times already during this game."

Raito shook his head at Ryuu's clueless nature. "You're hopeless." he teased then smirked as his butt was pat. "Oh...yes, you're definitely sparkling. Too much of this and I might think you're a vampire." he grinned with a wink at Ryuu.

He was having fun hanging out too. Ryuu seemed like the kind of guy to normally let the world's problems just slip by. Raito was the type of guy to just move on the best he could. Problems were out there but most of them were other peoples. The biggest problems he had was just making it to class and work on time. He made enough to pay the bills and he wasn't the worst student in school. Life seemed OK.

"We should try some of the other bands songs. Can you sing any of Narcissus' music? I heard this other guy not to long on the radio. Nakai? I think. He had some crazy guitar lyrics. But his music isn't on the Xbox yet. I hope that after the new years they add more music to the game." Raito said as he looked at their next choices to play.

"Matsumoto-san...? Oh? Is he like your manager??" Raito hardly knew anything about Smash beyond the music that he listened to. He was really quite naive. "Hah! If you actually do that sort of tour. I want tickets!" He pointed out with a stick then tapped on a drum. "I'll even knit you some Jammies for the stage if your very good."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:59 pm

User Image

"Hopeless? Meh...you're probably right. I'm not gonna argue that." Ryu laughed at himself. Hopeless was certainly a word that could be used to describe him, among others, such as idiot, liar, and selfish.

"Wait...a...vampire?" the star pulled a face as he tried to make any kind of sense out of Kou's comment. Then, after a long, drawn-out silence, it hit him.

"Oh! Ohhhhh! You mean like in Twilight?" he held out a thumbs up, proud of himself for firing enough brain cells all at once to make the connection. That, combined with the cute way Ryu pronounced the name of the movie, Twai-raito, made him absolutely hilarious to look at.

"Yeah...I think I can probably sing any song you throw at me, but I can't promise you a sound-alike to the original. Man...to sound like Narcissus...I'd have to be some sort of Swan Prince making love to the starlight in a fairytale kingdom...." the vocalist snickered, then made fun of the in-demand artist by striking a dramatic pose, swaying his hips all sexy-like, and singing out in a deep, rich sounding voice.
"There? Do I sound like Narcissus? I could be a dead-ringer for the man, huh?" Ryuukaze winked, all of his silly nature bubbling up to the surface.

"But nah...Matsumoto isn't my manager. He owns the company. He's the big guy, ya know. Tha big cheese, the big boss, Oh Captain My Captain....Captain Crunch....ok....that one kinda got away from me..." he blushed, ruffling his own hair as he scratched his head, forever the big dumb pup.

"Hey...you know you're gonna get front row seats to any of my shows, baka." the vocalist teased, glancing over his shoulder at his buddy, the light suddenly catching his outline just the right way, making him look so gorgeous...like something out of a PV or commercial. Of course, the moment passed as quickly as it had come.

"You'd better knit me some PJ's, too. It was your idea, after all...but I'll be good, if you insist. Ok...I'll certainly try.....because let's be realistic...." the akuma turned and approached, a gleam in his scarlet gaze as he bent down, nose to nose with Raito, "I do so enjoy being bad...."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Raito laughed when the musician had to think about the reference. "Yes! But I hope you don't start glittering like that. It might be really strange. Unless it was some sort of suit." However, he wasn't going to push the idea. Somehow he thought that if Ryuu got a strange bug to do something crazy, it would happen.

"Well I wouldn't expect complete imitation. It would be pretty amazing if you could but I think it's better to be unique." Then Raito burst into laughter again dropping his sticks. "Swan Prince?!"

His cheeks burned red in his amusement as he watched Ryuu trying to give himself the 'Narcissus' look. "Wow....those hips. Sexy...A woman's dream. Yes..oh my...you've got the right tone but somehow that red hair just isn't Narcissus. We'd have to dye it and...of course get you blue contacts." he giggled. Although he didn't mind Ryuu moving just like a 'swan prince'. Yes, he could enjoy staring at Ryuu for awhile. "Maybe we should do a few Narcissus songs...." OK so he was appreciating the eye candy more than he probably should be.

"Oh..wow. Like he's the top dog. The guy that signs the checks. I get it." he said as he fished around on the floor for the drumsticks "Front row?" he lifted up and hit his head on the drum pad. "Owch...Really?"

Dang it....Ryuu would have to still have that sexy look about him. It made it difficult to think about drumming. But they were only half way through the challenge set and he really did want to finally make it to the next stage of the game. That wasn't going to happen if they got interested in other things.

"Well...sure I'll knit you some. Mm..I'll have to measure....you..." That thought slipped from a wholesome good thought to a down right dirty one along with the 'try to be good.' idea that seemed to go completely out the window with the nose to nose and the hungry look in those scarlet eyes. "I....you....yes, you do..."

"And so do I." Raito admitted with certain smile as he leaned forward just enough to turn his head and press a kiss upon those soft awaiting lips. "Maybe I should put a devil's tail on those knitted PJs...."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:22 am

User Image

Somehow, the tension between the two men had bubbled up and boiled over before Ryu even knew what was going on. Something snapped, causing him to reach a point where he became more animal than goofy, lovable man.

A shudder went down his spine, causing his whole body to tingle the moment he saw the look in Raito's eyes, and heard the admission of "guilt". The kiss was the trigger, setting off the chain reaction that had been building.

Grabbing the host by the shoulders, the violinist pulled Kou right over the drum kit, not even caring about the game anymore, And, so what if he broke the set? He'd have a brand new one here by the end of the day, if he needed to. The drums and sticks clattered as they fell to the ground, and the two men fell beside them.

Ryuukaze had cushioned their landing, but was quick to grab onto Raito anywhere he could reach. One hand held tight to the man's thigh, while the other tugged his head down into a hungry kiss.

In the moment, Ryu's heart was racing. It felt as though electricity was pulsing through his nerves in shockwaves, his body taking on a mind of its own.

He wanted to be free...he wanted to have this gorgeous man, in more ways than one. Yet, he wanted things to be different than all that had transpired in his past. Even so...he couldn't help himself. Temptation was always a huge weak point for him. And such a lovely, wonderful person as Kimura...even with all of his regrets, doubts, and fears...he knew he couldn't help it.

"You are beautiful..." he whispered, turning his head so he could nibble at the college student's ear, rolling over on the living room floor so he could be on top of the young host.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:51 am
Kou was dragged right over the drum set and it fell under his weight. He squeaked as they fell to the ground with a thud. It was made out of cheaper plastic mostly so it couldn't handle extreme changes. The drum set wasn't the cool expensive Xbox drum rig.

It was like a spark had lit up a flame and set it to burning. As he landed his mouth was captured by a hungry kiss while his body lay on top of Ryuu's His own fingers slid up into the mass of red hair becoming tangled as his eyes closed. He couldn't help but enjoy the heady sensations of the moment.

Obviously, the Xbox challenge was not going to be done any time soon. Especially with a broken drum set.

"I am?" he asked as they rolled from one side to the other with Ryuu ending up on top. Kou's hair splayed out around his face as he looked up at Ryuu. His fingers reached up to stroke the man's cheek lightly as his ear was nibbled. He squirmed a little, "That tickles."

His heart was beating faster as he lay there on the floor and he pulled Ryuu's head up so he could slowly plant another kiss upon those perfect lips. "I think it's going to be very difficult for you to be a...good boy." he teased as his fingers caressed the edge of Ryuu's ear.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:30 am

User Image

His breathing shallow and rapid, it took Ryu a moment before he could even speak.

"How can you not know...Raito. With the job you do...surely you've been told so a thousand times over. You're...you're...the most beautiful person I've ever been this close to..." he spoke in a breathy whisper, his eyes betraying his honestly. It couldn't be denied. Kimura Kou was more beautiful even than Naoko, who could be downright princess-like in his loveliness. Of course, this was the furthest thing from the vocalist's mind at the moment. It was simply a fact.

"God...you always smell like fresh strawberries...and a bit of sweet cream..." Ryuukaze actually moaned, "It just makes me want to eat you up....I can't help it."

Slowly...very slowly...the violinist softly placed kisses down Raito's neck, making his way to the man's chest as he slowly began to unbutton his pajama top.

"Tell me, though....truthfully....will you be angry at me if I simply cannot help myself?"

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 am
"Mm....well, I've been told that before but most people are speaking to the characters I cosplay...not me." Raito answered softly as he gazed up at Ryuu's face."So....you really think that?" he blushed because he didn't here those words that much about himself.

"Strawberries and cream? Now wait...I'm not a Strawberry Shortcake. You're the one who's got red hair! I should be munching on you...." He teased and then tugged on a lock of it. "I should knit you a shortcake hat."

As the soft kisses trailed down his neck, Raito let out a slow moan, "Ngh...What are you going to help yourself to? Dessert?" he murmured with a light grin as his fingers ran over Ryuu's shoulders and down his back. "Angry? Mm...only if you stop."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:14 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo left the vault of his two loves and locked the door slowly. Strange how Aki would pass away so....suddenly. And while he was visiting a tomb of memories.

Leaving the privacy of his most intimate memories, he carried a small case. Eventually the contents would be revealed but for now, these things would wait. He wondered when he'd receive the call from his peers. They obviously would want to talk since Aki passed. He knew that depending on the situation, they would all meet. What a strange way to end the year...

The Spider rarely called for these meetings but he knew that the others were much more particular with various traditions. Although, Aki had been...well, he wondered if the man's ghost was wandering about; pissed off for having left before he could complete his family planning. Oh such a haunting indeed. The old tiger was probably raging to the Heavens and Hells.

However, such horrible drama while amusing to the Spider still brought himself to reflect on his own mortality and Legacy. His handsome son was slowly transforming from Pet to Master of his own Destiny.

Izo knew the boy would make mistakes. He had to in order to grow. No one learned anything from an easy life. But there were several things lacking still. Would Katsumi be worthy of Smash? He wasn't certain but Izo never relied on family when it came to business. However, somewhere in his cold heart, he felt a sense of pride in what he and Kaori had created together. The young man had potential in music even if his business skills were sorely lacking.

But, the business could be learned over time. Talent was rare. Izo could have wished for such rarity in life but he wasn't blessed with such gifts except for an ear for success. He could hear the right voices. He understood good assets. He was a tough critic but when he saw potential that asset surely could be cultivated.

When he reached his limo, he received a call from Goshiro-san. Just as he expected.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:37 am
(((OOC: I am so so so so so sorry... I've been insanely sick. Like almost went to the hospital a couple times, sick. Started as a severe sore throat Friday night and then transformed into a full blown cold Saturday and Sunday. Monday I almost went to the ER because it hurt my chest (due to asthma) to breathe and I was coughing like crazy. Now I'm just coughing crap up so I think I'm getting better. Been taking my inhaler, nyquil, dayquil, decongestants, antihistamines, mucus relief expectorants, cough drops, menthol rub, affrin... you name it I've probably taken it the last few days... needless to say LOTS of sleeping.)))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko smirked slightly, "Not sure actually..." he held up his hands however. "Not from me though. I didn't do it!" Looking over his shoulder into the backseat, "Then I'll make you a matching yukata... maybe a new boys line if my kimono's become popular. I'm thinking one with paint splatters almost like finger painting would be cute too... what do you think, Ko-kun?"

Once back at Shou's place, Naoko stopped Ko from having to drag the suitcases up the stairs. "I'll take one of the rooms down here. Much easier to move into, ne?" he asked, lugging three bags and the garment bag into the first guest room.

It was... unique. As with all of Shou's rooms in his home, it had it's own motif. This one seemed to be sporting an ancient Egyptian theme. The bed was made in white linen with a golden wood frame. Statues and tapestries and paintings of Ra and Hathor, of sacred cats and Anubis and all other manner of creatures from Egyptian lore were scattered around the room. The floor was tile but a huge hand woven rug filled the space between the bed and the doorway. The chairs were all curved golden wood, just like the bed, and the table even had papyrus and an inkwell. All along the crown molding were hieroglyphs actually etched into the molding itself. The bathroom itself was also completely Egyptian with huge fluffy white towels, reed woven bath mats, and a tile sunken tub.

"Seriously... if music doesn't work out for Shou... maybe interior design?" the pianist teased, setting his bags down in front of the bed, the garment bag on the bed itself.

User Image
User Image

"Mmm... leave him be for now. He's working anyway, and I doubt I'd make things better." Azriel sighed slightly, stretching his arms up over his head. "Besides... Asato-kun knows I can't relate to his pain. He won't say it... but while I can provide comfort... I can't provide sympathy. Guess that makes me a bit of a psychopath..." the bat shrugged, grabbing his bottle of tea and heading to the living room.
He smiled, winking to his roommate. "Hey, you told me you liked orange so I thought you'd enjoy it. There's a matching fuzzy blanket too in one of the bags. Help me find it?"

User Image

"Being naive has it's perks, Hiroki-san." Yuuji replied seriously, thinking over what this man who was about to take over the reigns of Ohayou knew and didn't know.
After a while however, Takagi spoke up once more. "With you and Akihiko calling the shots... I think things will be quite different. Ohayou may prosper in different ways... I can't say I'll miss some of the things I've had to do. At any rate..." he began to switch the subject back to something he knew Hiroki would be more receptive to. "Neither Akihiko nor Lucky-san will be at the funeral. If you're attending then I can continue making preparations for Aki's own memorial... that way there's a representative from Ohayou present. Hopefully with you and Akihiko in charge... a rivalry will be just that and nothing more. We've a year to build our defenses and pocket book. For right now, I plan to stay close to my cousin for his own good. I'll continue the job I've been doing, that way there's less of a sudden burden on your shoulders as you get accustomed to the position. Is that alright with you, Hiroki-san?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games