Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:24 pm
Elvira_Cross
[back]

Jack smirked as he got into a stance, "You go first." Alena sighed, worried about Atamous.
' If im right..this is going to be a tough fight.'
i smile and jump at him swinging down but as i do so another me appears behind you and swing straight and two more appear on both sides of you and swing at you  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:25 pm
Jami rested her head on Dark's chest. "Mmm...Atamous looks strong...I think he'll win."  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:28 pm
Jack smirked and in area he ducked matrix style as he cricled and swung his spear around, hitting all the the clones. He smirked, as he stabbed his spear into the ground.
"Your gonig to have to do a lot better then that, boy." he said, glaring.  
Entering the courtyard as she took a seat. She leaned back,'this acutally may be interesting...'

Sion followed shortly after, looking over at Jami and Dark she smirked,'I guess they can't keep their hands off one another...' taking a seat beside Tsubame, she crossed her legs,"So...whats going on..."

Tsubame glanced over,"It seems you're yourself now...not the hyper-active kid I met earlier today..." she sighed,"It seems Atamous accepted a challenge...and Jack is the challenger..."

Nu Alter

Atamous

horsesnsoccer17
Jami rested her head on Dark's chest. "Mmm...Atamous looks strong...I think he'll win."
"jacks more at an advantage atamous is still tired this will be over quick" i frown  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:30 pm
Elvira_Cross
Jack smirked and in area he ducked matrix style as he cricled and swung his spear around, hitting all the the clones. He smirked, as he stabbed his spear into the ground.
"Your gonig to have to do a lot better then that, boy." he said, glaring.
atamous smirked "now quad symbol" three clones appear glowing blue as well as me and my scythe we all move in a single motion we charge at you with our scythes at an intense speed striking upward to knock you in the air  

Atamous

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:31 pm
Jami sat up and looked carefully at Atamous. He did seem like maybe he was lagging. "Perhaps. Well, they both look talented."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:32 pm
((It seems that there is only room for one school on EFE.... I concede to you. My thread will remain open for those few who joined, but you guys filled the niche first. Would it be alright if I joined?))  

Weird Wizard

Dapper Genius

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:33 pm
Alena gasped as she watched, this would be bad.
Jack smirked, "Heh." He stabbed one of the clones as he swung it into hte other one, he got some of the scythe in his shoulder as he winced and high kicked the real atamous in the face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:36 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena gasped as she watched, this would be bad.
Jack smirked, "Heh." He stabbed one of the clones as he swung it into hte other one, he got some of the scythe in his shoulder as he winced and high kicked the real atamous in the face.
atamous landed on the ground not moving and his scythe blade hit the ground near his head and it seems his breathing slowed ((my school is open to anyone))  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:37 pm
Jack spun his spear and pointed at Atamous's throat. "You lose." he glared. Jack smirked, "Alena, its a good thing I watched you practice.." he muttered, looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:40 pm
Jami sighed. "Atamous did loose." She rested her chin on her upturned hand and looked disappointedly at the battle.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

Atamous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:40 pm
horsesnsoccer17
Jami sat up and looked carefully at Atamous. He did seem like maybe he was lagging. "Perhaps. Well, they both look talented."
as he watched he looked awed and he jumped up and set jami on the chair and he jumped over to atamous "you ok bud?" he checked his pulse it was slowed but it was still going "i guess the training took more out of you than i thought" i stand "i declare this fight over he is too tired and too drained to fight"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:41 pm
Jack smirked, Taking the spear away as he grabbed Alena, "Heh. Well..It seems you wont be doing anything with teh boy.." Alena sighed. It was stupid to argue with Jack.
Alena sat next to Jami.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:43 pm
Jami smiled. "Hi. Were you the one Atamous was fighting for?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games