Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:38 pm
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy looked at the top of his head. Of course she'd considered it. She'd have multiple dreams about it, as cheesy as it may be, it was true. "Do you ever consider the fact that I do like you as more then a friend?" She said hoping he'd get her hidden meaning.

- - { bet it sucks, to see my face everywhere } - - //

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:39 pm
+Justin+
~*~*~*~*~*~
Justin chuckled. "I thought i knew that but...For some reason I wanted to get better. But..now I know I was already better,in your eyes..Thanks.." he said,pulling her down to his stomach and kissing her softly.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:39 pm
[i laugh at you, Keroyua. HA. ha ha ha...]

Derrek pulled out a box of poptarts. "Eh? why are they in the fridge..." he srugged and took one out. "Whatever." he said as he bit into the processed goodness. Derrek leaned against the kitchen counter as he ate the poptart.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:43 pm
:{Johnny}:
~-+~-+~-+~-+~-+
Johnny chuckled. "I had dreams about it here and there...Sometimes imagened it..So,yeah I do.." he said as he leaned back a little. He wasn't phased that she liked him,he kind of knew it a little.

-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly giggled a little at Derrek and took a peice of his pop tart as he ate it.

iK3RO

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:43 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled and kissed Justin back. She kicked off her sox and gym shoes and climbed into bed with Justin.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:45 pm
+Justin+
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Justin chuckled through the kiss,but ended up falling asleep a few minutes later.

iK3RO

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:48 pm
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy raised an eyebrow at him, "I don't even want to know what they were about.." She made a face then giggled.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:50 pm
Derrek laughed and tried to snatch back the piece with his mouth. "who gave you the permission to take my tart?' he joked once he failed at retrieving the stolen goods.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Vaginal Grape

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:51 pm
~*Cassy*~

Cassy smiled and fell asleep snuggling into Justin her head on his chest.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:51 pm
User Image:{Johnny}:

"Good idea.." Johnny chuckled again. "So..What about you..You never ansewerd my question,Have a secret?" he said, moving his head closer to her with a raised eyebrow as well.  

iK3RO

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:53 pm
+Justin+
~*~*~*~*~*~
Justin shuffled around in his sleep softly. He was having a bad/good dream thing.

-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
"Aww c'mon Derrek..Gimme a break.." she giggled,kissing him on the cheek. "Can't you give a girl a chance to eat?" he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:56 pm
- - RoXY .//.

Roxy tilted her head to the side and thought. "Hmm, I might. But you'll have to drag it out of me." She said, smirking slightly. She couldn't tell him right away, it was too embarassing for her to say anything.

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:59 pm
"We can share!" he said before putting a piece of poptart into his mouth, leaving half of it hanging out. He leaned towards her, hoping she'd share 'lady and the tramp' style.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:59 pm
User Image:{Johnny}:

Johnny chuckled and moved over to her until he was almost on top of her. "This good?" he asked,his face about 1 inch away from her's.  

iK3RO

iK3RO

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:02 pm
-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly smiled a little. "I see.." she said,taking the tart from his mouth,causing their lips to touch in the process.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff