Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fatalis dark past

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:31 am
im fatalis and i joined this guild to help the new people to gaia because it can be sort of tough at first to get started  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:59 am
Yay! I'm Vash_Sstampede but please you can call me Cody or I also go by as Luke. lol I joined this guild for some help if I need any on quests.  

SiMpLyCoDY

Hilarious Friend

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Groovin Jimmy T

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:10 pm
Hello, call me Jimmy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:31 pm
Hi, I'm Kalacyn.  

Kalacyn

Faiblackfthr

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:10 pm
Hello! I'm new to the guild and even though I am still learning my way around I am always ready to help someone out. I am huge on writing and art so hopefully I can help out around here as well! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:15 pm
fatalis dark past
im fatalis and i joined this guild to help the new people to gaia because it can be sort of tough at first to get started
I need all the help I can get! Thanks for letting me join the guild smile  

RebalLAnniE

friedrice31

Dapper Conversationalist

5,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:19 pm
Hi, I'm James and I'm still relatively new but I'll answer any questions I can!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:47 pm
Hi im new to the guild, my name is Miguel and i would like to make friends  

Senri25

oodles_o_trudles

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:26 pm
Hi, my name's Mike, but I go by Trudles or Trudell. Good to be here.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:52 pm
Hello I am Torranus and I am a nice person I have a mediocre life i work and go to school i am a great person I have a question though i saw some people posting and they have 2 avatars next to them like so and so will say something and instead of a picture of a single avatar there is 2 how does that work can someone please PM me with the answer to help get rid of my confusion  

Torranus

Torranus

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:53 pm
Torranus
Hello I am Torranus and I am a nice person I have a mediocre life i work and go to school i am a great person I have a question though i saw some people posting and they have 2 avatars next to them like so and so will say something and instead of a picture of a single avatar there is 2 how does that work can someone please PM me with the answer to help get rid of my confusion

I would also like to make alot of friends and maybe make some gold along the way  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:37 pm
Hi, Im new. Im bannoota and I like some help in this guild..  

bannoota

AxelDisin

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:58 pm
Kajitsu (good day) Helpers guild!
I am Axel, a member of the council of five in the moon grass ninja clan. My clan and I would be delighted to help anyone in need of assistance. Pm me for help if needed!  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:52 am
Hi im Roy
im somewhat new
im 16
Male  

God of Forbidden Light

kristy-flea

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:14 am
Newish here. I have no idea about Gaia, so yea! I would love some friends on here, so please add me wink I have heaps to learn on here, so It would be very muchly appreaciated if anyone feels like answering some of my q's!
Like is it possible for me to change my smile and my hair? I can change my colthes..just not sure bout hair n smile! Thanks a bazillion!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games