Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:00 pm
Zing0619
Zing0619
((anyone care to roleplay with me?))

((ill take that as a no))
((I will RP wit you if i ever figure out what happened to my character......))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:47 pm
((where is everyone?))  

GoddessInu03

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:56 pm
((i don't knoe...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:38 pm
((it sucks)) whee  

GoddessInu03

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:38 pm
((lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:31 am
((Ah! Sorry! I couldn't get on... I'm back...))  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:35 am
((lol ok well could you post in the Rp so i know were my character is ?lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:46 am
((Are we going to get this thing started again?))  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:37 pm
GoddessInu03
Savannah stepped out of the shower grabbing the towel and wrapping it around her. "Gosh it's cold." She said to herself shivering as she looked out the window. Lightening was flashing and it looked pretty scary. "I wonder if Luminia put any clothes in here." She thought heading for the closet. Pulling it open she found some jeans, a shirt and a nice jacket. Quickly getting dressed she opened the door hearing someone calling her.

"Savannah, Sweetheart, where are you?" Leon yelled. he contuined to look around as the lights were still off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:15 pm
Savannah walked towards the stairs seeing Leon. "Leon is that you?" She asked waiting up the stairs because she was afraid to go downstairs with the light off. She had tons of accidents and didnt want to make breaking her neck one.  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:03 am
GoddessInu03
Savannah walked towards the stairs seeing Leon. "Leon is that you?" She asked waiting up the stairs because she was afraid to go downstairs with the light off. She had tons of accidents and didnt want to make breaking her neck one.

"Savannah" He said running up up the stairs and holding you close  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:51 am
((Sure... Time for this to get trippy...))

The void around them melted away, as everything else had before, this time revealing the forest once more. However there was a newcomer...  

AyaSantres

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:38 pm
KG8584
GoddessInu03

"Savannah" He said running up up the stairs and holding you close

Savannah smiled hugging him tightly.Then kissing him softly on the lips. "what are we going to do? The lights are off and I cant see anything." Savannah said trying to look at his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:47 pm
Rina looked around and noticed there was a new person. She gulped and looked at them shakeing a bit in fear.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:49 pm
GoddessInu03
KG8584
GoddessInu03

"Savannah" He said running up up the stairs and holding her close

Savannah smiled hugging him tightly.Then kissing him softly on the lips. "what are we going to do? The lights are off and I cant see anything." Savannah said trying to look at his face.

"They'll come back on hopefully" He contiuned to hold her then kissed her back  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff