Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:44 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Nikura Uchiha
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
if i wanted 2 die someday, then yes, i would. Easy way out and you just get dizzy and fall asleep then die. Thats why when i used 2 cut i dint do it on my wrist. High arm or left rib, torso part

What pisses me off is when people say cutting IS suicide...cutting CAN BE yes not it is NOT suicide. Not all people who cut want to die, in fact many just cut to go numb, or to take away mental or physical pain caused by someone else. In fact, in most cases that IS the story, sorry I probably sound like I'm going off on you but I thought I'd point that out.

hehe. well when i did cut i dint/dont think of suicide :3 i never cut down on my wrist because... well in my opinion is 2 risky... And yes, when i cut it is because of those reasons you pointed out :3

Yeah I always cut my ankle..much easier to hide it. I'm not afraid to die or anything..I just want to hide it. And yeah, just a lot of people who don't cut don't understand, they say it is suicide..and it pisses me off to no end.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:52 pm
makes sence. Ancle... never thought of that... thanks for the idea biggrin well yeah. Some people dont really understand why we cut and such. Meh, scre them xD i dont care what they think xD  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:13 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
makes sence. Ancle... never thought of that... thanks for the idea biggrin well yeah. Some people dont really understand why we cut and such. Meh, scre them xD i dont care what they think xD

umm..didn't mean to give ideas.. lol but yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:46 pm
cutting is stupid, you all will see why soon enough  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:20 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
cutting is stupid, you all will see why soon enough

Maybe I will..maybe I won't..we'll find out when and if it happens.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:20 am
i think slitting ur wrist can be the wrong way to go about it but i know that things can some time get ruff but sliting the wrist is not the answer. but what really annoys me is when people slit there wrist just so that they can draw attention to themselves like when they purposly show it like rolling up there sleaves ahhh i have known stacks of people who do this  

xvxMadexvx

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:27 am
Made_Star
i think slitting ur wrist can be the wrong way to go about it but i know that things can some time get ruff but sliting the wrist is not the answer. but what really annoys me is when people slit there wrist just so that they can draw attention to themselves like when they purposly show it like rolling up there sleaves ahhh i have known stacks of people who do this
exactly, it's all for themselves, they know it bugs, and hurts the people around...well their true friends who care. the ones who care are the people you should talk to. going out and having fun keeps your mind off things too. so it's just a matter of mental control which you can get  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:16 am
Soviet Mudkipz
Made_Star
exactly, it's all for themselves, they know it bugs, and hurts the people around...well their true friends who care. the ones who care are the people you should talk to. going out and having fun keeps your mind off things too. so it's just a matter of mental control which you can get

And this is what starts pissing me off. When people assume that all cutters do this and show it off and just do it for attention. This is sterotyping. I have never EVER cut to draw atention to myself..infact mine are all on my ankel-leg where no one can see because i wear pants all the time.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Suki921

Dedicated Cleric

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:19 am
Nikura Uchiha
And this is what starts pissing me off. When people assume that all cutters do this and show it off and just do it for attention. This is sterotyping. I have never EVER cut to draw atention to myself..infact mine are all on my ankel-leg where no one can see because i wear pants all the time.

I completely agree with you. When I first started, it was on my arm/shoulder area. Then I realized that about 20 or 30 perfectly even cuts going down my arm would be hard to pass off as cat scratches. And I have ALOT of cats, so this excuse isn't as flimsy as it sounds. Then I started on my leg, above my knee and my ankle. I only wear pants, plus I dont wear flip-flops anymore, so noone could see them. Oh, and high up on my shoulders, but only during fall/winter so they could heal in time for summer.

Although, I must admit some part of me wants someone to see the pain I'm in. (I have a hard time expressing my emotions outwardly, and tend to keep them to myself, thus it led to my self-injurous tendecies.) So much so, that sometimes during class, I would cut, just to see if someone would notice. And you know what? Not one person, in a class of 30+ and a teacher, noticed. It just confirms one thing for me; I really am as invisible as I think I am. God, I sound really f***ing pathetic.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:48 pm
Suki921
Nikura Uchiha

I completely agree with you. When I first started, it was on my arm/shoulder area. Then I realized that about 20 or 30 perfectly even cuts going down my arm would be hard to pass off as cat scratches. And I have ALOT of cats, so this excuse isn't as flimsy as it sounds. Then I started on my leg, above my knee and my ankle. I only wear pants, plus I dont wear flip-flops anymore, so noone could see them. Oh, and high up on my shoulders, but only during fall/winter so they could heal in time for summer.

Although, I must admit some part of me wants someone to see the pain I'm in. (I have a hard time expressing my emotions outwardly, and tend to keep them to myself, thus it led to my self-injurous tendecies.) So much so, that sometimes during class, I would cut, just to see if someone would notice. And you know what? Not one person, in a class of 30+ and a teacher, noticed. It just confirms one thing for me; I really am as invisible as I think I am. God, I sound really f***ing pathetic.

Not really, tahts how I feel, I feel as if even though i'm now almost 18 I have no say. I have no life, and my life isn't mine. My mom wants to relive her childhood through me..making be the perfect child that she always wanted to be. She was abused mentally all of her life went out and got pregenant at 19 and had me...actually she got prenant at 16 but miscarried.

I can't express myself either I may hate someone to teh bone..and wish them dead..but no to thir face and I can't speak of it. I don't cry..I can't cry. so my release is cutting. I once took a safty pin to class (my school is UGE on have weapon checks since tons of weapons and drugs are always carried to school) and I got away with it (who knew) and I cut my arm/hand in class...i sit right in teh middle of 20+ people and no one saw me. So I totally understand how you feel.  

Nikki the Juggalette

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:15 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Made_Star

everyone i know who has cut didn't tr yto hide it, i know some people do try to hide and they're good at it, but most people i know want it known which is annoying  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:20 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Made_Star

everyone i know who has cut didn't tr yto hide it, i know some people do try to hide and they're good at it, but most people i know want it known which is annoying

I cut. At both the wrists and the ankles. I always wear pants and i always wear a sweatshirt. I don't go showing it off. i don't do it for attention, i do it to get away and the adrenaline is awsome.  

A DeJa Vu

sweety0471

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:54 am
i've cut my wrists and arms and legs with scissors loads of time. ii don't anymore because my mum saw (only my arm not my wrists or legs)... she threatened to lock me up  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:29 pm
sweety0471
i've cut my wrists and arms and legs with scissors loads of time. ii don't anymore because my mum saw (only my arm not my wrists or legs)... she threatened to lock me up

ha ha my mom took me to the Center but tehy couldn't admit me because they had no proof I had cut, and they never asked to see anything except my wrists. smile dumbasses.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:31 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
Made_Star

I hide it well, only my 2 closest friends have seen them, tahts becuase their elping me to try to stop (way harder than it sounds). And I cut for the numb feeling, my body goes numb if you cut enough and deep enough, so eyah.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games