Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:42 pm

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Lunar_Blade
You know... We could all be in a computer game, and Jesus is a nerd playing it!

I always thought of it as us being ants and God is the kid with the magnifying glass.

Touche! My cheeks hurt... They are...

Bleeding... Ow.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:44 pm

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Lunar_Blade
You know... We could all be in a computer game, and Jesus is a nerd playing it!

I always thought of it as us being ants and God is the kid with the magnifying glass.

I'm telling ya, it's a guy and a bunch of friends (with a very smart female in there some where) playing the board game Life.

And we are the pawns.

They play my way though and don't always put blues and pinks together and add in extra squares for disabilities and crap. 3nodding

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:49 pm

Yes, exactly. Go us and our awesome theories.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:18 pm

Yeah for board game theories...  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:29 pm

In JB Hi-Fi, it is really packed full of techno geeks and a lot of the workers there look like beatniks. They were pretty good-looking for techno nerds. *Nudges and winks in Hks direction*.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:31 pm

*is confused but goes with it*  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:56 am

*Bangs head repeatedly on keyboard*

Anyone here have an iriver? I just bought one and my computer doesn't seem to understand what the hell it is. Because the transfer option is there and it doesn't even put it as an object to safely remove.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:00 am

Woah now, why are there winks and nudges coming to me? Techno nerds! Yay Techno nerds! I like Techno, but currently I'm obsessed with 80s music...It is so cool. And up beat, and nothing about "Oh I want to kill myself" "I hate you" "It's all your fault" "Drugs!" "Alcohol!" "Death" "I miss you" "I hate me" "Goodbye forever!" "WHINE!"

Yeah I'm weird.

And I've never heard of an Iriver, an Ipod I could help with, an MP3 I could help with, Creative Nomads--I've got two, a Jukebox and something else--that I really don't use often but I know how it works.

So...yeah.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:38 pm

Until I get a new job I won't be on the computer as much...but that won't take very long...its this hurricane that's being a b***h. Also, sorry about getting offline so quickly last night. My parents came home and they were fighting. It would be better for them if Rae and I disappeared. The computer is in the third bedroom and it looks out into the living room which is where they do most of there fighting.

Um...if we have to evacuate, my grandmother's house has a computer so we may be able to get online there. Maybe... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:00 pm

Ah, tis cool. I know how things like that go.

But yeah, cool, so kill the hurricane, and as for a job...hn. Don't know what to say on that one.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:36 pm

Ah yeah, parents fighting, I know how that gets. But the computer room is a room off the hall and my parents nearly always fight in the bathroom or the kitchen. Sometimes the living room.

I have inherited my fathers' quick temper, only I don't yell at everyone and swearing... Well... I do but not with people... More like stupid irivers that won't work.

Bah, horrible genes in my family. Its odd, I thought I was adopted for a while because my dad has black hair and my mum had brown hair, and I ended up with red hair (Which defies all odds really) and they "lost" my birth certificate for a while until I was 13. Weirdness. But they found it. Damn.

But yeah, we love your Remus and thats all that matters. *hug* No worries mate.

And as for the job, good on ya!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:26 pm

*remembers last time her parents fought and laughs*

They always think that it's better to fight after I've gone to bed. So about 20 minutes after I crawl into bed (note it takes usually an hour to fall asleep) they usually start fighting outside, in the kitchen or in the living room.

They continously fail to realize that my room is right above all three of these places, and when they are in the kitchen my little sister can hear them if she's still awake (usually isn't but still) So last time they fought they kept slamming the doors and they had the window open down stairs which magnifies the sound even more. So finally I get up, I storm downstairs--completely ignoring them in the kitchen slam the window down which makes them go silent. I grabbed the dogs' leashes put them on my parents wrists and dragged them to their room, took off the leashes and looked at them and said "Sit! Stay! You don't want to have your precious children hear your stupid arguments over the STUPIDEST things in the world, then friggen fight in your room, otherwise I hear Every. Single. Word. You stupid Morons. Now, dad, let mom into the finances cause if you don't and you die on your stupid bike--we're screwed, and mom...it's called a back bone use it." And then I stormed out of the room slammed the door shut and went to my room and finally got some much needed sleep.

I had had a bad day and wasn't in the mood to deal with them. 3nodding

I will say this, that was two months ago, and if they have fought--I don't know about it.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:53 pm

I tried to intervene when my parents were fighting. My dad always yells out a question to my mum, then she tries to answer (Only ending up saying one word) and dad goes "Shutup! Now tell me Why?!" Or something or other. In the end I go up to him and yell "You only care about yourself!" And walk off. In the end I went and had a shower, and 30 seconds later my dad is bashing on the door yelling at me to stop interfering. I said I was in the shower and he said "I don't give a **** don't you dare interupt". In the end he buggered off and I ended up sniffling.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:06 pm

*hugs Luny*

One time I stepped up for my mom--the woman is just now getting a backbone of her own, so while she can stand up for herself for the most part and is getting better, back then it was ten times worse because everybody has mental issues on her side of the family and she couldn't deal with it all back then. So I looked at my dad and went "Look, maybe you should chill out. No one forced you to marry her. You could give her a chance to talk sometime--or you could be an as--jerk! I didn't cuss!" (this was back before my mom finally looked at me and said "F*** F*** F*** you're father can get over it, he says it himself, go right ahead--Fick sounds weird) And he yelled at me, and then I yelled back and then he yelled back and then I cussed, realized it, stomped on his foot and ran upstairs to the bathroom screaming about how I didn't cuss I used the other word for it.

He sent mom to talk with me cause him and I have never been close and she just looked at me and said "You stomped on his foot?" and I sniffed and went "Well he deserved it." She told me that in the same way that Child Abuse is wrong, I can get locked up for abusing him. And then I told her that they wouldn't even consider kicking him in the nuts abuse because he's like a big mass of flesh and bones and a 13 year old beating him up is the stupidest sounding thing in the world. She patted my head and told me I couldn't get on the computer for a week during the times that he was home.

I think the only reason I got away with the leash thing was cause he was a bit shocked.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:52 pm

Parents suck. I cry a lot when my dad yells at me, because he is scary. He's more physical and is angrier at my brother though so I should be happy I get off easy. But yeah I never get upset if someone is mean to me, its just my dad and stuff. He's ok when he's not drunk or smoking, he's actually quite funny really.

I've never hurt my dad. He'd probably hurt me back or something.

Anyone ever spanked when they were kids?
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games