Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:10 pm
((Thank you. I know that when I said you can kill me, I had an idea, but I fergot, so I made up this one. All I know is that the other one was probably a bit corny.
Yet again, what I just did was a little corny. But the other one was more corny, so I'll just take the less orny one.

I don't like corny.
Corn on the cob is so good, tho.))

((Don't mind me, I'm a little strange today. Obama winning must have poisoned my mind, last night. XD

But I don't want a huge debate about the presidential election, so don't even argue, please. The fact is I wanted McCain to win, and I've had enough people being really immature and saying 'HAHA, OBAMA WON!' to me and I've been really bored with listening to all of this presidential crap. We're talking about it in class every day for a long time and I'm getting pissed at all the stupid people who only like Obama cuz he's black, and that the color of his skin might somehow make a difference to the choices he makes and somehow makes him better than McCain.

There I go... I'm done.....

Sorry about that, ANYWAY, back to the thing... lol))

Dani went up to a boy and asked "What's the date today?" He just snorted and walked away. Dani cocked her head to the side.
All the kids hate us, remember?
Dani nodded. "Right. I'll remember that." She saw an older boy sitting on a bench. He looked strangely familiar, but she didn't know from where. She then realized he was looking at her, and that there was a tear rolling down his cheek. She walked up to him and smiled. "What's wrong?" she asked. Where did she know this guy from?! This was going to bother her all day now.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:30 pm
John looks at the girl with a blank stare "if i told you, you would probably run away from me" he stared down at the ground infront of him "what is your name?"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:41 pm
Dani smiled. "I'm Dani," she said. "What's your name?"
Dani still couldn't figure it out. She recognized him, but forgot. The reincarnation was hard on people's memories. She'd remember later, she knew.

User Image
^= what she looks like. only green eyes, tho. Is wearing a white and orange school uniform.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:49 pm
he smiles at her name "nice to meet you, I'm Sha.........I'm John" he remembers that he changed his name because of what he did "just to let you know i had a demon in me not to long ago so it's best to stay away from me"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:17 pm
Dani froze. He started with "Sha". And he said he had a demon. Dani's face lit up and she grinned. "NOW I REMEMBER!!!" Everyone looked at her, snickering and pointing, but she paid them no mind. "Shaedon!" She said, almost in a whisper.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:53 pm
John jumped backwards off the table and stopped and stared at the little girl "how do you know my name?" he walks over to her and stares at her face "i mean how do you know my old name?"  

Swift Penguin

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:32 pm
Dani tilted her head. "Well, I'm glad it's not obvious." She laughed and pointed at someone, making a fake impression of her old self. Of course, she wouldn't really hit that person, or even think on gathering her life force. She looked at John/Shad. "Bang...?" she said as she pointed at the person.
Danielle felt confused, Dani could feel it.
What's all this about?
I'll tell you later, Dani said, just glad to see that Miharu hadn't killed him yet.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:29 pm
He looked at the girl in confusion "are you trying to tell me that you are yoite?" he laughed for about 10 secs "that's impossible...........I KILLED HER" a tear falls down his cheek again "she died by my hands i stabbed her, it's totally impossible for her to still be alive"  

Swift Penguin

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:21 am
after school walks near shad"hey shad...follow me ive got a surprise for you that would make you happy"he smiled then and started walknig off"c'mon follow me"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:32 am
Dani sighed. "Sorta, the demon INSIDE you killed Yoite. But it's me. I was reincarnated. Don't cry again, please, it wasn't YOU. Oh yeah, Shad, meet Danielle, my Host." Dani let their minds connect.
Ummm... Hi... She paused. I'm a bit confused, everything is happening too fast.
I'll explain everything later, I promise.
Dani looked at ((I fergot ur name again, Ultra, SORRY crying )) and raised an eyebrow, smiling. "Remember me?"
Danielle, inside Dani's mind, banged her head against the white wall she had just thought up. I am so flipping confused.

Avioke

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:40 pm
his mind connects to Dani's "um hi how does it feel to be controlled by something good?" he jumps out of her mind "i hope it feels better then what i went through" he turns to find rob staring at him and tells him to follow "um ok if you say so" he picks up Dani and follows after rob  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:39 am
as he walked to the forest in a place where are a few crushed in half trees and a sign on an oak tree that wasnt cut down it said stay out"well here we are shad...this wont be useful to you...what is your name anyway...im rob"  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:01 pm
"Yeah, I know you're Rob. It's me, Yoite... I was reincarnated." Dani tilted her head. "I told the demon that I wont die unless it's my time, and it wasn't my time, so I had the choice of being reincarnated." She leaned against the tree. "So, why are we here?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:06 am
"yoite...YOITE...i...i cant believe its you...and now one question:do you still have your powers"he asked"oh and by the way this is training to control your demon thats why it isnt useful to you"he said  

Shuchi-sama

Avioke

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:44 pm
Dani nodded. "Yes I still have my powers and all. But I wont use it too much, because this girl's life span was just shortened because I was reincarnated. All the uses follow you anywhere you go. I wont be reincarnated once I use up all my life span, though," she said, shrugging. "I have a few years left, thought."
But I'm only eleven...
I thought you were twelve.
I'm turning twelve tomorrow....
Ahhh...
Dani looked at the others again. "My birthday's tomorrow I guess," she said, half-smiling.

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games