Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
The Complaint Dept Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider this thread cathartic?
  No
  Yes
  Where's my damned dinner?
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:25 am
Areashine
I hate that my husband doesn't eat my food. It's not like I'm a bad cook! Seriously....

gah!? You too??
It's just ridiculous, then he'll go and get fast food or something. rolleyes
Really?? I'm also a decent cook Areshine, it's so enraging.

Kitty, I'm sorry. Hope it turned out okay.
I hope he can control himself enough to have fun but not get stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:58 am
lady ayami chan
I seriously rage when people try to correct me when I can PROVE they are wrong, but they are so set in the idea they are right that I just back off and agree to shut them up.

This.

Also, to the ladies who have douchebag husbands who aren't eating their food ...

Maybe I'm just different. But I'll eat my wife's cooking no matter what and smile about it no matter what. Even if it's burnt, taste like s**t, or otherwise nearly kills me ... I'll still eat it and tell her it's the best she's ever made.

Mostly. I won't eat liver. It doesn't matter who makes it.

Lord Alan Kinoki

Genius

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:07 am
More like a warning than a complaint:

To all those who aren't Better Crockers or Duncan Hines' and eat store bought pies, you might want to stay away from Edwards pies for a while. Not sure if it was just the one my aunt bought or a bad batch as a whole, but both my mom and aunt have severe food poisoning behind eating one of their Key Lime pies. It was the first time that I did not eat a piece and I am a fan of Edwards. emo

It's been a long time since I've had to play nurse and now I have two "patients" to take care of. Cleaning up behind food poisoning is -not- a fun activity. emotion_zombie  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:14 pm
*Glomps the Uber-Smexy nurse* Ouch, no, food poisoning isn't so much fun for anyone involved. Hope they get better soon.

Complaints:... Having to do work at home over the weekend cuz someone boo-boo'd and didn't ask for help so now in clean-up mode. This complaint comes with a positive note: Running with scissors finally caught up twisted  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

EXI7IUM

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:23 am
Lord Alan Kinoki
lady ayami chan
I seriously rage when people try to correct me when I can PROVE they are wrong, but they are so set in the idea they are right that I just back off and agree to shut them up.

This.

Also, to the ladies who have douchebag husbands who aren't eating their food ...

Maybe I'm just different. But I'll eat my wife's cooking no matter what and smile about it no matter what. Even if it's burnt, taste like s**t, or otherwise nearly kills me ... I'll still eat it and tell her it's the best she's ever made.

Mostly. I won't eat liver. It doesn't matter who makes it.

Maybe my lackluster tastes buds from too many chili peppers over time..I swear men's taste buds pick up on seasonings and the subtlest flavors more than a woman would in her own cooking...
No worries, any offence taken can be soon be forgotten once eating out is seen as a viable option.
Having big shoes to fill living up to inlaws that were gourmet chefs, I will gladly pass the cooking torch over.

A mans body is his temple. Perhaps why a wife will serve her husband burnt offerings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:32 am
EXI7IUM

It's scientifically proven that a man's taste buds are more sensitive than a woman's. (Ok so I'm not sure if that's true. But ti sounds good.) Regardless, I can't cook for s**t and we eat out whenever it's my turn to try. Unless she wants something simple or something off the grill. I can grill like a beast!

Lord Alan Kinoki

Genius

EXI7IUM

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:52 am
Lord Alan Kinoki
EXI7IUM

It's scientifically proven that a man's taste buds are more sensitive than a woman's. (Ok so I'm not sure if that's true. But ti sounds good.) Regardless, I can't cook for s**t and we eat out whenever it's my turn to try. Unless she wants something simple or something off the grill. I can grill like a beast!

a man's taste buds are more sensitive than a woman's. (Ok so I'm not sure if that's true. But ti sounds good.)

true enough razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:30 am
lady ayami chan
Areashine
I hate that my husband doesn't eat my food. It's not like I'm a bad cook! Seriously....

gah!? You too??
It's just ridiculous, then he'll go and get fast food or something. rolleyes
Really?? I'm also a decent cook Areshine, it's so enraging.

Kitty, I'm sorry. Hope it turned out okay.
I hope he can control himself enough to have fun but not get stupid.
So, I got my husband to eat my food (also, he's taste buds are that of a 9 year old, that's why he won't eat food that I make, because he doesn't like any of the ingredients.) and he got hives!

I felt really bad, they are gone now, but still. I ate it and was fine, so he must be allergic to something that was in the seasonings...  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:11 am
You know what they say ladies, "If you cook like a bride, you get treated like one." wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:49 am
*cooks like a bachelor* emotion_awesome
I can get away with it because I've got a p***s emotion_dealwithit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:32 pm
ThisEmptySoul

*shoves pie down TES's throat* yum_pumpkinpie

Areashine

Oh that is terrible,
I gave the angel a life lesson and we've been having the man cook our breakfast lately. pirate
man service is so much better than self service...

*snickers*
*leaves her "complaint" at that* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:24 pm
lady leko-chan
ThisEmptySoul

*shoves pie down TES's throat* yum_pumpkinpie

Areashine

Oh that is terrible,
I gave the angel a life lesson and we've been having the man cook our breakfast lately. pirate
man service is so much better than self service...

*snickers*
*leaves her "complaint" at that* ninja
Ahahaha!! I love it! ^_^  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

-Explosion-Array- rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

-Explosion-Array-

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:56 pm
Why is it that the people that are most revered in families are usually complete jackasses?

Judging the pond to be the primordial sea?

Mn, I am not sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:37 am
Ocular migraines.... User Image  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:06 pm
So... this was in the evolving item report:
Quote:
The fairies waited with baited breath as Keiko opened the mysterious cookbook and chanted an incantation.

The correct term is bated breath stressed "Baited" doesn't even make sense unless you're trying to say they are luring someone in with their breath emotion_eyebrow  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff