Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueRaven990

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:33 am
I'm Matt, I collect Space Marines currently have about a 1,000 point army.

I've only got images of separate units of my army, not the whole army.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:48 pm
i play 40k for 4 years, warhammer fantasy for 2 years for 40k i play a marine army and a dwarf army for fantasy got any questions about my army leave me a comment on my profile and i'll reply or send me a pm  

no longer vaild

Qtub Ayback

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:29 am

I'm Ayback! I havn't been playing for long, but I'm proud of my Cadians, even though I rarely win...

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:41 pm
Well I'm bynne razz I have been playing 40k for about a year, altho didnt start to get more serious until a few months ago.

I play Necrons, but want to seel them, and are building a Vostoryan list for apocalypse aswell as a small Tau army to have as some variation.

Might post a pic of my Baneblade when its done ^^

more personally, I'm 17, live in sweden and dress weird razz  

InteriorCrocodileAligator

noverogiairon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:37 am
Hello my Name's Nov and I've been playing 40k on and off for nearly 10 years but still keep up to date on the news, I live in the south east of england and 17, I would take a picture of my army but its been hidden for a long while, I'm a larper doing a few system and also run my own one, currently in college finishing a Film course.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:55 pm
Hey, Im Sam. Been playing warhammer for bout 7 years now... moved from building armies and im starting to just do single models up real fancy like and dioramas and alike. The armies ive play hav been Necrons, chaos space marines and tyrinads. all of them are around 2500 to 3000 point size armies.  

duquie

thefayenchantress

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:58 pm
hey guys! name's penny

dont have a picture of my army but here are come stats
it consistes of witch hunters only and are named " the officers of kron 5"
it consists of
24 battle sisters
1 throne of judgement
2 immolaters
1 celestine the living saint
and 10 sister of battle seraphim

so yeah btw i started a new roleplaying areana story fi yall wanna chekc it out  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:59 pm
WWWAAAGGHHH! THEY CALL ME THA GUT SPILLA ! GROTH! but I do not use the orks but the Imperial Guard. FAITH, DUTY, AND HONOR! FOR THE EMPEROR!
P.s. I'm still a noob at 40k!  

Groth the Gut Spiller

Alan Conery

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:05 pm
Hi i have been playing roughly once a week for a little over a year now and have collected both space marines and eldar and should be starting my orks soon.

My space marines were my first army and i bought most of my models not knowing much about the game but with the intent of a fast attack army taking after the Raven guard. That went ok I did not win to often but i did have fun.

Not a few months ago i started collecting Eldar. I really enjoy thier play style and have a little under 2000 points worth.

I will be starting orks soon cuse i just think think they will be fun to play and to modle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:25 pm
Hello everyone, my name is no pokemon. I recently started eldar with the help of my brother, PyroXTech and plan to get more once I finish with this squad.  

Wolf ninja 94

dragoncrusherzero

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:19 pm
I am dragoncrusher, i collect the army or chaos and the army or pure man (imperial guardsman).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:08 pm
Hey, my names chris, im fairly new to the tabletop game, and want to play necrons

ive gotten a necron MKII battleforce kit and a necron lord, but i havent painted them yet, so ill post a pic elsewhere when i do =)

I play dawn of war dark crusade as tau/necron/chaos and my screename on there is Xanaar

sup? xd  

Xolnir

Dayvo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:00 am
'Ello, ladies an' gents. I'm Dayvo, and I've been marauding about the tabletops for near on 8 years now. I began (like so many others) with a Space Marine force that grew to a comfy 2500+ point size before I began collecting Imperial Guard. When I began with these guys, Catachans were the only plastic squads they had, so thats what I got. After staring at the box for half an hour, desperate to not play an Army full of Rambos, I hit upon the Hiver gang militia idea, so they are all wearing urban camo(codex gray, spacewolf gray, black and white). They use the same rules as Catachan, for the most part, though I have invested in a goodly amount of tanks as well. My latest complete force is Necrons, who are just too cool for school! I have about 2K points worth of em, and I especially love Flayed ones, and WRAITHS! I have also just salvaged close to 1K points worth of Tau models in poor shape from an aquaintence who "doesn't play kiddie games anymore".... poor fool doesnt realize what he is saying a guess.

Also have gotten started on Fantasy at my wife's behest (shes more into Fantasy than I am, but I'm more into 40K, so we both made some armies in the other, its cool razz ) So I have a good sized Beastman Raiding Force led by the mighty Morghur himself, and have begun collecting an all goblin army for the BADASS! Skarsnik model I picked up, as well as having purchased the Skull Pass box, mostly for the rulebook, initially... but those gobbos are so damn cheap! Fielding a horde is fun, after having played Space Marines and Necrons for so long! X-D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:59 am
Hey, I'm Inenor. I have been playing 40k for about 4-6 months as space marines, thoug i've traded recently for the necrons. I've been playing fantasy for the past month/month in-a-half with a 1500 point lizarmen army. When i get some pics of my army i will make sure to post some.  

Inenor

Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games