Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Lexarun

Desirable Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:25 pm
Love it!
Elricest and Uchihacest = heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:56 am
I love yaoi incest. And incest in general too somewhat, as long as it isn't too explicit (i dunno why). ANd I'm saying this when I have a younger brother. biggrin  

Asphodel_Winter

Timotei-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:36 am
I love incest <3 but I like shota too, only things like papa to kiss in the dark, I was kinda relieved he wasn't his real father though xD heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:14 am
I love yaoi incest, I write about it all the time. Though, I don't know about real-life incest. If I were to be put in a position with a gay-incest couple, I don't know how I'd react. ><  

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rogue Knight of The Word

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:46 pm
ya know... i have younger brothers and I've never made the connection or anything. the type of yaoi i like isn't in any way connected to my family. i do think its a little more hot if they are related... but thats mostly because its such a forbidden fruit thing ya know??  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:43 am
Hmm... it actually depends on which pairing it is for me.

Take Fruits Basket, for example, and put Shigure with Kyo, and you have a heartfelt (and perverted) relationship that often results in Shigure harrasing Kyo, Kyo near-beating Shigure up, and FLUFF. And of course, there's the issue of Kyo being the cursed Cat AND, naturally, cats and dogs hate each other though, I don't think Shigure would hate Kyo but... you get my point.

But put Itachi and Sasuke from Naruto together... it's just... doesn't capture my interest. It also does't make sense to me that one day Sasuke would be hating Itachi but after a first-time sex, he loves his older brother. I'd be like, "What the- what happened to the hating??" Tho, it'd capture my interest if Itachi truly loved his little brother but Sasuke fails to see it until he confesses it. Now, that's a believable story.

But real-life? I don't mind as they really do love each other. Never knew one tho.

Veggie Kat

Esa-Chan13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:44 am
If that's what you like, hey I don't have a problem with it. But personally, I don't like it, in manga/anime or real life. It just seems gross to me. And I am a fangirl of NaruSasu too. That could be part of it. xD

But I DID enjoy the playfulness of Hikaru and Karou in Ouran High School host Club. So I don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:34 pm
i'm not particularly fond of incest except for KyoYuki from Fruits Basket  

ItachiCutie10001

x-Yoite-x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:59 pm
I love it for sure! Yaoi incest is so hot, especially when it's brotherxbrother. I can be skeptical sometimes when it's fatherxson, but I really like KratosxLloyd from Tales of Symphonia, so I can't say that I'm totally against it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:13 pm
... Well, I really only like sibling-cest. If two people really love each other, I don't think it should matter. But, when it comes to a parent and a child... That just seems kind of wrong to me. I mean, if you birthed the kid, it would be really awkward to have that sort of relationship with them. Example, in contrast to the post above: KratosxLloyd just doesn't do it for me. Sorry. Just my opinion.

... Ironically, I'm not really a fan of any yaoi incest pairings. They're mostly het. (SetsunaxSara, D'EonxLia)... Please don't shoot me. *runs away*  

BakaUndine

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:39 pm
Lol its fine to me since I'm...
Consider that is a FatherxSon love >.>

o///o  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:31 am
I actually don't care. It isn't appealing to me, but I'm not about to say,"Ew, that's so wrong!!" either. Incest, or twincest, isn't my thing and I'll continue to ignore it as I have for all these years.  

Freiflug

Punching Bag

XxBlackRosesxX94

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:39 pm
Incest is fine with me, Love is Love...as long as its not a VERY young age
(under 15, i hate when its at an unbelievable age stare )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:03 pm
User Image
Once there was a darkness,
a deep and endless night,
you gave me everything you had
and oh,
you gave me light

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

umm... not exactly. sweatdrop
-gets shot-

i just find it to be really wierd for some reason.
isn't incest like brothers being paired up together and stuff?
lol i'm sorry. i just find it really sick.
altho i actually do like the twins in ouran high school host club a bit...
oh, but did the uchiha one scare me.
gonk
oh, but now that whole fruits basket thing is starting to intrest me.
lol maybe it just depends on who's being paired up i guess.
(but i think it would be very hard for me to actually like sexual incounters in them.)

Pawn Of Ace - - x

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:58 am
sometimes thre's love and other times not  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items