Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll be fine. I was doin it for a long time now. Last night was tha first time I'd slept since becomin a zombie.....well unless ya count unconscious. I'll be fine, and ya know me, sometimes I like ta be alone." he said with a small smile.
"And how did it feel to actually be able to sleep?" She asked.

"Not worth ya life is how it felt."
"Don't torture yourself over me." She murmured as she looked away.

"Ahhhh,,,,,," he said waving a hand. "I ain't. I'll be fine." He gave her a reassuring smile.
"It'll be lonely without you there with me..." She said, still kept her gaze away from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'll be fine. I was doin it for a long time now. Last night was tha first time I'd slept since becomin a zombie.....well unless ya count unconscious. I'll be fine, and ya know me, sometimes I like ta be alone." he said with a small smile.
"And how did it feel to actually be able to sleep?" She asked.

"Ahhhh,,,,,," he said waving a hand. "I ain't. I'll be fine." He gave her a reassuring smile.
"It'll be lonely without you there with me..." She said, still kept her gaze away from him.

"Then I'll stay till ya fall asleep." he said.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She sighed softly. "I don't feel right about this..." She murmured. "What are you going to do if Donnie's got plans for the barn?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She sighed softly. "I don't feel right about this..." She murmured. "What are you going to do if Donnie's got plans for the barn?"

"Throw em out on his a**." Raph joked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She slightly hit his plastron. "Very funny. He'll probably need the barn for whatever he's working on to make the place we can thrive at." She said, shaking her head. "Though is that really what you want? Spend night after night out there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She slightly hit his plastron. "Very funny. He'll probably need the barn for whatever he's working on to make the place we can thrive at." She said, shaking her head. "Though is that really what you want? Spend night after night out there?"

He laughed a little and rubbed his plastron where she lightly hit him. "Ey, I stayed in worse places. Remember tha maintenance closet in tha sewers where we first met?" he asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He laughed a little and rubbed his plastron where she lightly hit him. "Ey, I stayed in worse places. Remember tha maintenance closet in tha sewers where we first met?" he asked.
"I remember. It's just I don't want to let what happened earlier take away from you living more comfortably, and be more at home with everyone." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:01 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I remember. It's just I don't want to let what happened earlier take away from you living more comfortably, and be more at home with everyone." She said.

"I'll be fine. Promise." he said smiling.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"....If you really think it'll make things better..." She murmured before she went over to lay down on the bed with her back turned to him. "Do you really think it'll make it better, Raph? Hunger or not, in time your body will decay and rot...What then? I want the believe it would be fine, but I have difficulty believing it would be. What if you were to go into your hunger craze while confided to the barn? Are you going to exile yourself into the forest next or go back to New York after all we been through to reunite you with your family?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"....If you really think it'll make things better..." She murmured before she went over to lay down on the bed with her back turned to him. "Do you really think it'll make it better, Raph? Hunger or not, in time your body will decay and rot...What then? I want the believe it would be fine, but I have difficulty believing it would be. What if you were to go into your hunger craze while confided to the barn? Are you going to exile yourself into the forest next or go back to New York after all we been through to reunite you with your family?"

"What if it happens in here wit you?" he asked.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Then I'll try everything in my power to get you back to your senses." She said. "I had my body and mind twisted and altered...used as leverage just to get back at my mother..lied to and tricked....even died once....what you would do to me wouldn't be any worse than what was done to me...only what it would make it hurt alot that it came from you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Then I'll try everything in my power to get you back to your senses." She said. "I had my body and mind twisted and altered...used as leverage just to get back at my mother..lied to and tricked....even died once....what you would do to me wouldn't be any worse than what was done to me...only what it would make it hurt alot that it came from you."

"And I don't wanna be tha cause a ya pain." he said. "I wanted ta be witchu and I am now, so I don't wanna screw that up because I go hunger crazy."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:57 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"And I don't wanna be tha cause a ya pain." he said. "I wanted ta be witchu and I am now, so I don't wanna screw that up because I go hunger crazy."
Xena looked over her shoulder at him. "I'm already broken, Raph." She said softly. "It would hurt that you would harm me in your hungered state, but it would hurt worse by not having you here with me. I'd rather take that risk if it meant being able to go the night feeling safe in your arms."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena looked over her shoulder at him. "I'm already broken, Raph." She said softly. "It would hurt that you would harm me in your hungered state, but it would hurt worse by not having you here with me. I'd rather take that risk if it meant being able to go the night feeling safe in your arms."

Raph was silent for a moment before making a "tch...." sound. "Aight. Ya win." he murmured with a sigh. He walked over and got on the bed with her.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:14 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph was silent for a moment before making a "tch...." sound. "Aight. Ya win." he murmured with a sigh. He walked over and got on the bed with her.
She smiled a bit when he got on the bed with her. "You can't say that you didn't want this either." She said as she adjusted herself so that she was resting her head on his plastron."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games