Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:17 pm
Neko tilted her head a bit. "Kazu practices, and I think he gets it from his mothers side, honestly. Able never practiced actual fighting, just brawling and underhanded tactics. Kazu figured out the trick though that Able uses and injects himself to force his berserk side to kick in. Or to keep from feeling pain... I personally cant stand it." She rubbed her bad arm, holding it while heading for the bathroom.

Isuna smiled a little, taking the can from Natsuko, opening it and taking a sip. "I hope so, makes me wonder what happened before I was hired." She took another small drink. "Did Kazu use to do all this stuff?" She asked, looking up at Akuro.

Iaffrette nodded. "Its normal. Like I said, the further from the city you get, the weaker your flame starts to get. Its gradual though. Hunting parties are able to stay out here a couple of days at a time. So with some more training, we will be able to go a bit further." She explained. "Eventually, we should be able to go all the way to the barrier and come back."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:29 pm
Hiei moved slowly getting out of the bed and held the side of his head as he headed toward the bathroom to start the bath. He didn't realize how worn out he had been and the last few days of able crap and s**t, it was finally hitting him. He sat on the edge of the tub turning the water on before looking toward Neko through the door.

" I have to admit, for a young demon like himself. He has a lot of promise and has a pretty good head on his shoulder. I mean Able isn't father of the year and Chika death was a shock for everyone. I think he was pretty lucky to have you watching out for him." Hiei said and moved rubbing his head slowly. " I don't agree to the needle tactic either. I do hope he grows out of it or figure out a different way for that berserk mode.. "

Akuro blinked a bit and pointed at Nat. " Well Hiei knows Nat pretty well so she used to come with Kurama and Kazuhiro once and awhile to help out. I mean Nat isn't really a doctor but she knew how to do a quick patch job. But Kurama and Nat didnt want to do it anymore after awhile so Kazu was stuck with all the work and then well I found you." Akuro said laughing a little.

" How is that idiot doing anyway?" Nat asked moving her beer can, Apparently there was some history right there infront of Isuna.

Jen nodded and walked beside her and bilnked. " When can I do hunting parties?" Jen asked curious about that now.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:23 am
Laffrette thought for a moment. "We can train on the outskirts here for awhile, but we wont be able to join the hunts until we are adults and have a better hold on our flames, and can work as a team to protect each other against the void creatures." She pointed back toward the barrier. "The barrier separates hell from the void, keeping the void creatures out that feed on Hellion flames. Supposedly in the center of the void is Oblivion. It's a story though, no ones ever seen it."

Isuna paused a moment, hearing the names, nodding a bit. "Which idiot are you referring to, Natsuko?" She asked, a bit curious now.

Neko smiled a little and nodded. "I tried my best. There was a few times I was absent longer than I should of been. But Kazu and Sayuri both came out of it stronger then I thought they would." She walked into the bathroom, resting her left hand again, smirking as she curled her fingers a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:57 pm
Nat moved lighting a other smoke and taking a deep drag. Score glancing at Osuna and blinked.” the only idiot there.Hiei.” She said and handed the smoke to Akuro before looking at Isuna.” Him and I had a thing for awhile. Before he became King Tear. Still an idiot though. “ Nat explained and shrugged.

“ Pretty sure, Hiei didn’t want people knowing that Nat.” Akuro said rolling his eyes and laughed lighlty as he handed the smoke back and forth and moved picking up his beer.

Jen stood there looking around before he started to walk again. “ come on let’s walk closer” she said with a smile not to worried about the barrier or it’s wffects yet. “ I can’t wait to do hunts. Can I hunt with you? You need a hound don’t you? I’ll be your hound when we are older”

Hiei moved slowly removing his shirt, the wounds from Able and his stomach wound was pretty deep. He grunted before removing his ones and sat into the steaming hot water and laid back trying to relax.” How’s your arm?” Hiei asked with a yawn moving so Neko could join him if she pleases.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:52 pm
"I dont know, Kazuhiro can be an idiot sometimes too..." Isuna smirked, taking another drink from her beer, which she tried not to choke on when it was explained Nat and Hiei had a thing some time ago. "Sorry...that caught me off guard" she recovered. "Hes fine though, over working himself, and refusing medical treatment when he needs it. You know, the usual." She answered flatly.

Laffrette nodded, walking closer to the barrier with him. "If smell anything weird, say something " she warned, smirking. "I would enjoy us being hunting partners." She grinned. "That would piss off Magnus too." She joked

Neko looked down at her arm, giving a half smile. "Its getting there. Still cant move the arm itself, but should be better tomorrow." She explained, pulling the collar of her coat down to show the shadow stitching the tissue and such back together, albeit slowly. "If I stay in the dark, itll go faster." She explained, taking a seat on the edge of the tub. "Hows your stomach?" She asked, noting how deep the wound was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:56 pm
" That Bat kid still on the drugs? Man I remember walking in on him a few times shoving a needle in his arm. Great Doctor, mentally his ******** ******** though" Nat said and moved laughing. " Well it is a weird, A demon like Hiei with a Human like myself? It was seriously an on and off thing for a year and then I ended it because he was never around and Akuro here was getting bitchy about the subject." Nat said laughing.

Akuro rolled his eyes. " Yeah well it's a bit ******** weird when you were screaming my friend and boss." Akuro mumbled a little salty about it. " His new girlfriend is way cuter than you, Nat" Akuro said with a smirk.

Jen nodded as he walked by the barrier and glanced at her. " Why? Was Magnus supposed to be your hound?" Jen tilted his head before he stopped and looked at the Barrier for a few seconds and started again. " I think we'd be a good team and our names are pretty much the same." He said laughing. " Well my birth name."

Hiei glanced over as he sat in the bath and kept his hand over his gut and nodded. " Turn the lights off then, I see fine in the dark." He mumbled and sunk into the hot steaming bath closing his eyes. " It's painful and hurts. But I'll survive. I just didn't want to listen to Isuna nag about the other wounds I'm not upkeeping either." he mumbled, his arms where still pretty beat up from Able the last time. " Try to stop using your arm or forcing it. I will tape it to your body at this rate."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:24 pm
Isuna froze, looking at Akuro a moment. "What girlfriend?" She asked. She hadn't told him about Neko and Hiei, and as far as she knew no one had slipped up.

Laffrette shook her head. "Magnus wants to be my partner, but he is already an adult, so he gets partnered up with whoever needs a hound when he goes on hunts. He refuses to pick a permanent partner until I join the hunting party" she rolled her eyes.

Neko smirked, raising a brow. "I'll stop using my arm when you start taking care of your wounds. Deal?" She asked, poking his nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:32 pm
Akuro blinked and tilted his head. " I thought him and Neko were an item? Man am I wrong? Man I suck. " Akuro said laughing and rubbing his head laughing. " They are just always around eachother and they give eachother side glances." Akuro said and shrugged.

" Hiei can't get a girlfriend. His to much of a hassle. A pain in the a** and also an a*****e and never around. You almost had me going there brother." Nat said laughing. " Only a moron or someone as stupid as Hiei would date him." She said shaking her head and opened up another can of beer. " How long are you free for?"

Jen laughed a little. " His going to hate me even more now." Jen said walking and held his hand out. " Deal right? Will be hunting partners." The Hell hound asked with a goofy smile. " Will have each others back and never leave one another behind." He added.

Hiei moved swatting her hand and rolled his eyes leaning back into the water more and nodded. " I'll clean and bandage it after my bath. " He said and closed his eyes with a small breath.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:00 pm
Isuna looked between the two siblings, laughing nervously and finishing her beer quickly. "Yeah, morons...the both of them."

Iaffrette looke st Jens hand a moment, one fist on her hip, her free hand gripping his and shaking it as she grinned. "It is a deal then. I will watch your back, as you watch mine. Partners" she moved and pointed back the way they came. "Come on, I'll race you back to the training grounds. If we are going to be hunting partners, then we have to be the elite team at the head of the hunting party! That means lots of practice." She laughed, heading back the way they came.

Neko laughed lightly and smiled. "Alright then. I'm going to go rest in the dark." She leaned over, her good hand supporting her on the edge of the tub behind Hieis shoulder before leaning in and kissing him softly, "feel better soon Hot Stuff." She smirked and sat up heading back toward the bedroom, closing the curtains and keeping the room dark before lieing back down to rest and heal.

[[5 MONTH SKIP]]

Laffrette paced outside Liohs office. Waiting for Jencho to finish up his appointment so she could go in and get her assignment too. They had indeed become hunting partners, and once they hit 17 they lead their own hunting party out, and done so several times since then. Laffrette had gotten taller now, not as tall as her Mother, but close. Instead of being skinny and gangly, she was slim and toned from running with Jencho on hunts. Her orange curls danced around her with the heat that rolled off her, flames wisping through the tendrils now and then. Her red and gold uniform stood out against the dark gray ash of her skin, the cracks in it shining with the flame beneath. Her wings were tucked in tight to her back, but her tail snapped restlessly behind her as she paced.

Isuna was out collecting herbs, a basket on one arm, as she picked what she needed from a patch of herbs growing wild in the woods near the castle.

Neko grinned, leaning over Hieis office chair, tails swishing playfully. "Come on, itll be fun. You dont have any appointments today, so it's not like we'll get caught." She coaxed, purring a bit. "You've been so stressed out lately, what better way to...blow off some steam." She whispered the last part in his ear.

Kana stretched, lying on the bed and grinning. "Hello first day of summer vacation!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:11 pm
Kazu moved leaning on a tree as Isuna did her thing. He'd been hanging out with her and Akuro more often because Jen had always been gone and in hell doing stuff. The silver bat moved picking up a few herbs and moved the smoke in his mouth and dropped them in his side bag as he help collected. " Do you seriously do this all the time?" He asked looking at her and moved puffing on his smoke and exhaling.

Akuro was on a job, wouldn't be long but had to get it done.

Hiei sat at his desk tapping the folder with a pen and closed his eyes listening to Neko go on about what she could do to blow off some steam for him. The fire demon let out a sigh and rubbed his eyes. " With my luck...you start and then everyone would walk into this office." Hiei said dully and glanced toward the door trying to think and tapped the desk. t was easy to tell, he was tempted, but he felt like he had to get this paper work done. He sighed again and nod. " If that's what you want to do, then fine." He said, it was totally out of his comforter zone. He also felt things like that should be in a bedroom, not in his work space. But Neko was bringing out a new him for sure.

" You better pray to god that no one shows up." Hiei said looking at her as he moved to close his file work, to take a break.

Jen shifted standing in the office talking to Lioh and after awhile walked out. Jen was taller now, slim and toned much like his hunter friend but his muscles where bigger. He didn't wear a uniform or anything, he wore black Black cargo pants with a open side tanktop with a V neck, his white hair pulled back into a very small pony tail and his dark skin even darker with the staying in hell. He shut the door behind him and sighed shaking his head. " Sorry, That was longer than I thought. Father is angry with a few things back in Demon world so I need to talk to Hiei about fixing stuff and cleaning up some agreements." Jen said and played with the back of his neck. " Do you want to come with me? Lord Lioh said it was okay."

Kidd moved hitting her with a pillow, she had just gotten home about an hour ago. " Yeah sure you do. I don't I'm working almost every day." She groaned and moved rolling into Kana and forcing her to cuddle her.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:31 pm
Isuna stood, stretching a bit and flicking her tail. "Yep, every few days to keep making all that lovely medicine we both keep stocked." She explained. She took a leather bound book from her bag and marked down the location they were in and date. " I go in rounds to all the different locations I have marked, so the plants have time grow back and repopulate." She walked over, handing him the book. Intricate notes written in the margins, dates marked along side coordinates and a map of the area. "Hows your shop doing by the way?" She asked, crouching to grab a few more herbs.

Iaffrette turned on her heel, hearing the door open. She raised a brow as Jencho ecplained the situation, and nodded with a smile as he asked her to go with him. "Of course, I have been practicing covering my hellion form just for this occasion." She grinned. "I have my meeting next, wait for me, alright?" She waved and walked into Liohs office, closing the door behind her. "Lord Lioh, you wanted to see me about a special assignment?"

Neko smirked, kissing Hieis cheek. "Oh, but that's half the excitement." She teased, moving to kiss his neck, biting him lightly before porting under his desk and teasing him.

Kana giggled, wrapping her arms around Kidd and nuzzling into her. "Yes, but this is my last summer vacation. I graduate after this one, then no more school! It's kind of exciting."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:11 am
Kazu shifted the smoke in his mouth as he worked on gathering stuff and shrugged." Been pretty dead lately, I noticed my clients haven't been there as much. But it could be worse." He said as he moved walking toward her with a bag full of the plants for them. " Actually it's been a nice break and gave me time to catch up on my other job." Kazu said and held the book he was handed reading it over.

Jen nodded and smiled before leaning up on the wall waiting for Iaffrette to be done. He glanced to the side watching guards and Magnus walk by and looked away with a frown after.

Lioh looked up toward her and nodded. " You will be the go between for Demon world and Hell. This is a great job for you and I need you to keep messages and peace between us. I wouldn't want a war breaking out between the two worlds. " Lioh said looking at his paper work and glanced up. " I would hate for you to ******** up on this job, Iaffrette." He added closing a file.

Hiei moved and closed his eyes as he leaned back in his chair and lightly grabbed the chair as she teased. He took a deep breath and shuttered at her touch, they'd been so busy lately that they hadn't really done anything like this for awhile, so the touch was nice. He moved running his hand through his hair. " You bring out the worst in me." He said and chuckled before letting a moan escape. " ******** " He mumbled.

Kidd yawned and nodded before kissing her. " Fair enough, whats your plan after all this?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:27 am
Isuna looked up at him, putting another handful of herbs in her basket. "What other job?" She asked, standing up and dusting off. She motioned for him to follow, heading back toward the castle.

Iaffrette howd, her right arm crossed over her chest and a fist over her heart. "Of course. Thank you my Lord. I appreciate the opportunity. I hope I have not given you a reason to suspect my failure though." she stood straight, glancing up at him. As far as she knew, she had not screwed up a job before, but she had also turned down Magnus marriage proposal only a few days ago, much to the displeasure of Magnus.

Neko smiled as she pulled his pants down just enough and ran the tip of her tongue up his length before taking him in and moving slowly, She purred a bit in the back of her throat, feeling his hand in her hair and looked up at him mischieviously as he mentioned bringing the worst out in him. She enjoyed pushing his boundaries like this, just a little bit. She liked seeing him enjoy himself for a change which lately didnt seem that often. She wasnt even able to steal him for a couple Assassination missions she had to take care of. Her hands braced on his thighs a moment, gently gripping them as she moved her head forward, taking him in the back of her throat.

Kana thought for a moment. "Honestly, I'm not sure. I havent decided if I want to go to college or not. I already have my job at the library, and the odd jobs for Koenma..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:55 am
“ I’m doing some side running right now for some extra cash” He explained and moved walking toward the castle with Isuna, readying the book as they walked toward the castle. “ I need the extra cash to keep my store afloat. Don’t let Neko or Hiei Know. Please they’ll lose s**t.” He explained.

Lioh stared at the woman in front of him. “ I’d hope youd think about Magnus a few more days. Please this would be an amazing thing for you.” lioh said crossing his arms and looked away. “ You aren’t falling for my half breed son are you?” Lioh demanded wanting some more info.

Hiei moved gripping nekos hair and a few times running his hand through her hair and moaned as he thrusted forward a few times gently, this was actually pretty damn amazing and she was right, maybe he needed a stress reliever like this. He moved moaning again and took another breath. “ ******** nek..o ********!” He Leaned his head back and gripped her hair trying to not go to insane but it was hard, this was a whole different thing for him and also had him a bit worried someone would walk in or something. “ ******** woman, you make me going jacking ed.”

There was a knock on the door and Hiei opened his eyes and glances toward it. “ Busy!” Hiei yelled before putting his hand over his mouth to keep quiet from the other sounds he was making.

“ Tear, we need to talk about some stuff. Come get me later” Mukuro grumbled walking away,

Kidd nodded and held the woman close to her and smiled. “ well whatever you wanna do I’ll support. I took some time off from King Tesr. I need a week or two without work. His running everyone so hard lately and that’s not normal for him at all. I have no idea what’s going on” Kidd said with a sigh. P  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:22 am
Isuna sighed. "I'm going to start charging for all these secrets I get to keep." She mumbled, walking up toward medical, passing Mukuro. She walked into her office, setting the basket down on the work bench and turned to Kazu. "You could pick up work here if you want. Might pay a little better." She suggested.

Laffrette bit the inside of her cheek and shook her head. "No my Lord. Jencho and I are just hunting partners, and I feel a kinship with him more attune to siblings." She explained honestly. Jencho had lived at her house any time he was in Hell, and there had never been romantic feelings between them. They were partners, and friends, but nothing more. "Prince Magnus offer was very...kind, but I do not feel that I am ready for such a step in my life at this moment." She bowed again, gritting her teeth.

Neko chuckled a little, enjoy the reaction she was getting from him. She swirled her tongue over him a couple times and froze when she heard the knock. Just to be a tease she pulled back from him slowly, a soft pop sound as removed herself, wanting to be ready to duck if the door opened. She moved to pump him with her hand instead, wiping her mouth on her sleeve of her jacket and listening as Mukuro walked away. She laughed lightly, resting her chin on his knee, still playing with him. "See...half the excitement." She winked up at him before moving to finish him off. Her tongue flicked across him and she took him back up, going faster then last time.

Kana looked up at her and raised a brow. "So I get you all to myself for a whole week or so?" She asked. "Hope you dont get bored of me. I took this week off of work to enjoy summer vacation. So that worked out nicely."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games