Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
RP EPISODE 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:14 pm
Haru Yates

*you hear it hit the lava stops, 2nt hit it starts again, 3rd it stops for good*
Alex:well now we got your gem, that'll be fun right*pulls the last switch and the lava in the middle stops*
(Is this actually lava or is it magma... aw well too late)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:12 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

*you hear it hit the lava stops, 2nt hit it starts again, 3rd it stops for good*
Alex:well now we got your gem, that'll be fun right*pulls the last switch and the lava in the middle stops*
(Is this actually lava or is it magma... aw well too late)

[It's exposed, so it's lava. (I think that's how the rule goes.)]

Shiki: *Shocked* You mean that actually WORKED?!

Kengo: ... *looking stoic, moves to retrieve his gem, taking it in hand if he's able to*  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 pm
Haru Yates

(God need to get to a pc 1 sec)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:07 pm
Haru Yates

(it is also inside it sooooo)
*you grab the ruby and as you do the party warps back when you get back you see jimmy holding out his hand and the ruby is gone*
*kengo Leveled up he can now cast Shade, Flame, Splash, Snowflake, Leaf, Pebble, Flow, Spark, Light, and Sparkle*
Alex:so did it work?*holding Tona*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:26 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

(God need to get to a pc 1 sec)

[I feel your pain. I can't even type on my tablet anymore. The keyboard quits and I dropped it so much that I have 2 rows of dead pixels and--as I recently discovered--a broken speaker!]
Xa44
Haru Yates

(it is also inside it sooooo)
*you grab the ruby and as you do the party warps back when you get back you see jimmy holding out his hand and the ruby is gone*
*kengo Leveled up he can now cast Shade, Flame, Splash, Snowflake, Leaf, Pebble, Flow, Spark, Light, and Sparkle*
Alex:so did it work?*holding Tona*

[Yeah, but it's exposed, so I say lava. (It's kinda on the surface in that we can stand beside it without choking to death. razz ) ...Aren't those the spells that children learn???? emotion_donotwant ]

Kengo: ! *looks around to see where he is before looking at his hand as he opens it to find the stone gone. Is too busy starring at his own hand to bother acknowledging Jimmy's.* ...
Shiki: *Acknowledging Jimmy* Geez, exactly how long have you been standing there like that?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:20 pm
Haru Yates

[Yeah, but it's exposed, so I say lava. (It's kinda on the surface in that we can stand beside it without choking to death. razz ) ...Aren't those the spells that children learn???? emotion_donotwant ]

Yep, they are mainly just for utility and to go from normal human to being able to use some weak magic in 5 seconds is a big improvement

Haru Yates
Kengo: ! *looks around to see where he is before looking at his hand as he opens it to find the stone gone. Is too busy starring at his own hand to bother acknowledging Jimmy's.* ...
Shiki: *Acknowledging Jimmy* Geez, exactly how long have you been standing there like that?

Jimmy: oh I dunno about 5 seconds
*Tona starts to move*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:18 pm
Xa44
Yep, they are mainly just for utility and to go from normal human to being able to use some weak magic in 5 seconds is a big improvement

[I suppose that's true. Also, nice Kengo level up art. He looks like he stepped out of the Matrix, which is awesome btw.]

Shiki: Hey, she's finally waking up.
Kengo: *tears his eyes away form his hands to look at Tona*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:11 pm
Haru Yates

Tona:*shaking her head to wake up*oh we're back*looks around*so what did you get  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:14 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Tona:*shaking her head to wake up*oh we're back*looks around*so what did you get

Kengo: What did I... get? *looks at his hands again. then, going purely by intuition, he uses spark [which I assume creates sparks], amazing himself a little*
Shiki: Cool! How'd you do that?!
Kengo: ... I don't really know.
Shiki: Teach me!
Kengo: I can't.
Shiki: Why not? *sulking face*
Kengo: Because I don't know. I don't think I can explain it, nevermind teach it.
Shiki: Yeah, I figured that much. I was just bugging you.
Kengo: *looking only mildly irritated at that comment*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:22 pm
Haru Yates

Kengo: What did I... get? *looks at his hands again. then, going purely by intuition, he uses spark [which I assume creates sparks], amazing himself a little*
Shiki: Cool! How'd you do that?!
Kengo: ... I don't really know.
Shiki: Teach me!
Kengo: I can't.
Shiki: Why not? *sulking face*
Kengo: Because I don't know. I don't think I can explain it, nevermind teach it.
Shiki: Yeah, I figured that much. I was just bugging you.
Kengo: *looking only mildly irritated at that comment*

(Yep sparks of electricity)
Tona:*jumps up and almost trips over as she does so*Amazing the soumamori gave you the ability to use magic didn't it
Jimmy:that type of soumamori is known to teach people new abilities instantly  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:39 pm
Xa44
Tona:*jumps up and almost trips over as she does so*Amazing the soumamori gave you the ability to use magic didn't it

Kengo: *is almost startled by Tona's sudden movement* ... *Upon hearing Jimmy's explanation, @Jimmy* You say that as if it could have taught me anything. Why magic?
Shiki: Who cares? You can use magic, Kengo!
Kengo: *frowns at Shiki's interruption* I care. I don't know how strong or how weak this magic is, and overestimating what I'm capable of could prove to be a fatal error. I'm just ... not sure how to deal with this. *is once again studying his hands*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:51 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44

Kengo: *is almost startled by Tona's sudden movement* ... *Upon hearing Jimmy's explanation, @Jimmy* You say that as if it could have taught me anything. Why magic?
Shiki: Who cares? You can use magic, Kengo!
Kengo: *frowns at Shiki's interruption* I care. I don't know how strong or how weak this magic is, and overestimating what I'm capable of could prove to be a fatal error. I'm just ... not sure how to deal with this. *is once again studying his hands*

Tona:doesn't seem like that was a strong spell but this means that you are capable so I might be able to teach you some things*almost running up to kengo grabs his hand to see if they can see any hints of anything*  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:01 pm
Xa44
Tona:doesn't seem like that was a strong spell but this means that you are capable so I might be able to teach you some things*almost running up to kengo grabs his hand to see if they can see any hints of anything*

Kengo: I'd appreciate that very much. ... What are you looking for? *talking about Tona examining his hands*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:06 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44

Kengo: I'd appreciate that very much. ... What are you looking for? *talking about Tona examining his hands*

Tona:try casting something I need to see what you can do  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:11 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44

Tona:try casting something I need to see what you can do

Kengo: *glances at Jimmy for a half-a-second (expecting his goggles to hide this action), then nods at Tona and cats each spell one after the other.* ... * looks at Tona after that*  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games