Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:12 am
He smiled at her happy that she was willing to let him carry her bag for her. " Any time my wife happy to help.", he said as he started to walk out of the temple with all their bags. Before they left the temple he said his goodbyes to his fathers. As they walked down the stairs to the temple he would make sure she was fine. Every now and then he would ask her if she wanted him to carry her for a bit. When they made it down the mountain they got their horses and rode to the spot he had in mind.

It took a while for them to get there but when they did they saw that some people were already there working on what seemed like a house. But this did not surprise him since he knew who they were. Two of them stood out among them all. It was Zeltion and Curson and they where in the middle of the crowd and were giving out instructions to everyone else.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:22 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

With them going back to being normal, she smiled a bit on the inside. Of course she also bowed to the Masters. As they left she let him fuss over her. For the most part she didn't get sick. Some how her stomach was tolerating riding rather well. But when they got there how many days it took. She was rather shocked to see the house being built. Though she smiled a bit seeing his friends, or should she say family. Once they got over to the guys, she gave them hugs.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:29 am
When they both saw that they had arrived the walked over to greet them. Zeltion was a bit against the hug at first but eventually got into it. Curson on the other hand picked her up during the hug and squeezed a little bit. Then after putting her down he waved his hand to the house that they were building. " What do you think of your future home? My village is pretty good at building aren't they?" Curson asked his voice overflowing with pride. Grim and Zeltion just shook their heads and sighed since this wasn't the first time they have heard him talk like this.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:38 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She gave Zeltion a pat on the back during the hug. Though with Curson she yelped and have a small laugh when she was put back down. Yet she saw someone else join them. Her hair was about as red as Curson's and she was looking at her and Grim. "Hi, you must be Lola. Crazy life you have. Though let's hope it's a little less crazy when you start having kids.", The young woman said. Leaving the former Dwarf princess speechless, basically.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:43 am
Curson just busted out laughing so hard he was knelling on the ground when she said that and when he saw the look on her face. Zeltion just face shook his head in disappointment at theway those two were acting. Grim just patted her back and somewhat smiled. " Get use to her because she is also now part of your family." He said almost like it was suppose to be good new but mostly sounded like bad news.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:07 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Kona or Lola, gave Grim a look asking him why he didn't warn her. Though she looked at the about five foot nothing woman. Whose hair was in a simple braid."And your name is?”, she asked. Only for the new comer to smile,"I'm Cameron, and of course I will be your midwife. So have you two gone at it that much?", Cameron asked with a straight face. But Lola blushed and face palmed. Before kicking Curson in the outside area of his leg and glaring. Of course she started to drag Cameron away from the group to talk in private.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:32 pm
When she gave him that look he just shrugged. As they walked off to talk in private Grim turned to the others. " Well nice to see she hasn't changed at all." Curson chuckled and looked to them. " Yeah and she never will. So have you two done it a lot?" He asked as he looked back to Grim only to see his fist coming right at his face. Once Curcon was on his back Zeltion just looked down to him. " I didn't have to use magic to look into the future and see that coming." He said as he help the giant of a man up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:31 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She and Cameron talked for a good twenty minutes away from the men. Of course Cameron just said it was to early to know if she was actually carrying or if it was stress making her body be like this. Once they were back with the men Lola was back at Grim's side. "No babes yet. Though after the house is built. That could change it. Though I think both of you would make good parents.", Cameron said happily. Only for Kona to face palm and blush.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:45 pm
Curson was rubbing his nose after getting hit. " I agree. And it should be finished sooner now that we have some extra help. Grim would you mind?", he asked as he pointed to the house being constructed. With a shrug he walked over to it. " Sure. Since I am going to be living in it I feel like I should at least help. But while I am doing that would you guys mind getting the field ready for the plants I brought." With a nod from Curson and Zeltion they went through his bag and brought out some of the plants Grim brought to grow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:58 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Kona gave a shrug when Grim asked. Only for Cameron to show her local plants that she could use or make food from. Since Kona never seen a lot of the plants in their full form. When they took a break, Kona felt a bit sick. Though it passed after a minute, and that was before she drank any of her water. Yet through out the day she stole glances at Grim.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:04 pm
He helped with whatever he could to complete the house. Most of it was just heavy lifting or nailing things down. The thing he did the most was climb up to area that needed work on to make the structure complete and safe for everyone. No one else could do it because it was to dangerous for them to try so he was the only one that could without the chance of him getting hurt.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:19 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

When lunch and evening time came. Well it was Lola who was doing the cooking. Of course she was getting used to the short term, make shift kitchen. Yet like normal she knew how to cook though she was trying new things. But it was with Cameron's guidance that she made it taste good. Once everyone ate, she started to clean up around the cooking area. Of course Lola looked at the two men,"Are the cooks still using what I taught them?”, she asked, well wiping her hands on the apron.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:25 pm
Grim continued to work while everyone ate. It wasn't because he didn't want to eat her cooking it was more along the lines of he wanted her to have a roof over her head as soon as possibly. When she asked them that question Curson plainly said, " Yeah but it still doesn't taste as good as when you made it." With a couch Zeltion tried to make it sound better. " What he means to say is that while you teaching certainly helped they still have much to learn."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:35 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola listened to both of them and let out a good hearted laugh."Two hundred or so years of practice gives me an upper hand. So I didn't get to good over night.”, she said, well giggling. Only to finally notice the lack of Grim. Of course she rolled her eyes at him working like this.

She was thankful that Cameron was helping her clean up. Though by sun set Lola yawned and rubbed her eyes a bit. As Cameron was at her side. Only to look at the sky and see it was a clear night.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:17 pm
After everyone was finished eating they all went back to work. When night came some went to get some sleep while others stayed up to work. Curson and Zeltion help where they could but neither one of them was really good at building. Grim eventually took a break to go and find her. " So how do you like it here so far?", he asked as he was walking up to her.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games