Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius nodded."I would agree with you. Asking him what wards off certain creatures would help. I know I need to also ask him to train me in my new abilities."As he said that he help up his other hand that wasn't intertwined with hers. It was facing palms up and a small ball of light appeared. Closing his hand the light disappeared. He lifted her hand and placed a kiss on her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:49 pm
Awella Hawk

She heard him and nodded only to smile. Seeing the ball of light she could not help but grin. When he kissed her hand, she leaned into him. "Hmmm, we both have a bit to learn. By a bit, I mean a lot.", she said, before she kissed his hand; that she was holding. Of course both of them had a lot to learn. She was still getting used to flying. With other talents that she didn't know to well.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius stood up and went back into the room. He reached into a pouch on his belt and took out a small bag of gold. He then placed it in her hand."Here. I saw you looking at some things yesterday that you didn't get. You can go on your own and purchase those items. Hide them in the ship somewhere. I will be in the area so I won't be to far from this tavern."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:11 pm
Awella Hawk

She was still leaning against the railing when he came back out. Hearing this, she looked at him and nodded. Only to smile and peck his cheek. "Okay, I will sweetie. Thank you, I'll see you later.", she grinned, before putting the gold into her own pouch. With that done, she walked out of their room; as her hips swayed only for him. Now she headed back towards the shops that had her attention. Only to look through them and see if they had things she'd actually like.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius watched her hips sway as she left. Marius continued to look out to sea watching the ships come into port and leave on new voyages. After a bit he left his room and wandered around the town. He made sure that he never was to far away from the tavern. As he walked down an alley he heard a familiar voice."Marius f**kin Valjean. You return to my part of town. I thought I told you to stay out of my town."Marius sighed and before turning around to look at the person who was talking. The man was rather large probably standing at six feet and five inches tall and he was broad in his shoulders."I don't want any problems Julian. I'm just passing through."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:50 pm
Awella Hawk

Of course she was in a shop, looking at a dress. Now she tried it on and smiled, as it fit her, basically to say perfectly. Of course she had got a corset with it. Once she was done there, she put the dress in bag. When she was looking around for a good food vendors stand. Since she was not brave enough to try some foods with out Marius. Though she was heading back to the tavern for a late breakfast. As she was walking back she looked down an alley way. Only to see Marius and a man that she didn't know. Now she watched curiously from the end of the alley way. Yet she always kept a couple of daggers on her hips. When she was on the ship, she only had one per a hip. But right now she had two per a hip.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shook his head and then looked directly into Julian's eye."Listen I know you have problems with me and I can understand. But is it really a smart idea to fight me again. I mean if you want me to even you out I could."Julian unconsciously reached one hand up and touched the eye patch. He growled and then drew his cutlass. Marius sighed and drew the two long knives that he had hidden in his boots. He twirled them and prepared himself. Julian grinned and Marius understood what was happening at the last second. He started to move when he felt another form fall on top of him. Lights flashed in front of his eyes as his head struck the ground. He then felt the edge of a cutlass at his throat."You underestimated me by thinking I wouldn't come prepared for this. I saw your ship come into port. Now this alley is where you shall die. I find it appropriate that trash will die in an alley."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:20 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched this and pulled out two of her daggers. Of course she threw one dagger and let the dagger bury itself into Julian's forearm, that held the cutlass. "Hey, b*****d! Leave my fiance alone! Or else I'll fix you like steer!", she yelled in her Walish accent. Before she threw the dagger at the other person that had hit Marius over the head. This dagger had buried itself into that person's tricep area. Now she walked down the alley way with two more daggers drawn. Her eyes turned into a bird of prey, basically.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius looked up and grinned as Awella drew their attention."Oh I love that woman."When the man who had him pinned down let him go because of the dagger in his arm, Marius threw an elbow and shoved the dagger deeper into his arm. The man stood up and screamed. He reached for the knife and pulled it free and glared murderously at Awella but he forgot the threat in his immediate vicinity. Marius slashed at the man with his long knives and he finished him off with a knife threw the lung. Julian who had also pulled the dagger from his arm looked between the two of them. His teeth were bared and his sole eye had a crazy glint to it."I will make you pay for this."Marius twirled each knife and shook his head."No you won't because trash dies in an alley as you said."Marius blocked off the other exit and Julian decided to try his luck by trying to rush past Awella.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:54 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched this with calculating eyes. Once Marius killed the man, she felt herself get a bit giddy; thanks to her harpy side. Now she saw the man trying to rush past her. Before she knew it she shifted into someone else, and it was Damian. In the moment she had shifted into Damian, only to grab the man by his throat. Before she knew it, she was punching him with her left hand. Of course it was her slightly weaker hand. Yet with this 'body' it was more powerful then her own left hook. After she was done punching Julian she dropped him and shifted back to her own form. Panting she looked at Marius,"Are you okay?", she asked him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:13 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

One of Marius's eyebrows raised seeing Awella turn into Damian. Once she dropped him and asked if he was okay he nodded."Yeah I am fine. A lot better seeing you though."He looked down at Julian and kicked him viciously in the stomach."He's just angry about me making him a cyclops a few years ago. In my opinion it made him better looking but he took offense to that."He started to walk past Julian before turning back and stomping on his face knocking most of his teeth out. He then walked out of the alley after swatting Awella on the rump."You hungry?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:17 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched him as he kicked the down man in his stomach. Of course she was about to reply when she saw him kick most of his teeth in. "As long as I can help it, I'll protect you. And that's why I was heading back to the tavern. I am hungry and I don't trust to many of the vendors here.", she said before rolling her eyes at his swat to her rump. Though she just put her arm around his waist and smiled.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled and led them back to the tavern. On the way he told her about the vendors that were safe to eat at. Once back at the tavern he walked over to the proprietor and ordered some stew and bread. Luckily the bread was fresh and warm. Since Marius was liked the proprietor placed a plate with butter for the bread."So did you find anything you liked?"He asked between mouthfuls of bread and stew.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:36 pm
Awella Hawk

She ate bread and stew with him only to look at him. Covering her mouth, she looked at him between her bites. "Hmmm, well only the dress. But again my hunger was bringing me back to here.", she replied before drinking her mead. Though she was wondering how alive or dead the man in the alley way was. Yet she was also curious on what Damian would think of this.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was smiling at Awella and drank his own drink. Once they finished eating Marius went back to his room. He sat back down on the bed."So is there anything else you want to know about the town? Or rather is there anyplace you want to visit?"  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff