Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:48 pm
Wolfs Heart
Terran

Ack! Caught in the act! Moana's eyes quickly flicked upward again, her coloring hiding the evidence of her guilt. Mostly.

...okay, probably not.

Instead, she laughed to play it off. "Yeah, well, might as well enjoy 'em while they last. We get back to normal, I'm not exactly so blessed, you know." She paused...realizing what she'd just implied...oh, by the gods and little fishes...

Hurriedly, she rushed to change the subject. "Err, anyway, yeah, definitely different than last year. Not as dangerous, I suppose. Could be worse." She hesitated, looking away. "I mean, as long as it's not permanent...could be a funny story...right?" She looked back. "If this is permanent...oh, I am going to have so much explaining to do when I get home...you don't think this is permanent do you?" Panic was starting to creep into her tone. No, calm...just...some mischief right? She had to keep telling herself that...

She hadn't meant to eavesdrop, but when so many other Pae were dancing...or snogging...or other things that didn't involve talking, she couldn't help but overhear the conversation in passing. Seemed that her suspicions were correct: the Erotes were having their fun again this year. It wasn't until the joking pair started to turn serious again that she paused and considered something other than passing by. Silvana hesitated, wondering if it was her place to just drop in...then hearing the honest worry in the voice of the water Pae caused her to step closer.

Appearing silently and placing her hands on either of their shoulders, she shared a glance with the concerned couple before speaking. "I'm afraid that my dear cousin has been playing mischief again. He seems to have a penchant for this type of trouble...but he means no true harm. Worry not...the effects are temporary. Might I suggest then that you both...take this opportunity not given to most couples to experience...something new? The effects should last through the night..." she trailed off with a flash of a devious smile before turning away and melting into the crowd again.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:06 pm
Fresco pouted, glaring over the chest bumps to attempt to get a glass of punch from the bowl. Other Pae were off doing...things...in places...ugh, it was sooo dirty up here! He was making a private note to never come back when an odd sort of one of those winged Pae neared him and spoke.

"I saw you earlier...you seemed a bit confused. And yet, you're over here alone. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that Iordanes has been having far too much fun this evening."

Fresco looked up into the smiling face of a green...demon, he thought they called themselves? Though, this one didn't look quite like the others. And she wasn't making much sense. "Io-who now?"

Silvana chuckled softly, helping herself to a glass of the punch as well...after a cursory sniff. "Iordanes. You...used to be male, I'm assuming, when you arrived at the party tonight?"

Narrowing his eyes suspiciously at the female, he reluctantly nodded. "Yes...and what would you know about it?"

"That my cousin has definitely been busy," she answered with an evasive smile, drinking more punch.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:20 pm
Menelie

A fire started blazing inside of her. She suddenly felt an unquenchable thirst. She had urges she'd never felt before and holy wow, Anxo. Anxo! He'd always made her feel a little funny -- in a good way -- but his hands, his arms, his lips, his body brought a whole new plethora of feelings. A shiver rippled from her spine and she reached a hand around his waist and held on tight. Maybe this wasn't the best place to be doing this, but then, she wasn't expecting to suddenly want to devour Anxo.

Amidst the heated kissing, she caught sight of the provided water tanks for the Naiad. A naughty thought followed by a mischievous grin. "Anxo..." she whispered, only milometers from his lips. She let her gaze fall on the nearest tank, and tugged gently, implying that maybe they should go somewhere a little more comfortable.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 pm
"Alright, I'll be around...I sincerely doubt I'm going to.....pair off with anyone." She shudders at the thought.

After Aldadora had stepped outside, Portia casts her glance around for her sister. She had to be here, right? Right? She certainly hopes so or else Portia isn't sure what she's going to do for the rest of the evening.

She notices green movement near the edge of her vision. Aha! Near the punchbowl! She picks her way around other partygoers until she reaches Silvana. She appeared to have just finished talking to another green lady. Portia loops her arm through Silvana's and grins at her sister, then nods politely to the other green lady.

"Everyone is exchanging bodily fluids Silvana please don't leave me on my own," she says under her breath, so only her sister can hear.

Teigra
Silvana

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:23 pm
Instinct was telling her to claim the submissive little demon, though as a lover or prey, she wasn't sure. Tanyth hissed softly, drawing her close instead as she debated which urge it was she should follow. She opened her jaw, fangs bared...but paused...after a bite...they usually twitched a bit, then ended up still...

Fine, something else then to sate this stirring desire in her belly. "Let's go," she hissed, grinning and grabbing her hand to pull her out of the room.

Shicala
Lila (...giggity)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:25 pm
Teigra

Terran shook his head with a smile, "I think you're perfect." Terran said, his voice soft and dream-like. Although she might think he only thought she looked perfect because she looked like a boy, so she clarified. "Before all this even." It was the truth, as much fun as he was having with the... benefits... to his new female form, perhaps he enjoyed the slender frame of the naiad to the curvier frame of the faun.

Terran was about to respond to Moana's concerns about the switch being permanent when they were interrupted by another pae. Terran suddenly came to the strange realization that they were still in public and having this entire conversation... and more... on a very open dance floor. "Well that answers that..." Terran said as the mysterious stranger disappeared into the crowds and he glanced back to Moana to see if she was satisfied with the answer. And the suggestion... how curious.

The male that was still trapped somewhere in his mind answered. "How about it, want to try something new?"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:32 pm
Menelie
Portia

"What does that mean? What else do you know? Do you know how to fix this?" Fresco was sounding more desperate now, his feminine voice rising in pitch as panic touched it.

Silvana couldn't help herself, she nearly snorted punch up her nose trying not to giggle. It was mean...perhaps there was more of her aunt's family in her than she'd previously thought. "Oh, calm yourself, it--" She was cut off by the sudden arrival of her sister, who took her arm and clung to it like driftwood lost at sea. She heard the muffled comment and tried not to laugh further. She was far more at ease here than her sister, it seemed, oddly enough, when she wasn't all that used to large crowds anymore either. Except for her brief, infrequent trips to the Great Tree.

"Oh, sister dear, what a pleasure." She patted her hand, then turned towards the sputtering Naiad nearby. "My sister and I would like to catch up a bit, if you'll excuse me. But, as I was saying, try not to worry too much. It'll fix itself...eventually. Just have to wait it out. Now," she grinned, reaching out in passing to touch the temporary female's shoulder. She may or may not have let her fingers trail over 'his' chest as she walked away with her sister. "Try to enjoy the rest of the party!"

Fresco leapt back as if burned, immediately placing his arms protectively over his chest...or trying to, only succeeding in squishing them down somewhat. Oh, by the Waters, when this was all through, he was never leaving the lake again. Land dwellers were crazy!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:36 pm
"Ow, you mothafu-" Edana drew her fist back, ready to teach whoever had thought it was a good idea to strike her a hard lesson. Until she realized that she could...well... think. Again. She tossed her head a bit as though to physically shake off the strange sensations that had been overwhelming her.

Thank the Guardians. She didn't quite know what the hell had been going on, or why being hit on the head seemed to have fixed it. At least temporarily. Still, it was good to be able to have her wits about her. A few glances around found the Pae'il who a few minutes earlier had been so entirely captivating. Just... normal individuals. Not unattractive, but not the mystically glorious creatures they had been moments prior.

Edana was most definitely not complaining. Except about the pain in her head. She sure as s**t would complain about that. But at least she was fairly certain it was natural and not a symptom of some horrible brain disease that was going to give her a slow, horrible death. Most likely, anyway.  

Honkzilla

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:45 pm
"Hi," responds Portia. "So what'd you bring our Aunt?" she asks. Being around Silvana makes her feel a little less scattered. Almost like the moon had phased prematurely. "She asked me for a string of pearls, but mine turned out to be, uh, sort of broken." Well, maybe not totally un-scattered. "So I couldn't string them, but I brought her one anyway. The magic water ought to be a gift in itself."

Portia glances toward the balcony doors. "I also may have brought her a long-lost relation, or something. I don't really know."

Teigra
Silvana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:48 pm
Himeros took a few staggered steps back into the ballroom from the side hallway, looking surprisingly weary...yet grinning. He had a few new markings covering his form...some looking suspiciously similar to bite marks...and a few scratches.

Yet, there was no sign of alarm, merely a happy, dazed expression as he crossed the room to get a drink. Maybe punch...something refreshing...

He was completely not paying attention to where he was walking when he bumped into the odd Naiad (at least he thought that's what she was when he'd noticed her earlier) and her Angel date. That was an Angel? Yeah, he supposed so...not that it mattered really. "Whoops, sorry, kids!" he chuckled good-naturedly, still riding an endorphin high and momentarily free of the curse that normally plagued him. Grinning, he clapped an arm around either of their shoulders, not having noticed what he'd interrupted. "So, enjoying the party, right?"

Antidia
Mnemo

Menelie
Anxo

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:49 pm
Seiana_ZI

Ei-Kal was comparatively lucky in that... he hadn't had too much issue that he could recall. The brief flare of stress from the encounter that had given him Kheliot aside... But that stress had long stopped mattering. He had his son, he had Criofan, and he had a personable, if scattered, stepdaughter in Zaria. He couldn't ask for better, really. And that happy sigh from Criofan when he kissed him was a reward all unto itself. Enjoy it? Of course! They had the time and space, right now, to just... be with each other. They might as well take as much advantage of it as they could!

That attempted sort of dance make him laugh, but it was a good, hearty sound that preceded him joining in with the efforts. Perhaps Ei-Kal was a bit more for that cheesy serenity than Criofan was, but it was hard not to be. Could he be blamed, really? This was fun! And with Criofan the one participating with him... Well, that was all the better.

-------------------------------------------------

Her enthusiasm was so contagious. Kheliot even bounced a little, like she tended to do, as he also looked around for something for them to get into. His energy was running much higher than normal, and it needed an outlet. Or, rather, something to make it run even higher still. Zaria was not the only one who'd noticed the chocolate fountain. Mmmm... chocolate~

"Sure!" She found absolutely no disagreement from him, and he followed close on her heels as they headed for that delicious structure of sugary goodness. He hadn't ever actually eaten from one before. He knew what one was, sure, but... they weren't exactly on every corner! Kheliot wondered what they had over there to dip into it, what delicacies awaited them. Oh, he was going to try all of them.

All of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:55 pm
By the Waters...his name sounded so delightful on her lips. Anxo feels desolate when Mnemo pulls away from him, but then he'd followed her line of sight. Oh my. "Oh my." They could be so much freer there, in the water. The memory of Mnemo's hair floating, suspended underwater flashes in front of his eyes, and he decides, yes, this is good, let's do that.

With a naughty giggle, he takes Mnemo's hand and had begun to lead them toward the water, when... "Uf!"

An orange winged pae, strangely almost the same color as Mnemo herself, though nothing could compare with her particular beauty, had whomped into them! Oaf.. And then he'd had the gall to get all cozy with them! Separating Anxo and his beloved almost completely with his own body. Poor Anxo is beginning to see red, but he reins in his temper and glances at Mnemo. "Yes," he replies to the other male tightly, "...very much enjoying the party..." Or at least we WERE, he thinks pointedly.

Antidia

Teigra

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fidgit Fruffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:58 pm
Aldadora finds herself out on a balcony with much less people. She takes a deep breath, enjoying the cool air, and having the noise in a contained space behind her.
Are you aware that you breathe like a rabbit? It’s all through your nose. No mouth. Most people use their mouth. It’s all loud and dumb. her backpack bunny speaks up.
For some reason his words don’t interrupt her peace and silence.
Aldadora smiles, “I do lots of things like a rabbit. Also, I believe you are referring to talking, not breathing.”
Oh goddess, don’t get me started on the talking. So far you’re the first person I’ve found that has anything worthwhile to say. Besides other rabbits of course.
“What do rabbits talk about anyways? I’m rather curious,” she scratches her chin. “I would imagine it’s mostly food and trying to not get eaten?”
Food, yes, but we don’t really talk about not getting eaten. We’re all going to get eaten one day, no point in ruminating over it. More fun to think about all the things that you are going to eat, and the places you are going to sleep, and the other rabbits that you are going to make more rabbits with.
Aldadora nods, “Sounds like a good life.”
She lets those last few words hang on her ears. Something her furry friend had said got her thinking.
“You don’t think I have kids anywhere, do you? I mean, I would remember *that* of all things, right?”
You’d think, but I think your noggin’ took quite a whack.
“Yeah…that it did,” she rubs the still blatant knob on her head. It’s very tender.
She let's herself get lost in her thoughts, wondering what other important things she doesn't remember. Then again, maybe what she doesn't remember, might be for the better. She decides to enjoy the cool air and not worry. Worrying will be there tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:59 pm
It was easy for Criofan to blank out the odd amount of commotion around him when he was just dancing with Ei-Kal, even if their dancing wasn't exactly stellar. How good their dancing was really didn't matter. The fact that Ei-Kal was able to make such a joyous sound? That did.

Criofan leaned his forehead against Ei-Kal, wings fluttering as they danced.

"This is good. We should do this more often."

A pause.

"Maybe at a quieter location, though."

==============

Kheliot's excitement was both surprising to Zaria and absolutely thrilling. She loved to see her brother opening up like this! He didn't do it terribly often. It was clear she needed to drag him out more often. Or, perhaps it was the thrill of victory? Perhaps she needed to make him play matches against gods more!

Where would she find so many gods though?

With Kheliot, Zaria skipped over to the chocolate fountain. Oh, there were just so many things she could dip into it! Eagerly, she grabbed what looked to be a puffy, sticky, cylinder she didn't know the name of, and pushed it into the fountain. When she managed to fish it out, her fingers were full of chocolate--oops--but whatever it was tasted really good!

"Kheli, this is delicious! You've gotta try it!" This time, she stabbed a strawberry with a fork and shoved it into the fountain, fascinated as the chocolate cascaded over it.

Amasis
Ei-Kal & Kheliot

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:02 pm
Menelie

Teigra

Swept up in the moment, she grew eager for the water and Anxo. The not-so-nice bump from the stranger completely threw her off her game and she grumbled. It was such a nice, romantic moment. It was going to be a nice romantic (or at least passionate) time in the tanks. Even if they didn't have complete privacy, at least they'd share in their home element. But this guy...

"We were enjoying ourselves, yes," she stated plainly. Could Naiad feel blue-balled? She wiggled and tried to get out from under his arm, back to Anxo's side instead because this felt a little creepy.

It did not go unnoticed that she shared some physical similarities with this land Pae, but she just shook it off as coincidence.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff