Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:13 am

Topaz Ghost
((Cool... ranting...))
I'm Topaz Ghost and I HATE ZELDA MINISH CAP!
I don't like much zelda game, so eh. xd
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:17 am

i don't care for the game that much you know

AnimeSeeker7

yano vii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 am

Random Karp. w00t. 3nodding

Beware of my artsies. ninja

The following people don't know they're supposed to click Domo-kun : v ^ and <>
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:42 am

domokun domokun domokun ahhhhhhhhhhh! do domokun domokun domokun mo attack!

AnimeSeeker7

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:51 pm

i'm pissed that i ahve to fix the guild up from those people that make useless threads
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:27 pm

Staring at a wall long enough can change what is there. The dots begin to appear and things start to form. Mattering on your thoughts things can form. Personall examples would be that one girl I like from school and random deja vu. Listen to one song on repeat as you sleep. When you awaken it will have changed. Either sounding sucky or awesome. Do anything long enough and it changes so do something forever and tell me how it ends out.

Ceveo

sock_froggy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:38 pm

There's a big trip to hershey park tomorrow that I don't want to go on, because A)I don't ride rollercoasters, B)I can eat chocolate here, and I do, and C)I'm with my friends all the time. Just because it's at a different setting doesn't mean that it's any more fun than being at borders or their house. But whenever someone hears that I'm not going, they either pass out, gasp, or get mad at me and say that I hate fun and other such crap. Seriously. My friend's mom called me a schmuck for not going. What's wrong with people?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:40 pm

animeseeker7
i'm pissed that i ahve to fix the guild up from those people that make useless threads
Oi... Stop complaining about that. If you wanna be a mod, we're doing that kinda stuff all the time. Even I'M on patrol right now. But also, I HATE SPAMMING AND REPEAT/UNNECCESSARY THREADS~!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD ALL DIE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:20 pm

Heh indeed. Anger and discontent. Too many noobs here too used to the spamming freedom of the chatterbox. Hence they think they can do it anywhere. Yet to me they are just pawns so I can advance. I need a gun to keep myself from harm.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:26 pm

Feelin like the only little b*****d here too used to immediate results. Damn.

Ceveo

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:16 am

MadAzrael
animeseeker7
Oi... Stop complaining about that. If you wanna be a mod, we're doing that kinda stuff all the time. Even I'M on patrol right now. But also, I HATE SPAMMING AND REPEAT/UNNECCESSARY THREADS~!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD ALL DIE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream
Azzy's getting mad. xd

Calm down Azzy. xd
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:49 am

animeseeker7
wasn't me!

Topaz Ghost

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:54 am

I'm sick of people judging others before they get to know them. People are always calling me immature because I like anime and telling me that I need to grow up. Yet, a lot of my poetry does not come from the mind of someone who needs to grow up.

There's more than one side of me. But people only chose to see the anime addict.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:20 am

same here..i agree with you nova

i say show them some ghost in the shell and see that they think...

AnimeSeeker7

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:39 am

Novembere Shadows
I'm sick of people judging others before they get to know them. People are always calling me immature because I like anime and telling me that I need to grow up. Yet, a lot of my poetry does not come from the mind of someone who needs to grow up.

There's more than one side of me. But people only chose to see the anime addict.
Wait...who's the one that said anime are for kids? *twitch*

Let me at them!!! domokun domokun domokun
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games