Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:49 pm
Slick Southpaw
Lady Aeducan
I swear to god the people I roleplay with are so dependent on using pictures as crutches for describing things. It makes me want to punch them until they cease existing.

emotion_donotwant
SUPER FUKKIN IRRITATING.

I mean, I just got back into roleplayin myself but aaahhh. I'm not terribly fond of those post styles either >_>

It's not post styles (not to mention offsite), but they still can't seem to describe their characters (or anything) without using shiny animu pickshurs everywhere.

Though I hate those post styles too.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 pm
Lady Aeducan
Slick Southpaw
Lady Aeducan
I swear to god the people I roleplay with are so dependent on using pictures as crutches for describing things. It makes me want to punch them until they cease existing.

emotion_donotwant
SUPER FUKKIN IRRITATING.

I mean, I just got back into roleplayin myself but aaahhh. I'm not terribly fond of those post styles either >_>

It's not post styles (not to mention offsite), but they still can't seem to describe their characters (or anything) without using shiny animu pickshurs everywhere.

Though I hate those post styles too.
I've creeped into Barton Town out of curiosity and wept. So many animu pics, so little creative use of descriptors.

I'll use pictures sometimes, but it's mostly for emotionlolz rather than supplementing actual text.
xd

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

hoekoyami

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:09 pm
warning: massive amounts of useless dramallama ahead..

I have to wait until Monday night until my acceptance/rejection letter regarding Governor's School for the Arts comes back... I find this really irritating, because now that I know people are already receiving theirs and that I can't know if I got in or not for another 48+ hours is frustrating; it gives me more time to contemplate how much I sucked. I know it shouldn't be significant enough a thing for me to base my self-worth upon it, but I feel like it's the only way for me to prove to myself that 1) for once, I don't entirely suck at something I like, and 2) that I'm not only good for regurgitating facts back onto standardized tests...

From there I could probably segue into an angsty little ramble on how I'm desperately searching for a purpose in life (despite everybody telling me how "You're only a sophomore! YOU HAVE TIME!" Certainly doesn't feel like it.), but I'll spare you...

How I manage to be such a massive drama queen yet horrible at acting, I will never understand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:50 am
catty catty catty gaians (even the guys razz )

Two faces a** holes!!

I truly believe in karma.

Either your a protective liar with something or just plain lying.Maybe your Sociopath question Or your Compulsive Liar? Whatever it is your getting on my nerves. It takes a lot to piss me off. I feel you took my kindness for granted . Just seeing your name makes me ill. I don't know if I can trust you now!

Your cliques groups thinking leaving people out is fine but it isn't. FYI- lying has been proven is bad for your health razz .
Boy ranting feels good . Nice to get that off my chest! emotion_awesome  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:01 pm
this bothers me...for some reason

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I mean yeah, it's misplaced, but she's doing a good thing. I hope she doesn't interpret the
I mean, report and move on. Why add a
I don't get why people
It's like watching a confused newb wobble across the road and get hit by a bus. rammed by a grumpy bull.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:02 pm
Existential Existence
this bothers me...for some reason

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I mean yeah, it's misplaced, but she's doing a good thing. I hope she doesn't interpret the
I mean, report and move on. Why add a
I don't get why people
It's like watching a confused newb wobble across the road and get hit by a bus.

tbh i never rly get that either. i save my downvotes for people who are stupid on purpose and with intent.  

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50

Voat

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:10 pm
bedsick

tbh i never rly get that either. i save my downvotes for people who are stupid on purpose and with intent.

yeah. i only use in the GCD though even stupid threads i leave alone. those are fun to watch derail into trolling ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 pm
I don't get asked for relationship advice very often, but damn, this girl in my GSA is making me headdesk so hard that I left a dent the size of my prodigious forehead.

>You're a lesbian
>You're only dating this guy to make your ex jealous
>It's been two weeks and he's already telling you he wants to marry you and take you to Hawaii
>You haven't physically met the entire time you've been dating
>He has a big surprise planned this week on the day he gets back
>It's totally a proposal

RUN GIRL RUN

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:54 pm
so a few weeks ago i called this person on twitter a d**k on my (locked) twitter
their friends got rly pissed
one of them is an ex friend who dumped me several months ago
first she sent 50 bucks of unpaid pizza hut to my house
then she seems to have signed me up for multiple travel brochures
and now my parents informed me while i was at work two mormon boys came looking for me BY NAME because someone called them and told them i was interested in converting

none of these things ended up damaging me but i wish she would ******** off
she's wasting people's time and paper and making kansas get their hopes up people actually want to vacation there  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:29 pm
bedsick
so a few weeks ago i called this person on twitter a d**k on my (locked) twitter
and now my parents informed me while i was at work two mormon boys came looking for me BY NAME because someone called them and told them i was interested in converting

she's wasting people's time and paper and making kansas get their hopes up people actually want to vacation there

Wow that is really immature of her. :/  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

koirat

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 pm
Meromictic
bedsick

Wow that is really immature of her. :/

ikr it makes perfect sense to violate my irl privacy for something i said about someone on the internet
she and i have never even met irl, she lives in california  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:56 pm
bedsick
ikr it makes perfect sense to violate my irl privacy for something i said about someone on the internet
she and i have never even met irl, she lives in california

Ah. So you're pretty much sol.

And yeah. That doesn't make sense at all. She sounds like a real b***h, imo.

Like, I've done some pretty immature things but ********. It was never over someone calling another person a name. :/  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Karrna

Raider

7,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 am
Why is my ex such an unbearable d**k?! ******** with my head and giving our 3 month old son a nosebleed isn't enough?! Trying to make me pay him child support for a child I have raised for over 5 years is making me really ******** irate. And NO I WON'T BE YOUR FACEBOOK FRIEND, you stupid ********. stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:02 pm
My hands hurt so much.
all the way to my wrists.

i'm supposed to wait 4 months to see the Rheumatology.
i probably shouldn't be typing at all.

Psoriatic arthritis can kiss my a**.  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 pm
Gonna be totes lame and rant a bit. It will make little sense and co-herence will go out the window.

+Why is looking for a horse so hard!?! No I don't care if it's a quiet horse, if its right off the bloody race-track it's sure as hell not going to be educated enough to do eventing. I ain't no trainer. I only jump 1.1m for gods sake. I need something more educated.....and able to pass a vet test.

+ Boss gone on holidays for a month. Work is slow and boring. I don't like. Gimme work to do so I don't play on gaia during the day emotion_donotwant

+Art request thread I hate you. Why no artist come in. I have monies!

+Why do artists disappear and not tell me. *stubbornly doesn't cancel trades*

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces